The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15162 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2016, 12:54:20 AM »
He let out a laugh and smiled brightly at Roxy "That sounds like a wonderful night out, I have to wonder though, would your version of shopping be spending cash or just 'that lady has a nice dress and looks to be about my size'?" He let his joke about her tendencies sit for a second while he finished his cup of tea, pouring another from the pot before speaking again with a wide grin. "And I haven't tossed this coat yet because I like it. it's hard to find clothing that goes so well with my eyes."

"Honestly though, I don't know what's better. This tea or the fact that you're all assuming I actually killed the sergeant. He started begging for his life so after I was done 'carving' I cauterized the bleeding and made sure he would be found. Guess whoever found him first just put him out of his misery." [size=78%]He sipped at his new cup of tea casually, happily enjoying it.[/size]
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2016, 01:10:08 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow. "Excuse my assumption. I usually never let victims live if I can help it. Less people out to get me, the better." The wolf eyed the red spots on his coat. "In my experience, dampening the bloodied areas with wine before rinsing it over does remove the stains if you do it enough times."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • yuri on ice saved anime
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light Grayish Brown
  • Height: 5'3 ft
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: stylin
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2016, 01:14:16 AM »
Roxy sprawled out on the bench, disheartened at being so easily read. "You know know me too well Ser. In my defense I'm doing them a favor. I'd look waaaay better wearing that outfit then them." Something between a purr and a giggle rolled out her throat. Maybe the alcohol was finally getting to her. She also tended to get like this in his company, they complimented each other nicely. "I wouldn't say your yellow eyes are really you defining feature. Your scars on the other hand..." She let out another drawn out whistle. Scars were a pretty attractive feature. His descriptions on the other hand were enough to crop up a bad mental image. The sight of Ser lacing the poor soul with various of gashes would make anyone's fur stand up. "Jeesh that bad? Remind me not to get on your bad side." Al's input had her grinning so much her cheeks hurt. "Gosh you're such a mom Al, I bet you carry around tide to go or something."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2016, 01:19:14 AM »
Al shrugged. "A wolf's got to know how to keep himself clean. It only takes one blood stain to land you behind bars. And with the long list of kills I've got, I'd serve about 5 life sentences."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2016, 01:21:09 AM »
Talon kept quiet as he listened to the banter, but laughed aloud at Roxy's last comment.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2016, 01:46:20 AM »
"It's not like he was in any state to ever come after me...... you'd need legs for that...... and arms..... and probable all the muscles that used to be attached to said appendages..... The dogs at the local shelter seemed quite appreciative though. And thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it, but I don't think I need to worry about being put in jail. They'd have to use some fairly impressive bars to keep me in there." Standing up to finally take off his coat and shirt, pulling a clean shirt from his bag, he tossed them onto the back of a chair. Leaving the button up shirt open as he sat back down.

"And my scars serve a purpose other than to just make you think of me when no-one is looking." He kept grinning, wondering to himself if there was anything sharp near Roxy he'd have to worry about being thrown at him while drinking more of his tea. "They're the reason I can manipulate energy.... well other than the burn marks, those are different."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2016, 01:56:59 AM »
"Excuses excuses..." Roxy tutted to Al. "Just admit already that you have a motherly side to that scarred visage of yours." Upon hearing Talon's laugh she turned and winked at him appreciatively. Her interest went back to Ser when he decided to change out in the open. He had no shame...or incentive to go to the bathroom. "You're so lazy Ser, I bet while shopping you don't even bother with a dressing room. You try it on right there no matter what clothing item it is."

Unfortunately she didn't have anything sharp with her besides her claws, however she just got them manicured so the only thing she could do was bat with in the face with her fluffy tail. "As if. You maybe be tall dark and handsome but you'll need other qualities to seal the deal. Magical scars are not one of them unfortunately."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2016, 02:12:34 AM »
Al rolled his eyes, grinning. "Keep pushing my buttons Rox. Just go ahead and keep pushing them." The wolf looked over at the music instruments on display. A guitar, violin, saxophone, drum kit, keyboard... they may well have everything here. The wolf got up and walked over to the instruments, inspecting the violin.

Reference of Alka

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2016, 02:42:29 AM »
"Modesty may not be one of my strongest points, but it's not like I have much to show off and I figured you'd get a kick out of it." He smirked figuring she didn't have anything to hit him with. "And it's not magic, it's science...... hard to explain science...." Finishing off the last of his tea he got up, grabbed his dirty shirt and pulled a sword from his bag. The multi-coloured blade looking like living fire as it moved through the light, the only blemishes on the katana being the still fresh blood on the blade.

leaning against the table he started cleaning off the blood with his discarded shirt. "To answer your question, if there's people I don't know around, then yes i do bother with the change rooms."

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2016, 02:52:55 AM »
"Yeah okay mom," Roxy drawled. She loved bantering with Ser and Al. It could almost be seen as friendship, if friendship meant sharing your latest kills while sipping tea and cleaning weaponry. Roxy watched the methodical movement of Ser as he wiped the curious looking blade. Man did she not want to be on the receiving end of that thing. The blood that still clung to the metal only amplified that train of thought.

"This is why I love you Ser...well almost love you. You're so nonchalant, everyday is casual Friday for you," she commented idly. Looking back at Al she noticed him handling the violin. "Hey do you place Al? Play us a jaunty tune," she said while making motions that resembled someone playing an invisible violin...poorly.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2016, 03:06:53 AM »
Al shook his head. "You'd make the worst instrumentalist ever." However, the wolf did know how to play a few instruments, and considering how she wanted a tune, Al put the violin down and sat at the keyboard, turning it on. He quickly stretched his arms out, cracking his fingers before resting them on the keys. "Got any ideas?"

Reference of Alka

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2016, 03:25:37 AM »
Smiling happily he lifted the blade into the light, softly flicking the tip and moving his hand out of the way as a small flame seemed to roll along the length of the metal. "Only almost? I may have to start working harder. And I'm only casual....." He looked over at Roxy with a murderous glint in his pale, blind eyes and a wide grin that showed off his small but sharp teeth, the light reflecting off the blade painting half of his face with a red glow. "Until it's time to slide the knife."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2016, 05:19:27 AM »
"I can give you a beat Al, and you can work from there" Shoon stood on his chair and jumped off rolling on the floor and from the roll standing and walking to the drum kit.
He sat down and began to play a simple but fast rock.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2016, 10:47:59 PM »
"Wow harsh," Roxy said. "You know a play a pretty mean triangle. Though I've got to say Shoon can drop a nice beat." From the corner of her eye she could still see the gleam of metal that Ser held dear too. His playful jabs were just what her body needed to spark a gentle flame of  warmth that rose up from her chest and into her cheeks. Jeesh what a casanova. "God you're such a flirt Ser, how did you know I like men with deadly weaponry? To bad it's not deadlier then my claws~" she joked. Her claws unsheathed so she could show them off. She clawed at the air and grinned, not at all serious with her statement.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2016, 10:54:45 PM »
Al let the beat play for a while before he joined in. And jointly was the tune indeed. "Thanks for the help Shoon." His key strokes matched the beat perfectly in both timing and melody.

Reference of Alka