The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 99226 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Turian
  • Coloring: Grey carapace
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Typical for Turians.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5415 on: November 21, 2019, 08:52:29 PM »
*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***

Helix's rest was short, but he suspected that it wasn't the end. Upon exiting from hyperspace, Sith's vessels started to release 'bees' from nests - the fighters. And it was the moment when Helix regretted about the armament of his ship. He had to buy those torpedos on Qo'noS when he could. They would be handy here, despite the fact the element they're using is forbidden amidst some of Galactic Society's members. And since Rangers need to obey the laws of their contractors, they have no right to use it as well. But this is where comes another benefit of the Rangers.

"Roger. Reinforcement en route.". Helix said before decloaking and engaging in a fight with fighters in proximity. He knew his allies will come as they always do. They can be found in any part of the Galaxy. Being one of the largest organizations in the Society, Rangers can rely on each other by sending a call signal in the nearest systems. And they will reply. And so Helix did. Unlike he is, there are a lot of Rangers who are using mixed types of weapons of their vessels. That was cyborg's point as in the upcoming battle, and real power is needed.

"Viktor is the most exciting person I've ever met. After everything he survived, he still experiences emotions and feelings. Many would isolate themselves from the world, become closed and hostile. But not Viktor. At times, he's even softer than anyone can assume because of his gaze. I'm still wondering where he gets the power not to get mad for the events in the past. I suppose it's his iron will. Being his closest friend, or even more,  I'd call a gift of fate.". Ori replied, being surprised how much she told. However, after all the time they spent together, the Orokin considered Viktor's description a little short. It's just her habit to talk. "Why have you asked?"

*** Qo'noS, First City ***

"As I said on Dragon'taan, it's going to be a carrier. Large enough to fit all of our ships and cover ours back even if the Vaadwaur appears. Arwings, at least.". The Turian said in response and approached the shipwright manager, being a little astonished by the Gorn size. The reptile was taller than Fel in almost one and a half times. "Yes, sir. We're looking for a Kar'Fi-class carrier with as maximum customization ability as possible. If you don't have one, I'm sure we can agree on something different.".
  • Signature art by: Furry Defence Forces
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke

“If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together” African proverb

"Who I am is not important, my message is." Revan

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
  • Coloring: Silvergrey fur, darkgrey rosettes (or spots on the head). White fur on the tip of the tail, the claws and the belly.
  • Height: 58 cm (2' 0"), Lenght: 123 cm (4' 2")
  • Weight: 37 kg (82 lbs)
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: In pineapple on pizza fights
« Reply #5416 on: November 23, 2019, 10:03:38 AM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen made notice of the open door. Being a snow leopard, he'd be easily able to make some things out in the dark, so there was no reason for him to hesitate checking it out. He didn't immediately head on inside, but rather, he stopped in the doorway and tried to make some stuff out to see what kind of room it was first. The odd room did look interesting to watch, though...

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
  • Currently: Having a Little Breakdown!
« Reply #5417 on: November 23, 2019, 11:44:26 AM »
|Hyperspace tunnel|

Oh shoot, He shouldn't have seen that..... But I have an excuse
"Well, I wouldn't really call myself a mercenary,,,, but I guess you could say that. I'm more of a... Guy looking for a job." I say sheepishly, sitting on the couch, surrounded by clothes.  I pause for a minute.
"So the bodysuit I have as a joke, had it since University. I used it at my first party, let's say. But I didn't know you would be that surprised. I also didn't remember taking the suit with me, but I guess it's here now." I look at him, my look a mixture of anxiety and happiness. "But I also have... Other secrets you may wish to know"
That sounded weird
"Good" I whisper.

"Anyway, what is there to do on this ship of yours?" I say estatically and tuck all of my clothes in the bag in a rush, hurrying closer to Edo after I'm done. But my legs feel stiff all of a sudden, and they lock in place, making me fall and collapse to the ground with a loud trump.
"Ooow!!" I yell, my face hitting the floor. I feel something cold on my snout, dripping down on the floor. Blood. I get up and fall down onto the couch, clutching my nose. "That hurts..." I say sadly, closing my eyes.

Monika's the best.

