The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251510 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5385 on: November 20, 2019, 08:02:10 PM »
*** Meeting Spot, First City, Qo'nos ***

A brown anthro canine that Weaver might recognize - if he remembered encountering her during his trip to Sol III to deliver that holocron - stood waiting in a secluded spot, looking constantly at her watch.

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***

"They're not responding to hails--" Amy began, before two Sith Interdictors showed up, and another gravity well field went up. "-- S***! They're powering weapons! Consider them hostile!"

It was then that a massively scaled-up Resurgent-class Star Destroyer showed up, powering weapons and shields on arrival. However, it did not fire on anyone.

"That ship... where have I seen it before...?" Jake whispered. He went to the comms blister, and sent out a hail to all allied ships in the area: "All allied warships, do not fire on that big ship! Not unless he fires on you--" Such as it was, no such order was needed - the Resurgent opened fire on one of the Sith Interdictors while snaring the other in what looked to be a green tractor beam. What was odd was that it seemed to drain that Interdictor of all power, making the Resurgent light up like a Christmas tree.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

"I don't see why not," Anakin replied. "Come on - I'll show you the way." He then started for the Archives. En route, he posed a question: "You know Viktor better than I - what's he like?"

*** Coruscant, Market District ***

"Where?" Luke asked, approaching the witness. "Where did it happen?"

*** Coruscant Bar, Coruscant ***

"Which is why talking in close proximity in this tone will disguise our conversation," Hera said. "I need outside help to track down and eliminate an assassin. He calls himself Aldukaal, and he's after someone named Viktor Horgus. Command wants to preserve mister Horgus, so Aldukaal is to be eliminated before he can get to Viktor."

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***

The two wandered among the halls of the ship till they came to a computer core - still active. K'Tath turned to Cobalt. "There it is. Cobalt, can you get everything off there? I'll cover you."

*** SSV Normandy (SR1) -> Qo'noS' orbit -> First City ***

"Answered one question, raised another," Falco responded. "What would the Tal Shiar want with Peragus III?"

"I imagine we'll get details once we're in the field," Fox commented. "So... what kind of ship are we going for on Qo'nos?"

The shipwright - a Gorn - turned to Fel and the others. "You there!" he pointed at Fel. "Are you the operatives I was told to expect? Sent by General Bellator of the DMC?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Necromyans," Anna corrected Amie. "And the war did bring Kyle and I together - just not in the way one might expect. It was the Necromyans' glassing of Cerinia that forced Kyle and I apart, and we went our separate ways, then rejoined after the war was over some years later when we realized we had a son."

"Well yeah!" Jason responded. He got noticeably more excited. "Home stretch! We can do this!"

Not far from Michen was a room with the door seemingly open and unguarded. No light came from the room.

*** Drifting ship in Romulan space ***

"Just give it a few minutes - the Carbonite thawing tends to take a while to wear off," the NCO of the group said. He paused, then asked, "What was going on when you were captured? Any wars or anything?"

*** Hutta, Swampland near Nem'ro's Palace ***

Overwhelmed, the guards went down like flies and the Jedi was quick to draw his lightsaber. "What's the meaning of this?!" he demanded.

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***

"I will - if I knew how to contact you. Or where," Torrentus said. "Now, for now, you must excuse me - I was just brought some Capellan prisoners, and I do intend to find out where they struck from and why."

*** Cardassia Prime ***

"... you're certain?" the councilor asked.

"I already gave you the logs. These attackers identified as the Obsidian Order. It's clear someone is trying to rebuild them," a black anthro dragoness with snow-white hair responded.

The councilors mumbled in concern. "This doesn't bode well," one said.

"I agree - but what do they want with this... 'Mongdrigo' place?" another queried.

"Tiberium," proclaimed another. "So the government there must be warned."

"I can bring them the warning - and the military assistance to fend off Obsidian Order ships," the dragoness suggested. The council fell silent. Then the most vocal one spoke.

"Madame... Knight, is it? Jacqueline Knight? You have experience in... repurposing enemy ships, yes?"

"That is correct, Councilor," Jacqueline responded. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm sure the council is aware of our shortage of military ships - with the lifting of our restrictions from the Dominion War, we need new ships to fill our ranks; yet we have neither the time nor resources to build them. So, Madame Knight... it is my offer to compensate you for each Obsidian Order ship you manage to capture. If you can restore them, bonus points, but every Cardassian ship you can bring back will be useful," The councilor responded.

