The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silent Enemy  (Read 15452 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: The Silent Enemy
« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2016, 02:41:20 PM »
"Neither is loss of life, or in this case an entire planet, Your fees don't even compare to the massive loss here." Tigress grumbled. "And you better watch your tone." The Large tiger added walking off trying to ignore the two.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2016, 03:40:49 PM »
Kavin chuckled,
"Never said i didn't  care just that after all this is sorted and baddies  dealt with is that life goes on, and life needs food, and food cost money."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: March 11, 2016, 03:56:13 PM »
Tigress leaned over so her muzzle was near Razuel's ear. "Sounds like the type who'd kill his mother if the pay was good."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #258 on: March 11, 2016, 08:25:45 PM »
Razuel nodded, then whispered back to Tigress, "It's be best to keep an eye on him.", Razuel then turned his voice to Kavin, " Regardless, Kavin, to be so greedy could be the downfall of you, and those who you don't help."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #259 on: March 11, 2016, 08:58:30 PM »
"Enough," Jason said officiously. "Helm, I am assuming the Republic Warbird sent the coordinates for the flotilla - if that's the case, engage on course. Tactical, engage the cloaking device."

(If you read back a page or two, Possum, you'll see that the coordinates were, indeed, transmitted.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: March 11, 2016, 09:04:00 PM »
Kavin begins inputting  the  coordinates  and getting them on their way,

"Eye eye man with the big chair."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2016, 03:01:21 AM »
The Chimera transmitted it's heading to the Borealis before engaging cloaking device and heading into warp. "Anyone hungry?" Jason asked. "I've got a private kitchen in my quarters, and if anyone needs a bite to eat while we're en route..."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2016, 03:56:14 AM »
"Tigress shook her head already pulling out one of her own designs of an MRE "No thanks I got my own...mmm fried chicken.."

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2016, 02:45:30 PM »
"Sounds swell jason, it will give us a chance  to  talk business  and figure  out  our  next  step"

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2016, 04:20:35 PM »
(It was my understanding that myself and Kevin are on a separate ship from you Raz, also I'm on my phone now so short post with typos)

Alec looked over and shrugged. "If you've got loads of money then that's fine for you. Ideals don't pay the bills or put food in your stomach. You can die with your ideals, kid, I'll live on my hard work." It was clear the ferret had no shame in requiring compensation. "Besides, I'm working maintenance till next port for free, that's my thanks. After that it's work, and I'm a professional, bud."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:26:34 PM by Alex Fawxe Jace »

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2016, 04:43:39 PM »
(He was on same ship)

"At least  someone  gets it, your ok, where to captum?"

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2016, 06:37:18 PM »
The Chimera transmitted it's heading to the Borealis before engaging cloaking device and heading into warp. "Anyone hungry?" Jason asked. "I've got a private kitchen in my quarters, and if anyone needs a bite to eat while we're en route..."

"I don't need anything fancy, if you've got something with proteins I should be good." The ferret nodded to the possum then looked from Jason to the tigress and then to the dragon. Alec wanted to defend himself, but not while the captain was around. It was always painful hearing the same old judgments being leveled against him. Alec was getting to the that moral horizon that many mercenaries hit, and that troubled him.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2016, 07:01:31 PM »
"Beans or meat?" Tigress asked Alec, starting to head to the kitchen

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2016, 08:36:37 PM »
Jason headed for his private quarters on board the Chimera, where he opened the door and ushered everyone present inside. Inside was a very luxurious setting, with a king-size bed, brass-metal model starships and paintings of various settings hanging on the walls, and through a nearby doorway was the private kitchen and dining room.

"What'll it be, comrades?" Jason asked as he went for the kitchen.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2016, 08:38:52 PM »
"I just needed a table." Tigress said sitting down. "oh and some water."