The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257145 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6240 on: July 23, 2023, 11:37:26 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Ray nodded, following behind Weaver. The prospect of seeing something so advanced, compared to what he'd left behind, was exciting. Though, an ember of fear still burned in his mind. It only now struck him how engrained those old instincts were.

*Torlan*
"I guess so," Oh-Four said flatly. It was an odd thing, this. They had seen bloodsports before, sure, but it always seemed so straight forward. But here they were, having to read up on the rules on the sport.

*Earth-Foxtrot*
Klink nodded. "Sounds good. Hopefully they'll be amicable to an IOU, since I'm so small."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6241 on: July 27, 2023, 11:34:19 PM »
** Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"More or less," Kira answered Blaine. "I don't mind - Drake seems more than capable of handling the title. In any event, Kanan and I need to get to the parade grounds - we're on the Indari Family Float. If you see my brother, could you tell him to get his ass over there? I'm not covering for him like last year."

*** Concert Ground Zero, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle would lead Zack to the front row seats, before his gauntlet beeped. "Uh-oh... hell, I gotta move - the parade is less than an hour from now, and I'm on the family float."

*** Holodeck District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Jack would lead the others to one particular holodeck building, and inside was a Red Wolf. "There you are!" he said. "About time you got here." He indicated Ray and Weaver. "They with you?"

*** Safehouse, Dragon'taan ***

"They're being improved every day," Fox responded. "A lot was damaged or destroyed during the invasion, but we've made great strides to rebuild what was destroyed."

*** NCC Galatae, Dragon'taan ***

"You're pretty talented with that stuff, Tigress," Blythe complimented her.

"What was that about?" Markus asked Krystal.

*Earth-Foxtrot*

Eliza chuckled and told Klink, "It won't be a problem. Come on," She looked to the other two. "And you still haven't told me who Richard is."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Malgus, once everyone had gone, went to his private meditation chambers and shut himself in. Hopefully, Darth Vulkest would have the information he required. But while he waited for him, Malgus took a kneel and meditated.

*** Unspecified Location in Klingon Space ***

Bahkriid frowned. "What would Furion be doing at a Bat'leth tournament?" she asked. "It doesn't make any sense."

"I aim to find out," Alduah said. "Let's get back to our ships; we'll meet over Forcas III."

*** Docking Platform, Coruscant ***

"Looking for work, actually," Ahkrin told Dusk. "Just blasted off my home planet, now I'm looking to make some cash to get by out here."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6242 on: July 28, 2023, 12:37:15 PM »
** Draco City, Dragon'taan **
"He might be at the concert, honey." Kanan said to Kira."

** Concert Ground Zero, Dragon'taan ***

"yeah took you long enough to get here." said a two tailed vixen. "Did you want my sister there too?" She would aske Kyle.

"Eh it's nothing concert is almost done I think we only have a couple songs left." Tigress explained.

Krystal looked to Markus "UNSC command is planning a cermony to award Lord hood with a few military honors they're hoping to give him the thanks he deserves before he passes from old age." Krystal explained." I told them we'd be there.

*Earth-Foxtrot*

"My friends human mate." Kara replied pointing to Risa.

"I feel an odd feeling of Desa vu." Tony muttered "Usually I don't but this time I do as well." Tonya replied

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6243 on: July 28, 2023, 10:13:49 PM »

"Yup," Weaver said. "Uh... so this holodeck is about a battle, and there's a minimum group requirement. Are we about to shoot virtual guns or something?"

"Good luck with that," Dusk said. "It's a wealthy planet. I'm sure you'll find something that pays well enough." Given the lightsaber that Ahkrin had, he guessed that work meant more than just a normal day job, but prying for details seemed like a bad idea. Dusk didn't exactly know on which end of the Force Ahkrin was on.

The transport had finally arrived after its long delay. The bots assumed a formation, preparing to board once everyone else on the transport disembarked.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6244 on: July 29, 2023, 08:58:18 PM »
"You know I could send a nano clone stand in if you really don't want to be there", Zack responded with a smirk

"Well I do have this modified reflector, still needs some fine tuning, but it has the potential to stop a death star laser if made on a larger scale, I have it focused on absorption and defusion of energy rather than just reflecting it back in other words, our enemies would power our city's rather than destroy them and if they feel a little kamikaze, by having a secondary reflector underneath will ensure complete shielding", Vince let out in a single breath showing him one of Falco old reflectors with clear modifications made to it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 11:34:38 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6245 on: August 02, 2023, 08:41:21 PM »

"That's alright, Zack, I promised my wife and son I'd be there," Kyle said. He paused, then added, "Why don't you come along? I don't think you've met my wife, have you?" Looking to the vixen, he added, "And yes, I would like your sister there this year."

"You made that?" Falco remarked. "Impressive. How'd you find the parts for it?"

