The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251352 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5775 on: January 03, 2022, 03:38:26 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

The net-effect Weaver's morale would be mixed, with what he first interpreted as being yelled at, then came the pep-talk, though at that point he had grown silent, and simply nodded more in fear than in agreement. He silently cursed himself for ever saying anything. Everyone else knew what they were doing, they could do all the talking and planning. Weaver just needed to keep his head down and do what he was told.

He responded to the female Spartan, "Shield...? My current suit has one. It's fine." His attention shifted towards his Rifter. It had gotten him out (and into) trouble before. It was his biggest and best panic button he had, and probably the only thing he could really contribute to the team. The nomads who gave it to him said he'd gain mastery over it with time. Hopefully that time was now.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5776 on: January 03, 2022, 04:39:56 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray hopped out from the back of the Razorback, slinging the SMG in his tactical webbing. He glanced at Alduah before studying the wrecks as the sunlight grew. Ray looked annoyed, he’d hoped the Sith would’ve died in the blast. Ah well, time for that later. The agent’s ears perked up at the mention of a military vessel.
“Assuming it has no automated defenses, be a good thing to uh…pick over. Flood aren’t known for their lack of numbers. Does the UNSC still deploy flame units? Or did we discover flamethrowers to be cruel and unusual.”
When Tigress’s Spartan revealed the MREs, Ray moved to peer at them, woefully short against the Spartan.
“Forget you, Tin-man. MREs are the best. Better than some things I’ve eaten anyway. We should get a camp going. Now that “El Beasto” got atomized, we should be alright to sit about, eh? I’m gassed. But,” he fished an MRE from the storage, eyed it and sighed. “Y’all weren’t ripped from your own reality. Here I was, all prepped for a twenty minute adventure ending in neutralizing an anomaly or my own unfortunate death. Instead, I get pulled into fantasy land.” He laughed again and sat against the Razorback’s wheel, fighting with the MRE’s wrapper. “What a day.”

*Archives, Dromund Kaas*
The two Mongdrigans entered the archives quietly, staying close to one another. Tylus would leaf through loose information as she sought the archivist. Eventually she’d reach him, but as she was unsure of what the archivist looked like, merely asked him.
“Have you seen any information on an Emperor V…Val…korion? I need it, Commander Kaas’ orders, from Lord Malgus.”

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5777 on: January 04, 2022, 12:53:15 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***
" I mostly just listened to gossip as I traveled, eventually I heard of a camp here being run you guys and decided to check it out, glad I did."

*** Fury-class Interceptor ***
Spade followed Vette to the med-bay grabbing some water on the way there.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5778 on: January 05, 2022, 01:58:55 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"The beast has been atomized, yes," Alduah said. He cast a glance to the barely-visible Forerunner structure in the distance. "But I sense a worse adversary lay in wait."

"You mean the Flood," Zuka commented.

Alduah shook his head. "As I said before, these Flood were... different. Smarter. While I sensed that these Flood had gotten to the UNSC personnel I was with, I did not actually see most of them die. It is entirely possible that the Flood did... their thing, with them, but what gets me was there was a complete lack of Infection forms. Yet the few UNSC personnel I did see die got turned into them."

"How resilient were these Flood?" Zuka asked.

"If it's the combat forms you mean, they were somewhat more sturdy than the original Flood, but they had an added benefit of some sort of energy shield I haven't seen before," Alduah answered. He looked to the others. "I'd strongly advise you all to be on the lookout for any kind of Disruptor weaponry - those might provide an extra edge. One of the UNSC boys had a Mandalorian Ripper - tore right through a combat form's shield like it wasn't even there."

"Any idea where to find more disruptors?" Zuka queried.

"Well, if that crashed Phoenix is the one I think it is, there's a crashed military transport a klick east of that; was carrying military supplies. I can't say if there are any others inside, but it was that transport that the UNSC boy picked up his disruptor. Beyond that, you'll need to look for any crashed ship from a culture that uses disruptors as personal weapons; Mandalorian, Sith, mercenary, Klingon, Romulan, Breen, all would be good candidates," Alduah explained.

