The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257011 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5370 on: October 29, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »
*Qo'nos*
Johnny replied, "Got it. Comin' up!" While he was speaking, he transferred the data he had siphoned. When it was all done he remarked, "There you go. It's slightly compressed to fit the on-board computer, but that shouldn't be an issue."

*Torgus Prime*
Anna shrugged. "I was assigned to help you by D'Tan, so I assume he'll get any transactions sorted."

Fayam thought about his next move. If that Jaqueline girl was correct, the Obsidion Order would undoubtedly be hot on his tail still. After weighing his options, he decided to follow his own advice to get the Gaian army to chase them. Someone like Havoc would go to the end of the universe to slay their foes. With this thought, he set course for Gaia.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5371 on: October 29, 2019, 05:50:26 PM »
*Mongdrigo*

Rex waved back as he stepped closer to Asoka.

"Commander Ashoka!" Rex said with a respectful salute.

*** Unspecified Location, Coruscant ***
Spyra continued to walk off to find Hera, when she did she stood there waiting for the green twi'lek pilot to say something to her.

*** Jawa Sandcrawler Camp, Tatooine ***
Cobalt rolled her eyes. "I don't see or sense anything." she replied sniffing the air.

*** Jawa Sandcrawler Camp, Tatooine ***
it took a couple seconds but the two jedi soon hopped to their feet  activating their lightsabers still blind due to the effects of the hibernation ,but they were jedi so that didn't stop them much. "WHat are you doing here?" the female asked.

***Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***
Kiri again put her paw/hand into her face. "It's classified cargo it is locked down and hidden..."

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***
"Right then, might want to grab onto something." Kylie said leaning against the wall as the huge assault carrier jumped into subspace arriving at the distress beacon that was coming from the lethal weapon,  the whole huge carrier somehow cloaked. "Right then i'll aquire a target and you should be able to get out of the hanger with the cloak on" Kylie explained the plan "After the missiles fire, we'll work it out from there." he continued. "Good luck happy hunting, Love."

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"I uhh guess that just leaves you and me?" Grey asked Damien....

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"Considering neither has run outside ,must be pretty good, I left them alone." Amie replied.

**Reach, Technology conference, UNSC HQ**

Aas Dr. Halsey took the stage to speak Tigress began to get a bad feeling not that DR.Halsey was bad or anything but that something was about to happen.

***Sangheilios Orbit ***

a slipspace portal opened up in orbit of the Sangheili homeworld and a familair  SDV class heavy corvette the Silent Shadow dropped out of slipspace the ship master a  Kyva Katomei, asking for a direct line to the Kaidon.. "KAidon?" asked an eleven foot tall Sangheili "I have not heard of that rank since the writ of union." the tall Sangheili spoke "This meeting just got more interesting, Shipmaster, you didn't mention we'd be speaking to a Kadion.."

"I thought it'd be more appropriate you find out when we actually met him." Kyva replied followed by a respectful "hmmph" from the larger Sangheili. Nearby a female Sangheili and a particular dark blue fox stood nearby waiting, the fox was an ally to Kyva and Sangheilos from the NCC and had  'run' into him on his recent journey to former Covenant holdings, of another intrest was a T'vaoan or Skirmisher  by human words, female Kig-yar, eagerly awaiting the meeting, though seemed impatient as she tapped her foot on the nanolaminate floor.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:25:47 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5372 on: November 01, 2019, 11:09:10 PM »
*** Secret Hangar, N. Coruscant -> Hyperspace tunnel to the X Galaxy ***

Foderis kept surprising his new friend. Edo hadn't used for shows like the one the folf demonstrated. All the human could do is to watch, being unable to move. It has mesmerized him and made petrified the guy until when everything has donned on the purple tod is only his boxers. He looked handsome, and Drex couldn't lie, even might admit it if being asked. Despite that Edo considered himself as a straight male, Foderis' shape attracts him. Mayhap because furries were cutest things in the world, or maybe Edo doesn't know himself very well. Lingered travels in Space had changed his personality, and Drex wasn't sure if that is for good.

"You look nice. Yakaboo would try to flirt with you for sure.". Drex said and then went to the bridge. The vessel that attacked speeder with otter and folf during their way to Edo's office was still a potential threat. They were away from that place right now, but what if someone wants to kill Edo? Except for pirates and corsairs, Drex didn't have enemies. And not just his life at stake, but Fod's one as well. So to leave Coruscant and the current system safely, Edo turned on his ship's engine at full speed, hoping none of the attackers would note it. Foderis could feel that the frigate started its thrusters because the Cerberus is one of the fastest vessels in his class. Regardless, the navicomputer showed that the warp is going to take three to four galactic days. Thankfully, Edo won't spend this time alone, so after he had done with plotting the course, Drex decided to return to the folf.

