The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251376 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5415 on: December 24, 2019, 12:20:50 AM »
*** Tatooine, Mos Eisley cantina. ***

"N-n-n-nooo." The rodian said in his native tongue before scurrying away.

"Took your time." The mandalorian Wolf, Kaylr. replied to the new comer. "Do you always have to come in like that? I had it under control."

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***
Spyra stepped into the temple and let the Mongdrigans reform their protest wall, as she headed deeper into the temple...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5416 on: December 24, 2019, 06:25:56 AM »
(Hey, I just wanna do a heads up that I’m still in here. Lots have stuff have come up with work and family so I’m sorry I haven’t replied lately.)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5417 on: December 27, 2019, 06:02:40 AM »
*** Qo'nos Orbit ***

Fox and the team headed to their Arwings and headed for the new Great Fox. Fox had to admit, the ship certainly looked creepy - but a good psychological effect on the enemy can make a major impact in combat. The team landed their Arwings inside, and looked about for Fel and his ship.

"Let me handle this, for now," Anakin told Ori. "You go find your mate - I suspect your path and his lie in another route." He then turned to his son and walked with him. "Get me whoever's working on the case."

Luke then opened a comlink line to Commander Fox, hoping to set the record straight. (forgive me if I got the name wrong, Ray.)

Elsewhere, in an upper level of the temple, Viktor was, indeed, rummaging through his father's old quarters - and found what he'd been looking for. His father's personal PADD. It needed power, and had a cable sticking out the side that was meant to be plugged into a computer terminal.

*** New Romulus ***

"President D'Tan is currently away at a meeting with representatives of the Klingon Defense Force - may I ask what this call is regarding?" asked a Romulan aide.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus hesitated, then answered the door, looking Tyrus in the eye. "Power down the orbital guns - if this Knight person wished to attack us, she would have made such abundantly clear already. We do not want to appear threatening to a newcomer; I will speak with her myself."

*** First Impressions ***

Ahsoka got the impression something was wrong, but played along. "I could eat, yeah - did Lord Malgus bring along a supply of Corellian Drinks?"

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***

K'Tath spotted a Kig-Yar, but he fired before K'Tath did. The green plasma bolt struck K'Tath square in the chest, but the shot merely glanced off his energy shield. K'Tath raised his weapon and opened fire, dropping the pirate like a rock. Two more appeared, and K'Tath was quick to fire on them. "Taking fire! Let's go!" he shouted.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm sure, babe - come on, let's eat!" Jason called back.

The shouting woke Kira, who snorted and grumbled, the rose from bed.

*** Galatae bridge ***

"Not a clue," Vitani responded. "Let's go somewhere we're needed. Anything on Merc-Net?"

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***

"I wish I knew," Amy admitted. "But someone got word to them - they knew exactly where and when to hit us."

"Only thing they didn't count on was help dropping in out of nowhere - which begs a bigger question: Why didn't they try and jam our comms?"

*** Drifting ship in Romulan space ***

"Just keep close to us," the NCO requested, before the lot was beamed to the Warbird they came from.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5418 on: December 27, 2019, 06:32:04 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Tyrus saluted sharply. “Yes m’lord. I’ll clear our guest for transport landing.” The stocky Mongdrigan moved as fast as his short legs would carry him.

Soon, the orbital guns powered down, returning to neutral positions. Then the communications crew sent Jacqueline a response.
‘You are cleared for single transport landing. Follow the indicated path and land in bay 2-3.’
A holographic line pulsed into view across the transport craft’s HUD.

*First Impressions*
Coll smiled, believing his ruse to be effective. “O-Of course, m’lady. We had a shipment delivered for just this occasion. R-Right this way.”
The young Mongdrigan shuffled off quickly, reaching the dining area in record time. Two cooks quickly brought out drinks and food. Though the drinks were Corellian, as requested, the food was a cut of meat, black on the outside but cooked well on the inside. Coll sat across from the plates and explained. “Ravager cutlets. Seasoned with peplives and mushrooms. I-I’ve never had the drinks. B-But please, eat.”

*Coruscant*
“I understand, commander Skywalker. But unfortunately, you’re the only suspect. With the available evidence,” Fox cleared his throat and added quietly. “And your history, our hands are tied. Personally, I don’t think it was you. None of us do. But, the Mongdrigans have already made their allegations. If we publicly say we’re not investigating you, they’ll riot. Just...don’t leave the planet ‘til this clears up, sir?”

