The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251354 times)

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5730 on: November 26, 2021, 09:32:35 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"You have no idea, calling 'not exactly piddly' is a huge understatement." Jade said as she walked back into the room. "It is easily the most dangerous thing on this planet aside from the flood, it would be throwing your life away attacking it without proper equipment. Weaver knows more about than I do, but we have both seen it and I can tell you it is horrifying."
"Zuka I have something to tell you, but before I do I need to apologize to Darth Alduah for my previous hostility, I was unaware you didn't have ties to other Sith. My hatred is not to you now that I know that fact."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5731 on: November 27, 2021, 03:53:10 AM »
*** UNSC Strident, Unknown Planet ***

Alduah shook his head at Jade's comment. "You've nothing to apologize for, madame. Your hostility was perfectly understandable, and again - I know the bad rep Sith have. Beyond that, you did nothing wrong," he said.

"What is it, Jade?" Zuka asked, his voice hinting at concern as he checked over his Storm Rifle. He directed another comment at Weaver and Ray. "Yeah, you might want to pick something up. Weaver, maybe you should show Ray to the armory you picked up that SAW in." He then, as he waited on an answer from Jade, looked over his shoulder at the Spartans and Tigress. "You lot should stock up on Ammo and possibly secondary weapons; we may not get another chance after we leave this ship. Tigress... you might want to find armor or something."

"It'd be better than what you have if the Flood managed to reach you," Alduah added. He paused, then looked to Jade. "As a matter of fact, you should probably stock up, too. Force alone knows those Flood aren't gonna be easy on us." He directed another remark at Tigress. "And to answer your earlier question, yes - I've met Darth Ravage. Much more unpredictable than the Sith Lord of the same name on the Sith Dark Council during the time of the Old Republic. And again - he has something of mine."

"Given how long this ship has been here, I don't know if that armory will have enough munitions for all of us," the male Spartan commented.

*** Korriban Orbit ***

It wouldn't be long before the Romulan ships were decimated. With Orbit secure, Malgus sent the signal to the Sith Fleet not far away to deploy on Korriban, and reclaim the world for the Reborn Sith Order. The fleet would arrive in short order, and Malgus turned to Kyva. "Well, since Korriban is secure, we can return to Dromund Kaas - I imagine Kurt and Ann will be close to finished - if not already finished - with those Orbital Defenses they mentioned."

*** NCD Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Vitani chuckled at the song. "I'm surprised you haven't already had a female singer for this. I actually know the whole album that song came from," she said.

*** Terra, Mojave Desert, 2286, Enclave base Mojave Epsilon ***

"Da," Richard said in his native Russian, "Let us bag limit of Enclave ublyudki." He punctuated the statement by racking a round into the chamber of his M16.

*** Sith Temple, Corneria City Outskirts ***

Fox agreed to take K'Tath and Cobalt to the Sith Tomb that drove Falco insane. Falco was, understandably, unwilling to go near the place. Fara stayed by Fox's side, and before they would all know it, they were standing at the perimeter of the tomb. Interestingly, it looked very much similar to the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas. Much of the architecture was the same.

But that was to be expected, K'Tath thought. Darth Nox was a Sith, and undoubtedly would follow such designs. K'Tath made his way toward the temple, feeling the air of the Dark Side around the area. Cobalt might find, if she stayed close to K'Tath as Fox and Fara did, that the Dark Side was far less intense the closer she was to K'Tath, even as they inched closer to the entrance.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Tell me about it," Mathayus chuckled. "Sometimes, I have to seek advice from my master."

"And he's typically cryptic - but we always wind up figuring out what he says," Maria said. It was then that Markus emerged from Shiloh's room.

"What's the word, Mark?" Kyle queried.

"Tyber's gonna be fine - you can tell his parents Krystal helped him get well. He just needs a bit of rest before he can join the festivities," Markus responded.

"Lord knows Viktor wants to skin that Kaleb dude alive after that stunt," Kyle said.

