The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256818 times)

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5805 on: February 05, 2022, 12:27:17 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***
Magnus's eyes lit up before he said "Wow, this is way better than any living arrangements I've had before!" He went over to the bed and sat down before responding to Remy; "Some desert planet that I can't quite recall the name of, it's been quite a few years since I last set foot there."

*** Fury-class Interceptor, Dromund Kaas ***
"Not quite, this entity can still interact with the world just as well as any of us, it would be more accurate to describe it as an incorporeal entity."
Cole spoke up with; "that's probably why none of your race's weapons were effective."
"Precisely." Said Spade matter-of-factly.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5806 on: February 05, 2022, 12:58:59 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Tigress typed a couple of things into a nearby keypad, the reactor began to start up with a couple of sparks and hiccups due to it being shut down for some time and the little bits of damage to other parts of the ship, but other than that, the reactor powered up and was stable.. most of the ships systems aside from environmental, due to the hole and engines were fully functional.

"What's your idea?" Nari asked looking at Wrath.

*** Warship Raptor, En Route to Dragon'taan ***
"Hold on some spatial anomolies are effecting our FTL.... hmm 5 minutes i think..." Cobalt replied "Why? You in a hurry?"

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Probably a good idea." Shiloh replied.

Meanwhile in the kitchen... "DRAKE DID YOU EAT MY  APPLES AGAIN?"  asked the voice of Amie as she scrounged through the fridge...

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Have a wonderful day, then you two" The guide droid told Kabby and Vicktor.

"What am I, her mother?" Keri asked. "I work for her, she doesn't give times of her arrival back here she's busy usually and understands that stuff can happen..."

*** Ruusan ***
"Energy here feels more...Pronounced." Asara noted.

"Does that mean anything I should be aware of?" Spyra asked

*** Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind, Azeroth ***
"If it helps any Ulfgar, you can sit in the lounge area so you don't see the sky or anything, can't say much for the ride though," Kia  offered as she  powered up the ships main systems.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 09:15:56 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5807 on: February 06, 2022, 08:18:35 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"That makes sense I guess," Weaver said in response to Kaylee. Given that she was radioing to various crewmembers, whatever those weapons were must have been pretty powerful. Too bad Weaver knew nothing about how to break into a shielded weapons rack.

The spider watched Ray eagerly equip the flame unit, "I guess you got that flamethrower you wanted. Pretty nice find. Just watch out for friendly fire okay?" What a terrible joke.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5808 on: February 10, 2022, 10:45:18 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Indeed," Kaylee agreed, seeing Ray's newly-acquired flamethrower. "UNSC-issue Flamers are nasty in friendly fire incidents."

"You'd better get over to the armory and see what Kaylee wants; I've got things here," Zuka told Tigress.

"You probably didn't know this, Spade, but what you describe qualifies as a Force Ghost. And the Force has ways of dealing with such creatures. We'll need to get to the Citadel, get to the archives, and find the Holocron of Darth Nox," Wrath explained. The Fury shuddered as it landed.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"I see," Remy said. "Never understood how people can live in such an environment. Were there any dangers on that world, beyond the desert?" It was then that Pierce came back into the room.

"Looks like you're in luck, Magnus; Wrath just landed," he spoke.

"Not particularly," K'Tath responded to Cobalt.

"So we have five minutes to get ready for the meeting with Krystal," Fox sighed.

Fara scoffed and said, "I've seen you get ready in two. You'll be fine."

"Well, I'm already ready as I'll ever be to face Katt, if she is there," Falco commented.

"I told you, honey, I don't like those apples!" Drake called back from their room. "You sure one of the kids didn't get to them?"

The speeder Viktor and Kabitha were in arrived at Indari Manor, and the human dragon-shifter and the Liiraan Lioness both hopped out.

Blythe frowned. "Rude," he commented. "I was just asking, no need to snap at me."

*** Ruusan ***

"Yeah," Bahkriid replied to Spyra, "Means we all need to be careful. The Dark Side can have a very detrimental effect on even the strongest Force-Users, and in this environment, it can drive insane those not prepared."

"Good idea," Ulfgar complimented, and immediately went into the Lounge and strapped in there.

