The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251381 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6120 on: November 15, 2022, 07:40:25 PM »
*** Draco City Spaceport, Dragon'taan ***
"I'm Fay spaniel a Doctor here under Krystal Tokarev, I just happend to be passing by and sometimes the greeter droids are a bit faulty." Fay explained.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
after a bit of walking around Tigress stepped onto some sort of platform instead of being teleported or any other fancy thing  once Bylthe stepped on the pad the two were slowly pushed upward like riding an invisible elevator before stopping  at the end ramp of a giant carrier the Galatae. Tigress began walking up the runway  into the large ships hanger.

*** Corneria ***
Riku would still follow Argus her form constantly changing to stay hidden as she used her powers of camoflauge to stay hidden she waited for a good time to show up.

*** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***
 Once The bay was clear the team double checked while Alex stood near a large device "They left us a present I see." Alex grumbled placing a claw onto the device and shutting it down.

Just as she finished Alex recived a message from the bridge "Hmm sensors are picking up some slipspace traffic, were you expecting anyone?" Alex asked John.

The two followed along close behind Ahkrin
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6121 on: November 16, 2022, 01:38:13 AM »
** Draco City Spaceport, Dragon'taan **

"Well honestly, Admiral, we came on leave. So we figured it'd be best to learn the planet as we stayed here for a while. At least until our passes are either over or revoked." Blaine said, "If we came on business, I'm sure they'd have sent a few military contacts beforehand." He finished before lighting a cigarette.

A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6122 on: November 16, 2022, 06:50:09 PM »
*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Oh, huh. I guess in that case we can say hello if we ever see him," Weaver said. "Name dropping Zuka might be useful either way, provided they even know each other. Um, maybe we should wait for Ray to get back before I ask where we can even find him. He's probably more interested than I am."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6123 on: November 17, 2022, 07:51:29 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis studied the notepad, memorizing its contents.
According to the Jedi, his organization, the “True Jedi Order”, were hunting down the holocron, because of its contents and whose it was. A DMC High General by the name of Draco Bellator.
Ickthis thumbed the radio on his shirt collar.
“Attention, any and all DMC agents are to be arrested on sight.”
A voice responded, clear enough for Vulkest to hear.
-And if they fight back, sir?-
Ickthis glanced briefly at the Sith, before responding.
“Show them some Mongdrigan hospitality. But keep ‘em breathing.”
The transport drifted into the clearing, repulser engines kicking up a mighty cloud of dust as they powered down. Ickthis boarded swiftly, glancing around at the people near the clearing.
Vulkest, if he took the time, would see Mongdrigans already grabbing armor and rifles, forming into impromptu squads.

*Dragon’taan*
Ray washed his paws in the basin, watching the suds and water swirl down the drain. He thought about the water; it felt, smelled and probably tasted like the water in his universe, but a part of his brain told him it was wrong; something different. The agent then stared at his reflection. Despite being in CBRN suit for much, much longer than he should’ve been and fighting through a horde of hive mind zombies, he looked fine. A bit more tired than usual. Sighing, he wet a paw and wiped his face, before taking a paper towel and drying himself. Exiting the bathroom, Ray put on small smile as he approached the table. He sat with a sigh.
 “Sorry about that, what’d I miss?”

*Mercenary Enclave*
The noise that came from Oh-Four sounded like a cross between a dog’s whine and a cat’s purr. They gesticulated with a free limb, trying to convey something. A few sparks leapt from one of the wiring bundles inside the suit. The arms jittered a bit, but a few passes of the multi-tool locked it down. It would be a minute or two before Oh-Four made a satisfactory grunt and scrambled back inside.
The vocalizer crackled to life, and that synthesized voice returned.
“No, my kind haven’t heard of this Unreal Tournament. I assume it’s some sort of blood-sport?”[size=78%] [/size]

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6124 on: November 24, 2022, 01:03:15 AM »
*** Kyle's Private Lodge, Unspecified Moon ***

The whole situation was resolved in a matter of seconds. Most of the Romulans were dead; a couple survived. Kyle went to an upper level and activated a book case, which sank to reveal a secret compartment. He typed in a security code, and the vault beyond opened to reveal a small-ish device, no larger than a stack of cans but clearly computerized. Kyle took it and handed it to Zack. "Put this in your pack, and tell no one of it until we find my cousin."