"He ain't the only one," Markus sighed.

*** RCS-Class Armored Warship Warspite, Ferengi Ship Salvage Yard ***

With the Assault Carrier gone, the two Imperial Star Destroyers were the largest threat present. And their odds got drastically lower when six Imperial Star Destroyers led by an upgraded Predator-class Star Destroyer with special markings appeared from Hyperspace.

"To all potential allies - this is Grand Admiral Thrawn of the Chimaera-A... I have come to render assistance," came the unmistakable voice of the Chiss Grand Admiral.

"Admiral Thrawn, this is Supreme Commander Blythe... glad to have you. These hostiles refuse to retreat," responded Blythe. "And at this point, I'm wondering if more are en route."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5732 on: November 27, 2021, 04:34:33 AM »
"Armor? I'm wearing it." Tigress replied simply turning  in the direction towards the back of the ship were the sound of two warthog engines could be heard as two Razorback trucks came to a stop nearby. "IF someone called for an armory, I'm santa clause" Said one spartan who was cutoff by his counterpart as she elbowed his chest plate. "We found some interesting toys and information." The other spartan spoke up pointing to the vehicles which had a few boxes on them with weapons inside as well as ammo and some power cells. "We spotted another crashed ship nearby, from what we were able to get the ship is full of inactive droids, it's and older model possibly from the clone wars, so it could still have some functional battle droids inside." the spartan continued.

"And me?" KElsey asked glaring at Alduah behind her mandalorian visored helmet.

"A-admiral thrawn?" came the voice of the commader on one of the Star destroyers "Sir, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"To be honest we haven't done this song, yet and one of the she-wolves could have sang it, but i wanted to offer it to you first." Kylie replied simply.

"Wish I would have gotten that  alien ship i was offered, guess we'll just have to use a vertibird, at least the enclave logos will confuse them long enough for us to ambush them." Rika sighed as she got into her hellfire armor...

"So now what?" Shiloh asked hovering over Tyber.

"Why do i feel this feint aura here?" Cobalt asked as she followed along.

*** Korriban Orbit ***
"Good luck to you, we have some more tal shiar leads to follow," Kreya, captain of the Lyi'ons Den said as the ship turned and prepared for warp...

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5733 on: November 27, 2021, 07:52:48 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"I didn't mention this because I had thought that time had taken care of this problem, but hearing Alduah say it confirmed my fears. Although it may be centuries since I last had to worry about it, it is still real, the Sith Covenant wanted me dead before I got trapped on this planet. I accidently killed one of their members and they did not take it lightly. Now I'm afraid that they might still be hunting for me and if I leave this planet they could find me and I won't live for very long. This is the main reason why I hate the Sith so much. I am asking for your help in finding a place where I can live without the fear of them finding me."
By the time she was done speaking she had already lost her composure.

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Cole POV ***
10 agonizingly slow seconds of making sure this weapon doesn't blow up in our faces and then checking again just to make sure he shouted: "It's ready! Stand as close to the far wall as possible! You do not want to touch what comes out of this!" He then ran over to the far wall and stayed there.

*** Dresdae Colony, Korriban Spade POV ***
Hearing Cole's shout she threw the Klingon she was fighting off of her and ran over to the wall he was currently up against. "What exactly does this thing do?"

"You will see..." he said without taking his eyes off the little metal pyramid in the middle of the room.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5734 on: November 28, 2021, 08:51:28 AM »

Weaver sputtered, turning away and covering his mouth at Jade's confession of killing a Sith, trying to refrain from making a rude comment. Considering she just pulled out a pocket-nuke and almost killed me, yeah, she probably blew up a Sith, he thought, real good at making 'friends' that one.

"Y-yeah I can show Ray to the armory. Follow me-" Weaver began, before the two Razorbacks stopped by. These ships sure were roomy. Either that or the two trucks were about to be torn apart outside from the monster. "Or you know, the armory can stop by here instead. Take your pick. The other one I found had like... one gun left."