"Can't say I blame him for not liking flying," Ketorr commented as he sat down in the copilot's chair.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5809 on: February 11, 2022, 01:57:24 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"IF your sure you can handle things." Tigress replied walking out of engineering, she'd later find herself in the armory and picked up the weapon "Damn, I thought this was lost for good." The large female tiger said as she studied the odd weapon, "Nari would enjoy a weapon like this, if she still  hunted Jedi, glad this is still in one piece, very few of these weapons are known to exist, nobody really knows who made them, but I can make an educated guess."

"If it's a force ghost, would it not effect me?" Nari asked "Considering my odd power."

"I suspect Krystal will be more prepared than you ,Fox." Cobalt noted "I haven't talked with her alot being with K'tath, but she's become quiet a leader to her people."

"Well I guess it's too late now."

The outside of the manor was quiet, just as normal when no one was outside.

"Sorry, you think i'm not worried about Tigress?"  Keri replied with a  Sigh..."Doesn't help not all of that mental reconditioning worked." she added with a longer sigh...

*** Ruusan ***
"Is this an unusual level of energy for this location Asara asked.

Spyra's eyes began to glow dimly, she turned away from everyone...

"I've heard the story about the drunk gryphon thousands of times, you don't have to tell me." Kia replied "Besides flying is the fastest way. at least this ship is more reliable thand a gryphon  or other flying mount.." What troubles me the most is those glyphs on the artifact,from the pictures..." she cut herself off as she put the ship into auto pilot, and stood up.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5810 on: February 11, 2022, 03:23:04 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray’s ear twitched, and a smirk played across his face. He flared the igniter on the unit, lighting the armory in a dim orange glow.
“Of course,” Ray nodded, snuffing the igniter. “I’d no intentions of burning my only friends in this universe. Now that Sith, on the other paw…” He chuckled darkly.

*Dromund Kaas*
Tylus nodded. “I’m sure Captain Kaas is already attempting it. Though, he still believes Mongdrigan tech superior.” She offered a lame shrug. “He’s a relic of the old war, so I’m not surprised. I can try, but being so low on the totem pole…I don’t have a lot of pull.”

From a ramshackle depot, a new powered-infantry suit thudded outside. Equipped with a hydraulic claw and an alloy circular saw, the pilot guided the small mech towards the thick tree line. A high pitched drone filled the air, before the deafening whine of metal sundering wood. It carried on only for a few moments, before a horrendous clang cut it off. The saw, wedged deep into a trunk, had broken free of the armature, which leaked fluids of various colors.
Ickthis Kaas stood nearby, paws on his hips. Engineers chatted near him, trying to redesign the tool on the fly.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5811 on: February 11, 2022, 11:16:18 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Let's try not to kill anyone okay?" Weaver said, referring to Ray's comment. "The last thing we need is in-fighting right now."

He tilted his head, looking at the strange gun Tigress had picked up, "Is... anyone going to say what that weapon is? What's so important about it? Is it just because they're rare?" Whatever it was, Tigress let slip that she seemed to be friends with someone else who hunted Jedi, and that this gun would've been good for it. Best to hope Ray didn't catch that. Weaver didn't like the idea of him trying to torch two people, or try breaking the gun. Not because of his own standpoints, but because of their situation.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5812 on: February 15, 2022, 02:45:35 AM »
"Hmm... that begs the questions, how did it come to be as there were no force users back then to the extent of my knowledge and why is it hostile?"

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Magnus nods to Pierce before telling Remy "Only if you go far enough into the desert, which I never did. Although there were plenty of dangers within the town, especially for me as I was not well liked there. I was attacked by bullies and thugs often, although I came out with many wounds each time, the aggressors normally came out with worse injuries. If I want to, I can put up a hell of a fight."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5813 on: February 16, 2022, 04:36:29 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"That, Weaver, is the last weapon of it's kind," Kaylee told Weaver. "That's Charric. It's an extraordinarily powerful Disruptor Rifle, thought forever lost in the times just prior to the Battle of Ruusan. It was speculated that those that created it had taken it, but no one had any proof of that. What I want to know, is how did it end up in UNSC Space?"

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"I could speak to the man, if you'll point me to him," Malgus offered. "Perhaps he'll listen to someone of a superior rank."