*** Restaurant District, Dragon'taan ***

The taxi speeder landed not long after Vince's comment, and Katt, Falco and Slippy got off. "How much you wanna bet Fox and Fara are at Sol's?" Katt asked.

"I would not put it past the man," Falco responded. "Sol's is rather popular here."

Some distance from Vince, an odd Fox, roughly his age, stood staring at Vince. He wore a strange headset with a part going over his right eye, like a Scouter, and in his arms was an AKMS with the stock folded under the weapon.

*** Mercenary Enclave, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"In a sense," the ringleader responded. "Anyway, I'm Jess - the fennec is Frye, and the panther is Greg." The Iguana indicated the other two in the room. "Like I said before, we're waiting on another member of the team, grizzly girl by the name of Anika."

"Yeah, about that - any idea what's keeping her?" Greg asked. Jess shrugged.

"Damned if I know," he responded.

"Not much," Jacqueline told Ray.

"Zuka?" Skye responded to Weaver's comment. "As in, Zuka 'Vadam? The son of Kaidon Thel 'Vadam?"

"I'm sure," Thrawn told Blaine. "Even so, Dragon'taan is a fine place." his red gaze shifted to Fay. "And to be honest, miss Spaniel, I've seen droids with worse programming." He looked beyond the group, and then frowned slightly. Anyone who followed his gaze would just barely catch a red dragon tail vanish around a corner, and an HK droid following this apparent dragon. "I had thought that line had been decommissioned..." he muttered.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"This is a Cerinian ship," Blythe observed. "I recognize the aesthetics. This is where the concert is kicking off?"

*** First City, Qo'nos ***

Alduah walked about the Klingon Capital, keeping his eyes peeled. He was looking for a contact - an Orion. Apparently, she was supposed to meet them here with some important intel. "Alduah to team... anyone see our contact?"

"There's literally hundreds of Orions here, master," Bahkriid responded. "We're looking for a needle in a haystack."

"Drake here... I'm gonna take a look about the old Spy Post here. She might have gone there," radioed Franklin Drake.

John shook his head. "No," he responded. "Maybe someone else picked up your distress signal, or maybe it's enemy reinforcements."

*** Corneria ***

Argus exited the building, and was walking the streets. He continued till he came to a bar, and went inside.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"DMC?" Vulkest remarked. "There are no DMC on Dromund Kaas. Did your prisoner tell you there were?" The transport lifted off at the end of his remark.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"So tell me - what are your reasons for wanting to get off-world?" Ahkrin asked in an effort to make conversation.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6125 on: November 24, 2022, 01:22:28 AM »
*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Galatae's  Hanger ***

"Most people wouldn't recognize the aesthetic at this point very few non-cerinians get to see the interior of such ships, they are very rare, at least any of the ancient designs." TIgress begain "Yes the concert is going to be held here, the band leader owns this ship it's the Galatae, one of the few relics of the ancient Cerinian fleet." Tigress explained.

"Hk is an ancient model, though Krystal uses some B1 models, but I'm pretty sure the HK model predates even those." Fay said barley missing the dragon only spotting his tail but getting a good view of the droid if only for a moment. "I wonder what such a droid is doing here?"

"We have a 'shadow'" Tony noted quietly to Alduah.

"With no hostile intentions." Tonya pointed out.

Indeed a dark blue cat of some kind had been following the group ,but clearly if they had  any hostile intentions they would have acted by now.