Jacqueline paused fractionally at this. She could warn the Mongdrigans, fend off the Obsidian Order, and assuming the Mongdrigans didn't destroy the vessels, she could capture as many ships as she could and bring them to Cardassia Prime for a hefty bonus. So why am I still thinking this over? "Very well, Councilor. I'll bring back as many as I can."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Ahsoka went to the Command Center and stood next to Malgus as he reviewed something on a Datapad. "You wanted to speak to me, Lord Malgus?"

"Yes," Malgus responded. "I need you to deliver this to your leaders - the Jedi Council and the... Imperial Alliance. They need to know I'm out here, as well as the Disturbance in the Force I felt."

"And the Vision of the Obsidian Order?" Ahsoka surmised.

Malgus chuckled. "So I'm not the only one who had that vision. But yes - your leaders would do well to heed my warning - the Obsidian Order, whoever they are, will pose a potent threat if left unchecked. And that dragoness... something tells me she will be key to stop them. So keep an eye out for her." He then handed the datapad to Ahsoka.

Ahsoka accepted the datapad and said, "I will deliver this message to them personally. My former master, Anakin, may know something about all this, so I'll start with him." Ahsoka then turned to Coll. "Shall we?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5386 on: November 20, 2019, 09:16:39 PM »
"And what am I suppose to do? Panic and scream like a little girl?" Keri asked.

"Did they say why?" Spyra asked, "Because by chance of luck i'm traveling with the very person you speak of." the dragon finished letting  out a hiss in distaste...

"Anything specific?" The Female Jackal liked  creature asked, already at work.

"Can't expect me to remember let alone know everything." Amie replied "After all you did adopt me."

"If you say so." Layleh replied

A Red Dragon walked into the kitchen grabbing a few drinks and then started to walk back down the hall.

"What did you not hear of the Sith empire? Grand master Satele Shan?" Tonya the female asked.

"Umm  where the hell are we?" The male ,Tony asked, getting to his feet. "Did the blasted Sith troopers trap us?" he asked, trying to feel the area around him with the force.

*** Mongdrigo ***
Rex, waited for Ashoka outside of the command center cleaning off his currently deactivated DC-15A rifle...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5387 on: November 21, 2019, 09:21:21 AM »
*Coruscant, Market District*
“Just around the way! Hurry!”
Commander Fox motioned to three nearby troopers. “Lock this down. Get the coroner. Commander Skywalker, let’s move.”
Just a few blocks away, a crowd had gathered around another dead Mongdrigan, an identical wound across her chest. Fox quickly ushered the civilians away, scattering the rest with the draw of his pistol. “Body’s warm, the perpetrator has to be close. There’s another camera.”
Again the situation played out. The Mongdrigan woman ran in, followed by the Anakin doppelgänger. The Anakin turned, faced the camera, and ran.
Fox shook his head. “We’ll get patrols up, and keep a few guys near your father.” Though helmeted, Luke would definitely feel the concern on the trooper’s face. “Are you sure your father doesn’t have a history with these people, sir? Not to reopen old wounds, but I can’t help but think of the Tuskens...”

*Mongdrigo*
Coll led Ahsoka to the main craft gantry, where four vessels awaited. Two were in the half-circle/horseshoe shape, one black with red tiberium highlights, the other white with green tiberium highlights. The other two were modeled after Malgus’s flagship, but with similar color schemes. The flight crew stood at attention, dressed in parade uniforms. 

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5388 on: November 21, 2019, 04:44:12 PM »
*Gaia*
Fayam replied: "I wanted to warn you that I've been attacked." Havoc immediately combusted, just as Fayam expected. "NOT UNDER MY WATCH! Who? Why?" Fayam said, "A group calling themselves the 'Obsidian Order'. Not sure why they aimed at me, though. If you want information, you can make some calls to find a woman known as Jaqueline Knight- she's after them." Havoc, still enraged, immediately called the first place he could think of: Coruscant. "Hey, you at Coruscant? It's Havoc Jumbojet, head of the Gaian Army Coalition! You ever heard of some woman called Jaqueline Knight?"