"So, our travel will be a little long. Any ideas about what we could do together? Besides, do you have a combat armor or something?". Edo asked, raising and scratching his eyebrow, once he had entered the planning room with Foderis.

*** Unspecified Location, Coruscant ***

"Excellent". Ori whispered, being glad that soon enough, she might get a couple of the most deadly weapons in her arms. She could use her abilities to fly to the Jedi Academy. But in this case, she couldn't take Viktor along with her, and it would raise suspicion of Coruscant' guards. So the choice was obvious and clear.

*** SSV Normandy (SR1) -> On the way to Qo'noS ***

"Klingon Admiral, huh? I'm pretty sure, if we ever encounter Fara, the fact that the StarFox team is a DMC task force now will negate this little issue.". Fel said in response, while the team was making its way to Normandy's main room. That one with EDI's interface in the center. Aside from starting the warp to Qo'noS's system, the Turian wanted to get any intel on what's Peragus III. If not, then ask EDI to perform a search just by 'Peragus' word. But perhaps the StarFox team could know something. So upon finishing interacting with the EDI that handled departing from Dragon'taan, Dranghyr asked a question. "Anyone of you heard about Peragus III before?"

*** In the same system with Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***

Helix didn't like response from the Lethal Weapon' crew because it meant that the battle would be fierce. And by destroying enemy ships, the Ranger might get nothing as the loot will be demolished in the process. But as much as the Ranger didn't like it, he got a chance to improve his reputation. And it was even more valuable than credits. The cyborg calculated that it's are likely to happen because his sudden appearance between cruisers has forced them to fire in Helix' fighter a plasma torpedo from each side. And since the ranger rerouted his vessel core power to its speed capabilities before decloaking, the trick with friendly fire did the job. It's probably because none of them had expected an occurrence of an unknown craft. At least Helix was hoping for that.

When the two cruisers are being hit by their torpedos, their shielding got depleted. It could be seen afar and was a good sign for Helix to start the assault. The crew of the Lethal Weapon should note it as well. The yellow cyborg began from shooting in the nose of CCS battlecruiser, hoping to trigger a chain reaction and destroy the Covenant' vessel. That will make an excellent start to the battle.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 09:52:51 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5373 on: November 03, 2019, 04:13:46 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     Taking a moment to stabilize after being transported through a different means he wasn’t used to, Katin took a few breaths before following the hunter through his ship. Looking all around at the architecture. This was nothing he had ever seen before. Not even in Eis did technology this strange exist. He felt the walls with his hands to inspect the wonder as he met with the hunter on the bridge, looking out into the space before them. Awed at the infinite amount of the cosmos before him.
     “This is it? Space must be massive. How in Gods names do you manage to find your way through it all?” He asked.
     Damien watched his brother disappear from there spot from the beam of light.
     “I guess so, looks like you can’t escape my company huh? Well we should prepare to fight when the time comes. Would your people be able to help us Grey?” Damien asked putting his arms crossed.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5374 on: November 03, 2019, 06:12:44 AM »
*** Starship Endeavor, Qo'nos Spacedock ***

"Gotcha," Weaver replied as he took the note from the technician, "I'm guessing that there's no place to land my ship planetside. Is there a shuttle I can take?" Weaver headed over to a footlocker, opening it with a hiss. He took out a back-mounted rig of sorts. A blue cylinder embedded in the back of the device softly glowed. Four segments branched out, each one meant to be attached to one of Weaver's back limbs.

"I may need this," Weaver mused.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5375 on: November 03, 2019, 02:12:25 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded at the tigress, though the tigress' gestures were rather unnecessary. The snow leopard already wasn't planning to make any noise, as he liked to be on his own during his little explorations. He was more the type to sneak into a room, and then sneak out, leaving barely any evidence behind of his intrusion. So that he had been found by the tigress was already a bit of a disappointment to him. Michen kept looking to the tigress for a while, trying to see in what direction she would go from here.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5376 on: November 04, 2019, 03:25:05 AM »

The tigress took the child two doors down, and quietly entered, setting the child down in a crib.

