The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256215 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5340 on: October 09, 2019, 11:24:16 PM »
*** Starship Endeavor, Qo'nos Spacedock ***

Weaver was silent for a moment, his four eyes blinking, "How do they know my name?" he whispered. Of course, he might have forgotten his ship always had his identification transponder on, as was law in some places. If you have nothing to hide then don't hide at all was how the thinking goes. At least he thought that was the thought.

"... I acknowledge you. I know you said no details, but I need at least something to go off of before we meet, wherever we're meeting." Couldn't be too careful nowadays. What did they need him for anyway? Tracking?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5341 on: October 11, 2019, 04:46:31 AM »
*Coruscant*
The Deep Space Detection system, designed to track and ID high-energy travel systems. FSD, lightspeed, warp, and just about anything else set the system off. Like a grand scale air traffic control, display panels marked and tracked ships that came and went throughout the day. An operator, Alan Chesney, saw a very strange phenomenon. A warp-sphere, like the Mongdrigans used, was detected in the lower sectors. He blinked, rubbed his eyes, and sighed in relief as the phenomenon disappeared. With a shrug, Alan dismissed it as a glitch.

-Market District, Coruscant-
A cry of  “murder!” ripped through the crowds like a gunshot. A woman backed away from a darkened alleyway in horror. Coruscant Guardsmen ran quickly to the scene, setting up an exclusion zone around the crime scene. Since it was near surface-level, and he happened to be nearby, Commander Fox stood in the alleyway, helmet mounted lights blaring. He gave an unconscious gasp as he spotted the body, and began taking notes.  A Mongdrigan, male. Not more than twenty or so. The wound stopped the Commander’s scribbling. A slash, charred black and clothed burnt, had been gouged in the victim’s torso. Fox brought up his communicator, and began a high-priority transmission. Master Skywalker needed to hear this. Now.

Offline MintPlush

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Ram
  • Coloring: Mint/Green fur, Pale pink skin
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Squishy
« Reply #5342 on: October 12, 2019, 12:32:59 AM »
*** Marketplace, Hutta ***

She nodded to, what she thought was a robot. The mention of bolts in her kneecaps was heard loud and clear, leaving a slight sting to that area of her body. Sheesh, this thing wasn't playing around.. Echo sighed a huge release as he decided to side with her. She was built more for silent kills and not for head-on confrontations...Such as they humans and Weequays that were shoving their way to them. There were 4 of them: 3 humans and a Weequay. They had seen her and despite the threatening machine she was standing with, they continued toward them.  She took a quick glance at him, figuring that he could handle this well without her and she could save some bullets by backing behind him. Out of habit, she unsheathed two daggers as she moved to his posterior. "Must be my lucky day.." She grinned.

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
  • Hello friends and guests welcome to my profile
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange red with white chest and stomach
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 102
  • Build: skinny but fit so no bones are showing
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: waiting and looking for the slightest signs of life on the forum
« Reply #5343 on: October 13, 2019, 06:51:39 AM »
Derik

Short bio:
Age- 28
gender- Male
race- Red fox
Weapon- Old fashioned 12 gauge single barrel
Profession- traveling black market surgeon
Origin- Detroit planet earth
Other- robotic eye which when removed can be used as a eye cam Left eye
right leg stiff so has a limp

I awaken early in the morning and power on my eye put on my a pair of jeans and my combat boots.
"Ready for another day" I say as I walk down the hall and to the bathroom to finish changing and perform basic hygiene.
After I finish in the bathroom I walk downstairs and to my truck humming to myself along the way. I drive down to an old apartment building used as my lair which happens to be a few blocks away from my home. I enter the tall building and head for the elevator. When I reach the elevator I head up to the top floor to prepare all of my equipment and get ready to be called out any moment.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:22:23 AM by Derik »

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5344 on: October 13, 2019, 12:09:17 PM »
Derik

Short bio:
Age- 28
gender- Male
race- Red fox
Weapon- Old fashioned 12 gauge single barrel
Profession- traveling black market surgeon
Origin- Detroit planet earth
Other- robotic eye which when removed can be used as a eye cam Left eye
right leg stiff so has a limp

I awaken early in the morning and power on my eye put on my a pair of jeans and my combat boots.
"Ready for another day" I say as I walk down the hall and to the bathroom to finish changing and perform basic hygiene.
After I finish in the bathroom I walk downstairs and to my truck humming to myself along the way. I drive down to an old apartment building used as my lair which happens to be a few blocks away from my home. I enter the tall building and head for the elevator. When I reach the elevator I head up to the top floor to prepare all of my equipment and get ready to be called out any moment.