"So uh... is the plan to wait out the eclipse, take over the droids, and then... uh... fight the flood? Oh, wait, but first we gotta kill that monster. ...with more explosives..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5735 on: November 28, 2021, 04:43:46 PM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray shrugged. “Whichever’s closest. Literally anything would be better than this pea-shooter. Though I’d rather stay inside, especially if that…whatever it is is still kicking around out there.” He sighed, fogging up his hood. “Lead the way, Spider Man.”

After the pair returned from the armory, Ray now sporting the M7 submachine gun. He fiddled with it, trying to figure out how everything worked, as they reentered the bridge.  “A bit better,” he muttered. “Just…weird.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5736 on: December 03, 2021, 12:25:36 AM »
*** UNSC Strident ***

With everyone more or less ready, Zuka sighed, then started, "Before we get going to that Forerunner facility, we need to lure that creature into the engine room and trap him in there."

"Leave that to me," Alduah immediately volunteered.

"Damned fool, I knew you were gonna say that," the male Spartan commented. Alduah did not respond.

"Tigress," Zuka continued, "You stay on the bridge, monitor Alduah's movements with the ship's security systems; soon as you have the opportunity, seal the creature in the engine room, then set the self destruct; ten to fifteen minutes should give us enough time to get clear of the blast." He looked out at the darkness, and spotted a vague shape in the distance. He looked down at the console before him, and directed sensors there. "Phoenix-class colony ship... might have some UNSC equipment there, might not," he muttered. He then spoke aloud once more. "Once we get clear of the blast, we can make for that UNSC Phoenix out there - if sensors are right, it'll be just outside the blast zone for this vessel, so we can use that ship as a base while we scavenge what we can from the other husks. Remember, once we get into that facility, one way or another, it's evac or bust." Zuka looked to Jade. "We will worry about getting you clear of the Sith Covenant after we get clear of this world," he told her.

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban ***

Vette ran for the far wall and kept her back pressed to it; Wrath leapt the distance and did the same, waiting for the device to do... whatever it was, exactly, it was supposed to do.

*** Warship New Beginning, Dromund Kaas Orbit ***

Malgus and his flagship - the Harrower-III Class Warship New Beginning - arrived over Dromund Kaas, and immediately on arrival, he saw the Moncton-class OWPs in place and evidently ready. "Darth Malgus to Commanders Kurt and Ann... consider me impressed. You exceeded my expectations."

"All due respect, milord - we're not done yet. The SMACs were just the first part," came the response of Kurt. "But they'll rip a hole through nearly anything they target - Kadgeron weapons are known for that."

"So you intend to deploy other defenses?" Malgus asked.

"Just as soon as the construction modules are ready - which reminds me, you might want to check in on your Mongdrigan pals - make sure they know of our alliance," said the voice of Ann.

"They are not aware of it?" Malgus queried in confusion.

"More of a trust issue," stated Bryce.

"Very well, I'll sort that out," Malgus said. He looked to Kyva. "Get a line to the Mongdrigan camp - make sure they know I'm coming, and tell them not to worry." He then headed for one of the hangar bays.

Blythe listened in intently as Thrawn spoke with the Star Destroyer commander: "I could ask you the same thing; you are conducting an unauthorized operation in space we have no jurisdiction in. Were Lord Vader still Sith, he'd kill you for screwing up this bad."

"I'm flattered," Vitani chuckled.

"Now Uncle Markus chews out Kaleb and his parents for this incident, and I need to get something to eat - I'm starving now..." Tyber sighed.

"Sith tombs typically have a strong Dark Side aura about them - stick close to me, I can protect us while we're inside," K'Tath responded as they inched ever closer to the dark and foreboding temple.