Just Monika

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5418 on: November 24, 2019, 10:30:42 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     A cold and earie rush floweed to Katin. A sort of uneasy feeling came over him as this strange man spoke to him. His eyes, the red glow to them felt like they dug into his soul, and it wasn’t very pleasant. Though he was polite nonetheless. Katin bowed back to him in a respectful manner.
     “A pleasure, I am King Katin Hysteria. One of the twin kings of the country of Ceol down on my world. Yes I have many questions, but first, I want to thank the hunters, Wolf, and his captain Scar. Thank you for your assistance and the welcoming chance aboard your ship.” He turned and gave them both a bow in respect
“Second, what plan do we have for getting aboard the MJ12 ship and getting their people out?”

Damien goraned hearing that it was just them alone to assist in the attack.
“Great, okay we can still make this work. Is there anything your forces can offer to let us get out there and fight when we need to?”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5419 on: December 02, 2019, 02:36:36 AM »

"Can you boost our comm signal?" Amy asked Keri. "See if we can reach--" It was then that an RCS-class Armored Cruiser de-cloaked just off the Lethal Weapon's Starboard bow and powered weapons and shields. But something was off - for one, RCS-class Cruisers don't typically come equipped with cloaking devices, and this particular model was eight kilometers long - four times the size of the original RCS. And it was armed with weapons not common for a ship of its class - turbolasers, ion cannons, autocannons, disruptor banks, and multi-directional torpedo launchers.

Before Amy could react, it fired a tachyon inversion beam at the Harrower from what should have been the point where the energy projector would be installed. It quickly drained the Harrower's shields, and caused several major power conduits on the starboard side of the vessel to explode, and the ship listed to starboard and collided with the Interdictor snared in the Resurgent Star Destroyers tractor beam. The unidentified ship then fired on the other Interdictor, and shredded it. That done, the ship's weapons on the opposite side fired on the remaining CCS Battlecruisers and decimated them.

When all was said and done, the charred remains of a Sith Covenant Ambush force sat floating adrift. It was then that the Lethal Weapon got a short message: "Path clear. More enemy ships inbound. Get to Sangheilios. They will not follow."

Helix would receive a very different message: "Must talk. You are needed. Meet over Odessen. Coordinates attached. Identify with Access Code: Black Viking. Will meet you there."

And just like that, the massive RCS cruiser turned away, moving unusually fast for a ship that size, then cloaked and vanished.

"What do we do, Amy?" Jake asked.

"What we were told; Helm, plot a course for Sangheilios, maximum velocity! Tell our allies to do the same!" Amy commanded. The transmission was sent, and the massive Resurgent turned and went to hyperspace. Amy had no time to see if Helix followed; her ship plotted its course and went to hyperspace.

The IKS Furiam de-cloaked just off the Galatae's port side. "... the hell was that?" Vitani asked Kylie.

*** Yaut'ja Warship, Nephira Orbit ***

"At present, we're opting for a stealth approach; this ship has identified a hole in the Tal Shiar's patrol sweeps and sensor coverage; that's our ticket in. From there, it's a matter of not hitting anything on the station approach, then we beam in, get our people, and get out," Scourge responded to Katin.

"Jail... shielded. Transport... im-poss-i-ble. Beam... in... cargo... bay," Scar told Katin.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"We'll spare whatever we can - just tell us what you need," Silrus told Damien.

"A Kar'Fi? Not a kind of ship typically requested... but you're in luck; we have one available, and totally customizable. Are you paying for it, or do you have a requisition form?"

Rellius stood at the meeting point, adorned in a hooded, black cloak, her lightsaber clipped to her belt. "Can't wait all day..." she muttered.

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

Who should receive Gaia's call but Master Anakin Skywalker's go-to man in the fleet, Admiral Piett, who answered: "Havoc Jumbojet, this is Admiral Piett of the Imperial Alliance Fleet - I have heard of the woman you seek. A dragoness. What's your issue with her?"

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

"Well, his father was a bit of a maverick - but he was a damn good duelist. I never was able to best him. Before Order 66, he was being considered to succeed Master Cin Drallig as Battlemaster - but he turned down the position," Anakin explained. "And when Order 66 came down, I'm sorry to say he died defending a group of younglings. Which reminds me, did Viktor say why he wanted to come here? Or the name Aldukaal?"

*** Coruscant, Market District ***

"No, father never had history with these people. But, just to be safe, I'll talk to him. In the meantime, keep at this - anything you can tell me will be helpful, Clear?" Luke told Fox.

