The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 12324 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Utopia
« on: May 19, 2016, 03:54:26 AM »
Everything seems so perfect here in this city... They all smile, as if everything is ok. No one disobey's... Everyday seems the same, repeating over and over again. We don't question, we obey. However it's been too long, we must be free. We must fight. But who will stand, rebel?
This RP takes place in the future. At a "perfect" city... The goal to escape this hell and avoid getting caught, capture, or killed.

The robots look like the image above they are usually officers and soldiers giving commands to the brainwashed. The ones (very rare) still slightly sane are higher ranks able to live in houses, roam the streets, and regular activities such as the civilians in the city (officers and soldiers are closed).
The complete brainwashed soldiers or police officers are complete zombies, following orders from the machines unless they are really screwed up or if they're too old they must be put down.

Utopia pics~ (belongs to rightful owner) the center is filled with buildings, apartments, shops, ect (first pic). The outside grows ghetto and the outside is where factories stand (second pic), then there are the walls which are guarded.

»Rules«
• No Op characters
• Romance but keep it PG-13
• No off topic arguments
• Please fit with the RP
• 2 Characters only
• Ask me any questions

Name: Zaida or Z11
Species: Vexū (Closed monster species)
Height (NM): 5'4
Weight (NM): 106
Build: Calm bitch resting face. Somewhat curvy build, fit and toned body.
Appearance: To lazy to type it all, glad I saved this~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/bth38bkgu3xgs5x/Photo%20May%2018%2C%208%2049%2031%20PM.png?dl=0
Clothing: Dark grey shirt, Korean style jacket when cold, Dark jeans, Bates combat boots.
Occupation: An undercover officer (doesn't need to wear uniform just her badge.)
Weapons: AR-15 police addition, Combat knife, Silenced Beretta M9a2
Bio (NM): Zaida is a forced officer. She was brainwashed at age fifteen. However Zaida is part of something even darker she's unable to control.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 05:15:09 PM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Utopia
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 03:55:42 AM »
Name:Red Locus Aka: Djinn

Species:Ragnos

Height:6'9

Weight:210

Build:Dark mahogany scales, his scleras are black and his pupils are a light orange, his head has no hair but does have horns, which grow out of the sides of his head, curling like ram horns, one large, sharp one grows from his nose, his tail is plated in natural thick, scales, a small flame come out of the tip, through four small holes

Clothing:Down below

Bio:Red was employed as a scientist under the utopian government, he helped perfect some armor and weapons, but quit the job seeing that the weapons were just being used to streghten a strict rigime, After A catastrophic accident caused by utopian requests, he skulked away from the obliderated ruins of his past, vowing to make the utopian society pay for their destruction of his old life, He resurfaced years later, and has recently started taking out Cops and robots

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:23:49 AM by Krayav »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 07:11:51 AM »

Ooooh, a RP by one of my favorite TFF users that could easily turn into an insurgency warfare situation  :D  How could I not join!

Name: Rocco
Species: German Shepherd
Age 19
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 150 lbs
Appearance: Kind of skinny Mainly tar fur with a fair amount of black on back, thighs, ears, and muzzle.
Clothes: MARPAT when on duty, or dress blues for important occasions Wears old BDU pants, a dark shirt, and boots on  hisoff time.
History: Grew up rough. Didn't really know what he wanted to do, then he found something he could push himself and excel at, the Marines. Not top physically, but has quite a drive, which is how he became a Force Recon Marine. Has picked up little bits of forbidden history here or there, seen the government corruption first hand (or should I say paw), and is trying to figure out how to get an insurrection going while still pretending to be loyal.

Post Merge: May 21, 2016, 07:29:18 AM
There will always be non robotic SOF personnel. And operators are extra strong mentally, and the government would want them functioning as well as possible, so there would be minimal interference.
How does this edit look? And also, what are the weapons here? Energy, kinetic, mix, other, etc.? And transportation?

History: Grew up rough. Didn't really know what he wanted to do, then he found something he could push himself and excel at, the Marines. Not top physically, but has quite a drive, which is how he became a Force Recon Marine. Has problems with anger and hatred and not caring about people, which he fights and assumes was part of the brain washing. Still has sudden outbursts though. Has picked up little bits of forbidden history here or there, seen the government corruption first hand (or should I say paw), and is trying to figure out how to get an insurrection going while still pretending to be loyal.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:29:18 AM by Rocco, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 04:56:03 AM »
(We'll start tomorrow guys, I just wanted to wait a few days)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Utopia
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 11:22:40 PM »
*her struggled screams, the bright lights, it stopped* she opened her eyes once more...it was her only memory. She clenched her jaw and brushed her hand through her hair feeling her small horns on her head. Zaida was downtown, she was sitting on a bench her head low as she looked at the street. It was about five in the morning the streets a bit quiet and empty. Anthro's were waking up and getting ready for work. she watched the puddle on the street lost deep in her thoughts before her head shot up. A few machines patrolled the area they both looked over at her and scanned, before continuing to march the streets. Zaida watched emotionless her headache growing worse, she sighed through her.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 11:25:58 PM by Zaida »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 11:37:13 PM »

If this is still open to join?