In the Mongdrigan-dominated sector, the dissidents couched themselves further. The Coruscant guards didn’t dare to patrol the streets without a show of force. Six or seven troopers at a time marched double-file through the street, carrying DC-15’s, shields and riot batons. The purple raccoons eyed them from alleyways, windows, and even from across the street. Tensions were high, and getting higher. Some Mongdrigans, worried about a preemptive strike, started carrying the cut-down military rifle of the Mongdrigan Army openly, begging for action.

Deep in the slums, under the giant apartment complexes, radical Mongdrigans formed a dangerous, terrible plan. Draw Anakin out into the streets, or even from his own home, and snuff him out with a single bullet. They already had their blueprints, and just needed a trigger man.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 06:38:31 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5419 on: December 28, 2019, 10:36:07 AM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded to the fox. "I'll come along with you." Michen hadn't really thought about it, but he was indeed hungry. And though he now had a global idea of where the kitchen was, he wasn't all too sure if that was where the food would be served. After all, there were dragons in this house, and they would need a place to eat as well.

Thanks to this new situation and the exploring, Michen was able to put his mind off of the issue of ferals like him being captured back on Earth. But he had not yet forgotten.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5420 on: December 28, 2019, 12:18:34 PM »
*** Qo'noS, First City -> Qo'noS Orbit ***

This time Fel was piloting his ship by himself. Docking isn't an easy process, and the EDI has failed the procedure a couple of times. But that's because the autopilot emulates the original docking route. So pilot assistance needed for the first time. Then EDI will know how to dock. There was one more thing that troubled the Turian - the Star Fox team didn't contact Fel upon getting inside the vessel. The DMC operative had asked them right before he went after his starship. Were they too impressed by the Kar'Fi interior or merely forgotten the given instruction? But Dranghyr doubts had faded away when the male Turian lifted to the Qo'noS' orbit.

In Space, the Kar'Fi looked even more deadly than on a hologram. It was way spooky and dangerous from afar. So a foe would think twice before committing a silly deed. But would such a trick work against people from the Tal Shiar? Fel wanted to know. Those guys weren't people who can be struck in their hearts with fear, seeing a vessel like Kar'Fi. It's a tactical move for less mind-strong people like pirates who are judging people by the ship they own. And the bulky and creepy it's it - the more chances to impress a corsair and either flee away from him or kill. Luckily, none of these events happened during the docking Fel's Normandy into the carrier hangar bay. Fel thought that the bay would be too small to fit Arwings and his SSV into one section. However, it turned out that the room was enormous. From Space, it was even impossible to say that the bay is so large.

"Hello again, gentlemen. In case you didn't find the meeting room on this ship, I propose to do it now. Draco is waiting for us.". Dranghyr said upon exiting from his vehicle. And afterward, he headed to a corridor to examine the starcraft and find a room for a talk with Draco. The DMC infiltrator hoped to see Fek'Ihri Horde's interior, but, inside the carrier, it was a typical Klingon' decor. Perhaps this ship was restored from a bad shape up to a functional stage. And it appears that the interior parts were changed as well. Whoever was responsible for that, he or she wasn't bothered with the design. But Fel wouldn't care about it anyway.

"As you wish, sir. Be well.". Ori replied and headed out from the library. But before she exited, the female Orokin took a holocron which had 'Klyntar' nameplate under it. Before Ori found Viktor on Corellia, she was looking for the species. The UNSC has reported several accidents related to those creatures whom Spartans call as symbiotes. After a little research, the only thing the galaxy-skinned woman figured out is their real name and history. But what was the real purpose of Klyntar? The chances are that this holocron possesses the answers Ori seeks. And fingers crossed, Viktor can open it. To do so, she needs to reunite with the wolf again. After one night with the Death Knight, she found out that she can sense Viktor on any distance. That means that she doesn't need to open a comlink channel with him to find his location, which sounds like a heartbeat. The closer she is to Viktor - the louder the beat. Ori simply can follow it, and so the lady did.