*** Coruscant Bar, Coruscant ***

"Command thinks Viktor knows something, something that will be helpful later on. We only just recently learned of the threat posed by Aldukaal," Hera responded. "Regardless, Aldukaal must be eliminated in any way possible. Whether by your hand or Viktor's is irrelevant - you get paid as long as the assassin is dealt with... permanently. Secondary objective is to find out whatever you can about the Knights of the Ebon Blade, and what their current activities are. For that, I'd advise talking to Viktor. He may know."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Ahsoka marched onto the ship, motioning for Rex to follow, and settled in for the trip home.

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***

"Everything," K'Tath told Cobalt. "We'll review the data on the Stryker." He kept an eye out for trouble, and called up a BR77A2 , keeping it leveled and ready to fire. It was unclear what had him on edge.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"And then you married my son, and you two birthed my grandchildren," Anna chuckled. "But yeah... anyway, you remember that some time after Kyle and I got married that we had our daughter, Kira."

Kira napped on her bed, smiling as she slept. The TV was left on, at a low volume, probably by Kanan.

Inside the room Michen stood in the doorway of, were racks of weapons. These were not DMC-issue weapons - rather, each one was just as alien in origin as the other. If one had to guess, it would seem like a...

"... I see you've found my trophy room," Kyle said from Michen's right. He walked over, into the room, and turned on the light, where it became apparent that weapons were not the only trophies - there were several articles of armor and tech. "So I collect unusual trophies. Or, I did. Before I wound up in the DMC, I did a lot of traveling. Everything you see here is something I took from an enemy or place where I felt I accomplished something. Saved a lot of lives, convoys, worlds... even in the Marauder War, after I joined the DMC, my trophy-collecting never really stopped."

*** Drifting ship in Romulan space ***

"... you may want to come with us," the NCO told Tonya. "We... have a lot to discuss."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5420 on: December 02, 2019, 04:19:22 AM »
*** Meeting Spot, First City, Qo'nos ***

Weaver paused for a moment, recognizing the face, but not immediately remembering where they first met, nor the name. He resumed his approach, waving at her, "Oh uh... hi again. A technician said you knew something about an alien race that's been trying to contact me?"

He still couldn't remember the name.
Losing is Fun!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5421 on: December 02, 2019, 05:01:55 AM »
*Coruscant, Market District*
Fox gave Luke a sharp salute. “Yessir. I’ll get to the bottom of this.” He called for a second coroner, and posted officers on auxiliary patrols, keeping a particular eye on any and all Mongdrigans.

*Mongdrigo, Local Space*
Coll led Ahsoka and Rex onto the curved Mongdrigan vessel, aptly named ‘First Impression’, and toured the interior as it departed. The quarters, though somewhat small, were lavishly decorated. The power plant hummed quietly, but lacked a Mongdrigan FTL drive. “We couldn’t keep the tiberium stable through the wormholes,” Coll explained. “But, we’re going to slingshot off of a neutron star. That should get us to Coruscant. But it’ll be a day or so.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 3 years Obtainable by request
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5422 on: December 02, 2019, 04:07:14 PM »
"What was that?" Keri asked

Meanwhile on the Galatae, Kylie looked over the sensor readings, though he could probably track the  modified cloaked covenant vessel, he felt there was no need to. "I have no idea..." Kylie grumbled. "You ready to head back in?" He asked.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"I'm the only one here ,sir." Grey replied.

"I'll keep that in mind, was there anything else, hera?" Spyra asked, as she turned to leave.

*** Mongdrigo ***
Rex followed Ashoka to the Modrigan ship. "Umm no offense to Lord Malgus ,but...Is this ship safe?" he asked.

** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***
"Alright." Cobalt said following along, not feeling like she needed a weapon, just yet.

"Well stuff happens." Amie replied going back into teh kitchen to get something to drink

Kanan quietly opened the door to kira's room setting down what he had grabbed for lunch for the two of them ontop of a dresser in the room, a simple ham sandwich with some condiments in their little packages set to the side, he gently set down on the bed trying not to wake Kira as his hand slowly moved to the pink Dragoness' muzzle and stroked it gently.

"That'd be a lot easier if we could see." Tonya noted.