"Surprised Vertibird can lift off with you in power armor - must be very strong, da?" Richard commented.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5737 on: December 03, 2021, 01:02:52 AM »
*** UNSC Strident ***
"Would probably be more efficent moving out in those razorbacks, they carry 5 passengers total, not counting the driver" Tigress noted pointing to the trucks as she headed to the bridge.

her two spartans got in the driver seat of one of the razorbacks the other getting in the passenger seat of the other as Kelsy took the driver seat of the second razorback.

" I don't know how much longer i can keep this up." Nari huffed.

*** Warship New Beginning, Dromund Kaas Orbit ***

"Affirmative, Lord malgus." Kyva replied opening a channel to the ground. "Mogdrigans, this is Kyva, of your glorious leader's, New beginning Warship, Lord Malgus is coming planetside to  oversee the operation, I would advise being on your best behavior and prepare for his arrival."

"Admiral Voth, said you were all dead, killed by the rebels at the second death star, we were ordered to.." The commander was cut off as his ally began engaging him in combat the two star destroyers fighting with each other " THIS IS ALL  REBEL LIES!" was the only thing heard from the attacking Star destroyers captain, just before he engaged and the comms cutt off.

"You should be rarely do other fill ins get a chance to sing." Kylie pointed out.

"You want me to get it?" Shiloh asked leaning over to rub her muzzle against Tyber's.

"I wish that Agent, Nari were here." Cobalt replied sticking close.

"The enclave frequently loaded these things with 4 power armored troops." Rika noted as she got into the vertibird "Though I did modify this one with stronger engines to give it some more speed."The vixen added as she sat in the pilot seat "And i made the cockpit slightly roomier, stow your weapons on the rack on the wall if you need to." Risa looked around shivering a bit as she entered the Vertibird.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5738 on: December 03, 2021, 02:43:42 AM »
*** UNSC Strident ***
Jade simply nodded before sending a glare in Weaver's direction, she could tell he had something less than friendly to say about her.

After waiting a few seconds, he thought Is it going to work? Did I se- His thoughts were interrupted by a deafening bang as red energy spewed out of the device before creating a dome that quickly grew in size. As the Klingons were rushing towards the group, they were intercepted by the energy that repelled them at incredible speed. Some were thrown against a wall with bone-breaking force, others went straight through the roof and just kept going, and finally those at the back of the group were thrown backwards into the other Klingons trying to get in. As the dome of energy continued to expand, he started to worry but the dome stopped about a foot away from the group before dissipating. The device was a smoldering lump of metal now but that didn't matter, what did matter was the device they were using to communicate with the ship in orbit was undamaged, even better was the device blew a hole in the wall, giving them an escape route. "That won't stop the Klingons for very long, we need to get out of here now before they bring reinforcements."

**** New Character ****

*** Dromund Kaas ***
When he was much younger his Great-Grandfather told him the story of a Sith saving his life. Although his Great-Grandfather does not remember the Sith's full name he does remember that it started with a W. When his Great-Grandfather passed, he left a final message for him; 'find the man who saved me'. Ever since then he has been searching for this Sith, 4 years had passed before he had a breakthrough. Rumor had it that Dromund Kaas had a colony on it that had many Sith working there. 2 more years later he finally saved up enough currency to pay to be taken there, unfortunately he had no idea where this alleged camp was and since Dromund Kaas is a Jungle planet he could not find it from space. He was forced to search for it by foot, as luck had it about 2 days into searching, he found the camp, the only problem was he didn't know if he would be killed by the guards if he just walked in. He decided to wait outside the camp and try to find some way of behaving non-hostile enough that they would not kill him on sight.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5739 on: December 03, 2021, 03:29:22 AM »

Weaver responded awkwardly to Ray calling him Spiderman, "Oh, uh, you can just call me Weaver. I never really did properly introduce myself I guess. Things have been... chaotic. You got to miss the part where I crash-landed, met someone who later blew me up, and barely evaded that killer monster we're hiding from right now. Then you popped in from a haunted location and.. well you saw the rest. It's just been non-stop chaos. Let's just... hitch a ride on one of those vehicles. Seems like everyone else is doing the more dangerous stuff right now."