"Hmm" Alex thought  meanwhile out in space an RCS-class Armored Cruiser   dropped out of slipspace nearby.  Alex looked outside the bay through the windows. "Can you ship blow a hole in that cruiser" She asked tapping a clawed finger from her armor on the bomb the boarding party left behind.

*** Corneria ***
 Riku followed Argus but by the time she entered the bar her looks changed, though her height did not change she now appeared as an almost ghostly white Tiger with grey stripes, she would walk up to where Argus was before asking to sit near him.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***
"You probably won't believe me, but i was studying the Thuum in my private study at my home near Stormwind when something told me to get off world, I dunno who it was perhaps Paarthurnax  perhaps another dragon in spirit. All I  know is I followed the voices instructions and ended up here." Kala explained her Khajjiit friend just shrugging.

***Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City***

A Blue and white scaled Dragoness sat in a bench across from a huge robotic  vehicle in one of the displays, it's plauge labeling it as Mackie, reading some sort of paper almost like what on earth would be called a newspaper.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 01:27:37 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6126 on: November 25, 2022, 03:21:41 AM »

"Not too much," Weaver said to Ray, "was just waiting for you before I asked where we might find Tokarev."

"... I think so?" the Spider responded to Skye. "Ray mentioned him before. I only know that his name is Zuka and he's military. Uh... Sangheili if that narrows it down. I guess name dropping him won't mean much if everyone else already knows him."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6127 on: November 25, 2022, 07:30:15 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
“The Jedi’s information suggests that the True Jedi Order is allied with one High General Draco Bellator of the DMC. They were after his holocron, though they don’t know what it contains. I figure this High General is looking to hide what’s on it. The attempt on Great Leader’s life was obviously an attempt to strong arm us from hunting it down.” Ickthis sniffed, rubbing his nose. “Question is, where is this holocron. They couldn’t find it in the ruins. Means someone got to it first.”

*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded. “Right.” He took a sip of his water. It definitely tasted the same. “Tokarev? Odd name. Old name.”

-Elsewhere-
Oh-Four nodded. “Noted. Does this…Anika…often dawdle? Or are the other teams prone to underhanded tactics?”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6128 on: November 30, 2022, 03:45:20 AM »
** Draco City Spaceport, Dragon'taan **

Blaine and Kozik didn't notice what Admiral Thrawn and Fay did, looking at each other for a moment with confused expressions.

"Well, the two of us were going to find somewhere to get coffee if you either of you would like to join us?" Blaine said, readjusting the strap on his backpack.

"You mean help us find it? Or else we'll be walking for hours." Kozik smugly added, stifling a laugh when Blaine shot him a look of irritation.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6129 on: November 30, 2022, 06:36:42 PM »

"Of course," Thrawn responded. "Lead the way." He looked to Fay. "Care to join us?" he asked.

"Zuka 'Vadam has quite a lot of clout," Skye told Weaver. "Not many get a chance to fight by his side. Even so, what was he doing where you met him?"

"Sometimes," Falco responded. "Why?"

In the distance, the Fox followed Vince, keeping the safety of his weapon on unless absolutely necessary.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Galatae's Hanger ***

"Hnh," Blythe commented, "Do I even want to know what happened to the rest? Where'd the Cerinians get the rest of their fleet?"

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

In walked a red dragon with a short, angular snout and tufts of white fur at his elbows, along his spine, and at the end of his tail. He had white horns growing out of his head. He was followed by an HK Assassin Droid, armed with a disruptor rifle. They stopped just shy of the mech that Asara had been near.

"No idea," Jess said with a shrug. "She responded to our request right before you did, but she was in a neighboring system. Tying loose ends, is what she said."

"Wonder what 'loose ends' those could have been," Greg snorted. They were interrupted by a knock on the door. The shadow behind it was a hulking, but curvy figure, indicating a large female.

"Arwing would only hold one of us, and has no FTL drive I'm aware of - we need to get to the communications array, signal for a pickup and hope we can get back to Dragon'taan before the concert kicks off..." in an aside directed at no one, he muttered, "Anna would never forgive me if I missed this one when I promised her I'd be there..."