The male Spartan tapped Weaver's arm. "You might not need a Disruptor," he told him. Indicating the SAW, he added, "I've seen a good, sustained burst from one of those put a Sangheili down, shield and all."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"More than a camp," Pierce said as he and Magnus would step onto the durasteel streets of Kaas City. Stretching out before them was a city in the midst of reconstructing. "I was amazed at how good a condition Kaas City was in when we got here," he continued. "Half-expected to need to level most of the buildings here. But she held, through centuries of storm, rain, lightning and wind." He indicated the massive citadel structure in the distance. "That Citadel was the most intact. Like it never was touched. Emperor's archives are in there."

The archivist - a rather young Nautolan with dark grey skin - bowed. He had an identification tag labeling him as Korban. "Of course, I just got done organizing his records. Fascinating reading. What information do you seek of Emperor Valkorion?"

*** Fury-class Interceptor, approaching Dromund Kaas ***

While the med droid would go about tending to Spade's injury, Wrath faced Nari. "Now, my crew and I head for Kaas City, on Dromund Kaas. Once we touch down, you will be free to go where you choose; I suspect you have other matters to attend," he told Nari.

*** Sith Temple, Corneria City Outskirts ***

"Damn right," Fara answered. "Foxie here needs to get off Corneria, which I keep telling him."

"We'll still need to gather the others," Fox said as they entered the city limits.

"Yeah, and let's not leave Slippy behind, this time," Fara said, poking Fox's side.

"I told you, that wasn't my fault!" Fox protested.

K'Tath leaned to Cobalt. "They bicker like a married couple," he whispered to her.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Kanan, seriously, come on, I'll explain in the car," Kira said, trying to tug on Kanan's arm to drag him along.

"Even so," Markus said, "It's time to let the past between you stay in the past. We've all gone through a lot in the last several years."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"That's odd," Thrawn commented. "Maybe we need to have a word with the High General about this.

"Ten to one, he knows about the disruption in communication with Tigress," Blythe said.

*** Ruusan ***

"I was about to ask you the same thing," Jaden responded to Spyra.

"We were messaged by an anonymous tipster to meet here, citing a major galactic threat was here," Akarkek said.

"So far as we can tell, we're the only ones here," Torian added.

"Then why is the Force stirring so much here?" Bahkriid asked.

"I sense it too - Master Katarn mentioned getting constant messages from an anonymous source saying the Valley was in danger, but he was preoccupied," Jaden stated.

"Maybe we should pay the actual valley of the Jedi a visit?" Bahkriid suggested. "We might find more answers there."

*** Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind, Azeroth ***

"Doesn't help that Sylvanas keeps throwing a wrench into the works," Ulfgar sighed.

"Indeed, but let's focus on the matter at hand; where did that artifact come from?" Ketorr asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5779 on: January 05, 2022, 04:32:38 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"Is there anything I can do to help?" Jade suddenly said.

*** Fury-class Interceptor ***
After getting patched up by the med droid she walked back to everyone and began to speak, "Your med droi-" when her eyes rolled back into her head as she crumpled to the floor, unconscious. Her cards began to glow just like last time.
"What the?!" Cole shocked said.

*** Dromund Kaas ***
At the exact same time Spade fell unconscious Magnus suddenly clutched his head and stumbled. "Urrgh, what was that?" He muttered after regaining his composure.

The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5780 on: January 05, 2022, 03:29:31 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"Were there any flood spores?" Tigress asked, as she helped to prep to move into their next destination, "Many of the ships here still have their power systems intact..."She noted, Turning to Alduah again "What color  where their shields if I may ask?" The large white tiger asked turning to Zuka. "covenant weapons work fairly well against shields, if we can find another UNSC Ship if it's new enough could  possibly carry covenant style energy weapons in the armory."

"I really wish she would stop doing that." Nari sighed seeing spade fall to the ground again. She turned to wrath "You act like I couldn't leave myself at any time..."

*** Sith Temple, Corneria City Outskirts ***
"Sound like someon you know?" Cobalt quietly giggled.

"Well he can come here and talk then, Markus. I've got things to do here on Dragon'taan." Krystal replied.

"What I just got here a few months ago, give me time to catch up on this new life!" Kanan said yelping as he was pulled along by Kira.

"Shall I show you the way?" the droid asked.

*** Ruusan ***
"We're both here to study the energy you know as the force and my friend here has a specific talent she wanted to try..." Spyra explained.

"it was the least violatle location we were able to find." Asara pointed out "present company exluded. Though something does feel just a tad off here, now anyway, i can't quite figure out what though."

"Looks like somewhere from the broken Isles, some dwarf expedition Found it and was sending it to Ironforge...." Kia explained. "Guess  the NAga beat them to it."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5781 on: January 05, 2022, 11:40:25 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"I don't think 'cruel and unusual' apply to zombies," Weaver remarked in response to Ray. "There's an issue though. Fire doesn't kill that quickly, and if they don't feel pain, then we're just turning normal Flood clawing at us into flaming Flood clawing at us, which is worse."

"That's good to know," Weaver replied to the male Spartan. "I just need to actually hit the target. I'm not familiar with this gun... or many other guns really."

The spores were of some concern, if that was indeed the case, but Weaver's shields both served as standard protection and as hazardous environment protection. Most planets are inhospitable to life; the shield made sure he didn't die because the atmosphere had a slightly different blend of gasses than at home. Or if it rained lava. The shields were "double-layered" as well, meaning if one shield went down, the other would hold firm.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5782 on: January 07, 2022, 02:00:36 AM »

*Unknown Planet*Ray shrugged, grunting as the MRE’s wrapper gave way. “Hm. Most things fear fire though, yeah? Might not hurt, but it’ll keep them at bay. Or…should, anyway. I dunno, maybe you’re right.” He tipped the MRE back, scarfing down the contents quickly. Ray crumpled the wrapper and tossed it aside, standing up with a groan. “I’ll need one of those shield things. I dunno what year it is here, but it’s only 2019 where I’m from. Energy shielding is uh…a reserved technology. I think some of the MTFs use ‘em.” Ray tossed the SMG into the back of the Razorback, following Tigress’s lead. “No rest for the wicked, huh?”

*Dromund Kaas*
Tylus nodded, putting her pen to her notepad. “All of it. I surmise Lord Malgus is searching for something. Valkorion’s kin, if I had to wager.” She smiled a bit. “A stranger entered the camp today. I’d stake my notebook that’s why I was sent here.”

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5783 on: January 07, 2022, 09:20:41 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"That reminds me;" Jade turned to Zuka "I might have miscalculated the actual time I've been on this planet due to... multiple factors, so knowing the date would be helpful." In the brief pause anyone who were to pay attention would have noticed a haunted look in her eyes.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5784 on: January 15, 2022, 05:54:40 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Zuka frowned at Jade. "I hardly thing that matters, but since you asked, the date is July 31st, 2587." He then looked to Weaver and Ray "The UNSC does indeed still deploy Flame Units. It's another weapon to look out for. But let's get set up in that Phoenix Support ship first." He hopped back into one of the Razorbacks, and waited for the drive to the UNSC Phoenix that became clearer as the daylight got brighter with the passing of the Solar Eclipse.

En route, Alduah would speak in Tigress' ear: "To answer your question, the shields on the Flood were a sickly green color when they were hit. But as I mentioned, Disruptors ignored them; Covenant weapons were effective against the shields, but less so on the Combat Forms themselves."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Valkorion's kin?" Korban responded. "Not much is known about them. I'll bring what we have." The archivist departed for one of the shelves, then returned with several documents and papers. Contained within was a wealth of information on Valkorion, his past names, deeds, rituals he had concocted, but most importantly, the names of his kin. He had a Wife, Senya Tyrall, and three children - the twin brothers, Arcann and Thexan, and the troubled daughter, Vaylin. Of all Valkorion's children, only Arcann still lived, and currently served as an advisor to the Supreme Commander of the Eternal Alliance. There were no records at all of any children that may have been born from Arcann, or indeed that he even had any spouses at all.

In Kaaas City, Pierce looked on Magnus with concern. "I was about to ask you that," he told him. "Crazy thing is, I've seen that kind of thing before - on Sith and Force-Users that sensed a tremendous disturbance in the Force."

*** Terra ***

Richard grumbled with impatience. "When we land? M16 eager to pop Enclave heads!"

"Dammit, not again," Wrath groaned as he went to Spade's side.

*** Warship Raptor, Corneria Orbit ***

Fox and Fara made a quick stop at their house to pick up Slippy, having sent word to him in advance, then they headed to the hospital, where they picked up Falco, fresh off the ward. Then K'Tath ordered his orbiting ship to beam them all up. The lot would soon find themselves on the bridge of the Raptor. "Alright, let's get us on-course for Dragon'taan and hope we're not too late for the festivities."

