The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival  (Read 13626 times)

scarypuppy

Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival
« on: December 24, 2007, 06:16:38 AM »
The age of Science and Technology is over

in a world where these things brought about the great ending, few remain to scratch out an existance.

for a chosen few, their journies will shed light on what has brought their world crashing down.

with hideous beasts roaming the world, mutations devouring those who dare venture inside their lairs, few people gain up the courage to venture beyond their colonies.

Choose your path, Decide your Specie's destiny, and prove to Fate, God and all the demons of the inner mind that you wont just lie down and except extinction.

European Survivor: Countries: UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Finland
Asian Survivor: Countries: Mainland China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand
NA Survivor: Countries: US, Canada, Mexico
SA Survivor: Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Cuba
African Survivor: Countries: N Africa, Zimbabwe, Somalia

These planes of destroyed land are where the last remnants of Life cling......where shall you begin?

*this RP is my first globally Based RP, choose your nation, decide your state in the world and head out, I will give out important information regarding your area, this RP may need several Branches, more to come after People have signed up.

Missions will include: Finding food and water, Finding Survivors, Defending Positions, Eliminating Warlords

If It does need seperate branches, I will label them as such.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:22:35 AM by Emopuppy »

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 06:28:09 AM »
Supplies:One Dagger, One katana, two bottles of water, pack of instant ramen.. O.o Wristwatch, second pair of clothes, messenger's bag
(( i still need to know what year it is))
Year:Not sure
Time:5:17AM

I have no idea where I am.. I'm trying to find a supply depot, and meet some people so we can survive..
An hour ago I was searching around for one(a supply depot) But I couldn't find one...
"Hmm.." I looked around, destroyed buildings were scattered everywhere...
I stood on the street and looked around.. "It'll be hard to find one, but I think I can manage.."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:38:23 AM by Kira »

scarypuppy

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 06:31:11 AM »
uhmm....thanks for the Enthusiasm Kira, but first I think I should explain the Rules.

First off, you are alone, second off, you need to list supplies you have with you, and thirdly, I need to give you a set of directives, each of your posts must be like a journal entry, only more detailed and active like an RP Post

Kira's Objective: Find any remnants of a Supply depot and try and figure out where he is.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 06:42:00 AM »
((..whoa emo..yoo have REALLIE guud ideas when yoo post new topics..))

Name:Ryu Zorel
Asian Survivor:Japan
Species:Black wolf/japanese
Apperance:jet black hair with bangs on each side on face and ponytail going to waist,black and yellow long shorts with yellow shirt and black collerd and buttoned shirt ontop,black
 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚               wolf ears springing from under hair and black tail
Suppllies:long stainless steel knifr from kitchen and samurai sword i got from a sword stoer a while back
Time:11:36 PM
===================================
Ryu's objective:Get out of the house and find safer grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------
i locked the doors to the house,i was all alone,meh parents were killed by a demon as they were walking towards the door,i was scared to death,i then ran upstairs to the attic and climbed out of the window
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:59:55 AM by Kid Tribane »

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 07:41:35 AM »
Name: Lowell Kiefer
NA Survivor: Midwest
Species: Black wolf
Apperance:  Messy black hair, greasy undershirt with grey button up over it, dark loose fit jeans
Time: No clue
Year: No Clue
Supplies:  Toolbox with tools,scrap, sword I made out of scrap metal, a small multi use pocket knife, welding equipment, small notebook and several pencils, a ruck sack filled with food

Day 1:   Was in the Scrap yard fixing up an old junker when the creatures came, don't know what they were all i know was that they were ugly and that they were man eaters ate my co-workers and my buddy Luke.  Got together supplies and headed out on a modified truck.  I have to find others....
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 01:29:33 PM »
as i opened the paper window a hairy-faced demon flew straight past meh window, "..GAAAH!!!...."

i yelled,falling back onto the wall across the window,then one of the demons meh meh yell and i saw it darting towards meh window

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 01:38:59 PM »
Name: Tohru Honda.
Asian Survivor: mainland china.
Species: Grey Kitten
Appearence: Looks very young. Short with waist length ginger hair. Wears a blue denim mini skirt and white vest top, with a grey acket over top.
Supplies: small pistol aquirred from shooting practise when young, and a dagger found next to her home.