Thank you for joining the RP but could you please move your character profile to the OOC thread?
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5345 on: October 13, 2019, 08:00:00 PM »
((This thread is in the Fun RP board, whilst the "OOC thread" is in the Serious RP Companion board. It follows a different route, so if Derek is here to join just this Fun RP but not any of the Serious RP ones, I understand why he is posting the character profile here. What doesn't help is that character profiles were posted here in the past before the OOC thread became a thing.))

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5346 on: October 13, 2019, 09:46:25 PM »
((This thread is in the Fun RP board, whilst the "OOC thread" is in the Serious RP Companion board. It follows a different route, so if Derek is here to join just this Fun RP but not any of the Serious RP ones, I understand why he is posting the character profile here. What doesn't help is that character profiles were posted here in the past before the OOC thread became a thing.))

((This is what we're trying to fix, so people won't lose their profiles))
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5347 on: October 13, 2019, 10:24:53 PM »
*** Senate Tower, Coruscant ***

"Agreed," Mon Mothma said. She went about sending the order to the commerce department. "We will signal you when the first convoy is en route. Until then."

*** Unspecified Location, Coruscant ***

"Well, Hera still waits for you - I'll tell her you are here, maybe she'll meet you elsewhere," Cham said.

"There is no escape," he said. When he felt Ori touch him, he looked to her. She was there for him through it all. How much further would she go? "We have to find him, and put him down, once and for all. We can run from him no longer," he told her.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"I'll put together what details I can; go get your ship. Contact me once you have it, I should have intel for you. I won't lie - just from my preliminary look at the data, you're jumping feet first into a s***storm," Draco told Fel. Falco could be heard expressing his own excitement. "You'd better get going. Contact me once you have your ship."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

The aged dragon chuckled heartily. "The price of having a family," he said. "And speaking of which, where is that son of yours? His birthday's coming up, you know."

"Hrm... not sure what room would be a good starting point, but a word of caution - stay out of the armory. Kyle gets touchy about that," Anna cautioned Michen. There was a rapid beep from the kitchen, and Anna excused herself to tend to the cooking meal.

"Don't worry about it, honey," Kira said groggily from beside Kanan. "Go back to sleep."

*** Unspecified Location ***

"For one thing, the Detapa Council doesn't make a habit of going out to personally hand out requests to meet with people - their people handle that," Jacqueline explained. "Still, you'll want to lay low for a while; people who get stuck on the Obsidian Order's radar rarely ever leave it. I'm trying to find out where they're basing their operation from this time, but so far, it's slow going."

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***

The face of Romulan Sith Lord Darth Torrentus appeared on the main view screen. She was nearly indistinguishable from the late Romulan Admiral Arai - what made Torrents different was that she had facial tattoos marking her as a Sith. "First off, let me thank you for your assistance - the bulk of my forces were elsewhere, and this attack caught me completely by surprise. That said, were you able to pull anything off the Capellan Command ship?"

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

The hunter nodded, then motioned for Katin to come closer, getting his transporter ready.

"I'll see what I can do with this ship," Steiner said. "If anything, we might be able to create a diversion."

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***

the trip, so far, was uneventful. It was halfway to Sangheilios that, for one reason or another, the Lethal Weapon dropped out of Hyperspace. The bridge crew went nuts, trying to figure out just what the **** was going on when a small battle group of Imperial Enforcer Cruisers accompanied by an Imperial Dominator-class Star Destroyer appeared bearing the logo of the Sith Covenant. The Lethal Weapon went shields-up and weapons-hot as it sent out an emergency distress signal. The Imperial ships immediately attacked, and the Lethal Weapon was forced to defend itself.

*** Jawa Sandcrawler Camp, Tatooine ***

"Good," K'Tath said. He nodded to a strange husk of a somewhat-distant ship, half-buried in the sand that looked like it'd been torn open by a giant beast. "There's our target. Archive's on the bridge; we'll be entering through a breach in the engineering section. You all set?"