*Torgus Prime*
Anna replied, "If you need me, you can ask at New Romulus. Speaking of which, I will be returning there now. Anna out." She turned to the crew and said, "Good job, people. Time to head back."

*New Romulus*
Johnny had already arrived at New Romulus and parked Faith in wait of Anna's return.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5389 on: November 21, 2019, 08:52:29 PM »

Helix's rest was short, but he suspected that it wasn't the end. Upon exiting from hyperspace, Sith's vessels started to release 'bees' from nests - the fighters. And it was the moment when Helix regretted about the armament of his ship. He had to buy those torpedos on Qo'noS when he could. They would be handy here, despite the fact the element they're using is forbidden amidst some of Galactic Society's members. And since Rangers need to obey the laws of their contractors, they have no right to use it as well. But this is where comes another benefit of the Rangers.

"Roger. Reinforcement en route.". Helix said before decloaking and engaging in a fight with fighters in proximity. He knew his allies will come as they always do. They can be found in any part of the Galaxy. Being one of the largest organizations in the Society, Rangers can rely on each other by sending a call signal in the nearest systems. And they will reply. And so Helix did. Unlike he is, there are a lot of Rangers who are using mixed types of weapons of their vessels. That was cyborg's point as in the upcoming battle, and real power is needed.

"Viktor is the most exciting person I've ever met. After everything he survived, he still experiences emotions and feelings. Many would isolate themselves from the world, become closed and hostile. But not Viktor. At times, he's even softer than anyone can assume because of his gaze. I'm still wondering where he gets the power not to get mad for the events in the past. I suppose it's his iron will. Being his closest friend, or even more,  I'd call a gift of fate.". Ori replied, being surprised how much she told. However, after all the time they spent together, the Orokin considered Viktor's description a little short. It's just her habit to talk. "Why have you asked?"

*** Qo'noS, First City ***

"As I said on Dragon'taan, it's going to be a carrier. Large enough to fit all of our ships and cover ours back even if the Vaadwaur appears. Arwings, at least.". The Turian said in response and approached the shipwright manager, being a little astonished by the Gorn size. The reptile was taller than Fel in almost one and a half times. "Yes, sir. We're looking for a Kar'Fi-class carrier with as maximum customization ability as possible. If you don't have one, I'm sure we can agree on something different.".
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5390 on: November 23, 2019, 10:03:38 AM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen made notice of the open door. Being a snow leopard, he'd be easily able to make some things out in the dark, so there was no reason for him to hesitate checking it out. He didn't immediately head on inside, but rather, he stopped in the doorway and tried to make some stuff out to see what kind of room it was first. The odd room did look interesting to watch, though...

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5391 on: November 23, 2019, 11:44:26 AM »
|Hyperspace tunnel|

Oh shoot, He shouldn't have seen that..... But I have an excuse
"Well, I wouldn't really call myself a mercenary,,,, but I guess you could say that. I'm more of a... Guy looking for a job." I say sheepishly, sitting on the couch, surrounded by clothes.  I pause for a minute.
"So the bodysuit I have as a joke, had it since University. I used it at my first party, let's say. But I didn't know you would be that surprised. I also didn't remember taking the suit with me, but I guess it's here now." I look at him, my look a mixture of anxiety and happiness. "But I also have... Other secrets you may wish to know"
That sounded weird
"Good" I whisper.

"Anyway, what is there to do on this ship of yours?" I say estatically and tuck all of my clothes in the bag in a rush, hurrying closer to Edo after I'm done. But my legs feel stiff all of a sudden, and they lock in place, making me fall and collapse to the ground with a loud trump.
"Ooow!!" I yell, my face hitting the floor. I feel something cold on my snout, dripping down on the floor. Blood. I get up and fall down onto the couch, clutching my nose. "That hurts..." I say sadly, closing my eyes.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5392 on: November 24, 2019, 10:30:42 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     A cold and earie rush floweed to Katin. A sort of uneasy feeling came over him as this strange man spoke to him. His eyes, the red glow to them felt like they dug into his soul, and it wasn’t very pleasant. Though he was polite nonetheless. Katin bowed back to him in a respectful manner.
     “A pleasure, I am King Katin Hysteria. One of the twin kings of the country of Ceol down on my world. Yes I have many questions, but first, I want to thank the hunters, Wolf, and his captain Scar. Thank you for your assistance and the welcoming chance aboard your ship.” He turned and gave them both a bow in respect
“Second, what plan do we have for getting aboard the MJ12 ship and getting their people out?”