Name: Jack Napier
Species: Hyena
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 110
Build: Lean but fit
Appearance: White and a green mohawk going down his back. Black spots all over his body.
Clothing: Wears a purple suit with a purple vest and a green under shirt with a small green bow tie then a pair of black dress shoes.
Bio: Has lived long enough and studied enough to know how the bodies of most animals works weather it be anthro or feral. He is slightly crazy and has a large fear that the police force is hiding something dangerous but no one believes him.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Utopia
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 12:07:08 AM »
(Yea, that's fine.)
Zaida finally stood up, cracking her neck before she glanced around seeing anthro's walking or some taking the bus or getting in they're cars. They often avoided officers and soldiers, definitely the bots. In utopia they were the monsters. A cold simple glance at a fur would make them look away or change their direction to avoid the Vexū.
Suddenly a robotic voice was heard through her earpiece "Z-11 report to the station." She paused for a moment before holding a claw to it she replied in a quiet voice. "...Ok. I'll be right over." Her soft thud of her boots heard through the half empty street, she walked keeping her back straight and high. Like the orders she was given, she immediately started towards the station.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 01:38:42 AM by Zaida »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 12:12:13 AM »
'Jack worked on a new patient that came in complaning about their neck hurting.' "Ugh I wish I had actual lives to save ones where I can cut them open and do my work inside them not helping a woman with her neck problems... 'After a few more neck pops she stood up and said it felt better then paid and left.' "Didn't even say thank you of course no common courtesy in them." 'Jack sits back in his chair in the front office making up for the time by talking to himself about the problems of society.'
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:24:20 AM by Jack "Madness" Napier »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 12:24:35 AM »
(can I still join and be the bad guy or not? If I can, what function?)
Kevin Mitchells.

Species: wolf
length: 170cm
weight: 80kg.

Trivia: he is pretty proud of his function and the fact that he made it to the place where he is right now.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 01:01:16 AM »
Name: Aconitum Lovien

Species: Egyptian Vulture

Height: 5'6 or so

Weight: Meh

Build: Tall and slender with curvy hips and somewhat muscular legs

Appearance: soon to come

Clothing: soon to come

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 01:32:46 AM »
Rocco finished his morning run and looked down at his watch. "Shoot, only 6 seconds faster" he said, rather ticked at himself. He sighed and growled at himself. Yeah he did better, but not that much of an improvement. Ĥ checked his data pad to make sure there weren't any alerts. Seeing that there were none, he went to get some food. But he decided that instead of getting the regular food on base, he'd go try some civilian food somewhere off base. He left the base to find a place that looked good.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 01:35:05 AM »
Kevin is finishing his paperwork.
He prefers working on paper and using his oak desk eventhough others have advised him to use computers.
His answer is always: "I like the feel of it, it feels nice".

He lays his pen down after being down and get's out of his chair and walks over to the big window and looks at the town.
Speaking to himself he says: "It is a beautiful thing this city, and I like being the boss of it".
He looks at his watch and says: "hmmm, it is still quite early and I am already done working."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2016, 05:27:22 AM »
(no bounty hunters sorry but these need to be normal jobs. No mafia, hitman, ect)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:29:29 AM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2016, 11:44:02 AM »
Whilst staring out of his window he grabs a cup of coffee.
Kevin hates to drink it but since he became mayor he drinks it every monring to stay awake.
"Hmmpff, I prefer soup", he looks behind his back to see if someone has entered but see no one.

"Weird.... oh well." He goes to the communication device and says
"Would the chief in command please come to my office?"
He goes back to his window, he loves staring because it makes him feel good.
Suddenly he hears knocking in his door, "Come in and take a seat".

The chief enters and takes a seat: "You called me sir?" says the chief.
"Yes, I have noticed that some people are questioning my authority. Are you questioning it?" Asks Kevin whilst still staning at the window.
"No sir, I would never do that", is the chiefs' answer. "Good, now those people could be dangerous for our city and our peaceful idea. Do you get that?" States Kevin in a question. "Yes sir, but what do you want that we do with that?" asks the chief.
"Simple, you arrest them and execute them. Even in public if you have to. Make the bots do the arrests but the officers the execution. Do you got this?" Is Kevins' command.
"Yes sir" responds the chief.
"Good, very good" says Kevin whilst having a little smile.

When the chief in command exits the room Kevin turns has back again and takes back place in his seat at his favorite desk.
"Time to do the paperwork for that, and it's gonna be a lot" mumbles he to himself.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2016, 11:46:26 AM »
Species: White Bengal Tigeress

Name: Kitten Marie (Kit for short)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 250

Job: Nurse

Description: muscular, curvy physique, thick thighs, big green eyes, multiple ear piercings, belly ring, tight daisy duke shorts, yellow tank crop top, red and white tennis shoes, paw print tattoos across the chest and down to the navel area, friendly and energetic.

*gazing mindlessly into the computer screen scheduling appointments and updating charts was mentally and emotionally draining her, so many patients come through she couldn't keep them all straight most of the day, looking over at Jack she says softly* I'm going to call it for the day. You're booked out for the next few weeks. Nothing major just routine check ups and such *she opened the filing cabinet under her desk and grabbed her belongings. If she hurried she could beat curfew and stop at the bar down the street from her apartment she waited for a response as she didn't want to leave him if he was in need of her assistance. All she ever really wanted to do was aid him in surgery but she felt that day would never come*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk