The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255279 times)

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5745 on: December 07, 2021, 02:42:24 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
Jade overheard Ray's comment and said to him; "I may not know what you are referring to, 2399, however I can say that I would not understand why whatever organization you work for would want to neutralize you. For one, you are being so loyal as to trying to find a way to get back to your universe even when the chances of doing so are incredibly low, not to mention the fact that being in this universe could expose you to technologies that could, in theory, be rebuilt and used back in your own universe if you manage to get back and share your findings. Also, as this universe is currently many years ahead of your universe there is the possibility that your organization could have once existed in this universe and was disassembled for one reason or another and if this is the case then you could potentially find a place that was once used by this organization. If you do find a such place, then you might be able to access files detailing how your organization dealt with 2399. The point is you are incredibly valuable and any organization that wants to throw away the opportunities you represent is foolish."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5746 on: December 07, 2021, 11:37:37 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"Reguardless ,we have little choice in the matter we are all stuck here, might as well work together."Tigres said as she helped to load the razorbacks with equipment.

Kesley checked out the  gauges on the trucks making sure thier fuel wasn't low no telling how long they had been sitting in the ship...

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban ***
"Then what are you waiting for?" NAri asked as she jumped through the hole in the wall ,stopping to check her surroundings.

*** RCS-Class Armored Warship Warspite, Ferengi Ship Salvage Yard ***
"Thank you." the captain of the now freindly star destroyer responded "Admiral Voth said the entierty of the empires high ranking officers, Vader, the Emporer and you, Admiral thrawn were killed on the Second death star when the rebels destroyed it. I failed to fully believe him considering I had been researching your profile and knew you did not agree with the expense of such superweapons, but I had no evidence to the contrary till now, Admiral Voth has led a small regiment of imperials still loyal to his cause to salvage as much as possible ot keep his small group  afloat." The captain replied.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Then you kinda need to tell me what you want." Shiloh replied.

"What are you talking about, Kira? I almost blew the entire thing with that last comment I made!" Kanan joked a bit.

** Crusader temple, Dragon'taan ***
A  young looking yet fairly aged orange vixen walked into the temple looking for someone, anyone, she was in need of something, but knew little of how to go about it.

*** Sith Temple, Corneria City Outskirts ***
"Don't think we have much choice in the matter, you on the otherhand..." Cobalt replied following with K'Tath she'd followed him this far and she was not about to cut out now.

** Terra, Mojave Desert, 2286, Enclave base Mojave Epsilon ***

"You can cut the accent." Risa grumbled as she stepped into the vertibird in her own suit of power armor, it wasn't enclave but something else entirely less bulky and more streamlined, the  MK VII mjolnir armor she wore was a completely different piece of equipment.

*** Ruusan ***

A sudden flicker of light could be seen in the sky, before a purple and orange dragon humanoid followed closely by a blue and white one, both feminine in form they flew quickly over the Pandarian woman though at least 100 or more feet higher up, seeming to totally ignore her and her ship for the moment, barley causing more than a sound of rushing air as they passed overhead, they seemed to be heading towards the Valley of the jedi.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:39:19 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5747 on: December 08, 2021, 11:28:03 PM »
*** UNSC Strident, Unknown Planet ***

"It's worse than that, Weaver," Alduah told Weaver in response to his comment about the Thought Bomb. "It's a terrifying weapon that kills indiscriminately. The after-effects are worse. Suffice to say, it's a weapon even I would never think to use."

"I don't think the DMC's tech quite works the way you think it does, Jade - but we can discuss that after this creature has been dealt with, and Tigress, you need to stay here on the bridge to use the systems to trap the creature in Engineering once Alduah lures it in there," Zuka said. A clang! reverberated through the ship. "... which reminds me, Weaver, you never did describe the creature. What does it look like?"

Wrath dashed through the hole, and used the Force in an effort to guide him and the group back to the Fury so they could make off-world.

*** Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***

"It's alright, you had no way of knowing," Malgus responded to Ickthis. "Comms between orbit and the surface are dealing with unexpected interference - some of the Dragon engineers are working on that. So I tried to have a messenger deliver the news to you - as best as my Sith Subordinates can tell, he was lost to the jungle." He cast a look to the surrounding jungle. "The Jungles of Dromund Kaas can be quite dangerous, as I'm sure you're aware." He happened to glance over, and spotted the Sith Patrol with someone he couldn't clearly see. "Sergeant, what do you have?"

