The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.  (Read 7236 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2016, 07:35:06 AM »
"How would you like to work with me? You'll get 15% of the money I get per bounty." He scuffed, "If you want I can go higher though."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2016, 07:43:47 AM »
"Make it 20% and let me take valuables from the bounties... Then it's a deal." She said crossing her arms.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:49:23 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2016, 07:48:25 AM »
He sunk into his chair and sighed, "Fine. But I'm only agreeing because I need a partner, this place is getting more dangerous."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2016, 09:09:44 AM »
Zaida didn't smile and she kept her serious tone. "Alright, you got yourself a partner. But don't expect me to be some kind of friend... Nothing personal, it's business."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2016, 09:15:31 AM »
Bailey smacked his hand on the table while standing up, "Excellent! Now tomorrow, we will leave at dawn and hunt for a fellow name William Sharp." he began to walk away but after a few steps he turned his head, "Just so I know where will you be staying so I can find you in the morning?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2016, 09:24:59 AM »
"Don't know yet. Definitely won't be staying at the saloon, I don't like staying around drunks... I guess we could meet in front of the saloon in the morning though." Zaida shrugged before standing, and putting her hat back on.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2016, 09:29:17 AM »
Bailey nodded, "I can deal with that. Just for you're information, just down the road is the hotel called Mellow Heights owned by Mrs.Smith, she'll take care of you, trust me." He then proceeded to walk out of the saloon waving goodbye, "Be prepared! See you tomorrow!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2016, 09:54:47 AM »
Zaida waved at the avian. Not too long afterwards she left the saloon as well.  Walking down town heading towards the hotel her had recommended. Her stallion following close behind. Once she got to the building she kissed the horse's head. "I'll be back in the morning."
She entered the building meeting an elder armadillo, Mrs.smith. Zaida rented out a room, receiving the key. The monster made her way upstairs and eventually into her room.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2016, 10:07:34 AM »
(Could I join?)

Name:Jeremy Boone

Sex:Male

Species:Crow

Clothing:Black Three piece suit with white undershirt Blue vest and black bowtie

Weapons:1873 El Patron

Bio:Jeremy was raised as an orphan as soon as he hatched, his adoptive single father was a snake oil salesman, and he made good money off of tricking the gullible masses into buying his Fragerant Slime, On his death bed Jeremy's father demanded that he takes the reign of his Snake oil business so he could make a living in the only way he knew how, Jeremy now Travels by carriage and Is Scamming people just as his father did once

Extra:None
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:32:14 AM by Krayav »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2016, 10:09:05 AM »
(Yes you can join. And I love the character idea.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2016, 04:55:24 PM »
A black carriage was kicking up a huge cloud of dust as it rolled into town. It stopped outside the bank and the driver, a raggedly-dressed young raccoon, opened the carriage door, and let out a more lithe, well-dressed raccoon. He carried a cane with a vicious claw clasped in his own, and the left half of his head was covered in a metal cast. The cast was engraved beautifully with gold, and it gleamed in the sun as the lithe raccoon stepped into the bank.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2016, 08:13:44 PM »
*Another Carriage rolled down the path, carrying Jangling cans of....something in the windows, The Crow that was drving it held A tophat on his lap tightly before turning And stopping said carriage In the middle of the town, enough so that people could see him and still be able to pass him*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2016, 10:20:33 PM »
Bailey started walking down to the saloon, "7AM... Let's hope she's here."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2016, 10:33:22 PM »
Zaida was at the saloon sitting at the porch. The stallion drinking from the stock tank.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2016, 10:41:11 PM »
"Ah, I was worried that you wouldn't come!" Bailey tipped his hat, "Good morning."