The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15060 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
"Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 08:46:18 PM »
Zaida gave a simple wave in return. "Everyone needs a break, don't they?" She scoffed before look back at the menu.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 01:12:28 AM by Zaida »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 11:48:24 PM »
Al nodded in approval. "Ain't that the truth." The wolf then turned his attention to the door. "But, doesn't seem like everyone is taking theirs..."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 03:38:37 PM »
Shoon stepped in walking to the bar "And I thought I won't have anyone to play darts with!"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2016, 12:05:00 AM »
Al turned around to Shoon. "I'd play you, but winning every time has gotten a bit boring."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • yuri on ice saved anime
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light Grayish Brown
  • Height: 5'3 ft
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: stylin
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2016, 02:26:41 AM »

Name: Roxy "Rox" Dahlia

Species: Domesticated cat

Character Appearance:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Personality: At first glance she doesn't seem like the anti hero sort. Her feminine dress and amiable mannerism doesn't give any clue to her inner desires. Once Roxy gets going the dawning realization of her thrill seeking behavior becomes apparent. She lives for the rush of adrenaline. When her lungs can't draw enough air in and her heart is on the verge of collapsing she feels alive. Her actions can be very sporadic, jumping from one cause to another. This mindset has landed her in more than a few tight situations however so far she's managed to slip away. Her optimistic and teasing nature in the face of a nearly impossible task has earned her a reputation. She'll take a job only if it interests her. Alignment wise she would be chaotic neutral. Roxy isn't above crime but will not harm children and will not harm anyone in front of them. Anyone else is fair game. Charismatic, charming, and deadly are just a few adjectives to describe her thought are void when she's taking one of her numerous midday naps.

OPTIONAL STUFF -

Why you're an anti-hero?: Purely for the thrill and because of her past. Her father  was a scientist hellbent on bringing back her mother. So he used her in experiments and was emotionally and physically abusive. He was also very strict not letting her see the light of day for weeks on end. Eventually he died of a heart attack and so she booked it, never to return home.
Weapons: Claws
Magic: She has the ability to teleport and flash step

--------------------------------
A flash of light signaled her arrival, an effect from her teleportation. Business was slow, well more like she was being picky. No jobs really jumped out at her so Roxy decided to pay a visit to the anti hero hotspot. Upon seeing Al and the others she sauntered over to the bar and took a seat. "Give me a very Pink Raspberry Cosmopolitan," she ordered. "And don't skimp out on the little umbrella." Upon receiving her drink she turned over to Al. "Fancy meeting you here. So how has business been? Looks to me like more scars have been added to the gallery or maybe its just me. You're lucky that eye scars are in this year."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:02:51 AM by bohrium »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2016, 03:10:42 AM »
Al scoffed. "'Lovely' to see you too Rox. Business has been good and bad. Complications keep coming my way, and while that does give me bonus payment, that also gives me bonus migraines. As for the eye scar, it's been there quite a while. So yeah, just you."

Reference of Alka

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2016, 03:15:20 AM »
Roxy drummed her fingers across the table. "Hmmm maybe I'm just going crazy then, wouldn't surprise me. But tell me about these 'complications'." A scrapping sound could be heard as she scooted closer. "I've heard some of us have been go AWOL lately. Rumor mill is probably churning that out but maybe not."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2016, 03:21:00 AM »
Al put a 10 on the table. "A large fizzy apple." A robot took the note and went off to prepare his drink. "AWOL wouldn't be the best word for it. Not like any of us are in our own private militia or anything. But, news spreads faster than a bad cold, and I can't say I haven't caught wind of these rumours."

Reference of Alka

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2016, 03:30:06 AM »
Roxy rolled her eyes. "Yeah ok but it sounds way cooler than saying they 'disappeared into the night.' And you're hardly a gossip, I doubt you even know what a tabloid magazine is." She took a sip of her sugary drink, relishing in the sweet tingle. Her fluffy tail swished back and forth as if contemplating something. "Look around, it's not as busy as it was before. Plus I've heard from inside sources that a lot jobs have turned into a double agent sort of thing. They take it and before they know it they're in the back seat of a cruiser heading straight for the slammer. Amateur if you ask me."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2016, 03:34:32 AM »
"Likely they're caught up in their work. Or finally caught by the pigs," Talon replied while sipping the coke he received.

((slow connection for me sorry))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2016, 03:34:59 AM »
Zaida had been out of it for a little bit, finally ordering something. "Dragon ice tea, large please." She set down a five with thirty cents in the counter. Watching the robot take the cash and grabbed her a drink. The robot set the Tea down in front of her with some sweetener. Zaida pushed the sweetener aside before grabbing her tea, even from the straw she took large drinks.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2016, 03:39:07 AM »
The robot returned with Al's drink and he quickly downed half of it. "It's thinning out the competition. Besides, this is one of those natural selection type things. We've got a large group of mercenaries, but only those who are able to adapt to the new breed of asshole sending us jobs won't get jailed. And in some cases, killed." The wolf pulled a knife from his belt spinning it in a finger from it's handle.

Reference of Alka

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2016, 03:52:30 AM »

She snorted in her pink drink, eyeing both Al and Talon. "Caught up in their work? Maybe, but that's not as exciting. My money's on getting caught and thrown behind bars. Would you know anything about getting caught my feathered friend?" she asked Talon in a sing song tone. When she turned to Al the sight of the gleaming knife made her sprout a teasing grin. "You're always so pessimistic Al lighten up. And while you're at it put that thing away, didn't your mother ever tell you to not play with sharp objects? You may rock the whole biotic eye things but I rather like my two non synthetic eyes."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2016, 03:58:46 AM »
Al stabbed the knife into the table, taking a sharp breath out before finishing his drink. "My mother taught me how to torture people. First. Hand." His tone went deadly serious. His fist was clenched tight around the blade, but after a few deep breaths he pulled it from the bench and put it back onto his belt.

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
"Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2016, 04:10:19 AM »
Zaida rolled her eyes "...Well aren't you dramatic? As much as I love weapons, it's just rude bringing them in restaurants don't you think?" She scoffed before she continued to suck down her tea then setting the empty glass down. "Can I have water, I'm a bit dehydrated.." She placed down a dollar for a bottled water.