Damien goraned hearing that it was just them alone to assist in the attack.
“Great, okay we can still make this work. Is there anything your forces can offer to let us get out there and fight when we need to?”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5393 on: December 02, 2019, 02:36:36 AM »

"Can you boost our comm signal?" Amy asked Keri. "See if we can reach--" It was then that an RCS-class Armored Cruiser de-cloaked just off the Lethal Weapon's Starboard bow and powered weapons and shields. But something was off - for one, RCS-class Cruisers don't typically come equipped with cloaking devices, and this particular model was eight kilometers long - four times the size of the original RCS. And it was armed with weapons not common for a ship of its class - turbolasers, ion cannons, autocannons, disruptor banks, and multi-directional torpedo launchers.

Before Amy could react, it fired a tachyon inversion beam at the Harrower from what should have been the point where the energy projector would be installed. It quickly drained the Harrower's shields, and caused several major power conduits on the starboard side of the vessel to explode, and the ship listed to starboard and collided with the Interdictor snared in the Resurgent Star Destroyers tractor beam. The unidentified ship then fired on the other Interdictor, and shredded it. That done, the ship's weapons on the opposite side fired on the remaining CCS Battlecruisers and decimated them.

When all was said and done, the charred remains of a Sith Covenant Ambush force sat floating adrift. It was then that the Lethal Weapon got a short message: "Path clear. More enemy ships inbound. Get to Sangheilios. They will not follow."

Helix would receive a very different message: "Must talk. You are needed. Meet over Odessen. Coordinates attached. Identify with Access Code: Black Viking. Will meet you there."

And just like that, the massive RCS cruiser turned away, moving unusually fast for a ship that size, then cloaked and vanished.

"What do we do, Amy?" Jake asked.

"What we were told; Helm, plot a course for Sangheilios, maximum velocity! Tell our allies to do the same!" Amy commanded. The transmission was sent, and the massive Resurgent turned and went to hyperspace. Amy had no time to see if Helix followed; her ship plotted its course and went to hyperspace.

The IKS Furiam de-cloaked just off the Galatae's port side. "... the hell was that?" Vitani asked Kylie.

*** Yaut'ja Warship, Nephira Orbit ***

"At present, we're opting for a stealth approach; this ship has identified a hole in the Tal Shiar's patrol sweeps and sensor coverage; that's our ticket in. From there, it's a matter of not hitting anything on the station approach, then we beam in, get our people, and get out," Scourge responded to Katin.

"Jail... shielded. Transport... im-poss-i-ble. Beam... in... cargo... bay," Scar told Katin.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"We'll spare whatever we can - just tell us what you need," Silrus told Damien.

"A Kar'Fi? Not a kind of ship typically requested... but you're in luck; we have one available, and totally customizable. Are you paying for it, or do you have a requisition form?"

Rellius stood at the meeting point, adorned in a hooded, black cloak, her lightsaber clipped to her belt. "Can't wait all day..." she muttered.

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

Who should receive Gaia's call but Master Anakin Skywalker's go-to man in the fleet, Admiral Piett, who answered: "Havoc Jumbojet, this is Admiral Piett of the Imperial Alliance Fleet - I have heard of the woman you seek. A dragoness. What's your issue with her?"

"Well, his father was a bit of a maverick - but he was a damn good duelist. I never was able to best him. Before Order 66, he was being considered to succeed Master Cin Drallig as Battlemaster - but he turned down the position," Anakin explained. "And when Order 66 came down, I'm sorry to say he died defending a group of younglings. Which reminds me, did Viktor say why he wanted to come here? Or the name Aldukaal?"

*** Coruscant, Market District ***

"No, father never had history with these people. But, just to be safe, I'll talk to him. In the meantime, keep at this - anything you can tell me will be helpful, Clear?" Luke told Fox.

"Command thinks Viktor knows something, something that will be helpful later on. We only just recently learned of the threat posed by Aldukaal," Hera responded. "Regardless, Aldukaal must be eliminated in any way possible. Whether by your hand or Viktor's is irrelevant - you get paid as long as the assassin is dealt with... permanently. Secondary objective is to find out whatever you can about the Knights of the Ebon Blade, and what their current activities are. For that, I'd advise talking to Viktor. He may know."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Ahsoka marched onto the ship, motioning for Rex to follow, and settled in for the trip home.

