The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads - The choice is yours  (Read 15813 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2016, 04:00:44 PM »
Cecilia continued her trek down the halls of the facility. Everything was suprisingly quiet, it seemed as if while she was busy crying and sobbing everyone else had died. "At least I won't have to deal with them." She said to herself, then she heard gruff voices speaking: "What was that?" A man said, "you think it's one of them?"
Cecilia pressed her body flat against the wall as she listened to the conversation echo from a corridor.

"Maybe it's one of us," a female gaurd spoke. "After all there aren't any experiments down here."
"No, there are." The man responded, "what about that mouse, the one that practically can't die." He said.
"Well, we have guns, and we never outright shot it before. If we just unload on it it'll probably die." The woman said.

Cecilia let out a heavy sigh, gathered her courage, and spoke. "I... I don't want to hurt you... I just want to get out of here. Isn't that what we all want here? Can't you just forget it and let me leave?" As soon as they heard her they came over through the corridor and pointed their weapons at Cecilia. However, they hesitated when they saw that she had her own gun, and they didn't recognize her because of her transformation. "Drop it! Drop your weapon right now you freak! Or we'll fire!" The man said. Cecilia couldn't bring herself to look the gaurds in the eyes. She stared at the ground with her eyes wide. "No... no I just want to leave... I don't want to be here anymore please just let me go..." she stuttered. The woman responded next, "well too bad, that's not going to happen. Now put the gun down and get back in your cell!" Cecilia didn't respond... she just froze there... the man yelled "Put it down now!!!" Still nothing... "That's it! Kill her!" The man yelled. Cecilia panicked, she squeezed the trigger with her eyes closed, the weapon fired, scattering bullets everywhere. When it was over Cecilia opened her eyes and found both gaurds dead... she couldn't believe it... she had killed them... Cecilia dropped her gun and just ran, she ran as fast as she could. The elevator within sight.
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2016, 05:47:44 PM »
Izura looked down the hall to his left and when he did a large sound could be heard echoing across the halls. It was mellow and inhuman and certainly not a sound an anthro could make. Izura flinched as an image of all of them dead appeared within his mind. As he saw that image flash into his head the hallway lights  blew out. "...I hate to say this but we're screwed".

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2016, 07:07:39 PM »
"...the two of you must run. I will hold off whatever is coming for as long as I can." Alice says as she begins to barricade the door with whatever debris was in the area.
"Take your friend, escape this place and don't look back."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2016, 09:55:04 PM »
Raz woke up and pointed to the syringe he handed to Izura earlier and said weakly, "What... is... it?"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:12:24 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2016, 05:34:20 PM »
  "Your guess is as good as mine so far" Izura looked over to the dark hallway "It's not important right now" he looked over toward Alice "are you 100% sure you want us to leave you behind because whatever this thing is, it's not happy.".

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2016, 06:08:18 PM »
Cecilia made it to the elevator. Immediately she pressed the highest number she saw. If she was right then this elevator would take her to the main area of the facility. After that she'd have to make her way to the exit... wherever that was...

The door opened with a ding sound.
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2016, 06:33:31 PM »
Zaida was in the main area unsure where to go from here, she drooled a mix of her saliva and some blood. They must have my files still, right?... I have to get rid of those but where? I seemed to have forgotten. she thought twitching. She searched about as she left the bodies in the halls holding her side as she slightly bled however that was the last thing she cared about as it wasn't anything that would kill her. The lights flickering off and on, damaged from the shot fired by guards. 'Ding' the Vexū snapped her head around to face the elevator at the wall. "More? When will they learn to give up?!" She hissed under her breath with aggravation baring her teeth.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2016, 06:44:34 PM »
The door opened and Cecilia locked eyes with the Vexū. Cecilia shrieked and held up her hands which bore razor sharp claws. "Don't hurt me! I'm just trying to leave!" She screamed, and then she took a better look at her. "Wait... you... you're an anthro!" She said.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 07:09:01 PM by Cecilia Jacobs »
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2016, 06:56:30 PM »
She sighed, slightly relaxed to see it was an anthro, an odd scalie... However she still kept her guard up and snarled lightly. Stepping over the bodies slowly making her way to the stranger. "Of course I'm an anthro... I came back. I wanted revenge." she hissed softly at the creature, looking at her from head to tail. "And what are you suppose to be test subject? You definitely don't seem like..." Zaida paused giving eye contact. " Yourself."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2016, 07:18:10 PM »
Cecilia looked at her new body. She hadn't really done that before, she saw her new scales and her claws. She felt around her head, it was like a raptor's. "Well... I used to be a mouse... but they gave me a potion and now I'm... not."
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2016, 07:35:41 PM »
Zaida got close circling around her and snatched her arm. The Vexū looked at the scales and claws, spotting little bit of fur in between. Her hand running down her shoulder to her wrist "I figured, you didn't smell, or looked quite right." She then let go of her arm. Walking foward, her back facing Cecilia before snapping her neck and head to look back "Uh did you see where they left the potions, the injections and such? Or maybe the files?" She turned her body around to match back with her head. Zaida came almost snout to snout with Cecilia the awful smell of blood now strong. "I need to know." she growled softly.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2016, 08:03:20 PM »
Razuel grabbed Izura's leg, still on the ground, "D-don't forget it... I've seen it before... W-wait, what's that s-symbol on it?", Raz pointed towards a silhouette of a feral looking creature on it, slightly scratched out, he then reached out to grab it, "P-please give it to me, Izura."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2016, 08:15:08 PM »
 Izura looked down at Raz deciding if to give it to him. Giving up on the decision he crouched down and gave Raz the syringe. "I hope you know what your doing".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2016, 08:23:13 PM »
Raz nodded then looked at the syringe and its attached note, "I know this syringe, this is what will give me the ability to switch between my feral form and back again at will. Oooh, this is the happiest day oh my life!... Ow... still injured... Well, here it goes.", Raz stabbed the syringe into his arm and his eyes glowed red, "Aaah, yes, I can feel it flowing through me... however at this time, it needs to settle, but I think I can get up now, but,", Raz slowly got up, "Argh, I'll still need help walking... at least for now."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:30:47 PM by Razuel »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2016, 09:07:00 PM »
Cecilia stared into the Vexū's eyes, they were fierce, and quite intimidating. Cecilia had to force out a response, "Well... I don't know... this is my first time outside of my own cell." Cecilia paused, and then remembered the map she saw "Oh! Yeah I know! There's a room called the archives. I don't know exactly where it is but it's on this floor."
Oh woof