The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 12325 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Utopia
« Reply #300 on: June 17, 2016, 01:59:36 AM »
But it would be interesting to get a new job...
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #301 on: June 17, 2016, 07:24:11 AM »
*is recovering from major gunshot would and more focused on training and raising leo*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2016, 12:54:40 PM »
Raz walked over to Kitten tending to Leo, "Kitten, if things go bad in the foreseeable future, I think it would be good if Leo went with Dr. Haswell, that way you'd still be keeping Leo safe and fulfilling his mother's request.", Raz then went over into another room, "Think it over, I just see that as the best option to keep Leo safe if things come to that."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2016, 07:09:16 PM »
*she replies softly* I didn't want any of this you know it just sorta fell in my lap

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #304 on: June 17, 2016, 10:19:50 PM »
Dr.Haswell walked up to Kitten and put a hand on her shoulder, "Neither did he, but his hand was forced when his girlfriend was killed, right in fro-", Raz rushed in as if he teleported and put a hand on Haswell's mouth, "Stop... I don't want to have to remember that...", Raz then sulked away into the kitchen area, "Sorry, Raz..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #305 on: June 18, 2016, 02:32:59 AM »
Ray left soon after Mark and the 'Doc' did, and wandered the streets. "Five hundred credits. At least I can pay SOME of my rent."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2016, 04:39:51 PM »
Kevin is back at work behind his desk and looks at a list that has been made a long time ago.
"I forgot about this one, " he mumbles, the list is in facto a collection of names of persons who need to be liquidated.
He grabs the phone and calls to the SSP: "I need to talk to the commander, I think we can initiate the operation if needed."

Mark says to the "doc": "well you kill the dragon, and that is your job."
He starts to drive faster: "you don't talk to everyone else except me, if you contact another SSP'er I am going to shoot you. Okay?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #307 on: June 23, 2016, 06:20:48 PM »
Alright so only you got it... But I am doing this for my entertainment not to help I just want payback.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #308 on: June 24, 2016, 06:30:15 AM »
*Red felt A hand over his prosthesthetic arm, feeling the joints and metal that encased the precious electronics, he sighed Adjusting his breathing device that connected to his mask, he felt the neck tubes before Resting himself on the alley wall*"I Wish there was A way to permanently stop these breathing pains"*he said before pressing A button on his breathing device, causing some pain releiver to be pumped into his lungs, he breathed in and ou before coughing loudly*"good enough"*he said raspily*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #309 on: June 24, 2016, 08:11:22 AM »
*Red looked at the woman, before seeing her run off*"Intresting..."*he said before starting to walk after the car, his boots squeaking, he continued walking before saying*"Sombra... help this situation"*he said before A crow lands on his shoulder*"Follow That woman"*he said before the crow cawed and flew off*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.