"Everything," K'Tath told Cobalt. "We'll review the data on the Stryker." He kept an eye out for trouble, and called up a BR77A2 , keeping it leveled and ready to fire. It was unclear what had him on edge.

"And then you married my son, and you two birthed my grandchildren," Anna chuckled. "But yeah... anyway, you remember that some time after Kyle and I got married that we had our daughter, Kira."

Kira napped on her bed, smiling as she slept. The TV was left on, at a low volume, probably by Kanan.

Inside the room Michen stood in the doorway of, were racks of weapons. These were not DMC-issue weapons - rather, each one was just as alien in origin as the other. If one had to guess, it would seem like a...

"... I see you've found my trophy room," Kyle said from Michen's right. He walked over, into the room, and turned on the light, where it became apparent that weapons were not the only trophies - there were several articles of armor and tech. "So I collect unusual trophies. Or, I did. Before I wound up in the DMC, I did a lot of traveling. Everything you see here is something I took from an enemy or place where I felt I accomplished something. Saved a lot of lives, convoys, worlds... even in the Marauder War, after I joined the DMC, my trophy-collecting never really stopped."

"... you may want to come with us," the NCO told Tonya. "We... have a lot to discuss."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5394 on: December 02, 2019, 04:19:22 AM »
*** Meeting Spot, First City, Qo'nos ***

Weaver paused for a moment, recognizing the face, but not immediately remembering where they first met, nor the name. He resumed his approach, waving at her, "Oh uh... hi again. A technician said you knew something about an alien race that's been trying to contact me?"

He still couldn't remember the name.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5395 on: December 02, 2019, 05:01:55 AM »
*Coruscant, Market District*
Fox gave Luke a sharp salute. “Yessir. I’ll get to the bottom of this.” He called for a second coroner, and posted officers on auxiliary patrols, keeping a particular eye on any and all Mongdrigans.

*Mongdrigo, Local Space*
Coll led Ahsoka and Rex onto the curved Mongdrigan vessel, aptly named ‘First Impression’, and toured the interior as it departed. The quarters, though somewhat small, were lavishly decorated. The power plant hummed quietly, but lacked a Mongdrigan FTL drive. “We couldn’t keep the tiberium stable through the wormholes,” Coll explained. “But, we’re going to slingshot off of a neutron star. That should get us to Coruscant. But it’ll be a day or so.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5396 on: December 02, 2019, 04:07:14 PM »
"What was that?" Keri asked

Meanwhile on the Galatae, Kylie looked over the sensor readings, though he could probably track the  modified cloaked covenant vessel, he felt there was no need to. "I have no idea..." Kylie grumbled. "You ready to head back in?" He asked.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"I'm the only one here ,sir." Grey replied.

"I'll keep that in mind, was there anything else, hera?" Spyra asked, as she turned to leave.

*** Mongdrigo ***
Rex followed Ashoka to the Modrigan ship. "Umm no offense to Lord Malgus ,but...Is this ship safe?" he asked.

** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***
"Alright." Cobalt said following along, not feeling like she needed a weapon, just yet.

"Well stuff happens." Amie replied going back into teh kitchen to get something to drink

Kanan quietly opened the door to kira's room setting down what he had grabbed for lunch for the two of them ontop of a dresser in the room, a simple ham sandwich with some condiments in their little packages set to the side, he gently set down on the bed trying not to wake Kira as his hand slowly moved to the pink Dragoness' muzzle and stroked it gently.

"That'd be a lot easier if we could see." Tonya noted.