Day 1: I was quite far away from my home by now. I had took the chance and ran the second i saw them. I have no idea what is going on, or who these people or things were, all i knew is that i had to run. I dont know whats happened to my family, but that doesnt matter at the scond, i have to find out whats happened here...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 04:16:26 PM by Iggy-Celeste »

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 01:45:51 PM »
the demon leaped through window and into the room i was in and began to glare at meh,drooling and smiling maniacllie, '....oh man...' i thought to mehself,not knowing where to go,but then remembering meh samurai sword i got from a convention a while back, '..NYEA!!!!..' i looked the demon in the eyes,trying to distract it,then threw mehself 4 inches into the air,meh bodie facing downwards exactlie,and pushed off of the wall and sliding through its legs with speed,then rolling out of it and running to meh room,the demon right behing

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »
i knew i'd gone to far away from home by now. How i wished i'd grabbed my coat as i ran out of the house. And my dolls, i didnt have time to get anything, and now all my prized possentians will be gone. She reached down and held onto the necklace that was around her neck as she turned to look at the destruction behind her. She could have sworn she heard screaming, but didnt dare to go back and help. She heaved a sigh before running again, now up a large hill to see if she could see what was going on.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 01:57:28 PM »
as i ran into meh room,i felt the demon claw for meh ponytail,i the ran into meh room,grabbed meh katana and slid the sheath off of it,readying to attack it,and it then leaping into meh room and walking towards meh slowlie, "...I WILL USE THIS..." i said defencivelie but backing up also,none of the lights were on in the house but the kitchen so that gave them a sort of advantage,i then lanced out at the demon,missing evrie time, '...GAH!!...i need to get into the kitchen' i thought to mehself,looking for a way to get around the demon and make meh way to the kitchen

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 02:02:35 PM »
Tohru brushed her long hair away from her face as she reached the top, she looked back on the destruction "What a terrible sight!" she murmered to herself. She stooped down to her knees, and examined the run she had just taken. She was nearing the edge of her villages land by now, and as she looked forwards, thingsseemed to be getting even worse. "I have to get away!" she thought again to herself, knowing there wasnt many posibilities of that. She heard a low grunt from behind her and shreiked as she saw some sort of monster coming towards her, leering at her. Because of the way he stared it reminded her of whenever she went out into town, and all the creepy men stared at her for her short skirts. Quickly listing herself up form the ground, Tohru took her pistol out from the back of her skirt and held it high infront "STOP RIGHT THERE!" she quivered.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 02:09:26 PM »
while i stood there thinking how to get around it i realized, '....maybe i can slash at its face and make it get dizzy then run past him....!!' i got the katana and got into fighting position,then swung it at his face,getting it right under its brow and blinding it for about 4 seconds,but that was all the time i needed and soon i was running towards the kitchen,the demon realizing that i was gone and hearing meh footsteps going down the stairs,it leaping down the stairs and darting towards meh,grabbing meh ponytail and yanking meh back onto the floor

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 02:15:15 PM »
still the wierdo monster continued to aproach her, leering toward sher still. Tohru backed away slightly, before tripping backwards, holding her pistol up in the air. The creature beant down and grabbed her t-shirt at the front, lifting her up with it. He looked her right in the eye, as if about to kill her or steal her away, as she grabbed her pistol once more holding it against his head "Lemme go and this wont turn ugly" she muttered as the creature held her there in midair, looking suprised.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 02:23:14 PM »
the demon still had a vice-like hold on meh ponytail and polled meh back towards him,it making little growling noises, "...g-GET OFF OF MEEH!!!..." i yelled,swinging at him in sheer anger,then it drooped meh and i ran back to the kitchen and grabbed a chopping knife from the japanese cherry oak knife block we had in our kitchen,and also grabbing a flashlight and batteries,knowing that demons did not like the light and that i couldnt hold them off if there were more than one around meh,i quicklie loaded batteries into the flashlight and suddenlie the power in the town went out,none of the ads on buildings shone and no lights in the building were on

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »
The creature grabbed hold of her even tighter and started to try and run with her. Knowing what she had to do, Tohru loaded her pistol as quickly as she could, and shot it at the creatures leg. It howled in pain as she was dropped. Rolling along on the ground, she saw the creature moan loudly and then scamper away. Looking down at her legs, she could see a bit still on her, as she began to wipe it away with disgust, before looking around with a tear in her eye "Whats going on?" he asked herself.

~~~ The Little One ~~~