Jason, in his room with his new girlfriend, played a game rather intently. "Keep goin, babe, you're doing great!" he urged Leylah.

Anna smiled and chuckled. "To think your kids found their future mates well before we did. Did I tell you how Kyle and I met?" Anna asked Amie.

It was then that Drake beamed in. He breathed a sigh of relief. "What a day..."

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***

The Lethal Weapon took full advantage of Helix's efforts, firing turbolasers at the ships with their shields now out. While Covenant vessels' shields were resilient, their hull armor came apart like wet cardboard when assaulted by the turbolasers of the Republic-class Star Destroyer. One listed to port and detonated like a bomb when the Lethal Weapon's Beam Cannons struck the ship, causing the main reactors to blow.

It was then that a Harrower Battlecruiser dropped out of hyperspace.

"Long... story... complicated," the Hunter uttered as they reached the Bridge. He turned to Katin. Pointing to himself, he spoke, "Name... Wolf." He pointed to the apparent captain of the vessel, then continued, "Name... Scar."

"Scar" turned to face Katin, staring him down while never making a sound. He then stepped off a raised platform, and approached Katin. He looked to someone behind Katin and spoke, "This... him?"

There was a moment of silence before a man stepped from a shadowy alcove. This man was vastly different from the hunters present - completely different in race and appearance. He was a Sith Pureblood . "I believe he is," the man said with a strange accent that almost sounded English. "Even if I am wrong, this one can help us." The Sith fixed his red eyes on Katin. "You'll have to excuse my colleagues' behavior and appearances - this clan is still getting used to the idea of working alongside the powers of the galaxy. But they've made the most progress of them all." The man bowed before Katin. "I am Lord Scourge, at your service. I was sent to aid this clan of Yaut'ja by General Draco Bellator himself. I imagine you have questions."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Ahsoka rose from her meditation and began getting her things together. "Did Lord Malgus say what he wanted?" she asked.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

After a site-to-site transport to the Jedi Temple, Viktor walked into the halls, only to nearly collide with Anakin Skywalker himself. Viktor stood just as tall as the former-Sith Lord, and had more muscle mass than the aged Jedi. As it was, Anakin spoke first: "Do I know you?"

"No," Viktor said, "But you might know my father." Anakin blinked a couple times, then comprehension dawned.

"I had a feeling you'd show up, one day," he said. He noticed the lightsabers. "One of the few Jedi at this temple who openly used a Red Blade in his lightsabers." He paused, then added, "He did say he'd leave you something if you did show up. Said you'd know how to find it."

"Do you know where his room is? Where he stayed?" Viktor asked. In response, Anakin pointed to the upper levels of the Temple. "You'll likely recognize the mark he etched into the door."

*** Coruscant Bar, Coruscant ***

"Come closer," Hera requested. "I'd prefer not to have to raise my voice."

*** Coruscant, Market District ***

"Yes, he was - we were at my wife's house at this time, and he left at the same time I did; I came here, he had to go to the Temple - there's absolutely no way this is him. So either he has a clone... or someone is trying to frame him. But how... and why?" Luke mused.

*** Drifting ship in Romulan space ***

"We were gonna ask you the same thing," the lead Romulan NCO responded. "We caught this ship drifting through Romulan Space, and you two are the only living things we've found on board."

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***

"Can you not sense it? This place has been attacked recently," K'Tath said. He walked along the hull of the vessel until he found a breach in the hull. He grabbed his lightsaber and hopped inside, landing on his feet with a thud! on the vessel's deck. He cycled through various vision modes to see if there was anything. Finding nothing to contend with other than his own twitchiness, he spoke to Cobalt: "Come on in - we've got a ways to go before we get to the Computer Core."

*** SSV Normandy (SR1) -> On the way to Qo'noS ***

"Heard of it - one of the lesser-known shippers of Starship Engine Fuel," Fox said.

"That's not the only thing, Fox," Slippy chirped. "Peragus III was named such because of it's location - the center of a bunch of highly-volatile asteroids. Weapons and explosives are heavily regulated there. One stray blaster bolt can turn the whole field into a supernova that makes the destruction of Peragus II look like a firecracker."

"Nasty place to be," Falco said. "I had a buddy who worked as the foreman there. Dunno if he's still there. Wait... why are we talking about Peragus III?"

