The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival  (Read 13688 times)

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
Re: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 02:19:25 PM »
((...lol...ya...i kno..))

as the demons neard meh i heard a response to meh call on the radio. 'Yes im--....' was all i heard when one of the demons came charging at meh.I didnt have time to hear the whole response so i put the radio in meh pocket and turned it off,just incase i needed to be real quiet in a situation such as this.I turned around to see how far i was away from one demon until i then slammed into ones chest,plopping onto the ground,dazed.I then got up and crwaled under his legs,pulling his ankle and sending him crashing to the ground,after,i ran into a metal closet,locked it from inside,and took out the radio

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »
Screaming monkey! Tohru whispered angrily as the signal stopped and so did the whirring, meaning her alley's radio had been turned off. Keeping hers on, she put it too her side and lay down, looking to the radio Why did they go! she asked herself urgently. The ngiht had fallen by now, and it was so dark you couldnt make out a thing. She closed her eyes sleepily, hoping for the night she was safe.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 02:37:47 PM »
((....lol..u gots a screamin' monkie!!!...))

i turned on the radio,then spoke into it nervouslie, "..hello?...this is *static*...." i said,folding meh ears down to the loud banging noise the demons were making,hitting the cabinet and making dents,knowing the cabinet wouldnt last much longer

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 02:43:40 PM »
((haha, yh i got it for christmas, and its batteries have already run out in the last hour that i got him haha!!! im sooo sad!))

hearing the static almost killed her. She knew it was back online somehow, but the person was in danger. "he must be with those creatures" her brain told her, which made her heart turn to ice. Knowing that there were more creatures around, and that they were now nearing someone else made her want to attack Hello hello, are you there! where are you? she shouted down the reciever, hoping to make contact.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007, 02:58:02 PM »
((..lol..i got a silvew psp and a bloo toof mp3....and..lol..the mp3 came wif new songs but when i tried ta get em...it said i alreadie did....good thing i gots LIMEWIRE!!!...)) :-[

i sat there,frozen and in shock,a tear rolled down meh cheek as i heard the voice,then i yelled ecstaticallie back into the walkie talkies reciever,"...konnichawa?...KONNICHIWA!.." a new hope of survivalflowed throught meh and adrenaline flowed through meh veins.

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2007, 03:56:10 PM »
as the next few words flew through the end of the talkie, she felt hope hit her all of a sudden Hello? yes i can here you, where are you? she shouted down the end of the phone. Weird noises were coming from somewhere close outside the cave, but she didnt dare go out or concentrate on anything else. She just wanted to know that she wasnt the last one alive.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2007, 04:38:40 PM »
"..YES YES!!....im here!!....." i said,most of the sound i was outputting into the walkie talkie being blocked out by the banging on the cabinet, "..im in TOKYO,JAPAN.....most of the land is wiped out by these demon things....im in a--.........." i trailed off as i was knocked out by a hit in the head from one of the demons banging on the cabinet

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2007, 04:44:20 PM »
Tohru cut the voice off after the words demons and hearing him say Japan swearing lightly closing her eyes for a moment Im on the outskirts of China, so the beast things are with you? she waited for a reply but didnt get one hello? HELLO??? she shouted down the talkie line once more, wondering if she should have cut off the rest of his word swearing once more.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 04:55:17 PM by Iggy-Celeste »

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2007, 04:49:56 PM »
"..~no response~...." i layed in the cabinet,the demons walking off insearch of something easier to catch

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2007, 04:52:28 PM »
Name:Rain 'Fear-Bringer' Burrell
NA Survivor:US
Species:Black wolf/dragon
Apperance: Long hair to her shoulders,
Supplies: steel dagger, a thorn sword, a bag of food, and a 20 oz bottle of water.
Time:12:30 AM

I awoke and looked around. There was almost nothing within reach that was useful except for a dagger, a thron blade, a bag of stuff and an extra set of clothes. Everything else seemed to be in ruin. I got to my feet and stood on all fours, the bag draped on my back. I howled loudly, waiting and listening for others.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2007, 04:57:13 PM »
Tohru, getting annoyed with no answer, slipped the talkie into her belt, making sure both her knife and gun were safely tucked away into it, grabbing her jacket she made her way out of the cave. She knew this person was in Japan, but how she was going to get there, and help this person was going t obe a job in a half. Running along the river, she bgan to make her way towards the channel that seperated her fro Japan, wondering if there would be anything like a ship or kayak around to help her across the ocean.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2007, 05:11:04 PM »
I shook my head and started to jog to the left, knowing that it would be leading me to the ocean. "I hope when I pass this, I'll find other people...I don't want to be the last person alive..." I mumbled, reaching the Wst Virginia shore in a few hours. It was now 4:39. I found a small sailboat and began to row off, struggling with the oars for several, preschious minutes. When I had figured out how to use them, I rowed hard to reach a foreign shore before sunset.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2007, 05:16:25 PM »
running along until she reached near the sea, she stopped, putting her hands on her knees and bending over breathing deeply You gotta....stop running...everywhere...Tohru! she said to herself between gasps for air. She stood up again, and began walking along the shore, trying to see if there was any form of transportation anywhere, but was having no luck....

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2007, 05:23:37 PM »
Several days passed as I rowed on. My stomach rumbled noisily and I ignored it, almost there. I noticed a smudge on the West and turned the boat, rowing towards it quicker. As I got closer, I noticed there was some kind of creature standing there. I waved, "HEY! OVER HERE!! I'VE GOT A BOAT!! HEY!!" My voice was hoarse, gruff from no food or water and I doubted they had heard me. I rowed faster, there was no wind.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »
Tohru continued to walk on. She was half in the air, and not realising a thing she was doing, or what was going on around her. She was wondering how much of the world these so called 'demons' had took over, and the person she talked to, she just hoped he was still alive. As she walked, she didnt see a dip in the little hill she was walking on, and quickly stumbled down to the rocky beach, stopping just before the water.

~~~ The Little One ~~~