The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15055 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2016, 04:17:50 AM »
"Sure, I know," Talon replied. "Frankly, I'm surprised magechasers haven't slit my throat yet."

The chimera no more than blinked as the blade slammed into the table.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2016, 04:22:47 AM »
"They would've thrown me out 10 times over by now if etiquette was of the highest priority here." The light amount of alcohol from the cocktail calmed his nerves a bit. "Anyway, it's not like optimism has gotten be anywhere before. And yes, before you ask, I have tried."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: \"Heathens\" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2016, 04:35:40 AM »
CS in the spoiler
Spoiler for Hidden:
Name: Serpington "Ser" "Cheshire"

Species: Lizard

Character Appearance: He is 6 foot 7 with a moderate build and slightly visible muscles covered in black scales with a pale creamy yellow underbelly. he has a strong tail and faintly visibly tribal scars covering his entire body, his right arm is covered in feint burn scaring. His eyes are pale yellow and clouded over.

normally wearing a pair of shorts and an open shirt when being lazy and long pants, a coat and wide brim hat depending on the weather. he always carries a small black and dark red, single strap, fabric bag where he stores his gear

Personality: Normally laid back he rarely takes things seriously, with a dark sense of humor he normally laughs in the face of threats but is quick to use violence to solve problems when he chooses to be serious.

Why you're an anti-hero?: He grew up in a place where crimes were punished brutally, he applies this form of justice to any he finds in need of punishment, occasionally including other anti-heroes.

Weapons: He carries 4 swords and a rifle, all four swords having different abilities of their own. He keeps all 5 weapon in a small pocket dimension in his bag.

Magic: Aside from the abilities of his swords he can sense, channel and manipulate energy into solid forms. Using this he is able to convert himself into energy to move undetected.

Other Abilities: Blinded at a young age he uses his energy manipulation to sense the world around him

Post Merge: November 19, 2016, 05:10:15 AM
Serpington sighed quietly as he materialized in a chair, tossing his bag onto the table to his side and leaning back. Without a moments hesitation he started humming 'Rule Britannia' while giving one of the robots cash for a pot of tea, fresh blood dripping from his coat. "So, how's business?"
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:10:15 AM by serpington, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2016, 07:56:22 AM »
Shoon sat next to Ser on the bar and started spinning on the chair "It's good, but I have been having trouble taking down a pesky gang, I can't seem to find their head, sneaky basterd" Shoon placed a coin on the bar "Cranberry juice" and began spinning again "What about you?".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2016, 08:12:39 AM »
"I'm sure you'll find him, maybe just start stealing their things until they get angry enough to come find you." He shrugged and smiled, happily sitting forward again. "As for me..... I think I made the news in Britain today. Well not me personally, just my work."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • yuri on ice saved anime
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light Grayish Brown
  • Height: 5'3 ft
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: stylin
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2016, 12:51:58 PM »
Should she be more careful what she says around Al? Probably. Did she care? Not in the slightest. He was dangerous sure but that's what made him so exciting. Roxy giggled at Zaida's comment, she was always one to keep things real. She sucked down her fruity drink, the alcohol only slightly burning her throat due to the sugary nature of it. Roxy then leaned forward, her tail swishing back and forth. Ser always had good stories to tell. "Well what are you waiting for? Tell us what happened before your scales fall off from old age."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2016, 12:59:12 PM »
((Just want to say a collective thank you to everyone who has joined so far. If you have ideas for facilities we can include, send them my way. So long as they're not too large scale [yno gyms or basketball courts or anything big like that], I'd be happy to get more in  ^_^ .))

Al turned to Ser. Of all the people here, the wolf probably had the most respect for him. Professional, powerful and smart. Everything you'd want in a partner. Had Al not preferred to work alone, he might've asked to work alongside that lizard. "I agree with Rox. Not about the old age part, just that I'd like to here of the news."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2016, 09:58:20 PM »
"All this attention and I didn't even do anything exceptionally special this time." Ser happily poured himself a cup of tea before walking over and changing the channel of the small tv near the bar to the news, flicking through a few channels till he found one reporting on his actions. "they're always better at exaggerating the story for me." Sitting back down he took a sip of tea and started humming 'Rule Britannia' again.

