The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia  (Read 12328 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Utopia
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2016, 07:31:55 AM »
Rocco glared at Raz "Unless you want a piece of this, then you need to bug off" he growled. He checked both ways, seeing that there wasn't anyone within ear range, and whispered to the tigress "I'm going to pretend to slap you but hear me, stay strong. A storm is coming, and this place is going to have war. We need patriots like you". He then did what appeared to be a slap to the face, but went centimeters by her face, and marched off with a glare on his face. As he walked past Zaida he growled "What you looking at?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2016, 07:45:56 AM »
Zaida watched him smack the tigeress. Before her eyes were closed tight for a moment the migraine fading, They shot back open to his voice. looking into his eyes as they adjusted to the street lights once more, standing straight "...Nothing soldier" the officer replied with a strong voice and saluted to her superior as much as she hated it. Her eyes showed her insanity, it was obvious she was brainwashed but However was a high ranked officer as she was still a little sane rather than being a complete zombie like most officers and soldiers that were brainwashed.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:53:27 AM by Zaida »

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2016, 07:57:58 AM »
*she slides down the brick wall collapsing. Staring down at her paws she sits blank and listless. There's no emotion to describe what she witnessed. All she could think about was Kovu's family. She went to reach for the pocket watch but hesitates. "I need to get home first" she thought to herself. Wiping her eyes she stands up making her way down the alley heading towards her home constantly looking over her shoulder to ensure that she isn't being followed*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2016, 09:57:24 AM »
Kevin turns of his tv, he had enjoyed that one.
Via intercom he tells his secretary he will be going home, so he would expect a ride in front of the building with the needed guards.
"15 more minutes, sir", is his response. "Thank you, make sure next time it will be only 10 minutes."

Even thouh Kevin was in a good position he never really gave up on his protection, his rides would always be guarded by officers who would still have some sanity left (but not too much). His house was directly connected to the emergency services so in case of need it would take maxium 7.5 minutes for help to arrive.

"Your ride is", says the secretary. "Thanks, I still will be connected to the grid so in case of need, contact me asap."
He gets downstairs, and gets as fast as possible into the car.
"Could you turn op my music, will you?" is kevins' last order before the car sets of.

Offline Kittenthetigress

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Promote Love. Abolish Hate. Believer of One Love
    • Awards
  • Species: White Bengal Tiger
  • Coloring: White and black stripes
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Curvy and muscular, wide hips, slim waist, moderately busty
  • Currently: Lonely and lost.
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 11:34:56 AM »
*wipes the steam from the bathroom window and stares at her reflection for a long time. She sighs heavily and tries to maintain her sanity which at this point is wearing thin. She looks over to the open bathroom door and mindlessly walks through it. Reaching into her scrubs she pulls the pocket watch out* it's still covered in blood...I can't give this to Tatiana like this *she takes the gold pocket watch into the bathroom and pulls out her jewelry cleaner and gently wipes away the blood. Her mind wanders back to the day that Kovu's father had given him the watch before he'd separated from his mother. She remembered his father telling him that he was to be man of the house. She knew it broke Kovu deep inside. She knew because there was a time where she remembered loving Kovu but he never knew it. She never told him. Stray tears fall down her face and she growls in anger* Kovu you stupid lion... you knew they would kill you...you knew they would find you...*she turned the pocket watch over in her paws and held it close to her heart* I won't let them get away with this *her tears turn to anger. She drops her towel and clothes herself in black leggings and a dark hoodie. She threw on her running shoes and looked around her apartment. Putting the watch in her bra so it wasn't to be so obviously found in case she were to be detained she went out into the night locking her apartment behind her*

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 12:02:07 PM »
Raz stopped the soldier as he was leaving, having overheard the term 'war", "I'm all for fighting, but if it were me, I'd take the factory district first, doing that will cut off their supply of ammunition.  Now you need to go before they miss you too much... wait, one more thing. I know my way around this city, so just take this.", Raz handed the soldier a card, "This has an off-grid  number,  call me if you need something.", Raz then gave a salute to the soldier and left back to his vehicle to return to his home.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2016, 01:18:56 PM »
'Jack had watched all that had went on after the execution he even saw the soldier smack a tiger.' Hmmmm thats really strange why would anyone work for them. 'He steps outside and looks around.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2016, 02:22:43 PM »
In a low voice, Rocco replied to Raz "It's gonna be guerilla war, we'll take the ammo and blow it. But first I need men. Thanks for the support." he said quietly before he walked a different route back to base, making sure he wasn't followed.
Well, he was finally doing it. He informed one of an upcoming insurgency, and had off grid contact for another. He looked down at his uniform and thought to himself how he should probably get some inconspicuous civilian clothes, a uniform is great if you don't want civvies to mess with you, but it made you stick out like a sore thumb. He'll just have to make sure his civvies don't make him stand out anymore.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2016, 03:06:02 PM »
(well, I feel like I'm being ignored  :( )

I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it wasn't pretty, there were bodies everywhere and much blood. I knew things were bad, but I hadn't witnessed it this much. I needed a way out and fast, but what could one female shark mechanic do.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2016, 04:13:39 PM »
As Raz was driving back to his shop, his truck broke down infront of Rebecca's mechanics.

Raz got out of his truck and looked at the damage; the engine had overheated and he popped a wheel and a tire was falling off a rim, practically just a flat of rubber, "Aww, shit... the city isn't gonna cover this one... How many times must I tell them that they need to repave these roads... brainwashed idiots, the lot of 'em.", Raz looked over to the autobody shop and knocked on the door, "Hello? Anyone in there?", a blinking light was beside the main entrance attached to an antenna, presumably transmitting an alert to the owner.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2016, 04:21:51 PM »
I get back and see someone infront of my garage, "hello, may I help you?" I ask as I walk over to raz.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2016, 04:47:06 PM »
(chains, you are not being ignored)

Kevin is watching the city go by whilst his car is going fast. He knew if he would go by air he could be an easy target, by road and going fast it would be harder to hit him and way more difficult to do.
The threat of being an target is always on his mind, and he knows that some are planning to hit him.

He grabs the com. device and gives an order to the chief: "I've got an order for you; I want from now on that family member of the executed get a letter in where it states why they were executed."
"Are you sure, sir?" asks the person on the other side of the line.
"Yes, I am sure, I also want that familymember of the today executed persons will get this letter".
"Got it sir."

Silent mumbling Kevin talks to himself: "I should try to get rid of this villain reputation."
Suddenly another thought jumps in his mind and he contacts the chief of medical staff: "I want that every member of the medical staff that will be replaced by bots will get the message that they will be replaced. "
"Roger that, sir".

Being tired Kevin closes his eyes whilst the landscape is drifting by.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2016, 04:48:14 PM »
Zaida new there was something going on... However she didnt plan to interferer maybe join in whatever was going on? The vexu began to walk, she needed to breathe. Slowly she came to stop leaning against a building looking at the moon seeing it ride above the large walls in the distance.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2016, 05:02:29 PM »
It's pretty late when Kevin gets home.
He goes to the main bedroom and gets ready to go to bed.
But he gives the last order to the chief of police to have everyone officer to go to their station for mandatory checks.
These checks were pretty much tests if the officer would still obey the system and not think of being revolutionary.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2016, 05:08:06 PM »
'Jack has a new customer come in with a knife cut on the back of his hand.' How did this happen. 'Jack asked looking at it and he replied.' I was cutting a tomato... 'Quit lying your young and I know you would be using a stupid robot.' Alright I was playing with a knife... "No surprise there your all stupid lile this." 'Jack stitches it back together and bandages up and gets him out.' They are so stupid.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!