Markus approached Krystal from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on the top of her head. "Honey," he told her, "The Festival is a chance for all of us to unwind from recent events. Sure, we have parts to play in some of it, but not all. You can't keep the weight of the 'verses on your shoulders all the time, any more than I can. So try and have fun during the festival, okay?"

Kira went to her jeep and got in the driver's side and waited for Kanan to get in before bringing the engine online.

"That will not be necessary," Thrawn said. "I have a meeting with one of the Indari family's kin."

"This Tigress person," Blythe said, "Where does she typically work?"

*** Ruusan ***

"We'd better pay the Valley of the Jedi A visit," Jaden suggested, "Make sure no one's infiltrated it."

"I can agree to that," Akarkek said.

"And it may give us some insight as to what exactly the Sith Covenant want here," Bahkriid added.

"Clearly," Ketorr said.

"But what was it? Some device? Ancient relic? What use could it be to the Naga and why would they risk such a smash-and-grab in broad daylight?" Ulfgar asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5785 on: January 15, 2022, 06:44:31 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

The light returning to the sky as the solar eclipse passed was some relief. Even if that monster somehow survived the blast, it couldn't follow them. There was nothing to do now but wait until they reached their destination. Weaver really wished he had some headphones and music to listen to. Too bad all of that got smashed in the crash. More than that now that he stopped to think about it. A lot of it was important too. Still, better that than dead.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5786 on: January 15, 2022, 07:13:00 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"Hmm the energy levels of shields tend to note who typically uses them, though after the covenant war that became a little mixed as the UNSC worked with the Sangheili, usually sangheili shields are a teal blue color while UNSC shields are a golden color, but I've never heard of Green sheilds, unless" The tiger paused for a second "But why would they be here, blasted Roms." Tigress growled... but your mention of disruptors working on them, leads me to believe that would be the reason, how many of them had the sheilds?" She asked.

*** Terra ***

"With luck we should be able to turn them back with just this vertibird." Rika pointed out.

"I wish she wouldn't do that." Nari sighed.

"I'm fairly certain the festival doesn't start for a couple of days yet, preparations take awhile." Cobalt noted, turning to Fox. "I hope, for your sake Fox, Krystal doesn't hold any grudges, I never met her."

"I meant the concert, hun..." Krystal sighed. "I'm just hopeing I can find the right words to speak with Fox, I get an odd feeling we're going to meet again, soon."

"Tell me why again you use a jeep and not something newer?" Kanan asked, once he got in to Kira's jeep.

Shiloh walked into her room again with another bowl of soup for Tyber, That jerk is lucky i can't use electric Judgement.." She grumbled.

"Quatermaster Arcnon tends to work at her armory." The droid said bringing up a holographic map, highlighting the Armory, Though as i said she's not there so you'll probably only be able to talk to her staff that also work there."

*** Ruusan ***
"As far as i can tell only our ships arrived here." Spyra noted

"I didn't see any other ships arrive." Asara added. "Unless they were here before us." the Blue dragon continued.

"Your guess is as good as mine." Kia replied "I look forward to working with you, Ulfgar,  there's alot more that threaten AZeroth and other worlds that would take advantage of our division, between the Alliance and the horde, by the way i hope those supplies the alliance sent arrived safely, I had to push the alliance counsil hard to get those provided. They still aren't 100% for working with the Horde, but i have to keep brining up the burning legion and otherworldly threats the previous wars are still fresh in some of their minds.."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5787 on: January 15, 2022, 09:17:46 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"Ok great, I was only off by 2 years." she said relieved.

