The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Alex's Art Corner  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Alex Vepra

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine – Border Collie
  • Coloring: Blue Merle
  • Height: 171 cm
  • Weight: 53 kg
  • Build: slim
Re: Alex's Art Corner
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 10:17:21 PM »
Thank you for the feedback! To be honest, yes, the positioning is a bit off because I firstly made the head and only then decided to add the body, plus I made the picture without having access to any references whatsoever, so I couldn't really draw inspiration from them in this piece. And as to the paws, what exactly do you mean? I've actually asked about that and we don't think they're long or anything? Could you specify, please? :)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Alex's Art Corner
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 02:21:16 PM »
The paws just seem too long for the body from this perspective. Or, more likely, it could be it seems that way for me because the head is too high.