*** Tatooine, Mos Eisley cantina ***

"Pirates. Cocky trash.". Wincor said, watching off the Rodian, then spit on the ground. It was a local gesture of extreme disrespecting, and a chance to receive a punch in your face for that is high. But the Mandalorian didn't care. He was always a straightforward man and didn't hesitate to express his thought about a person. Just like now. On another hand, the tailed one is wearing armor made of Beskar'gam. There were countless possibilities to get such protection or access to Beskar deposits. Kaylr could be just a rich person. And the time when Mandalorians were holding their secrets is gone. The house Nixdorf was such. So the same is true about Mandalorian armor. Besides, there were more powerful ways to protect your body, and on its foreground, the Beskar'gam looks not so shiny. So instead of a lot of questions, Wincor preferred to bow out to Kaylr and mind his own business. Of course, he said it with a little smile on his face. It was his habit when he talks to species he finds handsome. "I don't like fights in places I like. And I don't like pirates; that's all.".

"Hey Y-3. Glass of Lomin Ale, please. Also, any updates about my little request?". Nixdorf said, taking a seat next to the bar counter and starting a chat with the droid. Wincor is the citizen of this village for about six months now, and for Y-3, the bulky man is very familiar. Hence, Wincor tried to make use of it and, thus, attempt to find more about the Ossein.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5421 on: December 28, 2019, 11:50:53 PM »
"I'll pass, but do send my Thanks to the Great one for the offer." Rex said actually not being hungry, following Ashoka to the dining area anyway.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant, inside ***
Spyra finnally found Ori speaking to luke "ORi! Where is he?" the purple dragoness asked as she walked closer to the elf.

"YOU CAN"T RUSH ART!" Cobalt called back before she let out a screech of fear  a group of Kig-Yar had flanked them and taken Cobalt away and were now heading out of the ship with cobalt in their clutches who tried to fight back but was quickly sedated.

Leylah followed Jason along

Kanan grumbled as he set his hand to Kira's cheek. "Should we get up, hon? Or would you like me to go out and get the food?" He asked giving Kira a deep ,but loving kiss as she woke.

*** Galatae bridge ***
"Nothing at the moment, why are you in such a rush?" Kylie asked.

** Starship Lethal Weapon, En Route to Sangheilios ***
"I would imagine the Galatae might have had somthing to do with that it's a large floating city with it's own comm array, it might have overridded the jamming if there was or maybe they weren't expecting our distress call to get out...

*** Drifting ship in Romulan space ***
"But there's something else.. Tony said just before being cutt off by the transporter "Here." he  finished.

"I don't mean to disbelieve you, but are you sure this was Aniken and not some imposter?" Amber disguised in the form of a Mongdrigan  asked. "I do think we need to look into this more, however"

*** Tatooine, Mos Eisley Cantina ***
"So about that ride?" Kaylr asked, looking over her vambrace which held some odd glowing sticks inside some sort of munitions launcher.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:21:14 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5422 on: December 30, 2019, 02:18:22 PM »
*Gaia*
Fayam nodded. "Now we're talking. I'll make sure to use signal rounds in another encounter. They'll lead you to their nodes. Now, I'll go and do what I usually do." He turned the ship around and shot away, headed for the next update on the most wanted lists.

*New Romulus*
Anna replied, "Please let D'Tan know we cleared out Torgus Prime and Darth Torrentus is handling the investigation. I will await further instructions."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5423 on: December 31, 2019, 09:44:11 AM »
*** Qo'noS, First City ***

"Oh," Weaver said in response to the whole being blasted part, "well that's comforting. I guess we should see what these guys want?" In the back of his mind a small scene played out where he wondered why the signal he was chasing was getting bigger and bigger, before his ship unceremoniously blew apart. Good thing shields and emergency FTL drives exist.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5424 on: January 04, 2020, 04:18:13 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
“Well, let’s see, maybe we should prepare for when we get the signal is given so we can assault those bastards. What kind of guns does this ship have Silrus?” Damien wasn’t very patient. Waiting for something to come made him uneasy. Especially since his brother was going on board that godforsaken ship without him. He turned to Grey, “Get whatever you can from your people. Perhaps we can salvage some of the crew on here willing to fight. We may not have an army up here, but we can put up one helluva fight when comes time.”

***Yout’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit***
“Hmm, the cargo bay? How far is that from the prisoner hold? Do we know where we are going once inside?I’m assuming we’ll have some sort of additional stealth gear to assist in getting to that point in the ship?
Have any of these questions been thought of and answered to make sure a plan can be put in motion in case something backfires?” Katin was a tactician in battles. Being a king meant more than just power and status, he needed the smarts to work any situation to the best possible outcome. With an ordeal such as this, especially in an environment he was very new to, he needed to make sure that he could cover anything that may go wrong.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5425 on: January 05, 2020, 10:36:17 PM »
*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"Dragonarian warships typically carry Disruptor cannons, plasma-disruptor torpedoes, Kadgeron Turbolasers... you name it. We're equipped to take on the Tal Shiar - and that's with the Dragonarian ships alone. Remember, we also have representatives from Starfleet and the KDF here. Neither of them are fond of the Tal Shiar," Silrus responded to Damien.

*** Yaut’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit ***

"The brig is deep in the station, close to the core," Scourge said. "Some distance away from the cargo bay. To beam in any closer would risk detection. But, in the event we are detected, the Yaut'ja clan we are present before have three cloaked ships hiding just outside the facility's sensor range. They'll come in, engage the Tal Shiar, and give us a window to get their clan mates to safety."

"... Allies..." Wolf uttered, pointing to Katin. Scourge frowned slightly.

"Allies?" he asked. He paused, then comprehension dawned. "So you have friends that can help us out. Who?"

*** Qo'noS, First City ***

"Indeed," Rellius responded. They approached the exchange, where three Yaut'ja waiting for them. One in particular had his mask off, and was staring directly at Weaver. His yellow eyes could be seen at a distance. Rellius casually approached this hunter, where it became clear this Yaut'ja had a Lightsaber clipped to his belt. Whether a trophy or an indicator of force-sensitivity was not clear. "Horus! Still rocking the lightsaber?" Rellius greeted him. The Yaut'ja made a guttural purr as he nodded.

"Effective weapon," Horus responded. "You are Weaver... yes?" he indicated Weaver.

*** New Romulus ***

"Will do - and we'll tell him to contact you when he gets a chance," the aide responded. It was then that a couple of badly-damaged K'Vort-class Cruisers dropped out of warp.

*** Qo'noS, First City -> Qo'noS Orbit ***

"This ship is a maze..." Falco grumbled. But the team nonetheless followed Fel to the meeting room, and once contact with General Bellator was established, Draco appeared as a hologram.

"I apologize for not being there in person," he said, "but another matter came up while you were away. Here's what you need to know: Some months ago, we lost contact with a mining faciltiy, Peragus III. It's a mining station mining a high-efficiency engine fuel for distribution across the galaxy. Last report said they came in contact with something. Lord Praven has been rerouted to meet you just outside the asteroid field, and to provide fire support. Ladies and gentlemen, it goes without saying that you must keep weapons safetied unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. If you remember what happened to Peragus II, then you know just how dangerous it is to have just a stray shot ignite Peragian fuel. We would prefer the installation kept intact if at all possible, but... I have felt a disturbance in the Force. So if it becomes unavoidable, I am willing to let the station be destroyed  to keep the fuel out of enemy hands. Any questions?"

Viktor had since left his father's old room, and went looking for Ori. He searched high and low, but when he bumped into her, he was carrying a metallic box in his hands. "We bout ready to go?" he asked.

"COBALT!!!" K'Tath shouted. He turned to bring his rifle to bear, but couldn't fire; he didn't want to risk hitting Cobalt. Instead, he chased after the Kig-Yar, shooting dead any that pointed a gun at him.

Jason sat at the table, eager to eat.

Kira rubbed her eyes, then responded to Kanan, "I've slept long enough, hon - let's head out there."

*** Galatae bridge ***

"Because I don't like to be still long - you know that," Vitani replied.

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, Sangheilios Orbit ***

It was then that the Lethal Weapon arrived over Sangheilios. Amy ordered a hailing signal be sent out, alerting the Sangheili their supplies had arrived.

*** Coruscant ***

"Of course," Anakin responded. "But I gotta wonder - who would want to frame me, and why?"

Ahsoka sat down and started with the drink, then dug in. "Come on, cappy - got a while before we get back to Coruscant. Might as well get a bite to eat," she urged Rex.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Roger, be advised - this ship carries no transport craft, but our transporters are functional; am I okay to beam down?" Jacqueline asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5426 on: January 06, 2020, 01:12:02 AM »
*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"I could call in some reinforcements ,but this mission was just suppose to be me."Grey replied.

"I dunno about her ,but i am." Spyra responded.

