The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 259937 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5835 on: March 02, 2022, 01:36:01 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Zuka approached Ray, his hand waving for him to lower his weapon. "Easy, Ray - they're friendly. Stranded here, just as we are. We're just fortunate they weren't raiders or scavengers."

Fortunately for Weaver, one of the adjacent ammo cabinets was intact, unlocked, and contained several drum magazines for his SAW. Three of them were marked "JSP", though it was not presently clear what that meant.

"If that's so, Jade, maybe you can help us load the provisions onto our vehicles," Jace suggested to Jade.

Alduah monitored the Androids from the dorsal surface of the Phoenix. Near as he could tell, they were intent on combining their strength with that of Alduah and his... "colleagues". He got the impression said colleagues didn't trust him - and he didn't blame them. Soon as he could, he would bid them farewell and head off to Ruusan, hoping his apprentice hadn't gotten herself into too much trouble with her fiery temper. For a Sith, Anger was useful - but to Sith like Alduah, it was best used in its proper place.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"You mistake me," Malgus told Ickthis, "I was not suggesting you not use tried and true Mongdrigan tech, which you likely have a reason to trust the way you do; I was merely offering to add a construction brigade or something to that effect from our new Dragon allies to help expedite the expansion. With combined strength, you can get much more done inside of what's left of today than you would by yourselves." Malgus cast a glance to the Dromund Kaas sun as it began to set. "And if there's one thing I remember from my previous time on Dromund Kaas, it's that you don't want to get caught in the jungle at night."

"That's exactly what we're doing," Wrath told Cole. "Malgus is an ancient Sith Lord even by our standards - he may well know something we do not, or at least, be able to confirm my suspicions."

"Really, Wrath is not much different than he was back before we ended up here. Strong. Powerful. Resilient and steadfast, even in the face of death. I was with him when he took down his former master, Darth Baras... one of Wrath's shining accomplishments," Pierce told Magnus.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Must have been a hell of an attraction between you two if you married inside of that space," Thrawn chuckled.

Kira shot Kanan a sly glance and a smile. "You could say that.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Indari Manor Grounds ***

K'Tath caught the vial, unsure what to make of it. "Uh... thanks. But what exactly is it?" he asked.

"Yeah, me being sick was kinda... ill-timed," Tyber admitted.

*** Ruusan ***

"That's why I wanted him here," Bahkriid said, pointing to Jaden. "Or some Force-Sensitive not tied to any current Sith Order. Someone needs to get word out that Ruusan is about to come under fire from the Sith Covenant."

"Which is why you wanted my former master here," Jaden surmised. "The Imperial Alliance and Jedi Order would would be inclined to believe him in regards to this world."

"And I imagine I and my crew are here because you felt you might need a few extra gun hands in case this gets out of hand," Akarkek added. He looked to the blonde-haired man next to him. "Torian, get back to the ship, bring everyone here." Torian nodded and hurried off.

Bahkriid looked to Asara and Spyra. "If you two wanna help, great, either help us hold the line or get word to whoever you can to haul *** to Ruusan."

*** Rut'theran Village, Kalimdor, Azeroth ***

"Great, who are they?" Ketorr asked.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 04:27:20 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5836 on: March 02, 2022, 03:55:33 AM »
***Unknown Planet ***

A few moments later, Tigress would come out of the armory a few weapons in hand and some on the magnetic holders on her armor, "Where's Alduah?" she asked looking at the group.

"For a sith your not to hard to find." Kelsey said slowly approaching Alduah. "I know what your thinking, but regardless, we're in this together..."

"If anything she grew on me..." kanan pointed out.

Keri yawned, looking to Blythe "Don't suppose you want to try something for me?" She asked, picking up a plate of some transparent stuff almost looking like glass.

Kari pulled harder on Zacks non-bionic arm "You coming or you just gonna stand here all day?" She asked.

"it's called a vial of Sands, it's a rare artifact from a world called Azeroth it has the ability to restore a Dragon-shifter's Dragon form. and in some cases gives non dragon shifters a dragon form."
Krystal explained, turning back to Fox with a playful growl, "I suppose your going to need more than my permission to be on this planet, considering our history?" She asked the orange Fox, Turning to Falco. "I think Katt Monroe is at the Merc Enclave on the other side of town, if your brave enough, bird boy I'll give you a ride there." the blue vixen said to the blue Falcon.

