The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads - The choice is yours  (Read 15736 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2016, 10:00:30 PM »
Once there was silence, Cecilia took notice and spoke to Zaida. "Hey, I think it stopped."
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: April 27, 2016, 05:08:54 PM »
     Before anyone could make a move a large roar and the sound of old gears clicking and clacking together filled the room.
   That wasn't even the biggest concern, a large crack in the glass of the floor above them started to leak water at an alarming rate. When Izura looke further up he saw Mirai standing on the ceiling laughing like a mad man, "No matter how many times you die, you never learn do you?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #212 on: April 27, 2016, 05:32:00 PM »
Raz looked over to Izura, "Izura, please get me out from under here! Gah!

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: April 27, 2016, 06:04:25 PM »
   Izura blinked and he was gone as if he was never there in the first place. He shook his head to pay attention to the matter at hand, which was helping Raz.
     Running over to help the dragon Izura grabbed a hold of a broken pipe and attempted to lift the rubble off of Raz.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #214 on: April 27, 2016, 06:26:57 PM »
When the pressure from the rubble lessened on Raz, he squeezed out of the pile of rubble, "Thank you, Izura-", Raz quieted and he could hear running water, "Do you hear that?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2016, 06:45:13 PM »
    Izura felt a drop of water on his head "yeah the floor above us is flooding". He pointed toward the end of the hallway which had a large door with turrets sensors and looked like it had every lock ever created. "I have to go into that room..."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: April 27, 2016, 07:23:50 PM »
Raz looked over to Olivia and Alice, "What about Alice? I think she's unconcious."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: April 30, 2016, 03:55:16 PM »
   Soon running footstep could be heard in the hallway, however no one could identify what or who it was. "She will be fine" Izura looked back over toward the high security area. The footstep got louder though until when Izura turned around he saw a white anthro wolf with extremely messy black hair, a weird symbol under his right eye, and he was wearing a turquis t-shirt. "You can't go in there"
"Why not?"
The wolf took a deep breath as he pulled out a leather notebook and flipped through each page. "My name is Infrared Nobel and as much as it pains me to tell you this but going into that room will kill us all."
Izura took a step back and then shot back in anger with a question "you have no idea what's in that room, how do you know we're all going to die!?!" Infrared sighed "because for me, it happened...20 times already" (going to edit later, hope this isn't to confusing, my writing skills are horrible)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: April 30, 2016, 04:15:16 PM »
Raz walked up to the wolf, and looked down at him, "So I assume that you possess the same abilities as my friend here, eh?", Raz gestured to Izura, "And if that is the case, how do you suppose that we continue? Just leave? or follow you?"

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: April 30, 2016, 04:22:48 PM »
   Infrared barley smiled "his ability is to see into the future my ability is time travel, yeah I know pretty scary I'll explain how it works later" Infrared pointed over toward the door "but right now I have to make sure you don't open that door". He walked over toward Raz with his notebook in hand "if Izura does open that door, God help us all...again"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2016, 04:31:04 PM »
"Alright... well what about me? What if I open the door and go in?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2016, 01:24:25 AM »
Olivia was shaking Alice for a good while not really listening to anyone as she was unintelligently shouting stuff at Alice.
"Wake up sis! It is not nap time! It is wakey time!" She kept going on and it became very clear her intelligence was pretty much the same as a child.

For the sake of everyone's ears, Alice did wake up and slowly opened her eyes.
"...Olivia...you're really hurting me..." she said as she tried to pull her tail away from olvia's foot which was right on it.
"Sis you is life!" Olivia hugged Alice with immense strength and Alice looked like she her head was about to pop off as she struggle to breath.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2016, 04:59:38 PM »
Raz looked back to see Olivia practically squeezing the life out of Alice, so Raz did a slight limp to Olivia and put his right fore paw on her shoulder, "I think you're hurting her again, so you may want to put her down."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2016, 01:45:15 PM »
   Infrared looked over to Izura and a large bang filled the room as Izura's dead body hit the floor. Infrared put away his gun and pulled out his notebook as he looked over to Raz and the others "we need to leave before it's too late"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2016, 06:51:20 PM »
Raz looked back at the sound of the bang and saw Izura fall to the ground, Raz quickly turned around and ran towards Izura and when he arrived at at his body, Raz picked him up and cradled his dead body, "Noo! Izura... No,  don't die...", Raz then looked at Infared, "Why did you do that... he was my best friend... WHY!?".