Cobalt didn't make a sound since when they had grabbed her they knocked her unconscious, the lucario women's limp body was hauled away and outside of the ship, then up into the kig yar vessel via  a grav lift. K'Tath might have had a little trouble tracking them ,but somehow he'd find that the kig-yar had sold Cobalt off to some Jawas they found a mile out, Cobalt's armor had a tracker she put in that K'tath might have been able to use, for now she laid unconsious inside of a Jawa Sandcrawler in the droid holding room, the Kig-yar having sold her off, not wanting to have to deal with K'Tath, and would rather have money than the heavy cobalt to lug around everwhere, but more than likely they didn't want to deal with an angry raging K'Tath.

"Hungry much?" Leylah asked as she set next to jason attempting to nuzzle him with her muzzle, not wearing much ,but she figured since it was her home now the others wouldn't mind.

"You might want to get dressed" Kanan pointed out as he put a shirt on.

*** Galatae bridge ***
"There's always the holodeck if your that eager to do something." Kylie noted, as he checked on a few things on the console he was at.

*** Starship Lethal Weapon, Sangheilios Orbit ***
"Ugh what a ride." Kira complained as she went to check that everything would go smoothly with the cargo transfer.

"Cappy?" Rex asked cocking his head to the side, "I'm just not hungry right now, Commander."he replied honestly taking a seat but not eating, for now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 01:23:59 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5427 on: January 06, 2020, 04:49:12 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Tyrus nodded. “Yes, m’lord. I will have Captain Knight meet you on the landing pad closest to the control tower. If she tries anything, the security teams will engage.” He gave another salute and started off.

A minute or two passed before Jacqueline would receive a response.
“We are not well versed in energy transport. We will supply coordinates to an open bay.”
The holographic guide disappeared, replaced by a set of coordinates.

*First Impressions*
The chefs quickly brought out food. Coll stood nearby wringing his paws nervously. He shuffled over to an internal communications terminal and tapped a few keys. He then began a quiet conversation, glancing over his shoulder every few seconds.

*Coruscant*
The old Mongdrigan looked confused. “Who else would it be? That visage, and a ceremonial...energy...laser...sword-thing. Like Lord Malgus’s, but blue.” He peered at Amber, a bit suspicious. “Say...when’d you get here? I don’t remember you from the last ship.”

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5428 on: January 06, 2020, 11:58:08 AM »

"Yes. There was a person who was looking for the same archives. The thing you're looking for in the Xappyh sector. But it's under the Covenant control for a long time now. Caution is highly advisable.". The droid replied, making Wincor look confused and thoughtful. Who was the person who is looking for archives as well? Bypassing the Covenant security posts wouldn't be a problem. Nixdorf's ship isn't painted in Mandalorian sigils; it has a look of a private freighter. All in all, the chances to get what Wincor wanted were better than he expected. And then the she-wolf request. The man liked her appearance, yet he had his own tasks. "What a ride you're talking about?"

*** Qo'noS Orbit -> En route Peragus III ***

"Yes, I have two things I want to clear out. What's our final goal: to figure out what happened there or something more? And another question - do Peragus facilities have non-lethal weapons?". The Turian asked when Draco has provided such an opportunity. Unlike Fel, none of the Star Fox team didn't have exosuit. Even without the weapon, the Turian can be a deadly foe. And it seems that on the station the abilities of his suit would be in demand. But the rest of the team can't offer anything like that. So non-lethal weapons were the best option at the moment. Sure thing, now Fel wanted for all the team to be in the same suit as he is. But after the CryNet became DMC's property, getting one of them requires a serious reason. It is Fel who were lucky enough during the Reapers invasion and managed to convince CryNet's engineers to test the suit. But nowadays, he wouldn't have such a chance.

"Yes. The only question before leaving this place - do you know how to craft a lightsaber? If so, I'd like to get a couple. I'm asking now because this place can have all the tools that might be needed for the process.". Ori asked, noticing a box in Viktor's hands. She wanted to ask about it as well. However, too many questions at the same time would confuse the wolf. Even without those questions, the woman had a lot of things to ask. So she decided to ask all she needs one by one.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5429 on: January 06, 2020, 08:34:53 PM »
"Either I paid you or you told me you'd take me to Dragon'taan." Kaylr replied.

*Coruscant*
"I was on the first few ships here, I wasn't free from my duties until now." Amber replied, realizing the old one may have just found out her secret...