The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251279 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5535 on: June 05, 2021, 05:40:38 PM »
(Was typing up my post, Queen of Spades, when you posted. I would have preferred you waited for me.)

*** Mongdrigo ***

As night settled in over Mongdrigo, a lone figure dressed in armored robes approached Malgus' office. Any guards outside would recognize this man as a Sangheili, and one of particular importance given the expensive look of the attire. At his hip was a Lightsaber Staff weapon. Not wanting an incident, the Sangheili stopped just shy of any guards that would be posted outside the office.

*** Unknown Planet ***

The planet was, indeed, a rainforest. But anyone not familiar with the galactic cartography maps would not recognize it. The environment was thick with vegeation and plants, and there was no clear path to anywhere. When Spade stumbled across the medical camp, and subsequently hit her head, one of the Sith Med Techs noticed and ran over to her with a pair of his aides. They did a quick medical scan, and went to try to pick her up to lay her on a recovery bed.

*** Jabiim ***

Anne lead the commando team through the paths and toward a rear entrance of the base. As expected, this entrance was not well-guarded; only a few rebel soldiers stood guard at the entrance. But it only took one to sound the alarm. "Snipers - take out the guards, fast and quiet," Anne whispered.

*** Mojave Desert, Terra ***

"I could never find one that was specifically designed for an AKMS," Richard sighed. "This model was not designed to be so modular. But there were mods that could fit with it. So I keep an eye out for any Kalashnikov-specific weapon mods. They occasionally pop up."

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"The station commander was one of the first ones to be taken by the Borg, and he was the only one with rank enough out here to get you clearance," the Imperial Alliance Captain stated.

"Actually, I have clearance to operate in UIA Space," Knight suggested. "I could pass along the message. I was headed to Coruscant, anyway, when I heard the distress signal."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5536 on: June 05, 2021, 08:07:03 PM »
***Unknown planet***

"Ugh, I hate headaches" She groans. She examines her surroundings and realizes she is no longer in a rainforest, instead she seems to be in a medical tent. "Now where am I?" She checks her pockets and is relieved to find that she still has her belongings. She decides to wait for someone comes to speak to her.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5537 on: June 05, 2021, 08:26:34 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Who should come through the tent flaps but a tall, thin wolf dressed in black robes with straight, but still ornate, shoulder pads, and red trimming along the robe's edges. This wolf had characteristic Yellow-glowing eyes.

This wolf was a Sith.

"I must admit," the wolf spoke, his tone seeming uncharacteristically calm for a typical Sith Lord, "I am shocked you managed to find your way to this camp with so few survival supplies. Dromund Kaas is not a world you want to be caught on at night." He paused, inclining his head to some degree. "I am Darth Vulkest, Formerly of the Sith Dark Council and now leading member of the Resurgent Sith Empire. Associate to Lord Wrath, our chief frontline agent. Wrath is in another sector at present, so in his stead, I must ask: What are you doing on Dromund Kaas?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5538 on: June 05, 2021, 09:10:00 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
Outside of the tent a silver furred Vixen stood waiting "Interesting how the dark side hasn't consumed her, or does that only work on force users?" She asked.

*** Jabiim ***
"They've got a few tanks there, i don't recognize their configuration,make sure none of them reach the vehicles>" Fixel pointed out

outside of the base all of the mechs that were prepared and had a pilot were engaging with the DMC mechs, who were holding back on purpose but not trying to show it to keep the mechs and some of the tanks busy, the battle raged, despite this...

Meanwhile back at the Beowolf the crew finsihed setting up everything to act as a command post and a small fortress with all the turrets on board, the commander on the bridge whatched the battle unfold from the sensor feeds.

** Mojave Desert, Terra ***
"If you want when were done, i can probably make one for you." Rika offered. "The Vault should be down this road." she added.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***
"We just need permission from UIA command."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 09:46:00 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5539 on: June 05, 2021, 09:37:25 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

"You may think that what I am going to say is not true but... I have absolutely no idea, all I know is that I woke up a few hours ago in the rainforest with a note reading 'find the Sith lords', which I'm assuming you might be one of those?. I can't remember any details of my life before waking up. Honestly I am really confused why someone would give me this note, I am also confused why I have no memories."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5540 on: June 05, 2021, 09:47:33 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

Vulkest frowned slightly, then went to put a hand to Spade's forehead with his eyes closed. When they opened again, he removed his hand from her forehead and said, "I believe you. Strange, though - you waking up here with no memory. Equally strange is that you should be given a note saying to find the Sith Lords, but it never specified which Sith Lords. There are several here." He started for the tent entrance before stopping to look over his shoulder at Spade. "Rest up. We're all friends, here, so if you feel inclined to, you can explore the area - just please, do not disrupt the work we are doing here. And don't let my Sith colleagues - force-sensitive and otherwise - intimidate you. We've just been through a lot. Lieutenant Quinn will check in on you momentarily." As he resumed walking, he added, "Welcome to Dromund Kaas." And just like that, he was gone, leaving Spade basically free to rest or explore the base camp.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5541 on: June 05, 2021, 10:07:36 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

"So she's not, lying?" Nari  Following vulkest asked, a bit focused on keeping her anti-force aura as small as possible. "But, how did she end up here if that's the case? people don't just show up randomly out of nowhere, maybe she was shot down? or maybe some of these force emanations did something?"

