The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival  (Read 13625 times)

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
Re: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 05:54:41 PM »
Ryu Zoltans objective:Find better weaponry, keep in mind that the Japanese Self Defence Forces werent greatly armed since the elimination of their Military power after World War 2, the most you will find is a Pistol.
===================================================

as i ran in the dark,deadlie forest meh flash flickered on and off,ten back on, "..dont go off on meh now..." i told it,thinking it was alive

scarypuppy

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 05:56:26 PM »
*Japan Survivor, you are nearing an Urban Center

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007, 05:58:23 PM »
Tohru Honda's objective: Find someway to contact away and find help from other lands.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting rid of the two who had found her, she noticed a few walkie talkies lay by, where they had been. She didnt know if she dared go up and get them, but knew that it could just report to other creatures that looked like them, and that could have been just as dangerous.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

scarypuppy

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 06:00:05 PM »
*Iggy-Celeste, you have 4 hours till dark, find shelter, continue your Mission

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007, 08:28:50 PM »
It was starting to get darker and much colder in the air. Deciding to take a chance, she scooped up the walkie talkie and slipped it into her pocket, before running again.Looking at her watch it was likely to get dark within the next couple of hours, and started to look around. At one point, she saw some large rocks and underneath was quite a bit of a gap. She smiled slowly wondering if she would be able to fit into the gaps, and walked over to it carefully.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007, 08:38:29 PM »
as i walked i noticed a cloud of black smoke rising from a industrial pipe, "..huwha?...." i said,accelerating from a walk to a jog,then to a run,nearing the factory.I looked around and thought to mehself, '..creepie...' because when i looked at meh watch it read 9:42 P.M. and the darkness and cold were setting in the scenery.I shoved meh hands in meh pockets and walked inside,looking around cautiouslie and hearing the constand drop of 'water' in a sink

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 08:55:31 PM »
Tohru walked over to the cave bit, and looked in. It looked rather dry and safe, and pretty clean. Next to it, she saw that the river delved into the sea just ahead, and just across the sea, using her geography skills, she guessed would be japan. She wwondered if they ahd been hit by this, or was it just china. She climbed into the cave and curled up, trying to think of people that would be happy at this time, and quietly settling down for a little nap before continuing tryng to get away.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 09:02:51 PM »
i could see nothing inside the building,and meh flashlight did not work anymore,i onlie got one pair of batteries,but maybe there were some batteries in the building,'somewhere',i wrapped meh tail around meh leg,i just realized i was a wolf,and meh ear twitched to the sound of a pipe being busted.There i stood,no light,noone to hold on to,and no clue where i was

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 09:11:11 PM »
stirs slightly and takes the talkie out from her belt side. Lifting herself so she is up on her elbow, she begins messing around with the little buttons and twisting signal bits on the top ((as descriptive for walkies as you get from me haha!)). Suddenly the talkie started making funny fuzzy sounds. She pressed down the Talk button and spoke clearly but scaredly Hello, is there anyone out there?

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 09:23:01 PM »
the so-called water continued to drip in the sink and i still stood there,waiting for that cold metal pipe to end meh,i then realized something, '..if the people who used to work here worked here..then theyed have had to keep in touch....so that means.....' i ran around,stepping over dead bodies and pools of blood until i came across a pile of dead,ripped up bodies.I gagged right where i stood from the look and the smell of the bodies,but regained meh balance and inched near them,looking in their pockets for money and batteries, 'the money will be usefull oneday...' i thought to mehself as i took out a dead mans wallet and found 263 dollars in it,then looked in another ripped up bodies pockets and found 486 dollars in his, '...wow..and to think this was their POCKET MONEY.....' i continued to search,holding meh breath and swallowing regurgitation i almost threw up until i found 3 walkie talkies in total.I took the batteries out of one and put them in meh flashlight,ten turned one on,the static noise alarming any surrounding demons, "..hello?....anybodie there?..." i whispered,knowing the demons already heard the static and were already coming

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »
"Hello...anybodie there?..." came a voice from within the talkie. Tohru almost dropped the radio right then, before she took a deep breath and looked out at the night sky. Surely one of those horrid looking creatures wouldnt have such a calming voice. She brought the reciever back to her mouth and pressed down the button Yes im here, who is this? she spoke worriedly, her voice stuttered and all over the place.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »
((..i customized meh own color...its lightblue...lol :-[ ))

"..god..this one doesnt work...." i said,taking the batteries out and throwing the walkie talkie into a doorway,hearing a loud grunt, '..oh...god...' i thought to mehself as i saw 2 pairs of red eyes staring at meh.I then shot up,took the money,the last walkie talkie,and the batteries,and ran to the second level,the 'things' right behind meh and clawing at meh clothes,shredding the bottom of meh shirt and mid-section of meh pants.I tripped up on the last step and the flashlight flew out of meh hand,rolling near the edge, "..GAH!!!" i stumbled over to it and as it dropped i reached for it,grapping the end.The demons hovered over meh now,looking hungrie.I then remembered about the flashlight,i turned it on and flashed them in the eyes,sending them toppling over the balcony.I turned the second walkie talkie on and hoped it worked, "..hello?....anybodie there?..." i repeated,closing meh eyes and gulping deeply,hearing the demons racing up the stairs

scarypuppy

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2007, 11:55:33 PM »
New Objective for both Asia Survivors, Re-establish Communications with each other and find a way to meet.

Man-Made structures linking Asia: the Trans-Orient Express train, with 4 fully operational and interconnecting trains that meet in a central hub, the nuclear wastland of Pyongyang, South Korea

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2007, 07:04:08 AM »
I checked my watch and opened my journal..

Year:2012((im 25 then, right? cuz shin turned 20 in sep. ))
Time:1:52AM
I'm having a hard time finding a supply depot... I've found a couple of dead bodies, but I'm not freaked out.. (Yet.)
I'll have to strengthen my will and find a supply depot, before some thieves come and rob me....
Then again I have a few weapons... Anyway, My cell phon isn't working, the radio towrs here in Florida were knocked out.
I've gotta go find that supply depot, I'll write later.

I closed the journal and jumped off the dumpster I was sitting on and ran for a couple minutes..
I was at the edge of a forest.. "Alright.." I ran into the forest, hoping I'd find the supply depot....

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2007, 01:07:53 PM »
((kid, yeah i just realised that, i was trying to find your colour, so just settled for teal coz it was the closest :snicker: ))
 Tohru heard another message come out of the end. She didnt know if hers was working properly, so gave it a quick hit as the whirring continued Yes im here, who is this? she shouted down the reciever as loud as she dared to go. She was still conscious that the creatures would still be around, and she curled further back into the cave, hoping to get a reply this time, as the voice sounded young and non-demon-like (new word!)

~~~ The Little One ~~~