Tony on the other hand walked towards the wall , but instead of banging into it he somehow walked up the wall and to the ceiling now somehow walking upside down from the ceiling... "Ahh, that clears the mind." he said.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5423 on: December 02, 2019, 06:18:38 PM »
OOC: We're pleased to introduce an adult GS version of the RP. You can find it's here: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=41079.new#new
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke

“If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together” African proverb

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5424 on: December 03, 2019, 10:37:57 PM »
*** Hyperspace tunnel -> X Galaxy ***

During his chatting with Foderis, the Cerberus' skipper has noted one thing - the air in the room was too dry. It wasn't the thing the human didn't like, but his new partner has fur. That means that the purple folf is like a walking capacitor which can discharge upon touching metallic things. Not only it was a threat to electronics - Foderis himself could accidentally make himself very nervous. Even though the frigate isn't too big, the amount of electrical power circuiting over the vessel is quite high. To fix this, Edo needed to increase humidity in the ship by turning on the additional switch on the life support system. It was in the same room where Drex and Foderis have been. And while the man was walking to the control panel, he leery listen to the folf's speech. The canine was an intriguing person for sure.

"Other secrets? You can share them with me if you want. And speaking about things to do on my ship, there are a few workshops. I've tailored this ship to be as a mobile base during the war with the Xenon. An armor locker on this floor, robotic and gunsmith ones on the floor below.". The captain said, returning his look to the control panel. However, he got frustrated when he decided to intensify the humidity. The LCD screen next to the board displayed a 'no water' message and refused Drex's request. Luckily, the two going to spend not enough time on this ship for Foderis to get his fur too much charged with electrons. He might be struck but not too strong. It will be more like a spark.

Folf's fall has given almost a heart attack to Edo. In no time, the human had grabbed a spray with a life support gel. Afterward, he helped the canine to get up and handed him the medical device. The gel should restore the damaged vessels.

"Take this and spray it in your nose. Then inhale. It should help. You gotta be careful around here.". Edo said, giving the medicine.

"Sure. Here is the form.". The Turian responded, handing the datapad with the form to the tall Gorn. He has heard the person with a black cloak. Alas, the grey alien, has a habit to never talk with strangers who have no relation to his mission or task. If Rellius is interested in cooperation with Fel, she better to show it stronger. But that's only Dranghyr's trait, and if someone from the team can be more talkative and willing to speak with the hooded person, Fel will have no choice but join the conversation.

"Indeed, he has pronounced the name right after we met with one guy. However, Viktor didn't tell me about Aldukaal anything. But for some reason, the name sounds very familiar. Like I've met that person before. That's why I've come to the library. I want to know if reincarnation is possible with the Force and if so, who can be capable of such magic.". Ori said, examining the bookshelves. There were a lot of writings, yet none of them seem to suit the Orokin needs. Perhaps, Anakin might help with the question.

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios -> Odessen (Star Wars universe) *** (moved to the Adult GS)

Helix didn't wait too long for his comrades. Quite soon, Chip and Dale, two other Rangers, have arrived. The cyborg didn't tell them anything as the Sith Covenant was Rangers' enemy as well. Statement 'enemy of my friend is my enemy' works great in case of the biggest mercenaries network. As so, they have massive access to various markets, and often, Rangers' ships are a combination of multiple technologies from any part of the Galactic Society. Moreover, the design of their vessels sometimes can't be identified as almost every Ranger is an individualist. That's why while Chip and Dale were piloting Aggressor assault fighters, the armament of which ones consisted from Vaadwaur weapons. Namely, mine clusters. The maneuverability of the vessels is quite high so that they could afford it.

When the united forces against the Covenant have finally got a break, Helix decided to listen to the message he obtained once more. And when he realized who was the sender of the mail, the cyborg resolved to travel to Odessen. If his comrades can find anything here - that will be their payment for the help they provided today. Helix has enough funds on his account, yet it didn't help too much with his search for the automatical forge. Perhaps, meeting with Luro can help with cyborg' quest.

"Looks like my part here is done, ladies and gentlemen. Rangers service wishes you the best.". Helix said over the comlink with the Starship Lethal Weapon, then instructed the other two Rangers and warped to Odessen. Chip and Dale are experienced enough to deal here on their own.