Tony on the other hand walked towards the wall , but instead of banging into it he somehow walked up the wall and to the ceiling now somehow walking upside down from the ceiling... "Ahh, that clears the mind." he said.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5397 on: December 02, 2019, 06:18:38 PM »
OOC: We're pleased to introduce an adult GS version of the RP. You can find it's here: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=41079.new#new

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5398 on: December 03, 2019, 10:37:57 PM »
*** Hyperspace tunnel -> X Galaxy ***

During his chatting with Foderis, the Cerberus' skipper has noted one thing - the air in the room was too dry. It wasn't the thing the human didn't like, but his new partner has fur. That means that the purple folf is like a walking capacitor which can discharge upon touching metallic things. Not only it was a threat to electronics - Foderis himself could accidentally make himself very nervous. Even though the frigate isn't too big, the amount of electrical power circuiting over the vessel is quite high. To fix this, Edo needed to increase humidity in the ship by turning on the additional switch on the life support system. It was in the same room where Drex and Foderis have been. And while the man was walking to the control panel, he leery listen to the folf's speech. The canine was an intriguing person for sure.

"Other secrets? You can share them with me if you want. And speaking about things to do on my ship, there are a few workshops. I've tailored this ship to be as a mobile base during the war with the Xenon. An armor locker on this floor, robotic and gunsmith ones on the floor below.". The captain said, returning his look to the control panel. However, he got frustrated when he decided to intensify the humidity. The LCD screen next to the board displayed a 'no water' message and refused Drex's request. Luckily, the two going to spend not enough time on this ship for Foderis to get his fur too much charged with electrons. He might be struck but not too strong. It will be more like a spark.

Folf's fall has given almost a heart attack to Edo. In no time, the human had grabbed a spray with a life support gel. Afterward, he helped the canine to get up and handed him the medical device. The gel should restore the damaged vessels.

"Take this and spray it in your nose. Then inhale. It should help. You gotta be careful around here.". Edo said, giving the medicine.

"Sure. Here is the form.". The Turian responded, handing the datapad with the form to the tall Gorn. He has heard the person with a black cloak. Alas, the grey alien, has a habit to never talk with strangers who have no relation to his mission or task. If Rellius is interested in cooperation with Fel, she better to show it stronger. But that's only Dranghyr's trait, and if someone from the team can be more talkative and willing to speak with the hooded person, Fel will have no choice but join the conversation.

"Indeed, he has pronounced the name right after we met with one guy. However, Viktor didn't tell me about Aldukaal anything. But for some reason, the name sounds very familiar. Like I've met that person before. That's why I've come to the library. I want to know if reincarnation is possible with the Force and if so, who can be capable of such magic.". Ori said, examining the bookshelves. There were a lot of writings, yet none of them seem to suit the Orokin needs. Perhaps, Anakin might help with the question.

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios -> Odessen (Star Wars universe) *** (moved to the Adult GS)

Helix didn't wait too long for his comrades. Quite soon, Chip and Dale, two other Rangers, have arrived. The cyborg didn't tell them anything as the Sith Covenant was Rangers' enemy as well. Statement 'enemy of my friend is my enemy' works great in case of the biggest mercenaries network. As so, they have massive access to various markets, and often, Rangers' ships are a combination of multiple technologies from any part of the Galactic Society. Moreover, the design of their vessels sometimes can't be identified as almost every Ranger is an individualist. That's why while Chip and Dale were piloting Aggressor assault fighters, the armament of which ones consisted from Vaadwaur weapons. Namely, mine clusters. The maneuverability of the vessels is quite high so that they could afford it.

When the united forces against the Covenant have finally got a break, Helix decided to listen to the message he obtained once more. And when he realized who was the sender of the mail, the cyborg resolved to travel to Odessen. If his comrades can find anything here - that will be their payment for the help they provided today. Helix has enough funds on his account, yet it didn't help too much with his search for the automatical forge. Perhaps, meeting with Luro can help with cyborg' quest.

"Looks like my part here is done, ladies and gentlemen. Rangers service wishes you the best.". Helix said over the comlink with the Starship Lethal Weapon, then instructed the other two Rangers and warped to Odessen. Chip and Dale are experienced enough to deal here on their own.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5399 on: December 07, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »
*Gaia*
Havoc said, "I'm hunting this group calling themselves the 'Obsidian Order'. Those goons have attacked our ally, AND THAT'S THEIR LAST MISTAKE! ...Only thing; we need a lead, and that Jaqueline girl seems to have one."
Fayam listened in on the conversation, murmuring to himself: "Typical. He never hides his opinions. Oh well. They'll see his other side when the fight starts."

*New Romulus*
With the job done, Anna commanded the fleet to return. Upon arrival back at New Romulus, she saw Johnny was still away. She didn't worry abouthim, though- he was more than capable holding his own.