The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.  (Read 7238 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2016, 01:44:36 AM »
Interesting a Bounty hunter? Let's hope he doesn't get in my way. she thought before answering. "Well that's good, they shouldn't be hateful but instead grateful."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2016, 01:49:23 AM »
"Yeah, but most people think I should turn em' in, instead of killin' em. But when I catch you, you ain't getting the alive treatment." He patted his revolver on his side, "So. What do you do for a livin'?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2016, 01:55:25 AM »
Zaida didn't plan to tell the vulture what she really did. She killed criminals as well, however she wasn't innocent. "I'm an artist... However I've been traveling lately."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2016, 02:03:05 AM »
"Oh, I had a friend who was an artist, good guy..." Bailey then adjusted his eyepatch. "Artist huh? Could you paint me something if I payed?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2016, 02:20:06 AM »
She thought for a moment "Hmm maybe, it depends though. I've been busy lately it could take some time depending on what medium and how large the canvas."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2016, 03:51:26 AM »
"Name's Bailey. Bailey Stowe, mind if you tell me what you're name is?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2016, 05:58:08 AM »
"Zaida Valdis, Z for short. Pleased to meet you." She sat up and extended an arm for a handshake.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2016, 06:05:44 AM »
Bailey extended his hand and shoke Zaidas, "It's a pleasure... So, where are you headed next?" He said while leaning back in his chair.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2016, 06:31:37 AM »
While crossing her arms "I honestly don't know yet, I'll be staying here for a day or two." She shrugged lightly.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2016, 06:35:17 AM »
Bailey's smile vanished and his face went blank, he whispered, "I know you're not an artist. I can just tell... What do you really do for a living?" His face may have had no expression but his voice said otherwise. He leaned in to his seat and looked at her, "Just because I'm a bounty hunter doesn't mean I'm a lawmen."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2016, 06:48:50 AM »
"Yea yea I figured... Although I am an artist." She scoffed. "You pests 'heroes' like to dig your noses where it doesn't belong." Zaida leaned forward. "Take a guess smart bird. The one and only outlaw, Nightcrawler..." The monster gave a mean snarl.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2016, 06:56:30 AM »
Bailey gave a confused look, "Oh yes! I know who you are, I have a bounty for you right here." He pulls a piece of paper from his jacket pocket and hands it to Zaida, "Nightcrawler. Dead or Alive 75$s" He smiled and leaned back in his chair, "I've had this for some time. But, since I enjoyed talking to you. I'm going to let you have this and we'll pretend I never knew. BUT, thank you for telling me who you really are."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2016, 07:09:52 AM »
"Well I'm not overly fond of lying." Zaida picked up the bounty. "What a bounty, no picture nor enough information. I'll put this in a frame once I plan to settle." She says folding it neatly and putting it in her pocket.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:08:09 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2016, 07:18:31 AM »
Bailey leaned back in his chair again and folded his legs, "Now. Since you are the infamous Nightcrawler, I have a business proposition to make you."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2016, 07:31:01 AM »
"What's that? I don't like being on a leash... But maybe I can make an acception." She tapped her claws against a table.