As it happened, a Scimitar-class Warbird, ID Transponder labeling it as the IRW Leahval, entered orbit, and engaged the orbiting D'Derridex Warbird. Tal Shiar channels would go crazy at this, mandating all planetside personnel evacuate immediately.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"There's a few problems with that theory," Vulkest pointed out. "One, General Bellator distanced himself from the Jedi Order before he became one of the DMC's High Command staff. He had his reasons for this, but the point there is, he has no reason to associate himself with this True Jedi Order at all, assuming he even knows they exist; second, the DMC has no interest in Sith Space, let alone for one of General Bellator's holocron. As for someone getting to the holocron first... Hrm... That... dragon, the one who showed up at the camp while you all were dealing with the Jedi at the ruins. He might have some insight. Once we deliver our intel to Lord Malgus, we should probably go speak to him."

"Absolutely, but I need to get back to my ship," John responded. "We should get better acquainted when we're not in danger of being shot to pieces."

*** Corneria ***

Argus seemed not to mind Riku sitting next to him, though he showed no signs of recognizing her. He sipped away at a soda, seemingly lost in his thoughts.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"Stormwind? Never heard of it," Ahkrin responded. "Where's it at?"

"All hands, head for the Federation Safehouse - let's see if our shadow follows us there," Alduah commanded as he started for the safehouse.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6130 on: November 30, 2022, 07:05:16 PM »
"Sol's would probably be the best place for that." Fay noted "Yeah I'm off duty for another day or so, unless something comes up I'll show you all the way." Fay said leading the group to the restraunt disctrict and then Sol's

*** Draco City Spaceport, Dragon'taan,Dragon'taan Flight academy ***

"I know you all want to get off for the festival ,but you all know this is the last day of your training today we're going to have a little fun." Began a familar looking female lynx pointing to the hologram 'chalk' board. "Today your going to show how much you've all learned with a semi-live fire excersice, we've loaded the training fighters with laser tag style weapons fire your cannons and a laser system will fire to attempt to tag another aircraft same with the missiels though You will recieve missile  warnings if fired upon using holograms we  will simulate missiles, This should be pretty fun ,but let's see who can do the best, and as a special prize first and second place gets a free discount coupon to Sol's..." Miyu the lynx explained the cadets mission for the day.

"Modern or the older stuff?" Tigress asked.

"Good let me know when you've blown a hole and I'll pulla  117 Battle of Earth on the cruiser." Alex replied.

*** Corneria ***
"You stick out like a sore thumb..." Riku said softly towards Argus.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***
"Wrong, planet I meant  White Run." Kala replied "Stormwind is On Azeroth."

the two  cat like jedi followed along silently.

***Dragon'taan, Residental district,Drakona residence***
 A black furred, two tailed vixen knocked on the front door and waited to be let in.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6131 on: December 01, 2022, 05:05:03 AM »

"Saving us," Weaver said bluntly. "The planet had something on it that shot down a ship I was on. Then Zuka came with the rescue team. I'm not sure why they were there to begin with though. I didn't even so much as light a signal fire by the time they came, so it wasn't initially a rescue effort."

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6132 on: December 02, 2022, 01:05:25 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

Blaine and Kozik followed behind the two for the whole walk, taking time to look around at the local district. "It's certainly not Mombassa." Blaine said to Kozik, who nodded in agreement.

Arriving at Sol's, they both took a moment to catch a breather before heading inside and also to make sure their service Magnums were concealed before entering. No need to make a scene over coffee, Blaine thought to himself.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6133 on: December 07, 2022, 02:07:53 PM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis sniffed. "Hm. Our intel suggests differently, but you've certainly been about the stars than us, so I'll default to your information." The speeder crested gently from the open fields of grass onto the streets of Kaas City, navigating to Malgus.