"Aren't you a Jedi or something couldn't you have healed yourself?" Shiloh asked.

*** Ruusan ***

"Not sure who we can contact exactly ,but I'll see "Asara pointed out

"I don't think any of your family will be able to help ,but maybe some other part of the DMC, Asara?" Spyra noted to her blue dragon friend.

"Couple of night elves who helped Gilnean refugee's settle in, they might have some insight onto what's going on." Kia noted

***Terra,Mojave wasteland, Rika's converted Enclave base***

"Well that was another adventure..." Rika grumbled as she landed the vertibird back on it's pad, the platform lowering back into the base sealing away from the elements

"Maybe now we can get back to fun..." Risa said rubbing up against Richard.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #5837 on: March 02, 2022, 04:04:21 AM »
-----Draco City, Dragon'taan----

Zack fallowed Kari, as she lead him on, keeping his head on a swivel checking rooftops and alleyways as they made their way through the city. "So Kari?", He started to ask, "do you know if Tigress is in the area? I need to talk to her about modifying the g diffuser system on my arwing."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 04:16:02 AM by Xakell »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5838 on: March 02, 2022, 11:01:53 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Luck was a funny thing wasn't it? Unlucky to have crashed, but lucky to have survived, lucky to have found help, and luck seemed to shine again with this armory for more than just Weaver. He liked to think that life was like a deck of cards. He didn't get to choose what hand he was dealt, but he could choose how to play it, and right now the play was to grab as much ammo as he possibly could. In total, he had five drum magazines. One loaded in the SAW, and four shoved in the backpack. That was the extent of what the backpack could hold.

Weaver noted the 'JSP' on the drum magazines, making the assumption it represented some kind of special ammo. He wasn't exactly sure, but unless he was loading explosive shots into his gun, bullets were bullets. He didn't exactly have the luxury of being choosey.

"Uh, what does 'JSP' on this drum magazine mean?" Weaver asked to nobody in particular.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5839 on: March 04, 2022, 12:20:07 AM »
*** Unknown planet ***
"Sure." Jade stated simply

*** Dromund Kaas ***
"Well, what are we waiting for then?" asked Cole

After walking around for a while Magnus spotted a familiar figure, "There he is..."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5840 on: March 04, 2022, 03:16:27 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray lowered his gun, but stayed ready. “I don’t trust ‘em. Bots never bring anything good. Probably lookin’ to stab us in the back, same as the resident Sith.” He clenched his jaw, tucking a bit further behind the wreckage.

*Dromund Kaas*

Ickthis turned to the camp, motioning Malgus to follow his gaze. An eight Mongdrigan squad shuffled out of the camp, armed to the teeth and toting large lights on their helmets, shoulders and firearms. Behind them, another mech thudded behind, followed by a few workers carrying plasteel axes. The mech, a ten-foot-tall biped design, had tow cables mounted to its front, along with heavy saws mounted on fixed armatures. A thirty-millimeter cannon sat on the top of the mech, offset slightly beside the pilot’s canopy. A camera/targeting pod swept the tree line regularly, giving the pilot a three-spectrum view of the area, in thermal, infrared and direct-video.
“We were made aware in one of our first nights,” Ickthis explained. “Lost a few guys to the wild animals. So, we’re making sure night-work is done with the most protection available.”
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 03:18:07 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5841 on: March 05, 2022, 01:08:54 AM »
*** Unknown planet ***

"I've met enough 'bots' to know they're not all bad. And I've actually met Sith in the past that show that just because one is Sith does not mean they are bound by the common Sith stereotype of a murderous, bloodthirsty psychopath," Zuka told Ray. "If we get off-world intact, remind me to tell you of how I met Darth Torrentus."

Jace was about to head for the door when he heard Weaver. Turning to look at him, and then subsequently seeing what he was indicating, he moved closer, then chuckled, "Ah, lucky you. Those are Jacketed Soft Point rounds. Think of them as a cross between Armor-Piercing rounds and Jacketed Hollow Point rounds. They punch through armor, but still fragment inside the target, causing serious internal damage. Those will be useful against the Flood." He noted there were only three magazines of the JSP rounds. "Best save those for when you've expended your standard rounds."

He then turned and headed for the door. "C'mon, Jade - sooner we get all this loaded, sooner we can get to the Forerunner facility and be off this rock."