*** IKV Furiam, Battle Site ***

"Just stay safe," Vitani said as her ship left the hangar. "And when I land after this, pull the Furiam in aft first - it'll make exiting the hangar a lot easier." The Furiam was already cloaked, and Vitani was already in the captain's chair with the gunner scope down. Her sights were set on the bridge of that Harrower.

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

Kaidon 'Vadam appeared on the screen. "Shipmaster Kyva... I did not know you were still active," he greeted Kyva. "In fact... our records show you've been out of contact for... thirty years. Where have you been this entire time?"

*** Qo'nos Orbit ***

"No, that won't be an issue," Jureth responded. "Your payment will be handled when we can get it processed; in the meantime, maybe you'd like to cool your heels in one of our cantinas?"

"Not at present, but you can take a transporter down there. Just watch out - Klingon transporters tend to induce nausea more often than most others for first-timers," the technician said. "But better hurry - Rellius isn't the most patient woman I know, even for a Sith."

*** Torgus Prime ***

"Oh, I see... well, I may be Sith, but I am a Sith of honor; I cannot allow you to go unpaid for what you did here," Torrentus said. "Hm... if only I had something to pay you with. Well, for now - let's just say I owe you a huge favor for this. I'm sure the two of us can come to some agreement, eventually."

*** Cardassia Prime ***

A Negh'Tev Heavy Battlecruiser dropped out of Transwarp Speed, accompanied by a pair of Halberd-class Destroyers . The Negh'Tev sent a coded hailing signal to the planet, and remained in orbit.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5377 on: November 04, 2019, 05:15:26 AM »
*Coruscant, Market District*
Commander Fox shrugged. “Could be a changeling, using Anakin’s identity. Trying to throw the case.” A scream cut Fox off, and a Rodian female ran up to the pair. Or as close as the officers would allow.
“Master Jedi! Commander! There’s been a murder!”

*Mongdrigo*
Coll stepped forward. “Lord Malgus has me select the most opulent vessels to ferry you home, Lady Ahsoka.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5378 on: November 04, 2019, 10:55:03 AM »
*Gaia*
As Fayam arrived near Gaia, he made sure he wasn't being followed. If people were hunting him, he couldn't drop his guard. He doubted they wanted to come to these corners of space, though- Gaia was rather territorial, and their neighbours the Terrans even more. He dropped a line. "Yo, Gaia. Fayam Aerial here. I need Havoc. He there?" Havoc himself replied, "OF COURSE, you... Wait, Fayam? You haven't been here in ages! What brings you here?"

*Qo'nos*
Johnny waved his hand at it. "No, thanks. I'll go back to meet my captain, Anna. You can send her the reward." With these words, he traveled back to Torgus Prime.

*Torgus Prime*
Anna responded, "Very well. Let me know if you have a suitable payback."

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5379 on: November 05, 2019, 06:20:05 PM »
|Hyperspace tunnel?|

"Yakaboo?" I exclaim, wonder why he brought her up. Did he actually mean that, or did he mean something else? He must have, because bringing her up doesn't seem coherent in this case. "If only he'd flirt too" I think to myself.

While I wait for Edo to do his thing in the command room, I place down the book and take a closer look at the interior. The floor is made out of dull gray metal, but it is padded. There is a small hallways leading to somewhere, probably the Bridge. The fuzzy couch I'm sitting on, black and comfortable, is placed in the possibly only common area or living room, as I'd say. I notice my shirt is still unbottoned, so I button it up, the last button being So hard to tuck in!! Just get in already!!
I fondle with the stubborn article of clothing for a few minutes, and finally put it in, completing my gray urban style uniform.
I take out my backpack and open it, putting my book in it, and I leave the clothes compartment completely open, it's contents almost completely exposed.

"What do you mean? This isn't good enough for you?" A little offended, I take my backpack and start putting things out softly, but not harshly enough for them to go far. "Then you'll surely show me what's acceptable, right!?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5380 on: November 11, 2019, 02:42:30 PM »
*** Hutta, Swampland near Nem'ro's Palace ***

The Jedi continued into the swamp, seemingly more alert and tense. Did he sensed a trap? Did he realize he'd been duped? It was difficult to say.

*** Hutta, Swampland near Nem'ro's Palace ***

The area, although relatively calm for swampland, had an incredibly tense atmosphere that hung over both sides of this upcoming skirmish.