Pierce's eyebrows went up and his lips curled in approval. "That kind of resilience and tenacity is welcome here among the Sith," he told Magnus. "Between that and your apparent affinity with the Force, I imagine you'd make a powerful Sith Lord. Anyway, with Lord Wrath now planetside, you have two options - either I bring him here, or I take you to see him. Which do you prefer?"

*** Fury-class Interceptor, Landing Hangar 25, Dromund Kaas ***

"It may surprise you to know, Spade, that the Force existed well before the time of Force-Users," Wrath said, "But we can discuss that another time; we need to get to the Archives at the Citadel." He offered a hand to help Spade up as he started for the boarding ramp.

"I'm well aware of that," Fox stated.

"A leader?" Falco scoffed. "She's a war hero! Most decorated Cerinian to ever serve during the Marauder War, fought by the side of Kyle Indari himself!"

"Sounds like you've been keeping track of her," K'Tath commented.

Falco shrugged modestly. "I try." The Raptor dropped out of Hyperspace after that to the bustling traffic of Dragon'taan Orbit. K'Tath tapped in a command.

"Dragon'taan Traffic Control, this is the warship Raptor requesting clearance to beam a party down to the surface," he said in a hail to Orbital Command.

There was a knock at the door, and Kyle was the first to answer. "Viktor, Kabby! Welcome back!" he greeted the human and lioness at the door. They hugged Kyle as they entered the manor.

"I hope our son wasn't too much trouble while we were gone," Kabby said apologetically.

"Not at all, but recently, he was very ill," Kyle told her.

Viktor frowned. "Ill? What happened?"

"Apparently, a kid named Kaleb intentionally made him sick," Markus responded as he was chewing on some jerky. "I called the kid's parents, but they're not home, so I left a message."

Kira's warthog pulled up to the military enclave, and she immediately got out. "On your best behavior, Kanan," she warned her mate. "This is Grand Admiral Thrawn we'll be speaking to. Remember what I said on the way here."

Just a small distance ahead, the blue-skinned, red-eyed humanoid stood admiring the architecture of the Military Enclave. In a way, it reminded him of Coruscant.

"Well, at least you have the sense to apologize," Blythe commented. He offered a hand as a way of introducing himself. "Raymond Blythe, though my friends used to call me Raymus."

*** Ruusan ***

"I can see that," Bahkriid commented. It was Jaden who noticed Spyra's behavior.

"Are you alright?" he asked her.

"You're thinking of someone else, hon," Ketorr said to his wife. He hitched a thumb to indicate Ulfgar. "Last time he flew in an aircraft, it crashed. Messy incident, and he was the only one to survive."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5814 on: February 16, 2022, 08:06:15 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"i ordered it to Dragon'taan so I could study it, i had feared it'd never be found again." Tigress begain "I also have a slight idea who made it ,but i'm not 100% certain" the large Tiger lady finished.

"Anything I should know before I disembark?" Nari asked as she headed towards the boarding ramp.

"I was attempting to not make Fox anymore nervous than he already was, birdbrain.." Cobalt sighed, placing her palm into her face. "So much for being subtle..."

Shiloh's ears perked "I think your folks are here."

"That last guy to me was a nobody, hun, Thrawn however i've heard about, and possibly worked along side him in the past." Kanan replied, as he got out of the jeep.

"By chance does anyone just call you Ray?" Keri asked...

*** Ruusan ***
"Oh, she's fine that's what she does when-" Asara begun but was cut off

Spyra let out a sneeze spraying a small bit of fire out of her nose as she did.

"She Sneezes." Asara finished.

"Last i recall I'm a druid not a telepath..." Kia said back to Ketorr. "Besides i haven't crashed this thing since AHH!" Kia said then laughed....obviously making  a joke.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5815 on: February 17, 2022, 12:33:00 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Ah. I guess in a twisted sort of a way, it's a bit lucky that you all came here," Weaver said. "Does it still work? We're going to have plenty of things to shoot soon."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5816 on: February 17, 2022, 08:16:40 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray’s brow furrowed. “If it’s just for study, like she said,” he gestured at Tigress. “I doubt we’ll have a lot of ammo for it. If we’re banking on that thing, we’ll need to get more.” He slung the flamethrower as best he could, and began grabbing grenades.

