The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257000 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6225 on: June 12, 2023, 07:36:51 PM »
** Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"ONI, huh? Must be on shore leave, then," Kira commented. "Fortunately for me, I was able to meet with Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Kanan and I have our next heading... fortunately, we don't have to get going till after the Festival."

*** Holodeck District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm okay," Jack responded to the Cocker Spaniel. He looked between Ray and Weaver and added, "As it happens, my group is in need of two extra personnel for an introductory sim we were going for. Two of our number had to cancel last-minute, something that came up."

*** Concert Ground Zero, Dragon'taan ***

"There's a lot you missed; I currently reign as head of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, with my son being my eventual successor, we're dealing with Emperor Zaarin constantly trying to find something he can get away with, re-militarizing Capellan Confederation, issues with the Sith Covenant, and above all else, rumors of a possible resurgence of the Borg. I'm sure there are other issues going on elsewhere, but those issues are far away from here," Kyle told Zack. "Oh, and a friendly word of advice? You see anyone or anything bearing a red-colored 'XII' Logo - steer clear and report it immediately. We've been seeing that pop up a lot, lately."

*** Safehouse, Dragon'taan ***

"A lot - it's a long story," Fox said. He sighed, then began recounting the details of recent events on Corneria, what with contact with the greater universe, the trade, the prosperity, the Andross Resurgence conflict, then the discovery of ancient ruins on Corneria, followed by the conflict with the Sith Covenant, the Sith Covenant invasion and occupation of Corneria, then the resistance, Corneria's liberation by the DMC, Eternal Alliance, and another unknown faction, and culminating in the current reconstruction efforts.

*** NCC Galatae, Dragon'taan ***

"No, no problem - but I know that guy. He's been building his own fleet, and no one knows why," Markus responded. Blythe was now looking over the menu handed to him.

*** New Vegas Strip, Earth Foxtrot ***

"Then you'd all better pack some winter clothes - Portland is very cold," Eliza said. "And once I start heading for the stars, I'm not coming back down here. Anyone who wants to stay on this planet, speak up now."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Quite," Malgus agreed. "Nonetheless, bring him before me. And bear in mind, Commander - I am Sith. My force powers may not affect you, but my Lightsaber will just as easily do the job, if needed. I reward those that serve me - and my wrath can destroy those that fail me. You've been useful thus far - don't give me reason to regret uplifting you and yours."

*** Torlan ***

"On the field, underhanded tactics are permitted; It's out of the arena that they're not. What kind of underhanded tactics did you have in mind?" Jess asked.

*** Docking Platform, Coruscant ***

Nearby was what appeared to be a Tigress dressed in Dragon Scale armor with a lightsaber clipped to her belt. She stood, cross-armed, tapping her boot impatiently, with her back turned. "You'd think the public transport system was faster than this..." she muttered.

*** Unspecified Location in Klingon Space ***

"I would imagine my former-apprentice is lying in wait somewhere on this station," Alduah responded.

*** Corneria ***

"We'd know if they were," Argus responded.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6226 on: June 12, 2023, 10:25:46 PM »

"Personnel?" Weaver questioned, tilting his head, "like employees? Or er... did I misinterpret that? I-I mean we need to be there anyway. I would be fine joining up with you, if uh, Ray here is also willing."

*** Docking Platform, Coruscant ---> Public Transport, Coruscant ***

The lightsaber caught Dusk's eye. It was very rare to see one, and almost always indicated a Force user, or someone who had stolen one and was about to meet their reckoning. Most assuredly the former, unless they had a death wish, being in public with such an audacious display.

"Did something stop the transport?" Dusk said aloud through X-34. "I don't suppose you have any idea?" he then said to the Tigress. "Sorry, I couldn't help but see the lightsaber, but seriously where is that transport?" The Drone made no attempt at disguising his voice as one of the more primitive droids.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6227 on: June 13, 2023, 03:05:10 AM »

"One of those, on a need to know, type deals yeah?", Zack asked regarding the 'XII'

Vince took notice of Foxes expression, "Corneria is you're home isn't it?",Vince asked somberly.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6228 on: June 13, 2023, 07:25:30 AM »
"Sp are you two going to head up there or did Krystal send me here for no reason?" Rae asked.

"They don't look tough enough to be ONi to me then again i've never seen ONI they tend to stick to the shadows.." Kanan responded "or am i mistaking that with the ODST?"