*** Dromund Kaas ***
Magnus's eyes widened, "Th-The force!? But why would that happen to me?"

"What do you mean again?! Is this a normal occurrence?!" Cole asked shocked.
Suddenly Spade's cards glowed a deep red as a deep gash appeared on Spade's uninjured arm before the glow in her cards returned to a blue color before fading completely at which point, she bolted upright looking around the room as if something were in the room with them...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5788 on: January 16, 2022, 05:00:52 AM »
*Unknown Planet *

Ray pulled a thin rectangle from one of his rig’s pockets. The display lit up, a black stylized apple appeared briefly on the screen, before the front end menu loaded. “IPhone,” he said. “I’m guessing you’re past these, yeah?” He shrugged, checking the network; no reception. “Guess hoarding my music didn’t matter, seeing as I can’t get to it.” Even the clock showed it to be midnight. “Well,” the agent sighed. “Useless hunk of silicon now.” He pocketed the phone again. After a bit of quiet, aside from the Razorbacks’ engines, Ray called out.
“2587,” he laughed. “I’m surprised we made it that long! Though,” he took a breath, settling a bit. “My Earth is…was…whatever, it’s screwed. No more resources, war between the US and the Russians right around the corner. Hard to contain a contagious meat-fungus when millions are fighting over it.” He shook his head. “Nah, I dodged a bullet.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Tylus tapped her chin, pouring over the records. “Hm. Well, I’m sure Lord Malgus has his reasons. May have something to do with the stranger that showed up in the camp today. A child.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5789 on: January 16, 2022, 11:11:00 PM »
*** UNSC Phoenix, Unknown Planet ***

"Sounds like you'd be better off here than where you're from," The Male Spartan commented to Ray.

"Just out of curiosity," the female spartan stated as the lot arrived at the husk of the Phoenix, "What exactly are your skills and specialties?"

Zuka and Alduah stepped toward the Phoenix. "This is definitely the Phoenix I thought it was," Alduah commented. He pointed up to a gaping hole in the hull, some ways above them. "Orbital defenses caught the Phoenix with their shields down."

Zuka didn't respond, but spotted as way in and started for it, keeping his Storm Rifle ready to fire, just in case.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Kid, of all the Force-Users I ever met, all of them had one thing in common: The Force woke in them whether they wanted it to or not. And once it's there, there is no getting rid of it," Pierce told Magnus. "Guest Quarters aren't far from here. Soon as we get there, gonna contact Lord Wrath, let 'im know you came here looking for him."

"Or it could be an amazing coincidence," Korban commented to Tylus. "Even to Lord Malgus, a coincidence is rare, but not impossible."

"Easy, Spade," Wrath cautioned Spade. It was then that he felt what Spade did. His hand drifted to one of his Lightsabers.

*** Terra ***

"Let us hope so," Richard commented. "Getting numb sitting in chair."

"Well, I imagine we won't see Krystal right off the bat," Fox commented.

"And I promised Amanda I'd take her to dinner at Sol's Bar & Grille if I got there," Slippy said.

"Oh yeah - I forgot Amanda went there with her sister!" Fara added.

"I just hope Katt doesn't see me there..." Falco grumbled.

"GEMINI, plot a course for Dragon'taan, and avoid hitting any orbiting ships, this time," K'Tath commanded as he took the Commander's chair.

"Course plotted - exit will put us at the edge of the gravity well. I will guide us in from there," droned the GEMINI droid. Not long after, the Raptor and her attendant fleet went to Hyperspace, racing toward the Dragon-Shifter Home World...

"One," Kira responded as she backed out of the driveway, "I like the Warthog. Two, I've made a bunch of mods to this jeep. Three, can it - I'm not getting rid of the Hog till something makes it completely unusable."

"I imagine your family will take care of that for you," Tyber commented. "And if they don't, your extended family will. And if they don't, my family certainly will."

"It'd still be interesting to see her workshop," Blythe said.

*** IKV Survivor, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

A N'kal-class Bird-of-Prey dropped out of Transwarp over Dragon'taan. The human sitting in the Captain's chair sat back and breathed a sigh of relief. "We made it," he said.

"I told you we would, Viktor," chimed the smiling lioness woman next to him.

"Kabitha, even you are not always right," Viktor commented.

"Kabby's right, Vik - you can be such a doomsayer, sometimes," came the Otter at the Helm.

"Bite me, Feretti," Viktor chuckled. "Let's get planetside and check in on Tyber."

*** Ruusan ***

"So let's. GO," Bahkriid growled, starting for the Valley. Akarkek looked to Asara and Spyra.

"Your friend is rather impatient," he commented.

"I'm surprised she's this cordial - and that she's not trying to get us to join her," Jaden said as he started after her.

"Which direction did the Naga go once they got what they came for?" Ketorr asked.