The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251460 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6210 on: May 11, 2023, 11:10:30 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Ray looked around, eyes wide in awe. "This is...above and beyond what my people have. Or...had." It would take Weaver but a few moments to notice Ray was looking at advertisements. He wandered, open-eyed blind, liable to run headfirst into anyone in his way.

*Earth Foxtrot*
Klink hauled himself up to Eliza's shoulder. He was light for his size, like a particularly heavy bird. His tail curled around the back of her neck, draping down her other shoulder. "Thanks," he said, patting her head. "I wouldn't've kept that pace for long."

*Torlan*
Oh-Four watched the landscape in awe. Their home was a dark place, deep in space. More than once they had nearly crashed their ship upon entering the atmospheres of many planets. They walked along with the group, but the suit turned bodily as Oh-Four took in the scenery.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis blanched. "M-My apologies, Great Leader. I was unaware that the enemy HAD another stronghold. The Jedi scum are...in no capacity to speak any longer."

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6211 on: May 15, 2023, 03:47:02 AM »
*** Concert Ground Zero, Dragon'taan ***

'looks like that karma came back around...',Zack thought to himself turned and faced Rae.

"Yeah care to explain that one Kyle?", Zack asked his friend.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6212 on: May 19, 2023, 04:31:24 AM »
** Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"Sadly, I'm married to my career, ma'am." Blaine replied to the pink dragonness. "But life does change people, this is true." He continued, "I just don't see it changing me anytime soon."
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6213 on: May 24, 2023, 07:44:44 PM »

"One of my operatives," Kyle told Zack. Directing an aside at the fox, he added, "Thought you were in Romulan Space, Rae."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Give it time, good sir," Kira told Blaine. The pink dragoness chuckled to herself. "You remind me of my brother."

*** Holodeck District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

While Ray was looking at the ads, he would blithely wind up in the path of someone clearly not paying attention where he was walking - a Labrador, wearing a blue shurt and red shorts, talking on the phone. "... I know that, but where the hell are we gonna find two extra people? ... well, yeah, Dragon'taan has--" the lab was cut off when he inadvertently tripped over Ray; his phone sailed through the air, and would land, intact, near Weaver's feet. The lab would land with a grunt on the ground, then turn to face Ray. "Who the hell--" he stopped midsentence, then started to get up. "Sorry about that, pal - didn't see you there."

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

"Last place we went to didn't allow droids," Desmond told Asara. "Something about an incident with an IG-series droid that caused damage."

*** NCC Galatae, Dragon'taan ***

"And what style would that be?" Markus asked.

Blythe continued to enjoy the VIP seating, letting the music play. He wondered what he and Tigress would be doing later.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Malgus fixed his attention on Ickthis. "You killed the prisoners before extracting any such information from them?" he spoke, his voice carrying anger and a blood-freezing cold tone. "And there are no others that might tell us what we need to know?"

*** Torlan ***

It took a while for Jess to get everything sorted out, but when he did, he motioned for the team to follow, and lead them to their quarters. "We'll be going up against one of the other hopeful teams in the qualifying rounds here on Torlan. Game mode will be split between Capture The Flag and Onslaught; Onslaught will see us coordinating with another team against a similar coordination between another rival team. Winning teams face off in CTF, winner moves on," he explained.

*** New Vegas Strip, Earth Foxtrot ***

"No problem," Eliza responded. "Wouldn't have been much farther, though. If you need me to slow down, just say so." She walked the two of them into the NCR Embassy, where she would gently let Klink down, then proceed into Ambassador Crocker's office. "Ambassador," she greeted the man. Ambassador Crocker, an aging black man, looked up from his computer.

"Miss Indari-Tokarev," he returned the greeting. "I imagine you are answering our summons?" Eliza nodded. Crocker inhaled, then spoke, "We got word from our allies in Portland - they came across something they feel only you can help them with."

"And what might that be?" Eliza inquired.

Crocker shrugged. "They didn't say - but they mentioned your desire to sail the stars. I would venture a guess that whatever they found may be your ticket to the stars."

"Do you have transport waiting?" Eliza inquired.