*** DMC Embassy, Stormwind, Azeroth ***

"No, he was with me," came the voice of Lian, holding a young Worgen child's hand in her own. "And he wanted to see mommy and daddy."

"Where's James?" Ketorr queried.

"At the Inn; was gonna meet him there," Lian answered. "But I can't have this little one with me for it."

"Oh, don't tell me you two are gonna--" Ketorr grumbled.

"Relax, dad, we're not... at least, I'm not. Somebody's gonna have to carry him home tonight, and you know I prefer to keep my head clear," Lian assured her godfather.

*** Market District, Coruscant ***

Luke strode through the crowds with his wife in tow to the scene, approaching the lead investigator. "What do we have?" he asked.

*** Mongdrigo ***

While the damage from Brottleheim's attack was repaired, Malgus meditated. It was during this meditation that he saw something - a black dragoness, with a fleet of ships that could be useful to Mongdrigo. A possibility she might call this world home. But she would need to deal with a creature Malgus didn't recognize - and he distinctly heard the name "Obsidian Order" mentioned in his vision before he woke.

The Bounty Hunter drew both his blasters, and held them ready, not yet pointing them at the fire team of goons. "What are you drawing for, scum?" the Weequay sneered.

"You don't wanna tangle with me - not many people survive that," the 'robot' said. "And in case you haven't figured it out, yet, you're on Nem'ro's turf."

"Shove off," one of the humans scoffed. "We're not here for you anyway - the little squirt behind you is who we want. She's wanted by Fa'athra."

"Too bad," the robot replied. "Fa'athra - and by extension, anyone working for him - is number one on my list with a bullet."

"That so?" another human sneered, drawing a blaster rifle. The robot was faster, raising his blaster and putting a bolt between his eyes. The other blaster went up and nailed the second human, drawing his pistol. His aim shifted to the third human, who had his blaster drawn and was ready to fire; he got one to the chest and dropped like a rock. That left the Weequay, who managed to close the distance. He made an attempt to throw the robot aside, but this was met with a blaster grip smack to the side of his head, then a blaster bolt to that side of his head. The Robot then turned to Echo. He regarded her briefly, then removed his helmet, revealing a human face with cyborg eyes. "Takes guts to pull something on Fa'athra bad enough for him to send a hit squad after you. I like that." He offered a hand. "Name's Akarkek. I was actually about to hit the star lanes - you can ride along, if you want - so long as you don't mind riding with a Mercenary Bounty Hunter."

"We need your help. Our ship is too recognizable," the Yaut'ja signal said. "Our clan must retrieve package. Details in person."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:55:49 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5348 on: October 13, 2019, 10:43:43 PM »
*** Unspecified Location, Coruscant ***
Spyra turned to Viktor. "Do you think you can handle your little problem without me, while i Go see Hera?" the purple dragon asked.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"It was agreed that Drake would keep tabs on him, I keep tabs on Shiloh and I think She's over at  Kabby's with her boy friend, I think jason is in his room with his girlfriend.

Indeed he was Layleh getting over her fear of crushing the controller in her hand  started to get more comfortable with playing the game...

Kanan grumbled and went back to sleep pulling Kira in for a gentle kiss, as he did.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"Do we have any reading on how many are left on board?" Grey asked.

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***
"Aaah spit." Kira grumbled "i didn't have any extra reinforcements planned for this..." The khajiit grumbled.

*** Jawa Sandcrawler Camp, Tatooine ***
"I was hopeing to go back to the ship first but i can manage." Cobalt replied following along.

*** DMC Embassy, Stormwind, Azeroth ***
"LIan I thought I told you to inform me of any changes to you plans invovling James." Kia sighed.

*** Mongdrigo ***
"If it's all good with you supreme leader, I would like to head back with my report."Rex said to Malgus," It seems you have things in order here."Rex added.

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***
Something began to beep on Kylies arm he held  his arm up and his eyes widened. "You up for some action?" He asked, showing Vitani the distress call  the ship's systems had picked up.

*** Drifting ship in Romulan space ***
The ship was eerily quiet, no sign of what happened not even a scratch on the wall and all data had been erased even the logs., and the two carbonite boxes were fully functional the two jedi inside in perfect cryohybernation.. and oddly the only thing in the whole ship with power.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:55:54 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5349 on: October 14, 2019, 02:00:19 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Malgus’s new assistant, Coll, stood outside the meditation chamber, paws folded behind him. He had assembled a fleet of very elegant vessels to act as transport for Lady Tano. He sighed, mumbling quietly to himself the names and classifications of these vessels.

