The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads - The choice is yours  (Read 15741 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #195 on: April 23, 2016, 03:10:14 AM »
(Can I please control Olivia?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: April 23, 2016, 03:11:27 AM »
    Izura couldn't do anything in the situation, he grabbed a notepad on the floor and a pen and started writing. But he wasn't writing necessary he was drawing a bunch of lines connecting to other lines as he mumbled to himself worriedly before screaming out "Raz avoid touching the walls at all costs!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: April 23, 2016, 03:14:13 AM »
Zain's growled at Cecilia. "Let go! You'll just make things worse by holding me!" she took unwrapped her arms off her and huffed looking at the monster with a snarl.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2016, 03:20:00 AM »
Alice looked right into Olivia's eyes as she stood there frozen. Olivia was indeed a monster as her whole body rippled with pure hulking muscle.
"Olivia..." Alice started but Olivia smacked her across the room into a wall.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2016, 03:24:56 AM »
"I'm sorry Zaida, I'm just scared." Cecilia said, and when she saw the monster toss the other reptile aside like she was nothing she became seriously afraid. Her adrenaline kicked in and she clawed her way back inside the the vent, taking shelter and closing her eyes. Her entire body was trembling from fear.
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: April 23, 2016, 03:31:21 AM »
He Vexū looked at the monster with disgust, watching Cecilia cower into the vents. "You need to calm down..." Zaida sat in front of the vent her tail slipping inside and stroking her head.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2016, 03:40:29 AM »
Olivia walked right past everyone as she seemed completely focused on Alice. The intercom turned on again and a mad giggling could be heard.
"Two sisters united at last, it's so heart warming I almost felt something." It was Alistair.
"You ****** what have you done to Olivia!!!" Alice shouted before Olivia picked her up and smashed her against the wall.
"I have simply made her body...perfect. The same as I did with your mind." Alistair said.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #202 on: April 23, 2016, 03:46:10 AM »
Raz ran up behind Olivia and jabbed her in the back, making her drop Alice, Raz then grabbed Olivia and put her into a headlock, Raz then began yelling in Olivia's ears, "You don't know me, Olivia! But snap out of your rage and look at who you're hurting! Your hurting Alice, the only friend you know! She's the only family you have right now, and you're hurting her!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: April 23, 2016, 03:55:28 AM »
Olivia roared as she jumped into the ceiling slamming raz against it.
"She can't hear you silly, I have her under my control." Alistair said from the intercom and raz would have noticed a device attached to the back of Olivia's neck.
Alice got up and used fallen pipes to try and restrain Olivia but ended u getting punched.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #204 on: April 23, 2016, 04:05:00 AM »
When Raz got up, he swept Olivia off of her feet, making her fall on her front, and Raz hopped on Olivia's back then tried to pry a chip off of Olivia's muscle ridden neck, "Gah, stay still!", Raz was unsuccessful in doing so, so he shot a controlled shot of fire at where he saw the chip, causing it to basically melt and short circuit.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 04:16:17 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #205 on: April 23, 2016, 04:12:08 AM »
Cecilia nodded while Zaida stroked her head. She became just a little bit more relaxed and she spoke. "you're right, but between that monster and that man I... I just want this to end. I don't care if I never change back I just want to get out of here and go home. And darn it I'm going to." With that said, Cecilia had stopped shaking and there was no more fear in her eyes, only determination.

"So what's the plan?" She asked.

(That's it for me. I'm going to bed. This was a nice session. :3)
Oh woof

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: April 23, 2016, 04:18:13 AM »
The chip was indeed fried but Olivia threw Razuel off even so.
"Stranger off!" She shouted as she simply didn't like raz being on her. She got up and looked around extremely confused.
"Where Olivia..." Olvia said and saw Alice laying unconscious.
"Little sis!" She cried and poked gently at Alice trying to wake her.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: April 23, 2016, 04:28:05 AM »
Raz hit a wall from being thrown, and when he did, rubble from the ceiling fell on him, "Gah! Some...one... help... me."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: April 23, 2016, 07:02:23 PM »
The Vexū replied to Cecilia after a moment of silence "No plan, yet." she simply said watching the anthro's they just met be thrown around. "I'm still thinking..." Zaida said softly.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: April 23, 2016, 08:30:31 PM »
Raz looked over at Olivia, "I can help her, Gah, Olivia... just get me out from under this stuff..."