"We don't, but they do; they're waiting for you outside Vegas," Crocker told her.

*** Unspecified Location in Klingon Space ***

"I'm not detecting any indications of cloaked ships out here," Bahkriid reported. "I say we get in there while we have the chance."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

A Corvette-size version of the Y-Wing dropped out of Transwarp. The Tigress at the controls seemed to have the hand of piloting the ship by now. She sent out a standard request to land on the surface, and received it, and started the descent. Ahkrin had heard stories of Coruscant, but to see it for herself... amazing. She had taken to programming the ship's name as the Wandering Tiger, as that is precisely what she had become.

*** Corneria ***

"They have other ways of doing that," Argus said. "They wouldn't have taken such a device unless they had a purpose in mind for it."

(I'll hold off on the segment with Dusk till he gets somewhere safe that he can interact with some of my toons.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6214 on: May 24, 2023, 08:25:21 PM »
the four legged fox changed to a bipedal anthro one  before the two "Well that was... about 5 hours ago." Rae explained "It seems the Romulan republic has learned alot about the Tal' SHiar remnants that they will not likely need our help for a good while. But, I have to ask why are you down here and not in the Galatae?"

** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"You talk like I'm not here..." A Red male Dragon chuckled, holding a couple of bags of food he had just bought."I brought the food you wanted by the way."

"Oh dear are you okay?" A White cocker spaniel asked seeing Ray Run into the lab, she walked over to Ray to help him up.

"most foof establishments here have weapon neutralizers and securty to prevent such things." Asara explained

"Mostly classic rock and older songs that they don't exactly have to pay full royalties for."

"Do you need another drink sir?" a droid would ask Blythe.

"And after our little courier run with the Kings, We've been told to assist you." Kala said nodding to her nightstalker companion.

*** Corneria ***
"Who are they to waste an opportunity though?" Risa asked.

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, High Orbit ***

"We didn't mean to offend Sir, we were just in the area and our sensors detected weapons fire, We simply want to know if you need assistance in any manner."

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 04:46:44 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6215 on: May 25, 2023, 09:23:26 PM »

"Oh shoot!" Weaver said in alarm. "Are you two okay?" He picked up the phone that had landed near him and offered it up to the recently tripped stranger. "I think you dropped this."

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, High Orbit ***

The fact that weapon fire could be detected from who knows how far essentially ruined any chance that Dusk could covertly map the planet with any kind of peace.

"I'm not in any danger at the moment, but I'm clearing out of here. The UNSC ship over there fired shots at a now cloaked Romulan ship that were after some Reman ships," Dusk began, "who for some reason decided it was a great idea to approach another ship cloaked, just like you." There was some contempt in his voice for the last bit. "You're lucky this ship doesn't have any kind of heavy firepower, or I would have assumed you were that cloaked Romulan ship and put a few holes into you. Unless you're trying to kill someone, don't sneak up on them."

The FTL drive on the Tempest began to warm up for a proper jump to the nearest space station. Preferably it would be a station that wasn't under heavy control of any government, at least none that would bother asking him where he came from, considering the Serkamora Quarantine officially didn't exist. At least nobody could report a conflict happening without also admitting they were (probably) illegally visiting the Quarantine.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6216 on: May 26, 2023, 05:51:11 AM »

The wolf nudged the bear with his elbow, giving him a particular side eyed expression.

"I guess while we're here, I may as well introduce ourselves." Blaine said, adjusting his backpack. "Sergeant Major Blaine Everson, UNSC. This is my partner, Sergeant First Class Kozik...what's your last name again?" The bear asked, with a thick look of smug sarcasm.

"Janovic, my last name is Janovic." Kozik replied in an annoyed tone before taking another slow sip of his now cold coffee. "I hate you, by the way." The wolf whispered to the bear who snickered in return.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6217 on: May 27, 2023, 08:26:59 PM »
*Dragon'taan*

Ray stumbled backwards from the impact, nearly sprawling on his back. He shook his head as he came to his senses, and scowled at the man. But, once his mind caught up, those repressed instincts began to creep up. The fur on the back of his neck stood.
'A canine,' his instincts shouted. 'Predator, threat! Ray shook his head, swallowing his growing fear.
"S-Sorry about that, friend. I-I uh...was distracted."