*Dragon'taan*

Ray nodded. "True. Picked me up from the radio station before it uh...destabilized. Been flying by the seat of my pants ever since."

-Elsewhere-

Oh-Four turned their attention to the door, the empty sockets of his suit's head staring dead at the silhouette.
"Seems we've company," the synthesized voice garbled out.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6134 on: December 09, 2022, 09:11:40 PM »

"Very funny," Kyle chuckled. "We still need to signal for a pick--" He stopped midsentence, apparently sensing something in the Force. Getting his communicator out, he sent out an open message: "This is High General Kyle Indari to anyone within the sound of my voice - if anyone can hear me on this channel, please acknowledge this transmission."

Moments later, a female voice responded, "High General... this is Empress Sela of the IRW Leahval... I wasn't expecting to hear from you here. Is everything alright?"

"We had Tal Shiar here in my private lodge, and my friend and I need a ride to Dragon'taan, seeing as our transport was shot down by a Warbird in orbit," Kyle explained.

"I believe I can help with that - prepare for transport," Sela responded. Kyle slapped Zack's arm lightly.

"Don't worry about Sela - she's as much against the Tal Shiar as I am, and has her own reasons for hating them. We can trust her."

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

In orbit, a modified Allegiance-class Battlecruiser dropped out of light speed. Moments later, a Red Lucario would beam down to the surface of Dragon'taan and head for Indari Manor.

*** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Thrawn sat at the counter, letting his colleagues sit at counter stools adjacent to him. "I'm curious, mister Blaine... how are things in UNSC Space, from your perspective?" The Chiss Admiral asked Blaine.

"Planet with orbital weapons that shot down ships that approached... strange creatures... you don't mean...?" Skye looked to Jacqueline. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I am if you're thinking these two got off a certain quarantine planet... was there something in place on that planet that kept you from using a ship or transporters to get off-world?" Jacqueline asked Weaver and Ray.

Jess opened the door to reveal a hulking female grizzly bear dressed in combat armor. "Hi... I'm Anika, I was told the mercenary team I was joining up for the Unreal Tournament was here?"

"Good to finally meet you - I'm Jess, the Fennec is Frye, Panther's Greg, and the little one here is Oh-Four," Jess responded. Anika looked at Oh-Four with a slight frown. Then her attention shifted to the suit he was working on. "Is... is that...?" She sounded like she recognized it.

"Just play it cool - let's not make a scene," Falco said calmly. The Fox continued to follow them. Strangely, he made no hostile gesture, and if Vince looked at the Fox's gun any, he'd see that the weapon's safety was still engaged. Whatever this Fox's intent was, it did not seem to be hostile - not right now, anyway.

*** Dragon'taan, Residential District, Drakona Residence ***

The door opened to a lively looking lioness with brown hair. "Oh, hello, Shiloh! Are you here for Tyber?" Kabby asked.

"Both," Blythe responded. "Where'd the NCC get the ships for the rest of their fleet?"

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

"Query: Master, are you sure it's a good idea to be here? With the price on your head..." the HK Droid spoke. The red dragon waved his hand.

"Those morons would be insane to try and come at me here," he said. "We're in the heart of the Dragon'taan Coalition's turf. I'd love to see them try."

"Smug Statement: Not that it'd do them any good," the HK replied.

*** Dromund Kaas, Citadel ***

Nary a word was said as Vulkest and Ickthis approached the Citadel. When the transport landed, Vulkest stepped off and adjusted his armored robes before striding forward.

The Wolfpack was quick to engage the cruiser, blasting it with disruptors, torpedoes, and it's experimental railgun, blasting a hole into it's spine. "Your show, Captain," John told Alex.

*** Corneria ***

"I'm not exactly trying to hide," Argus responded. "You got a reason for following me?"

Alduah and Bahkriid ducked into the Starfleet safehouse, and they all waited for their "follower" to show up.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"That makes more sense," Ahkrin said. "Stormwind... hrm... maybe I'll check that place out."