"More akin to commanding a virtual warship during the Battle of Dragon'taan," Jack responded as the group started for one of the holodeck rooms. But, the ship we're commanding might potentially get boarded, so there is the possibility of shooting virtual guns."

"Oh, okay," Blythe responded. "What are your plans after the concert?"

"Oh, I see. Been a while since I last saw Lord Hood," Markus remarked to Krystal.

And disembark, many passengers did - save one: a Wolf with white fur and dressed in what seemed like combat armor and wearing a strange circlet on his head, armed with an EE3 Blaster Rifle in his arms that had evident modifications. Ahkrin was the first to board once the other passengers got off, and sat a seat ahead of the strange wolf.

"Save it for when we hit Forcas III," Bahkriid grumbled as the teams went to their separate craft to head out to the aforementioned planet.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6246 on: August 03, 2023, 01:23:19 PM »

"A brief hello at the manor and yes I don't see any reason why not." Zack said with a light chuckle

"Well I found them amoungst the wreckage of your downed arwing that lead to my conception, it's how I was able to get here in the first place, spent a good portion of my time learning what I could, mom saw it as a parting gift and I'm glad she did." Vince responded smiling back at Falco.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 03:35:12 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6247 on: August 03, 2023, 08:08:21 PM »
Amie just nodded and headed off

"I dunno." Tigress replied "I was going to head home and rest ,but I had an Idea for you if you were interested."

"I can arrange transport unless you want us to use your ship."

"We might have a contact there." Tonya noted as she left the group to get into their ship.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6248 on: August 04, 2023, 02:24:33 AM »

"Wicked," Weaver said in approval. "I uh... assume they've made the controls useable enough for people who've never piloted a warship right? I can't imagine that's a common skill among tourists."

Dusk's bots entered the vehicle single-file. They filled the rearmost seats. While he wasn't expecting trouble, keeping everyone in view by being in the back was a small comfort, even if there were currently only two others onboard, albeit both well-armed.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6249 on: August 05, 2023, 02:02:26 AM »

"Yeah, they did," Jack laughed. "Oh! That reminds me, who was gonna be the captain in the program? I don't think we ever spoke on that point."

"If no one else takes it, I'll be the captain," the wolf said. "And for the record, sir..." The wolf turned around and offered a hand to Weaver. "... Name's Lex. Nice to meet you, mister..."

"And what might that be?" Blythe asked with a grin.

"Probably be better for Hood if we used the Iron Regent. Makes it seem more like we really honor him," Markus responded. "We taking Aylina or Lian with us? Though Lian might still be with her husband."

*** Concert Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Grr... really wish mom and dad would have told me where they'd be," John grumbled to Alex. "Finding them in this crowd is gonna be like looking for a needle in a haystack."

Kyle motioned for Zack to follow as he started for the Parade Grounds and tells him, "Well, alright then - come on."

"Alright," Harrigan said, interrupting Falco and Vince, "You should be safe to go out, now. Sierra Charlie's been 'detained'. Enjoy the festival if you want, but I recommend you get back to Corneria ASAP. One of our contacts will come find you."

"What for?" Fox asked. Harrigan looked Fox in the eyes.

"A job offer," he said. "We know your usual rate, but the truth is... we need you and your team."

*** Parade Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

Drake walked onto the parade grounds, near the floats, and checked his watch, sighing with relief. "Just in time," he said.

*** Forcas III Orbit ***

Several ships arrived over Forcas III, and immediately, Alduah sent out a hail on a coded channel. "Tonya, Tony... can your contact get us on the ground?"

"We'll need to get planetside quickly - once Furion realizes we're here, he may try to bolt... or accelerate whatever his plans are. We need to find out what those plans are," Bahkriid added.

*** In Transit, Coruscant ***

"New to Coruscant?" the Wolf in armor asked Ahkrin and Dusk. Ahkrin scoffed but didn't face the Wolf.

"What's it to you? The Dragon Scale Armor tip you off?" she asked.

"New here, myself," the Wolf chuckled. "Just looking for work. Name's Romulus."

Ahkrin was silent for a good ten seconds, then responded, "Ahkrin Dovahkiir. Came all the way here from Nirn on a ship I managed to snag on Solstheim."

"I imagine the original owner won't be too happy when he realizes you have his ship," Romulus remarked.

"He would be if he were still alive," Ahkrin responded. "But no, I didn't kill him - some weird agents did. No idea why. Gleaned the location of his ship from some notes he had, then tracked down the ship and used it to make my escape from said agents."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 02:10:06 AM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6250 on: August 05, 2023, 02:28:38 AM »
"Oh just an old Ritual my people use to have, if your interested. It was typically used to solidify a relationship." Tigress explained.

"You could  calm down and use your other senses, you said they are worgen's right?" Alex asked closing her eyes for a second, then turning to her right a bit "is it those two there sitting on that bench?" Alex asked pointing to a female and male worgen sitting on a bench.