The Sith Sergeant turned around and stepped aside, revealing the young boy. "Young man here, says he came here looking for someone, milord," he answered. Malgus motioned the two forward, and Malgus looked at the boy with a curious look on his face, even though it was half-hidden by his breath mask. "It's alright, young man," the Sergeant would assure the boy, "Lord Malgus won't hurt you."

Malgus inclined his head, then finally spoke, "It takes a brave soul to wander the Jungles of Dromund Kaas alone, young one. Who did you come here looking for?"

"Well, I'm not dead, nor is a lot of the high-ranking officers. Vader survived Endor, and has had to go through a long and arduous time tearing down and then rebuilding his legacy, and currently serves as Jedi Fleet Commander; Piett is also alive, and so is Admiral Pallaeon. Many of the Empire's officers switched sides to Vader's faction during that mess at Endor, so most of the Imperial Starfleet came out of that intact," Thrawn explained.

"Thrawn here had been on the fence over joining up with the newly-created Imperial Alliance, till the last few times I bailed him out of trouble convinced him to join up," Blythe added.

"Commander, the Ferengi Station is hailing us," Grey said. Blythe nodded, and the Ferengi showed up on screen.

"Commander, I am pleased to report to you our systems are back online," the Yard Manager proclaimed. "Now, I understand you were after three old Klingon designs?"

"Yes, it was my understanding you had three Klingon D'Tai-class Battleships in your inventory. Are they still?" Blythe answered.

"Well, yes, they're there - I'm surprised you're interested. No one else ever was," the manager commented. "Still, they're fine vessels, and as Klingon Designs, they're heavily armed. I am assuming you wish to purchase all three?"

"That's correct," Blythe affirmed.

The Ferengi consulted his datapad. "Ah! I see - you fronted the Latinum in advance with your reservation. Everything is in order - vessels are yours. But, given how you saved my station from attack, might I offer you a bonus?"

Even close to K'Tath, everyone could feel the Dark Side getting stronger the closer they got to the inner sanctum. The air was cold, and at times, heavy, until they came to the aforementioned chamber.

"Even though your Dragon form was taken from you, you still had the Force," Nox's voice said. A spirit appeared before them, dressed in black armor with a hooded, black cloak. K'Tath bowed to the spirit, motioning the others to do the same.

"One of the chocolate shakes your dad got me, for starters," Tyber said, nuzzling Shiloh's nose with a smile.

"Knock it off, Kanan," Kira growled. "There's gonna be plenty of time for jokes and pranks at the festival."

*** Ruusan ***

Bahkriid caught the dragon flying overhead and immediately jumped up from meditation. Friend or foe, she had to ascertain this newcomer's intent, and possibly steer her clear of the Valley.

*** Terra, Mojave Desert, 2286, Enclave base Mojave Epsilon ***

"Why you tell me to lose Russian accent? I am of Russian descent! Accent has been in family for generations!" Richard complained.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5748 on: December 09, 2021, 01:20:18 AM »
*** UNSC Strident, Unknown Planet ***
"Where does it look like I'm going?" Tigress asked trying to help the spartans with the weapons that just dropped from one of the razorbacks that had created the loud Clang.

"Need I remind you I am totally immune to the force, both ways.." Nari pointed out "I cannot make the field go away but i can make it smaller or bigger." the silver vixen added as she followed along...

"Well then we are at your service Admiral thrawn, Voth has long had me on edge, I doubt he would have tolerated me any longer anyway."

Cobalt , though reluctant to bow at first eventually did making a mental note to K'Tath how she did not like bowing to anyone or any being.

"I'll get on that in a moment." Shiloh replied.

"What you were the one ,bugging me about being polite, chill out." Kanan replied lightly elbowing Kira.