*Coruscant, Market District*
Commander Fox sighed. “Unsure, Master Skywalker. Victim’s Mongdrigan, native of the planet that Master Tano is visiting. The odd part is,” Fox stepped over the body and pulled him onto his back, revealing the wound. “This. Very interesting, looks like a saber. Rogue elements on Coruscant?” He shrugged. “This could be bad. I suggest, at a risk of overstepping my bounds, we keep this quiet for now.”

Offline MintPlush

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Ram
  • Coloring: Mint/Green fur, Pale pink skin
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Squishy
« Reply #5350 on: October 15, 2019, 01:02:26 AM »

She stood in stance behind him, not wanting to accidentally get between his aim. The young Orc glared at the Weequay from behind him. The interaction between the four and the machine seemed to be over fairly quick. He had a deadly aim that she noted never to cross.
When the 'robot' turned to her and revealed that he was indeed a human she blinked a few times in surprise before laughing and scratching the back of her head sheepishly. "Ah..thanks."

Echo gave him a gloved hand in return, "Echo. I owe you one, Akarkek. And I would love nothing more than to get off this planet - so long as you don't arrest me I am okay with joining a Merc Bounty Hunter. I'll be good for the most part." She grinned.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5351 on: October 15, 2019, 08:50:14 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded, looking at the dragon as she rushed off. All right, stay out of the armory. That wouldn't be so difficult... Errr... If he knew where the armory was...

Never mind that now. We'll find it as we explore, I'm sure.

Well that was true. And once found, it can just be left as is.

Right. Up and awaaay!

We're already up!

Yeh, on the first floor. Her her. Get looking. The stairs is actually a good spot to start mentally mapping things.

Michen could only softly laugh about this pretty amusing internal conversation, even though he tried his best to hide his inner feelings from the people around him. Well, the room he left his badge at was easy to find from the stairs, soooo... In his head, the feral marked both the stairs to the first floor and the room he was near the door of as two important points. There, that was a good start. Now to look further around. What was the best course of action?

Michen shortly had a look of "I'm not really sure" on his face, but he assumed it would be the easiest to simply keep sneaking around the first floor for now. He would leave all closed doors be for the time being, but rooms with an open door would be closer inspected. Of course, any doors that could only be locked from the inside that were left unlocked would be interesting as well...

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
  • Hello friends and guests welcome to my profile
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange red with white chest and stomach
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 102
  • Build: skinny but fit so no bones are showing
  • Currently: waiting and looking for the slightest signs of life on the forum
« Reply #5352 on: October 16, 2019, 07:43:55 PM »
~Earth Deriks lair~

Finally receiving a call Derik loads his equipment into his personal ship (just a small one seat carrier) and heads for Onyx Prime. "I am heading there now can you give a brief description of his condition" Derik asks as he starts up the ship and gets it turned in the right direction "He is currently in a catatonic like state and his heart rate is very low" Says an onsite doctor "I will try and get there as fast as I can"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5353 on: October 17, 2019, 02:15:27 AM »
*** Senate Tower, Coruscant ***

"Agreed," Mon Mothma said. She went about sending the order to the commerce department. "We will signal you when the first convoy is en route. Until then."

"Right."
Dvosye nodded as the com cut, the Commissar that brought it picked up the com and tipped his hat towards Mothma.  A wordless acknowledgement of the decision she made. Now it all rested on where he was going to go after this.

-Hutta, Nem'ro's palace, Swamp.-

A Vengu hind silently hovered just a bit above from the ground. A group of 15-or-so raggedly cloaked Vengu dropping into the murky water below, weapons wrapped with cloth. Pretty much all of them looking like simple Vengan refugees holding their wrapped belongings.

'Shoot anything that doesn't have a Light-sword. Anything that wanders here needs to be dealt with swiftly. You-' The apparent leader motioned to 13 of the infiltrators

'You stay back here and find a good ambushing point. Three of us will scout ahead and see when the bastard comes over.' by this time, they had already previously dropped off a letter that would get some attention from the Jedi.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5354 on: October 18, 2019, 04:42:55 AM »

Weaver thought for a moment, "Alright. Details in person. Where are we meeting up?"