The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.  (Read 7273 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2016, 10:46:59 PM »
"Morning" She said back to the vulture as she got to her feet. "Phantom come." The stallion trotted over, allowing Zaida to mount.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2016, 10:54:13 PM »
Bailey whistled and a brown horse came trotting towards him. Bailey mounted the horse, "The trip is going to be long, you sure you want to do this?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2016, 11:16:43 PM »
"Yes I'm sure, do you want a partner or not." She said with a huff. "Lead the way."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2016, 11:25:23 PM »
*Jeremy stood on a soap box, holding a can of...Jelly I guess, saying in a confident voice*

"WOMEN, MEN AND CHILDREN! COME ON DOWN AND FIND OUT THE SIGNIFIGANCE OF MY MIRACLE SLIME!"*He said waving his top hat around*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2016, 11:27:24 PM »
Bailey sighed, "Yes... Anyway let's get going." They headed out of town and into the desert, their next stop was Blackwater.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2016, 11:58:30 PM »
Without question she followed the vulture, Bailey. From the looks of it, it seemed they were headed towards blackwater.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2016, 01:39:52 AM »
Name: Gypsie
Sex: Female
Species: Wyldecat
Clothing: practically none, so basically a few flowy black rags rapped around her waist, chest, and upper arms
Weapons: 2 long daggers, a few special dipped darts, and a small flintlock pistol
Bio: Gypsie is a well known robber, having ran away from home and was excellently talented moving as a ghost, meaning that she could be in and out within 2 minutes, can break and pick any lock, and is abnormally fast.
Extra: Despite her skills, she can be very loud and fairly stupid at times, also she still acts like a kid, despite her age, but despite all of that, she is a near expert in the body and how it can be hindered or helped, and she has basic math and language skills
================================================================================================

Gypsie was running down mainstreet, 2 overweight law enforcers chasing her, "Ha haaa, can't catch me, fat boys~!", "*huff huff* Get back here you *huff* little shit!!", Gypsie then turned around and started walking towards them, throwing a dart at the deputy, paralyzing him and holding both daggers up to the sheriff's neck, "Now, call me a kid, one, more, time... I dare ya.", the sheriff was fear stricken and just stared at Gypsie, sweat rolling down his face, "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry, m-m-miss... Please don't kill meee...", Gypsie squinted at him and quickly turned around and put a dart in his neck, "Bolimia pill~... oh wait... shitshitshitshitshit!!", in fact she put one in him that caused him to go berserk and Gypsie went on running until the sheriff lost her and went on to terrorizing the town.

Gypsie hopped down off a wall and hid inside a fort of old scaffolding and opened her satchel of stolen food and took out some fish and a bottle cold milk and started to eat it, hearing screams in the distance of the rampaging sheriff and giggling to herself, "Hehe, that blue boy is going to have such a trouble trying to explain everything to the citizens.~", she then looked at her little hip-pouch at the remaining darts, "I should really label these..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2016, 03:06:21 AM »
The lithe raccoon, Jayce, motioned at the carriage. The whole contraption shifted, and another massive raccoon left the carriage, carrying two very large bags of money.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2016, 05:53:12 AM »
A few hours had passed and Bailey began to yawned a little. He pulled out a compass and began fiddling with it, then he put it away. "Almost their! Just an hour away if my calculation's are correct!" The area around them was rather swampy and dead looking, a few deer could be seen in the background but they ran off once they where spotted..

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2016, 06:36:30 AM »
Jayce and his brother, Ronnie, stepped out of the bank, and re-entered the carriage. Ray, the carriage's driver, started the horses back towards the inn, silently praying for both himself and the inn-keeper that they had a room that met Jayce's liking.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2016, 10:11:13 AM »
'Hasn't been that long since I last visited blackwater' Zaida thought while looking around the area. "Alright an hour... Shouldn't be a problem."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2016, 10:14:47 AM »
Two hours later. The two finally made it into a prairie, Bailey stopped and began to examine the area. "Hmm, Didn't expect us to take this long..." He then pointed forward, "Just up this hill is Blackwater."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2016, 10:28:28 AM »
She glanced at the hill before she looked back at the vulture. "Yea well... What are we waiting for? Let's go then." She said to Bailey, nudging her head for him to continue leading the way.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2016, 10:44:04 AM »
After a few minutes of riding, the two finally made it to Blackwater, the town looked new... The two traveled into the town. They went towards the sheriffs office. Once they reached it they unmounted the horse and made their way into the sheriffs office. "Bailey... What are you doing back in my town?" The sheriff growled. The sheriff was a large and burly rhino. Bailey sighed, "Not a lot of jobs in this area, you have some though."

The rhino stood up and muttered, "I don't want anything to do with you."

Bailey growled back, "I don't think you have much of a chose, no one else is taking these bounty's. Why can't I?"

The rhino gazed at Zaida, "And who's this?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2016, 10:51:14 AM »
As they walked inside she took her hat off to be respectful. Answering his question "I'm Zaida, sir. Pleasure to meet you." She said to the rhino sheriff, extending her arm for a shake. "I'm bailey's partner now."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:53:07 AM by Zaida »