*Earth Foxtrot*

"Stars?" Klink said, incredulous. "Didn't those ghouls at the RepConn site go to the stars?" He grinned, looking up at his companion. "Guess we gotta learn to hold our breaths, huh?"

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis did not waver under Malgus' withering gaze. "I am unaware of any more Jedi, Great Leader. And my men have not reported anything along the lines of another enemy base. Personally, sir. With their defensive set up and the amount of troops, I assumed that was their headquarters."

*Torlan*
Oh-Four, if it were possible, looked confused. "If this is a blood sport, how will the teams "move on" in this contest?"

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6218 on: May 29, 2023, 02:19:58 AM »

"What's at the Galatea?", Zack asked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6219 on: June 03, 2023, 11:44:40 PM »

"That's where the band is doing this concert - it's literally being broadcast live from there," Kyle told Zack. He looked to Rae. "And I'm not at the Galatae because I wanted to be with an old friend." He lightly slapped Zack's shoulder. "After I left that supercomplex, wasn't sure I'd ever see him again."

"Thanks," the Labrador thanked Weaver as he accepted his phone. Looking between Ray and Weaver, he got a look on his face that told of an idea that just occurred to him. "I'll call you back," he said into the phone before hanging up. He offered a hand to Weaver. "Jack Durant," he introduced himself. "I imagine you two were here for one of the famous Marauder Festival Historical Holodeck sims?"

The pink dragoness smiled. "Kira Indari," she introduced herself. "This man here is my mate, Kanan."

"Actually, is there anything available to eat?" Blythe asked.

Markus didn't verbally respond, but he did glance over and spot Blythe. He frowned, recognizing the man. He nudged Krystal and indicated him. "Hon... that's Commander Raymond Blythe. What the hell is he doing here?"

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

"Lead the way, then," Desmond told Asara.

"Not quite, Klink," Eliza responded as she turned to face Kala and the Nightstalker, "He implies that NCR's allies up north may have found a starship." She raised an eyebrow on looking at the Nightstalker. "Will your human mate be joining us? Richard, I think his name was?"

The ships landed in several open parts of the asteroid facility, where the occupants disembarked and set out into the station. Bahkriid and Alduah both had Lightsabers drawn and active.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"The Jedi would not be able to effectively set up an HQ here on Dromund Kaas - their adherence to the Light side of the Force refuses to allow it, given that Dromund Kaas is a stronghold of Dark Side energies," Malgus told Ickthis. "The next time you--"

"With respect, Lord Malgus, I seem to recall another Sith here having a batch of his own Jedi to interrogate; while exploring Dromud Kaas, I saw him with them," Mesmerin spoke. Malgus paused, then looked to Ickthis. "Is this true?" he asked.

*** Torlan ***

"These arenas make use of respawner tech - something similar to Transporters. Keeps what would be fatal injuries from being fatal, but they still hurt like hell. The goal of Onslaught matches is to use any means possible to destroy the opposing team's power core; Capture the Flag is self-explanatory. For the Onslaught match, we basically go in, eliminate the enemy team where needed, and destroy the power core," Jess explained.

*** Corneria ***

"Damned if I know," Argus responded. "We'd better get to CDF Command and let them know they have a Yaut'ja Hunter on the loose."

*** Coruscant ***

The Wandering Tiger landed on a rented platform, and Ahkrin got up and made ready to disembark. "Come with me or don't, either way I'm gonna take a look around," she told her two passengers. In an aside directed at no one in particular, she muttered, "Maybe I can find a freelance job somewhere..."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6220 on: June 04, 2023, 11:07:15 AM »
"But your both invited inside private seats." Rae pointed out.

"So you both all right?" the white female cocker spaniel asked looking at Ray and Jack.

"Speaking of that who is this Kira?" Kanan asked.

"I see you well informed." Kala noted  "I dunno if Richard is coming with us or not that's up to him. All I know is we were called here to deliver a message to the King, and now this."

The two blue tiger like jedi followed along their sabers not active but ready, notheless "Expecting someone?" Tonya asked quietly.