Weaver thought to himself for a moment, "Do you think Alduah volunteered to lure the monster to prove we can trust him, or does he have other plans? I suppose the rest of the crew have the only means of escape, so killing us would just be stupid, regardless if he was murder-happy or not." He boarded the Razorback, gripping the side of the seat hard while making sure that the SAW still had its safety on and the barrel was pointed towards the ground. Gun safety and all that.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5740 on: December 03, 2021, 05:25:14 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray nodded. “Weaver. Got it.” He followed behind, checking his gun. After checking the safety, Ray followed Weaver into the Razorback, slinging the M7 around his shoulder. He sat down with a huff, his hood fogging. Ray leaned back as best he could. “So…what else sci-fi stuff’s real? Star Trek?” He thought a few moments. “Oh! Did y’all take care of 2399? Or…do you even have 2399?”

*Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas*
Ground crews scrambled to find Commander Kaas, carrying the message.
Lord Malgus returned.
They searched the camp, all guards broke patrol and headed for the parade grounds. Families cleaned and prepared to be their best, waiting for their savior to return.
Deep in the foundry, where all matter of material was shaped and forged into tools and weapons, Ickthis Kaas oversaw testing of a prototype power suit. Small, lightweight, but enhanced the average soldier to near superhuman.
Ickthis had only just seen the suit activate when he was summoned.

Three minutes later, Ickthis stood in the parade grounds in his best attire.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5741 on: December 06, 2021, 09:48:49 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"You'd be surprised what else is real in this 'verse," Zuka told Ray. "As for this... 2399, you speak of... I don't even know what that is. But given you are from another 'verse, it is within probability that it does not exist in this 'verse. If you want to get back to where you came from, you'll want to have a chat with the Dragon'taan Coalition. As I understand it, they are known for traversing the different 'verses. And that is assuming we manage to get off-world."

One of the Spartans, the female, overheard Weaver's comment and responded, "I don't think he's trying to prove anything, and he certainly doesn't seem like he has other plans. If anything, he wants to get off-world as bad as we do. Whatever business he has on Ruusan seems important enough that he can't afford any more delays here."

"What makes you say that?" The male Spartan asked.

"Because I read about Ruusan in my spare time. Site of a nasty battle between the Jedi Army of Light and Sith Lord Kaan's Brotherhood of Darkness," the Female Spartan explained. "Ended when Kaan lured General Hoth of the Army of Light and near a hundred of his followers down into a subterranean cavern and trapped them with him in what was called a Thought Bomb."

"Which was later released by Jedi Kyle Katarn. The place is now known as the Valley of the Jedi," came Aluah's voice from nearby. "But recently, something has emerged on Ruusan. I've been trying to get word to Katarn that something's up on Ruusan, but the stubborn bastard won't listen." Alduah placed his hands on his hips, shook his head, and sighed. "Can't say I blame him; his father was killed by a Sith, Jerec, and ever since that thing with Desann and Tavion, he's been unwilling to listen to anyone that claims any allegiance to the Sith, no matter how different their views."

*** Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***

Malgus' shuttle landed not long after everything was ready, and Malgus strode off, as confident as usual for a Reformed Sith. He marched through the grounds, approaching Ickthiss with his aura radiating power, but calm and reassurance. "Commander Ickthis," he greeted Ickthis. "I understand you came into contact with our Dragon allies."

Not far away, a Sith Patrol spotted a young boy and approached him. "You're awfully brave to be wandering around the jungles of Dromund Kaas by yourself, young man," he said. "What are you doing here?"

"Agreed - we need to get back to the Fury! Haul ass!" Wrath barked, heading to the hole in the wall and hoping there would be a path that would take them back to the oasis he'd landed the ship in. Vette was two steps behind him.

Blythe ordered the ships engage the Star Destroyer that had painted Thrawn's words as Rebel Lies, and the other Star Destroyer would engage as well. Between that and Thrawn's group, that destroyer didn't last long. A cease-fire was ordered, at which point both Thrawn and Blythe contacted the commander who expressed confusion at the fact Thrawn was alive.

