The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.  (Read 7239 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« on: July 28, 2016, 11:29:03 AM »
This really needs no story. But, this RP is set during the 1870's in the American Wild West. The county of Tumbleweed is home to some of American's most vial, cruel, and scummy people to ever walk this earth. Live a life in the wild west, you can be whatever you want. A police officer, train robber, doctor, con artist, bandit, bounty hunter, hunter, trapper, the list goes on. It's your life in the west.

Templates
----------------

Name:
Species:
Clothing:
Weapons: (Old western weapons. revolver, shotguns, rifles. NO machine guns or rocket launchers.)
Bio:
Extra:

Rules
----------

*No godmodding

*Romance is allowed keep it site rules though

*Violence is allowed just no excessive gore.

*No powers, that would just make living in the American frontier too easy.

*You can have more than one character

*The theme of what I'm trying to get with this RP is something on the lines of Django Unchained, The Hateful Eight, The Good The Bad The Ugly, and Red Dead Redemption.

*You can start whenever you like
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:37:51 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 12:07:15 PM »
Name:     Tom Watson
Sex:        Male
Species:  Wolf
Clothing:  A mixture between formal attire and casual
Weapons: A simple pistol but also a shotgun.
Bio:         Tom started out as an oil entrepeneur, with the cash he made he is planning to start more factories but also to build the needed railnetwork. However
               he cannot be seen
               as the most honest entrepeneur.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 07:50:10 PM »
Name: Zaida Valdis (Z for short) however her outlaw name is Nightcrawler.
Sex: female
Species: Monster species, Vexū.
Appearance: Look in profile.
Clothing: White button up blouse, a weathersby vest, black pants which her white shirt is tucked in (when her vest is off), black boots almost to her knees. Top it off with gloves, hat, a holsters.
Weapons: Remington dual revolvers, and a Winchester rifle.
Bio: Although she's an outlaw she targets other criminals instead and will sometimes kill those who get in her way if necessary.
Extra: She's a outlaw. Not well known, she prefers staying low. Also anthros believe nightcrawler is a male outlaw as they've never met her and only a few criminals know who Nightcrawler is. However there's very little detail about her...
Bounty: Unknown
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:07:11 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 02:22:23 AM »
Name: Bailey Stowe
Sex: Male
Species: Bearded Vulture
Clothing:  This, with a eye patch covering his right eye
Weapons: Colt Model 1848 Dragoon, with a double barrel shotgun
Bio: Former Union commander during the Civil War, ever since it ended he became a bounty hunter.
Extra: Not much is known about him. He travels from town to town searching for jobs.

(You can start now)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 03:04:32 AM »
Early noon, Zaida rode into town on a beautiful black stallion with gold eyes. A bandana covering her snout as the hat casted a shadow allowing her glowing eyes to stand out. Many anthros looked and some whispered about the stranger, she obviously didn't have a good vibe coming off her. As much as she hated attention she ignored them. The stallion came to a stop at the saloon, allowing her to hope of. There was no need to tie the horse up, he was too loyal to run off or accept another anthro as his owner.
The monster welcomed herself in the saloon. Scanning the building for a moment, before she made her way towards the back.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:07:23 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 03:13:18 AM »
Bailey was at the end of town at the sheriffs office, the door swung open and in his hands was a small roll of dollar bills. He mumbled to himself, "250... not worth it the hassle..." He made his way towards the saloon, as he made his way towards the saloon he noticed the other anthros looked shocked or scared. His gaze met Zaida as she walked into the saloon, he looked at the other anthros and saw that that's what they where looking at.

Bailey made his way into the saloon and sat at the front counter, "Whiskey please." He placed a few dollars on the counter, his eyes kept looking back at Zaida, curiosity swept over him.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 03:32:25 AM »
Name: Jayce Blackburn.
Species: Raccoon
Clothing: A black velvet suit, stark white gloves and a midnight black tophat.
Weapons: .42 LeMat Revolver, Colt Model 1855 Revolving Carbine
Bio: Ruthless and vain businessman.
Extra: An iron plate, stylized with gold engravings, covers the left side of his face, and some of his head.

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Clothing: Tattered white shirt, dirty and torn black overalls.
Weapons: Merrill Model 1863
Bio: A miner-turned-unwilling-assistant for Jayce Blackburn.
Extra: His face is completely scarred, from Jayce's unrestricted rage.

Name: Ronald "Ronnie" Blackburn
Clothing: Red shirt and suspenders.
Weapons: two Sharps Model 1867 (.52-70) braced together.
Bio: Massive strong-man-turned-bodyguard.
Extra: Ronnie stands at 7' 6'', or there abouts. Stories of Ronnie wrestling full-grown bulls to the ground were circulated.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 12:14:08 AM »
(Updated my sheet~)
She folded her paws and kept her elbows off the table. For a moment she stared down at the scratches and stains on the table. When she took her hat off, sat it aside as she looked about the saloon with her teal eyes while fixing her hair really quick.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 12:26:11 AM »
Bailey kept drinking his [CONTENT REMOVED] but his eyes kept looking over at Zaida, What made people so scared of her? "Hey, Bartender. You know who that is?" The bartender shook his head, "No, but ever since he walked into town people have been jumpy ." Bailey gave a confused look, "Him?" The bartender giggled, "Yes, him what you think I say? Her?" The bartender looked over at Zaida, then stopped giggling. "Oh..." Bailey stood up, "Let me handle this." He made his way towards Zaida and sat down in one of the chairs next to her.

"Who are you?"
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:59:17 AM by Alistair, Reason: Please do not post about alcohol in the child boards »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 12:47:17 AM »
The monster looked up at the avian with a raised brow. Her head rested on her hand. "...Well who's asking?" She hissed at the vulture with a little attitude, obviously she didn't want to be bothered.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 12:54:06 AM »
"Look, both of us don't want any trouble. I just.... The people in this town are scared, and I just need to know who you are. Don't take it harshly."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 01:02:40 AM »
"Apologies..." Zaida sighed. "I'm a nobody, there isn't any reason they should be scared of me... Haven't done anything either." She thought for a moment. "Maybe because I'm new in town, or because I'm a monster?" She added with a small huff while scratching the back of her neck. "I don't know any other reasons why they would though." The Vexū said calmly.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:04:54 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 01:10:42 AM »
Bailey shrugged, "Could very well be that your a monster. Not many folks seen something like you before." He then went quiet for a few moments, "It also could be because your new. Most people in town don't like new people."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2016, 01:18:49 AM »
"Mhm I usually get the same reaction when I travel about. No doubt in my mind it's the same reason." Zaida shrugged lightly.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2016, 01:20:35 AM »
Bailey chuckled, "I get the same reaction half the time. I'm a bounty hunter, people don't like me very much." He looked at the other anthros in the saloon and smiled, "But I don't think they have a choice since I shot the bad guys."