The water around the jedi swished a bit, a sudden rise in tension before it burst forward. A single Cloaked figure suddenly rising from the water and swinging their sickle towards one of the guards, inaccurate gunshots starting to pepper the area around them seemingly from the trees and bushes.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5381 on: November 11, 2019, 03:17:52 PM »
"I think you misunderstand, Sir. I'm the only one free the rest of my squad is guarding your planet from any further attacks." Grey noted.

"You really think so?" Leylah asked.

"wasn't it something about a war against the Necrymans or something that eventually brought you two together?" Amie asked, turning to run to and almost tackle glomp her husband... "What happened?" She asked.

*** Coruscant Bar, Coruscant ***
"Well it is rather loud in here." Spyra noted as she came closer.

** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***
"All i smell are blaster burn marks on metal and  a couple of feint Aura's, You should know i'm not a Force user like you.." Cobalt sighed following along her armor materilizing onto her body.

*** Drifting ship in Romulan space ***
"We were captured, by the crew then frozen in carbonite, Tonya the female replied "IF i could see i could tell you how long we were out." She said getting to her feet the blue cyan stripped tiger lady replied.

"Crap they brought the Galatae this isn't gonna end well for them." Kiri noted seeing the Galatae show up on radar "WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?"  She asked once the Harrower dropped from hyperspace

***NCAC Galatae Bridge ***
"Darling your talking to the captain of one of the largest ships in the fleet.." Kylie said as he marked the harrower and reinforcements for a missile strike designating anti-shield plasma based missiles for the harrrower to open it's shields for the IKV Furiam then letting the swarms of missiles loose, the other missiles would home in on random locations on larger ships while the plasma torpedos would hammer the Harrower's shields. "Alright Roxanne let's see what damage we can do let's start with those escort ships!" Kylie commandas the galtae turned to face the ORS Cruiser, launching some Medusa Bombers with light  fighter escorts of Vulture droids, the large carrier decloaked just as it's 4 rail guns fired at the ORS Cruiser the bombers making their way towards the other large ships, piloted by droid brains remote controlled by specially modified Pilot droids on the Galatae, the large ship now visable on the battle field. "Good hunting ,Luv." Kylie replied to Vitani as he planned his next volley of fire, waiting for the rest of the missiles to home in on larger targets  the  large torpedos being too large and slow to hit fighters.

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***
"I had to journey to the furthest reaches of the galaxy to find a great, yet though lost warrior, i'd like to presetn" The sangheili stopped as a larger much taller Sangheili stepped forward... Xytan 'Jar Wattinr   a former Imperial admiral of the Covenant stepped forward "Kaidon? hmm your officer Kyva told me much of what you have done the Great Schism, and the Covenant dissolving into massive feuds due to the 'prophet's lies' I would be honored if you were to let me assist you in battling against Sangheilio's enemies." the large Sangheili warrior said. "I also have contact with a certain Kig-yar  who is interested in making a deal with you "Kyva noted.

*** Mongdrigo ***
"Lord Malgus, wanted to speak with you before you left, Commander." Rex, Relayed his message."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:24:35 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5382 on: November 12, 2019, 11:29:27 AM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen followed the tigress with his eyes, marking the door she went into with "DO NOT ENTER". The last thing he wanted to do was disturb the baby, even if he was as quiet as he could be. Having one more room to avoid, the snow leopard continued his exploration.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5383 on: November 13, 2019, 09:20:58 PM »

Right after Lethal Weapon's assault, Helix has calculated, that making a distance away from the cruiser would be wise. And thanks to his CPU algorithms, he was right. The explosion tailored after destroying the first cruiser launched a chain reaction. The proximity of Covenant's ship formation to each other and the amount of produced kinetic energy has reduced Sith's fleet to one vessel. By the time the explosion looked like a supernova, the cyborg was out of its range. And he was about to attack the remaining cruiser when a Harrower Battlecruiser appeared. The distance between the Ranger and the ship was too far for his scanner. That's why he decided to clarify the star-destroyer affiliation from the crew of the Lethal Weapon.

"Is that ship your friends or foe? I mean that star-destroyer that has just appeared.". Cyborg asked, cloaking his vessel. It would be a real pity if Helix gets nothing from destroying starships, but he was considering his reputation far more than credits. Otherwise, he wouldn't fight here. Most Rangers work for money, yet Helix was in a more profitable position.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

Ori was fascinated by meeting with Anakin, not less than Viktor does. But she was modest when it comes to emotions, and not just because of the warframe the Orokin continually wearing. Often, the galaxy-skinned is focused on business things only. So once Viktor and Anakin stopped their chit-chatting, the woman decided to make her presence known. Because from what she heard, further events won't require her presence. An excellent chance to learn something new.