"Yes we have a full menu for lunch and dinner for this event." the droid responded handing Blythe a menu it was labeld with various dishes many styles of chicken fried and grilled sandwiches and even some steaks among many other items.

"Tigress brought him on board she said he was kinda flirting with her or soemthing, I'm not in charge of the guest list so I guess Kylie approved his seat." Krystal explained "Why do you have some problem with him?" she asked pointing to a field inhibitor near by that would prevent any energy weapons from working inside and a passing security droid.

*** Corneria ***
How are you sure it won't be hunting us?"

*** Coruscant ***
"haven't been here before so i think we'll stay here instead of getting lost among this huge city of a planet." Kala noted

« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 11:12:11 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6221 on: June 05, 2023, 12:43:15 AM »

Weaver shook Jack's hand, albeit a little awkwardly given his own lack of palms. "Weaver," he responded in kind, "yeah we were heading to see some of the holo-sims. There was some introductory one we were directed to, although, I'm not sure where that is."

Weaver glanced over at the cocker spaniel that had voiced her concern, although said nothing as the question wasn't directed at him.

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine ---> Coruscant, Docking Platform ***

Given that Dusk received no response, the Tempest made a jump towards Coruscant. Not exactly low-profile as he initially planned, but he doubted that the parties involved at the quarantine would involve yet another government entity. After identifying himself and gaining clearance to dock, he landed the ship.

Once docked, a large side-door opened and out stepped a drone that Dusk had dubbed the X-34 Master Control Unit. Unlike the rest of his bots, this one was quality, made from premium parts instead of whatever he could salvage. It also had the unique aspect of acting as a psionic conduit, allowing Dusk to use his abilities remotely, albeit not in full-force. He considered X-34 to essentially be his representation to the outside world as he rarely left the confines of his ship. It was of an upright build, albeit having four legs in a square formation. Its limbs and body were very rectangular. Overall it had a black color scheme, with three red eyes, one bigger than the other two, aligned in a row towards the top of its face.

X-34 lead two other drones, their sole duty being to carry large and heavy objects. The three were heading towards a junkyard in order to gather parts to replace the lost drones. As for replacing the shuttle, well, that would have to wait. Dusk was fine with using sub-par parts for expendable drones, but not for shuttles which might need to carry living things.

There wasn't a direct route from the docks to the junkyard. The drones would need to make several stops to eventually reach their destination. The three were stalled at one of the stops however. The transport appeared to be late.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6222 on: June 05, 2023, 03:47:23 AM »

"Ah Fancy that, VIP treatment and everything, to be fair Kyle, I honestly didn't think I'd make it this far", Zack responded.

"Speaking of which what all did I miss? I know last time I saw you didn't have a whole system in the works", he added inquisitively.

*** Safehouse, Dragon'taan ***
Vince looked to Fox. "What's on corneria?", He asked.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 03:53:08 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6223 on: June 06, 2023, 03:53:52 AM »
*Dragon'taan*
Ray's jaw clenched unconsciously as the cocker spaniel made herself known. 'Great, more dogs,' he thought. But the feeling subsided as his baser instincts were once more buried by his more complex pseudo-humanity.
"I'm fine," he grunted. "Thanks, though. Hope I didn't uh...break your phone."

*Earth Foxtrot*
Klink nodded. "Oh, I see." He didn't really; Klink didn't like feeling like he was lagging behind.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis' jaw set in quiet defiance, but he would answer all the same.
"I did not pay much heed to my counterpart. I was preoccupied with my own prisoners. However, the Jedi would be fool to lie now."

*Torlan*
Oh-Four nodded. "I see," they grunted. "I'm assuming this power core does not power anything of value. Or, should we employ underhanded tactics to ensure victory?"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6224 on: June 09, 2023, 05:26:53 AM »

"We're representatives from ONI, but we're just here for the festival though. No business, thankfully." Blaine said, readjusting his backpack and taking a glance at his digiwatch before holding out his hand to the dragon.

"Sergeant Major Everson. It's nice to make your acquaintance...Kanan was it?" The bear asked, arm still firmly stuck out for a handshake.