"Your racoon buddy here looks like he's about to go feral..." Fay noted

"As long as he doesn't threaten New Cerinia I don't see any issues." Krystal responded.

the droid having to serve other customers set down a pager device on Blythe's table and left to serve the others.

*** New Vegas Strip, Earth Foxtrot ***
"Wait, Stars? I thought we were heading to the Frontier.." kara replied

Keri would walk up to the Tigress "Do you need some help she asked. Kara by now had walked back into the ship to relax and meditate on her thoughts.

*** Corneria ***
"I'd guess you'd know better than me, I've never even seen one of them." Riku replied.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6229 on: June 14, 2023, 06:50:47 AM »

"That would be the Office. I served most of my enlistment with the ODST beforehand, though. 7th Shock Troop Battalion, to be specific." Blaine replied, brushing off the "tough" comment.

"We actually were just coming from a meeting with Thrawn, as well." Kozik added as he looked around, watching random civilians pass by the group.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6230 on: June 23, 2023, 08:23:01 PM »

"Come now, Kanan, no need to be rude," Kira scolded her mate. Her gaze returned to Blaine and Kozik. "I serve the DMC in a more... diplomatic role. My older brother is the more soldier type, and is the selected successor when Dad steps down as High General."

"No, no, not at all," Jack told Weaver, "I'm just saying we need two extra people for the simulation we were gonna run."

"Not really - we don't know who they are, or what they want or intend. Things we want to know," Kyle told Zack. On hearing Rae's question, he asked Zack, "What do you say? Want to go up and have the front row seats?"

"It is," Fox affirmed. "Been my home all my life. What about you? Where are you from?"

Blythe would eventually page the droid to order a steak and steak fries. Markus whispered to Krystal, "You said Tigress was flirting with him? Since when did Tigress ever flirt with anyone?"

"There was some traffic up wind of here, something about a incident on one of the other platforms," Ahkrin responded to Dusk. "Not really sure on the details, but it should be resolved by now. And no," Ahkrin addressed Keri, "I don't need any help. What I need is a f***ing map."

*** Corneria ***

"They've been very active lately - no idea why," Argus said as they exited the building. "Something's got them going, but no one knows what. We need to get back to command, let them know they have a Yaut'ja Hunter on the loose."

The team would spread out into the station, looking for any sign of Alduah's wayward former-apprentice. The station seemed eerily quiet, with a low, hollow booming to disturb the otherwise perfect silence.

"You'd think the apprentice would have forces laying in wait for us, remarked Akarkek's partner, Mako.

"Careful what you wish for, Jaden cautioned her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6231 on: June 24, 2023, 09:48:02 AM »

"It was a honest question, hon." Kanan replied.

"I'm just making sure your all okay it looked like your raccoon friend ran into  someone by mistake.

By now the concert was half way through,

A droid came  to set  Bylthe's order on his table "need any sauce, sir?" it asked.

"We'e both as lost as you." Kara replied

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6232 on: June 24, 2023, 08:36:32 PM »
"Sounds like fun, what's the genre?," Zack asked as his nano suit hummed in delight.
"I'll keep an active lookout, if that's okay? is there a picture you can show me so I know exactly what I'm looking out for?", Ema chimed in.

"Fortuna", Vince replied as he drew in a steady breath and let out a few low clicks as he expression was blank for a moment before snapping to with a look of clarity and understanding.

"We need to do something about this Sierra Charlie, not just for the sake of the Lylat", Vince said with concerment as he looked towards Falco and Katt
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 10:58:18 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6233 on: June 25, 2023, 08:03:14 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Ray nodded. "Sure, need to...uh, nevermind." He smiled, embarrassed. It was probably a bad idea to let people know he wasn't from this universe. When Fay made mention of his mental state, his blood ran cold. "N-No no, I'm fine," he lied through a forced smile. "Just not from this planet. F-First time around, y'know?"

*Dromund Kaas*
Barely contained rage flickered behind Ickthis' eyes, but he did not show it. Of course, Malgus was just another warlord looking to use his kind. Just another Great Leader. When would the labor lottery start? The child soldiers? The Tiberium farming?
Ickthis gave a crisp, terse salute. "Understood, Great Leader." He dropped the salute after a few seconds, and simply waited to be dismissed. There was much preparation to be done.