Offline Anna Steen

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Because science!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion (Panthera leo spp. gaia)
  • Coloring: Black eyes, white fur
  • Height: 1.7 m
  • Weight: 110 kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Not stopping designing
« Reply #5425 on: December 07, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »
*Gaia*
Havoc said, "I'm hunting this group calling themselves the 'Obsidian Order'. Those goons have attacked our ally, AND THAT'S THEIR LAST MISTAKE! ...Only thing; we need a lead, and that Jaqueline girl seems to have one."
Fayam listened in on the conversation, murmuring to himself: "Typical. He never hides his opinions. Oh well. They'll see his other side when the fight starts."

*New Romulus*
With the job done, Anna commanded the fleet to return. Upon arrival back at New Romulus, she saw Johnny was still away. She didn't worry abouthim, though- he was more than capable holding his own.
  • Signature art by: Google may know too.
Follow me on: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/Discord/YouTube

Spoiler for Hidden:
Ok, ok, you can follow me on Bricklink Studio Gallery. Happy now?

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
  • Currently: Having a Little Breakdown!
« Reply #5426 on: December 08, 2019, 05:23:41 PM »
"Sorry!" I say again and take the gel. "But isn't it wasting on me?" I also add before gently pushing Edo on a chair. I then take the gel, it's handle very smooth and hard to handle. I rub it on my snout and then wait.
After a couple of seconds it starts working. I need this in my life.
I then fall softly back, sitting in Edo's lap. I don't notice I did that, I just instinctively nuzzle him, like I did so many times before.

His uniform is a little sharp, and feels very rough on my fur. His skin is very also rough, surprisingly. But I can feel and see he's really muscular, which made me happy
I keep myself in that position, careful not to disrupt it. And that's all I do for half an hour.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 06:19:34 PM by Noah Fulf »
Monika's the best.

Just Monika

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
  • Coloring: Silvergrey fur, darkgrey rosettes (or spots on the head). White fur on the tip of the tail, the claws and the belly.
  • Height: 58 cm (2' 0"), Lenght: 123 cm (4' 2")
  • Weight: 37 kg (82 lbs)
  • Currently: In pineapple on pizza fights
« Reply #5427 on: December 10, 2019, 11:00:15 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nearly jumped upon hearing the unfamiliar voice almost directly next to him, followed by a sigh of relief. He didn't like getting scared like that. Nevertheless, now that the owner was literally in the same room, he decided he might as well come in inside.

"That's quite a collection you got", Michen noted. Now, he didn't particulary like guns. He was more interested in other types of weaponry, like swords, as well as some of the armour. He also wasn't really interested in the story behind the individual weapons, nor in the wars the collector fought. He would only really be listening when the weapons and armour that interested him were used, and how. The typical museum information, one could say.

Though, taking a glance at the high-tech stuff reminded him he totally forgot again what year he was in. 2400... Something? Wait, wrong planet. Ah, whatever. He continued examining some of the armour from where he stood. Even the armour looked unfamiliar, much different than he had seen before. Could this type of armour resist the Force fox's laser sword?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5428 on: December 13, 2019, 05:31:19 PM »

One of the armors Michen would have seen was an unusual set that was nearly identical to the type worn by Yaut'ja Hunters. Only difference was the hunting mask was custom-tailored to fit a Vulpine face. Kyle approached it, running a hand across the mask. "I still remember the days I wore this... so long ago..."

"Indeed," Anna agreed, pulling a ham out of the oven. "A lot can happen over the course of so many years."

Kira Hmm'ed in response to Kanan's touch, but otherwise remained asleep.

Jason emerged from his room, clearly elated. He directed a comment to Leylah as he walked, "Told you we could do it."

The shipwrignt looked over the form, then signed off. "Everything's in order." He indicated a nearby doorway. "Shuttle will take you aboard. Congratulations."

"Well, look who it is! About time you got here," Rellius said to Weaver with a smile. "Come on - we can talk on our way to the meeting spot." She turned and pulled the hood of her cloak over her head. "These Yaut'ja... ever heard of them before?"

The Lethal Weapon Sped to Sangheilios, while Amy sat back in her chair. "Just who the hell were those guys?"

"They were Sith Covenant, Amy," Jake responded.

"Right, but how did they know where we were gonna be?" Amy asked. She looked to Keri. "Is there anyone else who would have known about the shipment?"