"~The attack started at 15 minutes past 9 this morning, when a prank call to the station telling of a bomb threat caused an evacuation. Within moments of the police stations evacuation an as yet unidentified sniper started firing into the crowd of on and off duty police officers, killing 5 and wounding 13 officers before halting their attack. After the commotion the Sargent of the station was found dead in his office, having died from multiple stabbings and apparent torture."

"The vigilantly 'Cheshire', wanted for multiple such murders, has taken claim to the attack on the Sargent of the station but it is unknown if he is connected to the shootings outside. All of the dead and a few of the wounded have since been found to have connections to an underground people smuggling operation thanks to evidence found pinned to the desks of the deceased."

"They never tell the more artistic side of my work, kinda sad really." Ser calmly took another sip of his tea, starting to swing on his chair lazily while using his tail to keep from falling over.

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2016, 10:34:36 PM »
"Finally something we agree on," Roxy commented while passing a grin to Al. Right on cue the news started blaring. The reporter even seemed mildly disturbed, she always thought reporters were supposed to be desensitized from their line of work. Although some of the crime shots were censored Roxy still felt icy tendrils creep down her back and through her tail. Torture was never her style but she couldn't help but marvel at Ser's finesse. "Wowzer Ser, sniping's as boring as watching paint dry but you always manage to spin it into something eye catching." She whistled at more of the pictures, they were quite the masterpiece. "Torture too? That gave me shivers Ser. What kind of beef did you have with them?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2016, 11:59:20 PM »
"5 dead and 13 injured? Not too bad Cheshire." Al grinned at the news. He doubted the torture was due to any 'beef' Ser might've had with the Sargent. If all the cops attacked were connected to the underground, it would make more sense if the torture was for information. The wolf vontemplated getting another drink, but thought it best to hold off for now.

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2016, 12:15:12 AM »
"Nice," Talon grinned in awe at the screen. "Must be good at hiding your tracks, man. I prefer keeping my stuff more underground."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2016, 12:25:30 AM »
Ser happily sipped at his tea, before answering. "Covering my tracks isn't hard, my fingers are covered in scales so i have no fingerprints, and my colouring is so plain that i'm impossible to tell apart from any other's of my kind at a glance."

He smirked and looked over at Roxy, knowing she wasn't overly fond of things like torture. "Oh that? None what-so-ever. The fool simply dared me to do my worst to him, probably thought he was being valiant or something and that I'd just shoot him like I did the others. Oh well, he was at least fun to play with, too bad about the mess though." He lifted part of his coat, referring to the blood that had started to dry on it.

"Probably going to need to replace this now..... I need to stop wearing clothing I really like, it's always the first thing that gets wreaked."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2016, 12:28:46 AM »
Zaida took gulps of her ice cold water before setting the half empty bottle down sliding it back and forth as she listened to the news. "Bravo, Almost as good as me." The monstress said sarcastically to Ser. "But jokes aside, well done."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2016, 12:31:51 AM »
Al's expression blanked for a second. He let out a sigh and shook his head. "Hero types are all the same. 'Do your worst,' they say. It's only until after you're done with them that they would've preferred the quicker death."

Reference of Alka

Offline bohrium

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2016, 12:38:48 AM »
"You should have brought me along," Roxy pouted. "It sounds like you had a blast. I'd say the torture bit was a bit overkill but it would be lost on you." The dried splotch on his coat was already crusting over. Roxy wrinkled her nose, if she was him she would have already thrown that ratty thing in the garbage. "Ick throw that thing out already. Maybe you can use this as an excuse to go shopping..." Her hands clapped together at the spark of a sudden idea. She stood up straighter, practically beaming. "We should go shopping together! With me around I'll find something that compliments your black scales and muscular physique." A purr rumbled from her chest, her guilty pleasures always got the best of her be it shopping or stealing clothes off of her victim. Hey waste non want not.