*Torlan*
"If this power core supplies base defenses with power," Oh-Four explained. "I could infiltrate and sabotage the core before our bout starts." They motioned to the husk of Grievous about them. "They know me to look like this. Not outside of my suit."

*Earth Foxtrot*
Klink shrugged. "I'd have to find some. Never had a need."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6234 on: June 25, 2023, 11:23:13 PM »

"Oooooh," Weaver said, "I didn't think the simulations needed a certain group size." He paused, letting Ray speak before following up, "Speaking of not being from this planet, we don't know where any of the sims are. So uh, I guess could you lead the way?"

"Probably an accident," Dusk said, referring to the incident. "What kind of map do you need? They usually have one hung up with all the routes the transports take." The robot pointed to one such map, "There's one over there. Might not help as much if your destination isn't near one of the routes however."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6235 on: July 10, 2023, 04:11:35 PM »

Jack just laughed. "I'm not from here either - came here for the festival." He looked to Weaver. "And some sims require a certain group size - others don't. But sure, I can lead you to where my friend and I were going. We were taking a sim that depicted the Battle of Dragon'taan."

"Not sure what you'd call the genre - and I'm going because last year, I wasn't here - Ema, my AI can get you the info you need to look out for this group, but be warned; it's not much to go on," Kyle spoke, before starting for his "front row" seats at the concert.

"You're telling me - they did enough damage to Corneria before and during their occupation. But no one can seem to pinpoint their base of operations," Fox said.

"No, thank you," Blythe responded the droid, keeping his eyes on Tigress.

*** Torlan ***

"That's... not how the match works," Jess said. "You should probably read up on how these Onslaught matches go."

*** Earth Foxtrot ***

Eliza smiled at Klink. "I can get some whipped up for you - I know a clothier who owes me a favor," she told him. She then looked to the others. "And who's Richard?"

Ahkrin consulted the map, and was able to figure out where she needed to go, then returned to Dusk. "So I know my reasons for being on Coruscant... what are yours?" she asked him.

The station was empty of all hostile presence - but there was a central computer core that was active. Unfortunately, it was wiped clean - but apparently, the flight computers kept logging the flight trajectories of all ships that had left the station, and from it, Alduah and his apprentice determined that Lord Furion had gone to Forcas III. The Vulpine Sith looked to Tonya. "You or your friend know anything about Forcas III?"

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6236 on: July 11, 2023, 02:33:49 AM »

"Sounds interesting," Weaver said. "Hm... you probably know more about it than I do, but if it requires a group, I'm thinking this is going to be more than an immersive tour. Requiring a group translates to needing a team right?" He paused, "Or maybe for the sake of pushing people through the sims they need people to group up... wait then they could just tack people onto existing groups like at roller coaster rides..."

The spider snapped back to attention, "Oh um... lead the way."

(I lost track of where Kara and Keri are. Kara was stated to be walking back to the ship but then remarked about being lost to Ahkrin, but Keri was stated to have stuck with Tigress?)

"The junkyard," Dusk said bluntly. "I build my own bots." He kept it short, but returned the question to Ahkrin, "So why are you visiting?"

One of the other bots in Dusk's party spoke to Kara or Keri, whoever was present. "The map is over there, if you're lost."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6237 on: July 11, 2023, 03:45:01 AM »

The droid nodded walking away to serve the others

The band took a break Tigress walked over to Blythe and asked "So what do you think?"

Krystal's ears perked as something in her pocket made a sound she pulled out the communcation device and answered it. "What? Oh? Yeah I think we'll be there." she said before putting the device  away.

"He's my brother but No can't say I have." Tonya replied

"Wasn't that that racing game some kids were playing?" Tony asked.. "No wait wasn't that the planet, the Klingons held thier Bat'leth torunaments at?"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6238 on: July 14, 2023, 09:59:23 PM »

"So it's an inherited title?" Blaine asked, readjusting his grip on the strap of his black backpack. Again, like with Thrawn, his CNI had been recording their conversation since it began. Makes writing the after-action report so much easier, the bear thought to himself.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6239 on: July 16, 2023, 10:33:23 PM »

"I guess I'll do something simple then",Zack responded as his nanos made some blue jeans and a black tee shirt snapback cap with red clouds form on him as the nanos slinked back in to his pack.
"Thank you, Kyle", Ema responded.

"So any ideas on Lylats defences as a whole?", Vince asked in response.