The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout  (Read 10903 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Fallout
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2016, 11:31:07 AM »
Strong merely grunted, and motioned at the generator. "No talk. Work now."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2016, 12:45:16 PM »
Raz sighed and continued to work on the generator, "Fine. Fine."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2016, 02:24:57 PM »
Strong watched Raz, idly spinning the barrels of his minigun.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2016, 03:09:57 PM »
Raz placed the last component into the generator and flipped a switch and it sputtered to life, "There, all fixed,", Raz got up and began walking towards Strong, "but you should know that I found some radroach remains, so you may have a small infection of them."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2016, 03:28:04 PM »
Strong nodded. "Strong will fix small roach problem. Strong hunt and squish bugs." He stood, and picked up the minigun. "Go talk to minutemen, they reward you maybe." Strong started to look for the radroaches.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2016, 05:27:05 AM »
Raz walked back to the minutemen and was directed to the person that told him to repair the generator, "Alright, the generator is fixed, and Strong is taking care of a possible radroach infection. Can I have my weapons back?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »
The minuteman nodded. "Sure, they're in lock up." He left, and a few minutes later returned with Raz's stuff. "Here you are."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2016, 02:53:06 AM »
Raz took his weapons and put on his power armor and kept his helmet off momentarily, "If you require extra firepower, just call me.", and then began to make his way out of the building, "Or rather, just find me, I'm sure you have other operatives out there who could send me back here.... just, don't go nuts with it, okay?", he then put his helmet on and walked out of the building.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2016, 03:26:17 AM »
The minuteman stood, and called for Raz to wait. "We do have something. Scouts have reported a Super Mutant gathering just to the south-west of here. They said something about a huge cage, and some ravenous beast. Could you investigate and possibly eradicate the mutants? We'll send Strong with you, if you want."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2016, 07:13:11 PM »
Raz turned around, "Sure, and having Strong with me should be good. Yeah, alright... south-west, right?", Raz took out a small little pocket map he had bought of the wasteland from a merchant and took a look at it, "Alright, I think I'm well equipped to take on some super mutants.", Raz then stood  at the hq entrance for Strong, and waited.