"I know that," Alduah told Kelsey. "But right now, I think it best I not further agitate some of our companions with my presence. No more than I absolutely have to."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Wrath stopped, seemingly for no reason, when he felt a subtle tremor in the Force. Something... vaguely familiar. He turned around, and spotted Magnus there with Lieutenant Pierce.

"Yeah," Pierce said, "That's Lord Wrath." He tapped Magnus' shoulder and started to approach Wrath, motioning for Magnus to follow.

"I can see that," Malgus noted. He realized this was getting nowhere, and left with a final message: "Well, if you ever want us to help speed this up any degree, there's a standing offer."

"I can see that," Thrawn chuckled.

"Believe me, the reverse is just as true," Kira responded, chuckling herself. "So what's the Imperial Alliance's interest in the festival?"

"Cultural study, mainly," Thrawn said. "And High Command could think of no better person than me to observe this holiday, though I will admit, I think I arrived a bit too early."

"That depends," Blythe replied to Keri. "What'd you have in mind?"

"Yeah, might as well," Falco said as he sighed.

"That... Immortal Sith dude, related to Kyle - he here?" Fox asked.

"I told you before, Shiloh, I'm a dragon-shifter - not a Jedi," Tyber responded. "And my powers don't currently cover first aid."

*** Ruusan ***

"Well, whoever you contact, do it quick; I have no idea when the Sith Covenant will show up - assuming they're the ones that do show up," Bahkriid told them.

"Great, let's get started," Ketorr suggested.

"Are we landed yet?" Ulfgar asked from the lounge.

*** Terra, Mojave wasteland, Rika's converted Enclave base ***

Richard chuckled heartily. "Maybe this time, fun time not get interrupted?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5842 on: March 05, 2022, 06:57:22 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Oh, cool," Weaver said. "Uh, not much room left in this backpack to even bother keeping the standard rounds. Hopefully this'll be enough ammo. Or uh... I could use my panic button. Who knows what that'll do though. Um, where do I go next? Just back out to the entrance to group up with the rest of the group? Or with you?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5843 on: March 05, 2022, 03:17:41 PM »
** Unknown planet ***
Tigress walked past Jace to weaver and handed the spider a plasma pistol "and just in case you run out of ammo take this." she said moving to Jace "Pistol Carbine or Rifle?" She asked the  Spartan.

"I never understood how you were so interested in culture, I mean I can see the advantage ,but to me that always seemed, boring." Kanan replied "Well at least this time it should be interesting."

Keri pulled out some sort of gauntlet "Put this on and punch this 'piece of 'glass" Keri said not revealing that the plate was actually a form of transparent Beskar, Tigress had been working on, before she had left for Reach.

"Why you keep looking around, you looke like your being hunted by someone." Kari asked as she lead the way to Indari manor.

"Why do you seek a  sith, Fox?" Krystal asked.

"Some dragons have healing magic.." Shiloh pointed out.

*** Ruusan ***

"May not get much in reinforcements considering what's going on back at Dragon'taan." Asara noted,

"Shoot weren't we going to that?" Spyra asked.

"Relax the preperations take weeks." Asara replied.

"Do the internal comms not work anymore?" Kia said climbing down from the cockpit to the lounge "Could have sworn i said we landed." she said walking over to a speaker in the lounge and checking it. "Flying is alot more smooth in vehicles than it is on creatures."

"Well I guess the spacecraft has a room for you two to have your fun in ,but I was planning on heading to Dragon'taan to see the Marauder festival." Rika pointed out.

Risa just stood there looking at Richard as if unsure what to do.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #5844 on: March 05, 2022, 07:50:39 PM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---

"it's an old habit, I mean to say I built an AI that could do that task for me." Zack responded subtilty "but that's war." He added after a moment.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5845 on: March 06, 2022, 11:56:11 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***
Noticing Wrath's change in demeaner Spade asked "Wrath, you ok?"

Magnus followed Pierce eagerly.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5846 on: March 08, 2022, 07:29:25 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray sneered, casting a withering glare at the androids. “That’s a big “if”, Cap.” He lowered his voice to a hoarse whisper. “Especially with these guys and the Sith with us.” Ray took his eyes from the androids, and locked them on Zuka’s.
“I don’t care what y’all say. I don’t trust that Sith at all. Might be he’s manipulating you guys. I dunno, but I’m certainly clear-headed.”