*** Ruusan ***
The two Dragon girls were indeed headed toward the Valley of the Jedi, though from the ground it was hard to tell thier intentions but up above the two could be heard speaking "You sure this is the place Spyra?" the Blue dragon asked "Yes this is location of the fabeled  Valley of the Jedi, I  wanted to see what energies reside here, and perhaps study them in an effort  to understand this 'force.'" The Purple dragon responded.

"immigrants rarley keep thier accents in modern times..." Risa grumbled as the vertibird began to start up.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5749 on: December 09, 2021, 02:47:35 AM »
*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Spade POV ***
"Judging from the way the Klingons are starting to get their bearings, we don't have much time before they start to follow us!"

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Cole POV ***
"Do you have an estimate as to how much time we have?"

"A few minutes at most." She responded

*** Unknown Planet ***
"I'm worthless when it comes to combat, however I do have extensive medical knowledge, I will check anyone who wishes to be checked over for any injuries, and then treat them." She turned to Alduah "Send any injured from crash-landing or otherwise to me, at least that way I can be helpful."

*** Mondrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***
He could tell they had no wish to harm him, "My name is Magnus, the person I came here to look for was a Sith that saved my now deceased Great Grandfather over a hundred years ago. My Grandfather could not remember his name, all he could tell me was it started with a W, and even when he told me his story, he said that the man was shrouded so he couldn't see his face. He knew he was a Sith because he recognized the man used the force."

The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5750 on: December 09, 2021, 04:04:12 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Even worse? Oh..." Weaver murmured in response to Alduah, "I... don't think I want the details on that..."

Weaver interjected Jade's comment about the technology, "Bringing tech back won't work. The laws that govern reality in his world are different than this one. The constructs this Rifter make only exist as long as the rift does. It serves as a... sort of link back to its home dimension. The link makes sure its own laws still keep it from vanishing. Once the rift closes, the link ends, and the object ceases to exist since the laws that govern its... uh... existence have disappeared."

"I think Ray took some precautions to avoid sharing the same fate. As for me... uh... it's complicated. Anyway, as an example, FTL travel is impossible in my dimension. There is no way to go faster not because we haven't found a way, but because it is literally impossible. We did, however, figure out how to tunnel wormholes and create wormgates, and used those to move around. I can't bring FTL tech back home because it isn't compatible with the dimension's reality. And if you aren't compatible... you just... stop existing."

He then responded to Zuka, "I... didn't get a good look at the creature. I remember it being kinda smokey looking. Maybe the thing doesn't even have a proper body."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5751 on: December 10, 2021, 02:24:34 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"I'm pretty sure it doesn't have an actual body; it's form was way to fluid to be flesh and blood. Adding to that, the creature had an intense aversion to sunlight, which would be understandable from Weaver's description of it being 'smoky'."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5752 on: December 10, 2021, 03:37:36 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray bowed his head a bit, tapping his boots gently against the bed of the Razorback, lost in thought.
On the one side, if he stayed in those reality for a while, he could learn well of the available technologies and bring them to the Foundation. That might get him a cushy research position, if not Site Director. On the other, however, the Foundation might take it as an invasion and react violently. Probably kill Ray and his guests. Not a good outcome. Besides, the world might’ve fallen to any number of anomalies. Or enact Broken Veil protocol and wipe the slate clean. Also bad.
Ray sighed, resting his elbows on his knees.

*Dromund Kaas, Mongdrigan Camp*
Ickthis nodded. “Between the native fauna and this…jungle, as you said Lord, my men are having a tough time adjusting. We’ve a few being treated, one buried. But the foundry’s begun developing tools and power suits to help. Unfortunately, even our lightest mech designs can’t operate in the foliage.” He sighed. “It’ll be hand tools until we clear enough space.”
The Mongdrigan commander eyed Magnus with a hint of suspicion. “Must be a rather sneaky fellow, my guardsmen didn’t make any reports.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5753 on: December 11, 2021, 10:45:37 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Zuka hummed in thought as the Spartans loaded up equipment. A distant clang, crash! followed by a reverberant, but distant roar, marked the creature successfully entering the Strident.

"That's not good," the male Spartan commented.

Zuka looked to Alduah. "Hope you're fast," he said.

"Faster than you might think," Alduah responded.