*** Parade Grounds, Dragon'taan ***
Drake would hear a loud whoosh as a blue female dragon landed near by setting down a red Fox. "Drake? what's  going on, are you ok?" the Fox asked.

*** Forcas III Orbit ***
"Already have clearance." Tony Noted. "Your a little late." Tonya noted

A hail would  be returned by a Ning'tao bird of prey  callsign KDF Tiger's Paw.  A blue cat like being a Ferasan would come up on the viewscreen.

"Oh so that's your story?" Kala asked, her Khajiit friend Keri not far behind.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6251 on: August 06, 2023, 06:20:01 AM »

"Weaver," the Spider said. "Nice to meet you captain, heh. Have you guys done this before?"

"I've been in and out several times," Dusk responded to the Wolf. "Never stay for long. Strictly business and all that."

Dusk listened in on the rest of the conversation before making comment, "Hm... weird thing to admit to strangers on a bus, being attacked and stealing a dead man's ship. Inconsequential I suppose, seeing as this is more than likely the last time we'll see each other."

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6252 on: August 06, 2023, 06:46:30 PM »

Zack nodded and followed Kyle to the parade grounds.

Vince let out a sigh of relief at the news.

"Glad this is moving along", he stated.

"I'm curious to see what we'll be doing", Vince said to Falco.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 08:29:24 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6253 on: August 12, 2023, 04:20:16 PM »
*** Parade Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle arrived at the Parade Grounds at the same time Drake and Amie did. "I'm fine, honey, just had to rush to get here," Drake told Amie.

"Okay, I see you two - Drake, where's your sister? And where are your kids, for that matter?" Kyle asked.

"No idea where Kira is, but I know Shiloh is with her boyfriend, and Jason is on his way here," Drake responded to his father. Indicating Zack, he asked, "Friend of yours, dad?"

"Drake, this is my old friend Zack, guy I met a long time ago," Kyle introduced Zack.

"Yeah, that's them," John affirmed as he started approaching them. Ketorr was the first to spot John and Alex approaching.

"John... we were just about to call you," he said. "Everything okay? Who's this?"

"Mom, dad, this is Alex," John introduced Alex. "Kinda met her when I intercepted her distress call and lent a hand."

"So that's why you were late getting here..." Ketorr remarked with a smile as he sat back on the bench.

"Alright, I'm game," Blythe told Tigress.

"We've done this a few times," Lex told Weaver. "Today's been the first time we wound up shorthanded; couple of our crew got sick."

"Which really sucks, because they really wanted to be here for this," Jack added. "But, oh well - there's always next year."

"What, here at the festival or over on Corneria?" Falco asked his son as Fox lead the team out of the safehouse.

"Not like the guy's alive to complain," Ahkrin responded to Dusk. "Asked the port official to change out the ID Transponder for the ship before I started this trip, just to be safe. Any of those agents come looking for me here, they'll be looking for, as the humans would say, a needle in a haystack."

*** Forcas III Orbit ***

"Attention, KDF Captain - I am called Alduah. I have reason to believe there's a rogue agent operating on Forcas III, and we need to find him before he has a chance to slip away or complete whatever he intends to do on Forcas III," Alduah spoke to the Ferasan.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6254 on: August 12, 2023, 05:14:03 PM »
*** Parade Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Haven't seen Kira." Amie replied as someone landed behind her from the air "Ah so i finally get to meet Krystal's blood kin instead of her numerous adopted daughters..." the blue Dragon female said as she stepped around Amie offering her hand to shake Zack's. "Nice to meet you."

"I wouldn't be late if Tyber would move his furry ass." Shiloh grumbled as she  stopped near the group to take a breather.

Kia looked to John and then Alex "have we met somewhere?" she asked her.

"If we have I'd forgotten by now." Alex replied.

"Then back to my armory we go." Tigress replied "Concerts over by the way we had a little more planned but some stuff needs to be done

Kylie turned to Vitani "So your not against staying at  your brother's place while the Galatae undergoes maitainence?" the blue male Fox asked.

Krystal stood up and turned to Markus "Shall we make for UNSC territory or did you want to say something to the band?" she asked.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but hear your short handed."  Said a mandalorian Vixen who happend to be passing by.

Kala and Keri remained silent, not exactly understanding all of it yet.

*** Forcas III Orbit ***

Before she could speak another voice could be heard off screen "PetaQ! you are speaking to the head of House L'inx-" Before she was cut off by the captain with "pegh DujDaj!" the Ferasan held her hose for a moment

"I apologize for my crew members rude behavior she's, new.So great we have another Torg problem, great. You'd think the Klingons would find another place to hold their Bat'leth tournament after the first time.

"Very well I'll escort you planet side, just be respective of the Klingons, I probably shouldn't have to tell you what happened to the last fool who stumbled around like a PetaQ and caused trouble, I'll vouch for you but, please behave." The Ferasan ended with a long sigh.... "Transmitting landing vectors, now, try to avoid the drinking hall there've been a few brawls there."