*Dromund Kaas*
“I won’t turn away a helping paw,” Ickthis said. “But I’m gonna remain skeptical. Better to be slow and steady than fast and unreliable.” He watched the work-dispatch move closer to the woodline.
The biped-mech braced against the tree with the saw stuck in it, and used it’s hydraulic lifts to push the tree more upright, freeing the sawblade. The mech took a few steps back, setting its blades to the tree. The saws whined against the wood, eating through the trunk with relative ease. As the saws cried into the darkening skies, the creature of the forest called back.
The armed workers set up a half-circle around the mech, prepared to shoot anything decidedly aggressive.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5847 on: March 08, 2022, 07:50:50 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't - either way, we need him. It'd be unwise to back-stab him now, even as a preemptive strike. You heard what he said - he sealed off the Forerunner facility before he left it. He's the only one among us who knows how to unseal it," Zuka told Ray. "The Androids, though... they've given us no reason not to trust them, so far. They want off-world as much as we do."

"Probably back to the Razorbacks," Jace said. "Ten to one, Captain 'Vadam will have us full-on sprinting to the Forerunner facility once we have everything." He then addressed Tigress. "And you know I prefer rifles." As soon as Jace had his weapon from Tigress secure, he would heft what he had gathered down the decks to the entrance where the Razorbacks were and start loading them up.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"That boy..." Wrath spoke, "... seems familiar, somehow." Pierce approached and bowed to Wrath.

"Lord Wrath, a pleasure as always to see you return to Dromund Kaas," he said. Indicating Magnus, he added, "This lad here is Magnus. Came all the way out to Dromund Kaas to look you up."

Wrath looked to Magnus. "That so?" he asked, "Have we met before?"

Malgus merely observed the Mongdrigans work, curious to see how they interacted with their new environment.

"I have always had a fascination of alien cultures," Thrawn said, "ever since leaving my home world. And the Dragon-Shifter culture is what presently intrigues me. Just think: Here was a people that was being hunted by an alien empire - for whatever reason - and just vanished from the galactic radar, turned this world into a factory and a staging ground, marshaled an army, and inflicted grievous defeats on their hunters to ensure their place on the galactic stage. They faced death and extinction with courage and resilience, and came out of that war on top."

"Okay, so what's the Imperial Alliance's reason for sending you here?" Kira asked.

"They wanted a representative to speak to High General Indari after the festival, so here I am," Thrawn said simply.

"I wanted to speak to him about Sith Ghosts, see if he knew of ways to protect one's mind from them," Fox answered.

Inside, K'Tath flopped down on the bed in his provided room with a sigh.

*** Ruusan ***

"Anything is better than nothing," Bahkriid stated. "But we'd better hustle - Force knows when someone will pick up the proverbial signal."

"Marauder Festival?" Richard asked. "What's that?"

"Good," Ulfgar said, unstrapping and getting up. "I much prefer to feel dirt under my boots."

"Where we headed first?" Ketorr asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5848 on: March 08, 2022, 08:41:52 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"Reguardless we have to work together to get off world, unless your keen on staying here for the rest of your life." Tigress noted.

Kelsey opned her paw like hand to  Alduah offering a strange battery" Tigress wanted you to have this said it'll allow your saber to have a disruptor like blade, to better deal with the flood." the mandalorian Fox explained.

"Whatever hovers your speeder." Kanan replied "I imagine that gives you a lot off-duty hours, though."  The dragon finished rubbing his muzle against Kira's shoulder.

"So your hopeless?" Kari asked with a chuckle, Kari said as she stepped onto the Indari manor grounds "I dunno where Kyle is but mom is right there and Fox." Kari replied.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Indari manor  Grounds***
"I wouldn't know he's not my brother..." Krystal replied motioning towards the manor where Kyle likely was.

"Forget something?" Asked a  Lucario shaped figure in the shadows of the room, her yellow eyes glowing.

*** Ruusan ***

Just beyond the valley, A LAAT Gunship landed offloading three figuires one an odd wolf like creature, the second a mysterious silver fox with a 'cold' aura in the force surrounding here, and a third a tall yellow Fox, all three wore customized Mjolnir Gen 4 armor. The LAAT began to float away back to the sky as the three began walking towards the Valley.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 03:18:38 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5849 on: March 09, 2022, 12:25:12 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Weaver took the plasma pistol, "Is this one of those energy guns that don't run out of ammo? Or is this..." he was tempted to make a dark joke, but he didn't know if anyone there appreciated gallows humor. "Uh, thanks though." He followed Jace back to the Razorbacks.