"A Sith whose name starts with W..." Malgus mused aloud. He looked to the Sergeant that brought Magnus over. "Sergeant, how many Sith can you think of that have a name beginning with W?"

"Just one, milord - Lord Wrath," the Sergeant responded. Malgus returned his attention to Magnus.

"Is that who you've come here looking for, son? Lord Wrath?" he asked him.

The trek to the Fury was shorter than from it, given everyone would have been running at a dead sprint. Wrath was immediately at the controls, powering the ship up, but not taking off till everyone was accounted for.

"Very good," Thrawn said. "I can send you coordinates to UIA Space, but I, myself, need to be at Dragon'taan for the Marauder Festival."

"Funny," Blythe interjected, "I was gonna head there, myself, after I got the ships I purchased back to the flotilla."

"It is good to bow to your ancestors," Nox said as they all rose. "I imagine this is quite a shock to you - literally talking with your ancestor's spirit."

"I've seen stranger things, Lord Nox," K'Tath said. "But I have to ask - you seemed to have been expecting me. Why?"

"Because only my true heir should be the one to claim the inheritance buried here," Nox responded.

"There's a lot in this tomb, My Lord," K'Tath said. "I'd need to organize an expedition to get it all out."

"Oh, those things? Trinkets. Tablets. Carvings that have long since faded. They are immaterial. Red Herrings for grave robbers to claim. The Inheritance... your inheritance, K'Tath... was my knowledge. Everything I had learned, all my power - it was my intent to pass it on to you," Nox explained.

Tyber laid back in bed with a smile on his face.

"Well, you two better get changed - we'll be heading off for the Pre-Festival Functions, soon," Kyle told Kira and Kanan. Kira bumped Kanan and motioned her head as she headed for their room.

Richard said nothing as the Vertibird lifted off. He just kept his M16 in his lap.

*** Ruusan ***

Darth Bahkriid stayed hidden and out of sight, and observed the dragonesses from a safe distance. Not long after they landed, she saw there was not one, but two that had flown over her. But she couldn't make out any intent.

The valley below was quiet and devoid of any real activity. But Bahkriid could sense - something was going on here. She and Alduah had sensed it. And they needed to get the Imperial Alliance involved in investigating it before the Sith Covenant got here.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5754 on: December 11, 2021, 11:03:02 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

By now Tigress was already in the bridge ready to overload the core she had used a mongoose to get there quickly having to abadon it as she got closer due to the small hallways ,but she could still retrieve it later for a quick escape.

"Well what are you waiting for Takeoff, already!" Nari said as she rushed into the ship.

"Is that all?" Cobalt asked "A wealth of knowledge?" She asked "Must be a lot considering how old you are..." She looked to K'Tath.. "I hope this is worth it to you, to some such a thing would be worthless, the trinkets in this tomb would be worth more to them."She finished.

Shiloh soon came back with What Tyber wanted on a tray which she set next to the bed "Remind me to twist your tail next time you do this." she playfully grumbled.

"I'm already in my best clothes though..." Kanan said as  he followed Kira.

*** Ruusan ***

The two dragons would land in the valley the blue and white one taking out some sort of energy scanner "The energy here is quite strong, Spyra why are we here again?  "I wanted to study this 'Force and a few sources pointed to here as being one of the least dangerous ones." the Purple  dragon responded.

As the vertibird left the base via a secret exit  it would head towards goodsprings ,but that was not it's destination, which was far beyond that town...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 12:21:52 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5755 on: December 12, 2021, 12:21:47 AM »
After checking she yelled "All accounted for!" She turned and saw the Klingons not far away from the Fury and yelled "and the Klingons are not far away, we need to go now!"

Magnus's eyes widened as he remembered a conversation between his Great-grandfather, Grandfather, and his parents. His parents questioned his Great-Grandfather as to the name of the Sith, he replied with a very quiet Wrath. "Y-yes, that's the one..."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5756 on: December 12, 2021, 10:31:22 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

A chill ran down Weaver's back, "UH... can these Razorbacks get moving? I would really prefer not to be here when that detonation goes off. Or when that monster gets to us," he instinctively started charging the Rifter, before deciding against it and trying to ready the SAW instead, then deciding that the gun wasn't going to help anyway.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5757 on: December 17, 2021, 02:01:14 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray checked the safety on the SMG, made doubly sure the collimator sight was adjusted and set, and triply sure the whole thing functioned.  He turned to glance at Weaver. “Might wanna get that gun up and ready, Weaver. Sure, might not do anything, but you’ll feel better.” Ray chuckled, shaking his head. “I’ve seen Site-Sec pull pistols on 682. Big uh…unkillable hate-lizard. But yeah, definitely made them feel a bit confident. Keeps the mind clear. And, muzzle flash might scare it off.”

*Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis glanced at the young boy, before returning his attention to Malgus. “M’lord, if we’re going to look for an ally, allow me to offer a detachment of my own men. Consider it a training exercise.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5758 on: December 18, 2021, 01:21:00 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Alduah had all but vanished at this point. By the time the Razorbacks were outside, he had already found the creature. Over an open channel, he spoke, "Tigress, I hope to god you're ready - we'll have only seconds for a window to trap this thing in here. Close the doors, then the blast doors. All of them, once I hit Engineering and get the monster in there." He then went about pissing the creature off; blasting it with Force Lightning seemed most effective. Didn't hurt it as much as it would other sentients, but it sure made the creature mad. He then went about dodging its attacks and toying with it, trying to give the others as much time as he could to get out of the Strident. Finally, he stepped into engineering, the creature howling and hot on his trail, and dodged one attack after the other. "Tigress, NOW! he shouted, heading for a nearby door leading out of main engineering.

*** Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***

"That will not be necessary, Commander; Wrath is currently on Korriban. He felt a disturbance, and linked it to Klingon and Romulan Looters in Dreshdae and the nearby Valley of the Dark Lords," Malgus explained. "If anything, we should see to this young man." It was then that a bulky man with a scarred face in red armor approached. "Lieutenant Pierce," Malgus spoke, "Escort this young man to the Guest Quarters in Kaas City, then get a line to your old colleague. This boy came looking for him." It was then that, as Malgus looked to Magnus again, he was hit with an odd sensation. He'd sensed it before, but the degree he felt it in Magnus... it gave him a worried expression.

"Hang on!" Wrath shouted. He closed the boarding ramp, pushed the Fury into the sky, and praying everyone was strapped in, punched it for the stars. The view from Orbit showed wreckage of several ships. "I guess Lord Malgus took care of those in orbit..." he then noticed the Sith warships deploying transports to the surface. "... and is dealing with the looters down planetside. Vette, plot a course for Dromund Kaas." Vette nodded, and Wrath leaned back. It seemed odd that Klingon looters would be here on Korriban, and with their Tal Shiar allies. Just what were they after? There shouldn't have been anything left. Not on Korriban, anyway.

"The trinkets of this tomb are false," Nox explained. "Odds and ends created to look like actual Sith Trinkets. Something for looters and grave robbers to eventually have."

"Wait, if the contents of this tomb were false, why terrorize those that enter?" Fox asked.

"I have to keep up appearances. If other Force-users were aware that the true value of this tomb is my power, they would be encouraged to steal it. And there are devices designed to do such a thing," Nox answered.

"Duly noted," Tyber chuckled.

In the foyer, Mathayus frowned slightly, feeling something in the Force.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

In orbit, a Star Destroyer and a much larger RCS-class Armored Warship arrived, both sending planetside requests for clearance to land. The Star Destroyer was marked as the Chimaera - the other was marked as the Warspite.

*** Ruusan ***

"Many dangers exist on Ruusan," Bahkriid spoke, approaching from an alcove in a rocky face above Asara and Spyra. "And it is one or more of those dangers that I and my master came here to investigate." The Pandaren hopped down to approach them. "The Valley of the Jedi is not a place entered lightly, even after Katarn released the thought bomb. Especially now."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5759 on: December 18, 2021, 04:56:41 AM »
"Thank you."  he said before nodding respectfully and following Lieutenant Pierce.

*** Fury-class Interceptor ***
Cole collapsed onto a seat and nearly passed out from an adrenaline crash.
Meanwhile Spade was watching them getting farther away from Korriban and trying to figure out how she should explain to Wrath everything he will likely want to know.