"Please excuse my rudeness. Unless it's not about crafting lightsabers, may I explore the Temple library meanwhile? I'm studying Jedi's history and their Force". Ori asked, observing a vast amount of bookshelves. It was her nature to explore various mystical and not-really things, and Jedi's lore was among them. Not like it can make her any stronger, but at least she and Viktor would have one more topic to discuss. And who knows, maybe the Jedi library has something not just about the Force. Because Ori's job as a UNSC' operative is a little different. But even Viktor doesn't know about it.

*** SSV Normandy (SR1) -> Qo'noS' orbit -> First City***

"Draco wants us to go there and see what happened at that station. He's told me that there was an activity of Tal-Shiar. Also, there were no reports from that place. And if what Slippy said is true, and I have no reason not to trust him, we'll have a backup plan in case things turn worse. A little brutal, but I'm pretty sure no one will mourn for such trash as Tal-Shiar. Did I answer your question, sir Falco?". The Turian responded in return, when EDI gently notified, that Normandy has arrived at Qo'noS' system and about to dock at First City spaceport. Dranghyr was here for the first and, hopefully, not for the last time. And right after landing, the Star Fox team headed right to the shipwright. The Turian didn't mind if someone from the team might want to explore the city. But the thing is, that Fel didn't use such things and always act according to the plan.

*** Hyperspace tunnel ***

"Sure thing, buddy. I suppose you never being shot from a blaster, and thus, you have no idea how does it hurt. Luckily, I have a combat armor for you; just let me show it.". Edo answered and decided to go for armor locker to retrieve its contents, left by his old now-dead partner. He didn't even get a chance to don it. He died after a day the armor was bought. But now it will serve for what it needs for. However, upon standing up, Drex noticed the content of Foderis' backpack, and that coerced him to stop for a second. An overall bodysuit in a bug of a space mercenary? More and more, the folf was surprising the human.

"A bodysuit? Did you work in nightclubs before you turned into a mercenary? I'm eager to know how that happened. Usually, people don't change so... frisky.". Edo questioned, raising his eyebrow and smirked. Perhaps, Foderis' life story was way more interesting than Edo's one. Which one the captain wanted to listen to.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 08:00:40 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5384 on: November 14, 2019, 12:09:23 AM »

"A Sith?" Weaver tried to hide his surprise, "Then I better hurry. Hey uh... thanks by the way," with that Weaver took off, provided the technician had nothing else to say. While making his way to the transporter, he struggled to put on his rig, having to stop to be able to fully put it on. It wasn't a weapon per se, in the same sense that a chainsaw wasn't designed to be a weapon. Yes, it could be used to hurt or even kill someone, but that wasn't the main reason it was created.

The fancy name of the rig was the Environmental Protection and Manipulation Pack. Or just EPMP. First and probably most importantly, it protected the user from hostile environmental effects. Extreme cold/heat, spine-crushing gravity, radiation, toxic atmosphere or lack thereof, etc. Technically, it could stop bullets and other projectiles, but losing shield power in a hostile environment might just as well be as deadly as just getting shot.

Secondly, it could create temporary constructs from the Novo crystal contained within the pack. Need to break open a door? Make a crowbar. Need to get somewhere high? Make a temporary ladder. It could modify existing objects too. Make a lamp shine blue instead of yellow. Make a pipe red hot. Everything was temporary however, and constructs faded faster the most complex they were, or the farther the user went. One couldn't heal, feed, or refuel with it. You could, however, keep someone on life support until real aid came, make a tasty meal with none of the benefits, or create and ride a bike.

The device had safety features, however. First, it couldn't make weapons unless a direct threat was detected. No guns, explosives, swords, etc. Only if someone else also had a weapon with hostile intent. Second, the device would not work on anyone it deemed intelligent, or on an object it deemed to being attended or used. It also disallowed it being used on itself or the user. Lastly, it would disable entirely if the user was, what the manual identified as, "mentally corrupted." What it really meant was stressed users couldn't use it without a manual safety override. A lack of focus could create unintentional objects, and a total loss of control was... catastrophic.

Weaver stepped into the transporter. The technician was right about the transporter. Weaver stumbled out, having to lean against a wall for a few good minutes to regain his composure. Once he was all sorted, he set himself straight, and headed towards wherever Rellius was.