The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout  (Read 10918 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Fallout
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2016, 04:40:03 AM »
The sergal looked the coon up and down as he approached. Her lips pursed for a moment as she ignored the hand, and looked the man straight in the eyes. A few awkward seconds later, she takes the hand and gives it a firm shake. “Reeva. Where are your damned clothes.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2016, 05:02:45 AM »
Ray chuckled sadly. "Scavvers, probably tailed me to my outpost by the Glowing Sea. Someone took my bag, which had my clothes and such in it." He sighed. "S'why I want to get to Sanctuary."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2016, 05:45:38 AM »
“Scavvers…” Reeva began, giving Ray a very dry look. She licked her lips, and placed her hands on her hips. This time the tone of disbelief began to set in. “Scavvers… took your stuff… You were near the glowing sea… without clothes… and they took your stuff.” She moved a hand over her snout and inhaled sharply. She honestly couldn’t believe what she was hearing right now.

“Boy… I don’t know what sort of game you’re playing right now, but I’d suggest you come clean. Because you’re starting to sound like a sheep in wolf’s clothing if you catch my drift.” Her hand dropped to her side once more as she looked him dead in the eye.

“I find it hard to believe that anyone looking to stay alive would be standing next to a pit of radiation in just their drawls, get robbed, and wonder around the wasteland… SOME HOW inconspicuous to any wastelander jerk looking for a free kill and a blood bath. Especially ever sense the leather jerks moved into that area. Who I might add… skin people and wear their skins. You were basically a display to them at that point. And if under some miracle, you’re not lying to me… how the HELL did you make it past twelve?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2016, 06:06:39 AM »
Ray rolled his eyes. "I wasn't wearing my shorts in the Sea! I'm not stupid. I don't want to damage the suit, so I packed it away. Unfortunately, I didn't have a change of clothes. And I'm fully aware that there are less...savory individuals out there, but I need to get back to Sanctuary."" He shook his head. "I'm not dumb."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2016, 01:46:26 PM »
(Vex is disguised as and would apper to be a guy, since they dont exactly allow women in the Legion :P)

Vex only gave a passing glance back at the two before turning forward once more, seeing this place called "Sanctuary" up ahead, and even more to her annoyance that it was now a settlement. The fox needed to kill something, now, and looked around for an unfortunate subject to take the anger out on. She would need it before entering the town, and a mole rat sniffing around an abandoned gas station would do nicely. With a bloodthirsty grin and a loud yell, she charges forward and slammed her hammer into the side of the unsuspecting mole rat, sending it squeeling into the dirt. The sledge then came down on its head and ending its noise, a roar of laughter coming from the Legionaries mouth before she wiped its blood from her hammer.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2016, 09:25:25 PM »
Lenna  was at red rocket gas station, picking mutated plants and saw Vex brutally kill that mole rat. She gasps and runs over looking very distraught.
"Why would you do that?! You killed Pooky!" Lenna says as she had actually given a lot of the Mole rats in the area names.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2016, 11:18:50 PM »
“Ya sure? Because I’m seeing enough evidence that say’s otherwise,” Reeva scoffed as she turned to her arachnid companion, and began to rummage through one of it’s saddle bags. She soon pulled out a bundle of clothing and tossed it to the man. “Get dressed boy. I doubt anyone is going to take you seriously if you’re one garment away from being stark naked.”
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:29:04 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2016, 12:29:17 AM »
Ray sighed. "I'm not dumb..." He quickly got dressed, and nodded at Reeva. "Thanks, I'll pay you when we get to Sanctuary."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2016, 12:32:27 AM »
"Doooon't worry about it," The sergal sighed as she slung her rifle back over her shoulder. She gave the scorpion a small pat on the head. A moment later the sand scoipion quickly burrowed under ground. "Clothes ain't hard to come by when you got people who think they're the toughest nail in the board trying to take you down."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2016, 12:41:55 AM »
Ray furrowed his brow, as the scorpion again came to mind. "Wait...how did you train that scorpion? I thought radiation ate away most of their brain, and they were operating on primal aggression."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2016, 01:16:14 AM »
Vexs ears twitch as she hears a voice, growling instantly as she turns to face Lenna. "You mean the beast? Why would I not kill it?" She grins under her bandanna, walking forward to stand right infront of Lenna."Was it your pet? If so Id suggest finding another one, and one that doesnt crack so easy under my hammer." She laughed, tilting her head as she pictures how Lennas body would look strung up outside the vault. "Tell me profligate, how do you feel about chains and crosses?"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:18:44 AM by Jacob Hail »
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2016, 03:11:38 AM »
(My post deleted...)
Zaida headed down to sanctuary not to far of the street, it usually lead to trouble walking in an open road. She stopped at the gas station which wasn't too far from the town however saw a vixen and sylveon and closer to sanctuary was a coon and sergal. Didn't expect many anthro's were going to head to sanctuary hills... she thought with a raised brow under her helmet. With a soft sigh she started to approach the two keeping her guard up, hearing the threat come from the vixen mouth. "Don't think that's necessary." Her voice was deep from her power armor helmet. Her eyes scanned her body up and down and then looked over at the sylveon doing the same. Hmp. A legion and a doctor it seems.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2016, 03:26:09 AM »
Lenna eyes start to grow wide with tears and she runs back to sanctuary balling.
"If you think your getting away with, just wait till Preston gets involved!" Lenna says and as she ran over the bridge. The minute men posted to guard the front entrance glare at Vex as many people in sanctuary called Lenna a friend.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2016, 04:18:04 AM »
Reeva paused midstep and turned to look back to the man. She slowly removed her glasses, her blue eyes giving him a look of ‘are you serious right now?’. She closed them and slipped them into a pocket in her duster as she licked her lips.

“Hunny… you don’t stay near animals all that much do you? They all act by instinct. It’s in their DNA, even before the war.” She turned aound and crossed her arms. She held a contemplative look, mostly trying to figure out how to explain this.

“Most animals will only haunt whatever is smaller than them, or when they have a large enough chance. Some are just plain out territorial.”

“Mittens here… I hatched him and raised him. You need a bit of charisma if you want em to follow you like that. But you can domesticate them like any other animal. Done it with death adult death claws too. Sounds crazy… I know.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2016, 12:43:25 PM »
Vex watched Lenna run away crying, a twisted laugh leaving her muzzle. "Yes, go tell your minutemen what the big bad Legionary has done, they cannot help you." She called after before turning her attention to Zaida. "And I will decide what is and is not necessary /tincan/" the vixen growled. Vex herself would have the appearance of a man, a bit muscular with short hair styled up into a mohawk. Her voice is husky and raspy, something hust a bit off about it. "You know there arnt many Brotherhood of Steel members in the Mojave. Even less in Denver." She pulls down her bandanna around her neck, sniffing at the woman infront of her. "You know the last time I say a BoS member was when my patrol came across a suit with a dead core. We carved him out of it and burned him alive." A smile flashes across her lips. "Oh yes, fond memories of your organization."