The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silent Enemy  (Read 15355 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: The Silent Enemy
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2016, 01:50:10 AM »
"Should I prepare for something big?" Tigress asked, clicking buttons on her molecular storage unit.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2016, 02:00:53 AM »
"Depends on your definition of big, but I'd have an assault rifle on hand, just in case," Jason responded. He looked to Razuel and asked, "You have weapons?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2016, 02:45:56 AM »
Razuel stepped behind a boulder, and slashed a tabletop surface to display his weapons, and a small tune being played from his watch , "I sure do! With me I carry a Damascus Steel sword modified to cauterize, or poison the victim...", Razuel placed the sword on the stone slab, "I also own a Light-weight Sniper Rifle equipped with a modifier and a silencer...", Razuel placed it on the stone slab, "...and finally, my favorite mid-range weapon, the A4-MAGNUM with silencer.", Razuel then placed it on the stone slab, and felt pretty sure of himself.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:49:04 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2016, 03:05:58 AM »
Seeing Razuel's armaments laid out, Jason nodded. "Very well. Let's get moving; we need to alert the Maiori before the festival starts," he said, heading off toward the colony proper.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2016, 03:15:23 AM »
Razuel replaced his weapons back into their holsters and tapped Jason's shoulder, "If you'd like, I can fly us there... well only 1 or 2 at a time."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2016, 03:31:50 AM »
"I dunno can you carry 400 pounds?" Tigress asked "I can walk though." She added, already starting to walk back to the town, followed Closly by the smaller cat, Keri.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2016, 03:45:13 AM »
"I believe that I could... are you challenging me to try?", Razuel said to Tigress as she walked away.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2016, 03:48:13 AM »
 Tigress turned her head"No I was just asking." She replied continuing to walk back to town.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2016, 03:52:30 AM »
Razuel looked disappointed, "Aww... well would you like a lift?", Razuel was gesturing over to Jason.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2016, 04:11:05 AM »
"As much as I wouldn't mind, I don't want to leave these two behind," Jason answered as they approached the outer edge of the colony town. "Besides, it's not that... far..." Jason again trailed off, as another thought entered his head as he walked into the colony. "Hmm... that's an interesting thought... and disturbing." He hitched a thumb back to the cave's direction and asked, "A strange device and an alien drone in a Khellid Cave not far from this town... any of you thinking what I'm thinking?" It was as he was finishing his sentence that they reached the edge of the colony. The preparations for the Tapping Festival were more or less done, all that was being handled at present being the decorations.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2016, 04:19:08 AM »
"That the festival is a cover for some plan?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2016, 05:06:58 AM »
"Not sure I'm not a telepath." Tigress replied.

"Ditto." Keri replied.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2016, 05:26:51 AM »
"What usually happens at this festival anyway?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2016, 04:09:03 PM »
"I wasn't suggesting the festival was a cover for--" Jason began, but was interrupted by the arrival of the Maiori.

"I hear it is you I have to thank for taking care of our Khellid problem," he said. "Thank you. Without your able assistance, and that of your companions, the Festival might have been delayed - or, gods forbid, canceled."

"Thank you, Maiori, but we need to speak in private," Jason said in a hushed tone, "The situation has become much more complicated."

Tha Maiori's expression changed instantly. He nodded, then motioned for the lot to follow him. "Follow me," he requested. He led the group to a secluded office, where he asked, "Now, what's the problem? Why a clandestine meeting?"

Jason handed the Maiori his image capture device, displaying the drone and the machine he found in the cave. "Do either of those things look familiar to you?"

The Maiori looked over the images with a confused look, before his brow furrowed in concern. Looking up at the lot, he asked, "Any of you ever heard of the Elachi?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2016, 05:00:11 PM »
"Before I left 'home' I think i was reading up on them, didn't get very far, that or there wasn't much information on them." Tigress replied.

Keri just shrugged. "Tigress that was Etachi." Keri noted.

"Oh your right, okay I correct myself I have no idea what they are." Tigress added in responce to Keri.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:10:08 PM by Ambre »