*** IKS Furiam, Battle Site ***

"Remember what I said earlier - tractor me in Aft first. Makes leaving from the hangar easier," Vitani said.

"It's certainly possible - if all my years as a Jedi and Sith taught me anything, it's that the Force holds a great many secrets," Anakin responded. "It wouldn't surprise me if there was some way for that to be done. In fact, Palpatine had research into such a subject, on Byss. Not sure where it got to, however. But Aldukaal... let's just say he's bad news. I've no idea why he's active in UIA space, and I have had more than one run-in with him, back in the earlier days of the UIA. He's how I learned about Viktor to begin with - every time I ran into him, Viktor was mentioned. Man is obsessed with killing Viktor, but never told me why."

In another part of the temple, Viktor followed Master Skywalker's directions, and found the quarters his father stayed in. Amazingly, the room was untouched. He slowly proceeded inside, and looked around. He knew there was something his father left in here, something intended for him. But what? Viktor didn't have a clue to what he was looking for.

"Nope - better get moving," Hera said. "And remember - keep Viktor Horgus alive."

*** Coruscant, Market District ***

Meanwhile, Luke called for a transport to take him to the Jedi Temple.

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

"Again, I have heard of her - a rogue, technically. In command of a fleet of ships she salvaged across several territories. Melancholy lass. But she's effective as a fleet commander, and has a penchant for eliminating Tyrants and organizations she feels are corrupt and evil. We've actually hired her from time to time to eliminate troublesome holdouts from Palpatine's Empire that cause us trouble. Last report indicated she was at Cardassia Prime, but that was almost a week ago - if there's one thing that anyone who has hired her knows, it's that she wanders from one place to the next; never stays in any one place too long. There have been speculations that she has a home base, but no one knows where that is, let alone can prove it even exists," Piett explained to Havoc.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Have some faith, Rex - Mongdrigans wouldn't be ferrying us back on these ships if they didn't think they were safe. I've been on one before," Ahsoka said. "Ready when you are, Captain," she told the captain of the vessel.

"Well, just come with us - we can discuss where and when you are aboard our ship," the Romulan NCO said. The others turned to leave, and the NCO radioed his ship.

K'Tath kept his weapon at the ready, shifting his aim every so often. It was clear he sensed something, though what it was no one could say.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 3 years Obtainable by request
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5429 on: December 13, 2019, 08:43:00 PM »
"Don't remind me." Amie replied thinking back to giving birth to her kits, as she grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"Again easier said than done." She said turning to her brother. "Is this really the time?"

"Fine.." Tony Grumbled dropping from the ceiling and landing on his feet.

"Possibly leaked intel or one of those Sangheili double agents after all not all Sangeheili joined Thel." Keri noted.

*** IKS Furiam, Battle Site ***
"Yeah yeah you don't need to remind me ,honey." Kylie replied with a grumble as he set the tractor beam to pull the Furiam in, manually this time.

"Should be easy." Spyra replied as she headed out spreading her wings to fly in search of Viktor.

*** Mongdrigo ***
"You know I've been a little more touchy about things after that de-aging." Rex replied back.

"Why do i smell bird, or something like that?" Cobalt asked, just before she dove to the side avoiding a purple beam. "Beam rifle Kig-yar pirates! sniper at 8!" she said as she fell to the floor on purpose.

*** Tatoonie, Mos Eisley cantina.***
 Despite Jabba's death before the battle of Endor Mos Eisley remained a hive of scum and villainy, so not much had changed, really other than Jabba not being there.
A Mandolorian wolf sat at the bar of the cantina, though her helmet resembled that of the Mjolnir mark 6's scout helmet design, her armor was definitively made almost entirely of beskar, giving off some sort of mirror like finish like it had been top coated with Chrome or some other reflective metal, the rest of her armor was that of a traditional Mandalorian, her tail covered in a sort of mesh armor.  A Rodian male walked up to her "I don't like you." he said in his native tongue, the Mandalorian spoke up "Too bad."She said, not paying any more attention to the green skinned alien, who pulled a blaster out and aimed it at the she-wolf Mandalorian, before he could even get a shot off she pulled out something similar to a lighsaber, spun around and cut the Rodian's gun in two and almost as quickly deactivated the laser sword weapon and set it back on her hip. "You were saying?" she asked with a growl.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 09:51:36 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13