The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival  (Read 13629 times)

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
Re: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »
"...i need to get out of here.." i told mehself,turning the flashlight on and looking around for the screen door,i kept looking around until i felt the doorknob,i then heard the demon getting up and starting to walk,following MY scent.i opened the door and ran out into our backyard,thinking if i should go through the bamboo forest or continue running in the deathlie streets

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 03:29:24 PM »
Tohru felt her stomach growl, but it was no time to think about food. Clinging her way to her feet once mor,e she began to run again, getting a stitch in her side easily this time, but carrying on. She reached a river at one point, and bent over it. She put her cupped hands into it and brushed it over her face, then taking another swoop for a drink. She stared out over the small river to see what destruction she saw this time. Her eyes grew wider as she looked on in despair.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 03:37:56 PM »
i didnt waist anie more time and ran through the forest,knowing that the chinese border wasnt far across the ocean, '..i hope it isnt like it is here in china...' i thought to mehself,sheathing the katana but holding the hilt just in case and running through the forest hearing maons and growls but not caring,after a few minutes i came across the edge of a lake,a waterfall just a few feet away from where i stood, '...the water might be too dangerous to cross....' i looked deep into the water and saw a water snake demon weaving through the currents of the water

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 03:43:28 PM »
she saw across the small river, the land was even more torn up "They must have already been here" Tohru spoke to herself. Sighing with a sort of relief, but sadness for the poeple that lived around here, she began to walk along the side of the river, wondering if she would come to any old cities or villages that havent been hit, and see if she can get any attention. Her hair was a mess by now, and so was her outfit, having been dropped into grass she had a grass stain alongside her white top, so she pulled her grey jacket on and continued along.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2007, 03:47:55 PM »
i turned meh flashlight on and started to walk,looking around cautiouslie for more demons, '..where are th-...' before i finished thinking i was knocked into the river by something

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2007, 03:50:59 PM »
((quick question coz im confused, are you in my river or another river??? just so i know so i dont write something by mistake))

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2007, 03:52:23 PM »
((..i have nuuuu idea mehself....yoo decide..)) :-[

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »
((haha, okay, i wont notice you for nows haha, sorry just was real confused for a moemnt!))

Continuing on on her walk, she noticed the further she walked the worse the land was getting. At one point Tohru had to divert her trip, because the ground was so crumbly. Climbing up the side of the banking she walked on the grassy bit, looking down on the river. The river seemed to be dark and murky, as if in fact...bloody. Her stomach flipped as she came to this conclusion, and an over to a bush and threw up as she had just drank out of the bloody water.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2007, 04:15:02 PM »
((...lol..ish oki :snicker: ...))

when i rose from the water i noticed it was red,i satyed calm but was freaking out inside,i then noticed the water rising and something under it, '...wat tha.....oh man..' i tried to swin away but the wave threw meh up in the air,as i was in the air i clung onto a tree branch that hung over the bloody water,i then turned cold, '..so close to death...' i climbed down and regained meh consciounce(?) then kept running towards china,still thinking it was safer
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 04:20:32 PM by Kid Tribane »

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »
Stops coughing in a bush and wipes her motuh "Im never drinking again!" she spoke to herself with a smile. The water seemed to be getting redder and redder, which surely wasnt a good sign. It seemed to be coming from up ahead. She looked around and sighed. Her home towns were ruined, and the place she was running to was obviously ruined aswell. But she couldnt just give up hope, she had to keep going. She continued on and noticed a small village that had been torn down and wrecked and some were on fire. She noticed wo of the same creatures she had run itno earlier stood together in a corner, then turned to face her...

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
as i continued to run i ran into a demom,i flashed meh flashlight in its face and it ran away patheticalie, "..a shame.." i said,giggling a bit but not too loud for someone to hear

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »
The two creatures started to run towards her and she began backing away immediatley. She didnt want to waste what ammo she had on these deranged monsters, but it didnt look like she had a choice. She shot one bullet out, making one hwol and run away, but the other charged straight at her, as if not afraid by the gun.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2007, 05:05:23 PM »
i suddenlie heard a bullet shot and froze in meh tracks, "..im not the onlie one..." i told mehself,following the noise

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 05:11:05 PM »
the other monster managed to grab her and oush her to the ground, slinging her pistol to one side, the oposite way from where she had come. "Your gunna regret this!" she spoke calmly, even though she was terrified for her life. Moving her arm slightly so he didnt notice, she pulled the knife out of her belt side and struck him quickly in the stomach and then brought it out again. The creature also staggered away after its other compainion. Tohru sat up, wiping the blood off of the knife in the grass.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

scarypuppy

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »
So many plot holes

Kid Tribane, you are in Japan, how did you suddenly make it across the ocean Mainland China, Past Both Koreas, without any transportation

Kid Tribane, your Objective is to find better weaponry, keep in mind that the Japanese Self Defence Forces werent greatly armed since the elimination of their Military power after World War 2, the most you will find is a Pistol.

Iggy_Celeste, your Objective is to find other survivors, and if not, at least get to a radio station and send out a call, then Kid Tribane will have some logic to his Flight, please keep in mind that I'm trying to keep it from all crashing down on me  :th_PyongLlora:

Posted on: December 24, 2007, 06:16:02 PM
Great Smitty, your Objective at the moment is to find shelter for night, the Roamers will most likely be searching out for food, find shelter, defend it, and wait out the night.
Posted on: December 24, 2007, 06:22:41 PM
oh, and to answer a few People's Questions, the year is 2012
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 05:58:38 PM by Vosur »