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"No." Kylie said jumping to his feet " I just have..." he paused to sneeze" allergies since i lived most of my life on the Galatea after Cerinia was rendered uninhabitable."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 03:11:40 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5542 on: June 06, 2021, 09:22:07 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

After wandering around the camp( and getting death glares from various people, including more black robed figures) she decided to get to sleep, not knowing she was going to have nightmare instead of a dream. It started with her in a bedroom in a massive ship in space, a blurred figure came into the room and said in a very deep voice 'It's time for your rite of passage'. The dream flickers and now she is standing in what looks like an arena, across from her stood another blurred figure holding a deep red lightsaber, she looks down and sees the same plasma whip she has now in her hand, the plasma glowing an equally red color. The dream flickers again and now she is standing over her opponent, they are still alive though, just unconscious, then a siren started blaring while a robotic voice says 'We are under attack, all men to your battle stations, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill'. The dream once again flickers and she finds herself in a hallway with enemy soldiers swarming the hallway, attacking the allies, she starts to fight, but one of the enemy soldiers fire some kind of weapon at her, time slows down as she watches the beam coming straight for her chest, knowing there was no way to dodge or deflect the beam, the beam hits her and she bolts upward out her bed screaming as she checks her chest, finding nothing out of the ordinary. She lets out a sigh of relief as she realizes that it was just a dream. She hopes she didn't wake anybody up with her screaming knowing that that is probably not the case.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5543 on: June 07, 2021, 04:27:57 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
The robed Sangheili would be met by the ominous clack of rifle bolts sliding into place. “Halt,” called the guard captain on duty, Farvo Clem. He had already drawn the tiberium-edged sword from his hip. “What business do you have with Lord Malgus? Speak quickly and truthfully.”

*Mongdrigo, Five Points Rock*
Since the return of the army, the scientists had quickly shucked their military equipment and had redonned their clean suits, swapping rifles for analysis packages. They had bundled back into the surveyor truck and headed back to Five Points Rock. The circle of stones, set almost a mile from each end to the other, had been left untouched for far too long. Tiberium threatened to creep up the center all spire, which stood a good fifty feet tall. The scientists set up the decontamination equipment and resumed operations, analyzing the strange dust that seemed to build up on the rocks.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5544 on: June 09, 2021, 05:56:26 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"I am Supreme Commander Luro 'Vadam; I merely wished to discuss matters regarding the IGU with Lord Malgus," the Sangheili said calmly.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Who should be waiting for her to wake but another Sith Lord - one dressed in black armor with a face mask. At his sides were two lightsabers.

Lord Wrath.

"I must admit, I never heard of someone just appearing in the jungles of Dromund Kaas without any survival gear, to say nothing about them randomly finding a base camp by chance," the sith said. "What's your story?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, Agent Nari," Vulkest responded to Nari.

*** Jabiim ***

"Make it happen, but keep to the objective as needed," Anne commanded.

"We'll discuss that when the op's done and we get paid," Richard responded.

"Yeah, that's something I can't get an answer out of anyone about," Vitani said. "What happened to Cerinia? Krystal won't talk about it, and Kyle keeps going pale every time it's mentioned."

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Well, whoever can, get word to command - the Borg have returned," the Captain responded.

*** Unknown Battle Graveyard ***

In a Battle Graveyard just beyond Reach, a small task force of Borg ships appeared. They immediately spread out, and began assimilating the derelict ships in the area, Covenant or UNSC...

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5545 on: June 09, 2021, 08:15:19 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

Hearing voices outside her tent, she stepped out to find two sith lords, including the one who spoke to her earlier. She decided to ask them about her strange and terrifying dream. "Do you ever have strange dreams that seems like it was real? Because I'm pretty sure that I dreamed my own death. The part was in this dream I had the same weapon as the one I have now"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 09:43:17 PM by Queen_of_Spades »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5546 on: June 09, 2021, 09:38:23 PM »
*** Jabiim ***
"Roger." Fixel replied

"Okay here's the plan, then. You two will raid the vault while I hack into the systems, agree?" Rika asked...

"Well to be fair Krystal wasn't on Cerinia when it happened." Kylie pointed out "Neither was I to be honest."

*** Pakuuni Sector ***
"We're trying to get a message through ,but we're getting some intefearence."

*** Mongdrigo ***
Behind Luro his body guard, Kyva a blue armored Sangheili stood, just keeping an eye on Luro, no weapons drawn ,though he had an energy sword on his belt and a Type 51 carbine on his back, both weapons had thier safties on and the sword was turned off. "If Lord Malgus wishes I will stay behind as Luro goes into the throne room." Kyva spoke up.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:40:27 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5547 on: June 10, 2021, 08:39:21 AM »
*Mongdrigo*

"Negative," Farvo stated. "You will surrender all weapons before meeting with Lord Malgus, and submit to a security scan. Failure to comply will result in ejection. Further resistance will result in summary execution. Am I clear?" To further solidify his statement, more rifles clacked into firing positions.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5548 on: June 10, 2021, 08:54:27 AM »
*Mongdrigo*

"If you promise that I will get them back when I leave." Kyva grumbled handing over his weapons, turnign to Luro. "Remind me next time your Uncle ask me to look after you to this planet, to not come." he huffed.

*Planet Azalea, Dragon'taan system< Flier and Rhea's home ***

Flier knocked on the door to her home , waiting for her sister to answer two feminie figures waited behind her. "So yeah my sisiter has a bit of temper so be, uhh gentle..." she told the two behind her.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 07:07:31 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5549 on: June 13, 2021, 09:56:12 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"Calm down, I'll comply," Luro said, handing over his inactive lightsaber staff. "I have no other weapons but that."

"Fine with me," Richard commented, unfolding the stock of his AKMS.

"Oh," Vitani said. "Wait, then why does Kyle go pale every time Cerinia is mentioned?"

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"What kind of interference?" Knight queried.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Even Sith have dreams like that, from time to time - often, they are warnings of what might happen," Vulkest told Spade.

"The thing to keep in mind with visions like that, is that they tell of what may be, not what will be," Wrath added.