*Dromund Kaas*
Tylus shrugged. “I can’t say. Kaas is a bit reserved. He’s just over there,” she gestured over the training yard. “Looks like a new power suit test.”

Ickthis turned to the engineers, gesturing towards the suit. The pilot had walked it a few yards away before the machine locked up, and began extricating himself from the suit. Both the engineers and Commander Kaas started towards the crippled machine. 

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5817 on: February 18, 2022, 08:34:44 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***
"Good to know I'll be welcome, I'd rather go to him if that's alright with you."

Spade accepts the hand before disembarking the ship.
Cole also follows behind the group not knowing how he can help, if at all.

*** Unknown Planet ***
"Any medical supplies? Most of mine have either been destroyed or lost somewhere, so I'll need more if I'm to be any help." Jade said out of the blue.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #5818 on: February 18, 2022, 02:09:48 PM »
----Right outside Dragon'taan's orbit ----

Coming out of slipspace an arwing radios out "This is Zack McCloud, requesting permission to land, how copy?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5819 on: February 18, 2022, 03:26:21 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"We'll need to raid the medical bay, then," Kaylee responded to Jade. "Come on, Jade - I'll help you." As Kayle started for the armory door, Zuka walked through it with Jace right behind him.

"Reactor's good, we should be able to use this husk as a base until we head for that Forerunner facility," he said. He stopped when he saw Tigress holding Charric. "I... thought that had been lost to the stars."

Jace looked to Weaver and Ray. "I see someone found a new toy," he commented in reference to Ray's new Flamethrower. "Good. We're gonna need it."

"Alduah to team," came Alduah's voice over the radio, "We have a problem. Can't make them out from here, but we've got unidentified personnel approaching the ship. Can't sense their intent, might be hostile."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Alright, then - follow me," Pierce said, as he started for the door and headed for the spaceport attached to Kaas City.

Malgus approached the power suit, and stood observing the suit and Commander Kaas. "Having trouble, Commander?" he asked.

It was as Wrath approached the boarding ramp that he paused, feeling a subtle disturbance in the Force. It felt... somehow familiar, in a way he couldn't say. Like an old friend, or distant relative. Whatever it was, it was here on Dromund Kaas, waiting for him... or coming to him. "Someone approaches," he whispered.

"Copy, Raptor, you are green and clear. Welcome home, Commander Indari. You're just in time for the festival. Beam down when ready," came the response. K'Tath nodded.

"Gemini, you can initiate the site-to-site transport when ready. Cobalt, Fox and team... let's try and enjoy ourselves," K'Tath said. When the transport initiated, they were all deposited just shy of the gate before Indari Manor. K'Tath pressed the button at the gate. "Cousin, you still in there? It's K'Tath."

There was a pause before the response came: "Roger that, K'Tath, come on in." The gates slowly swung open, and K'Tath marched through, followed by Fox and Fara, then Falco and Slippy.

"No," Blythe responded to Keri, "At least no one in recent memory."

Kira approached the blue skinned humanoid, and stopped. "Admiral Thrawn... I had heard you were here representing the Imperial Alliance. Was Lord Vader not available?"

Thrawn turned to face Kira and Kanan. "Kira Indari... I had hoped I'd get to meet you. And no, Lord Vader was not available; he had other matters to see to." He shifted his gaze to Kanan. "Kanan... been a long time. I didn't think I'd bump into you here."

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Zack would see in orbit of Dragon'taan a bustling mass of traffic, ships of all shapes and sizes moving about, here for the festival. Zack's Arwing would receive a transmission from the orbiting station: "Copy, Zack McCloud, you are cleared to land in bay twelve; transmitting approach vector now. Welcome to Dragon'taan." It was after this transmission cut off that yet another group of ships would add itself to the growing traffic - a Negh'Tev Battlecruiser and a pair of Puyjaq Raptors. Sensors would indicate the Negh'Tev ship communicated with the orbiting station, then settled into a standard orbit with its escorts. Not long after, a Valdore Heavy Warbird dropped out of warp well above Zack's Arwing, heading for the planet.

*** Ruusan ***

"Bless you," Akarkek told Spyra.

"So why is the Force so active here?" Jaden asked.

"I intent to find out," Bahkriid said, heading toward an old, abandoned excavation site.

"That's not funny!" Ulfgar called out from the lounge.