"I can assure you, Commander, the reports of my death were greatly exaggerated," Thrawn spoke.

"I can confirm this," Blythe added. "I helped him survive many a trap before I finally convinced him to join up with the Imperial Alliance."

"If you insist," Tyber chuckled.

The front door opened, and Kira stepped through, a beaming smile on her face. "I take it the meeting went well?" Kyle asked.

Kira nodded. "Indeed it did," she answered. "We can expect to see Trade League goods hit the market in the next few months, and I passed up the chain the Executive's request to open a Nagyaria Trade League branch office here on Dragon'taan."

"Did Kanan behave himself?" Anna inquired.

"Surprisingly, yes," Kira responded.

As the group entered the temple, a voice spoke, but with no logical source and it seemed to come from every direction at once. "So... the descendant of my blood comes at last to my final resting place. Both much sooner, and yet, much later, than I had expected."

"Darth Nox, I presume?" K'Tath responded.

"You presume correctly. Come to me... deeper into my temple. Come to the heart of this place. We have much to discuss," the voice said.

"That sounds ominous," Fox commented.

Richard boarded the Vertibird and sat down, but kept his weapons in his hands. "We lift off soon, da?" he asked.

*** Ruusan ***

A female Pandaren sat meditating near the ship she'd arrived on. She'd been instructed to meet her master here on Ruusan, but for some reason, he wasn't here. In fact, there was zero indication that Darth Alduah had ever been on Ruusan. Bahkriid had been there for three days. And she was beginning to suspect someone had intercepted Alduah. Or that something had happened that delayed his arrival here. She'd know if he was dead. But what she didn't know was where he was. So she meditated, trying to scry the Force to find some hint as to where her master had been delayed.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5742 on: December 06, 2021, 10:53:43 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Oh, what?" Weaver perked up at the mention of Dragon'taan Coalition's ability to travel other multiverses, "Shoot, I thought this place didn't have that technology. I wonder if they've found my homeline? Er... scratch that maybe. I don't think anyone should open a door to that until the Ne'Tev are gone, if that even happens. W-whatever, nobody knows what I'm talking about anyway."

"Thought Bombs? I'm guessing that, like, effectively causes brain-death, or something. That's terrifying. Honestly sounds like some people might consider a war crime, assuming I'm right of course."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5743 on: December 07, 2021, 12:33:49 AM »
*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Spade POV ***
"I'll go ahead and make sure there is a safe passage!" She immediately ran out of the hole in the wall and checked the surroundings, after being satisfied with not seeing any hostiles she raced back through the hole in the wall and yelled; "All clear!"

*** Mondrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***
The patrol that found him almost made him jump out of his skin. After composing himself he responded with the truth: "I was told that there was a camp here that could point me in the direction of a specific person that I need to speak with."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5744 on: December 07, 2021, 02:12:04 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray looked excited for a moment, before he slumped back in his seat. “Well…I’ll have to think about it. Couldn’t take anyone with me, the Foundation would attempt to contain or neutralize.” He sighed, hood fogging. “Same goes for me, I guess. I’d rather die than go into containment. Oh, someone should check up on Jupiter. Projections had 2399 repairing itself and functional by 2070, if memory serves. Though…if the UNSC’s still around, assuming Earth’s also not boiling, then you probably don’t have it. At least, not in Jupiter anyway.” The agent shrugged. “Ah well, maybe some other poor planet got doomsday’ed.”
Ray closed his eyes, smiling wide though his respirator hid his face. “Oh frabjous day. Callooh callay. No giant death ship. No snap-happy statue. No unkillable hate-lizard! I just might stay.” For the first time the group had seen the agent, and truly the first time in years, he relaxed.

*Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis snapped into a crisp salute. “Yes, M’lord! I meant no disrespect to our allies, truly I was unaware that they were allies.”