The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256314 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5430 on: January 09, 2020, 12:00:50 PM »
*** New Romulus ***

"Will do - and we'll tell him to contact you when he gets a chance," the aide responded. It was then that a couple of badly-damaged K'Vort-class Cruisers dropped out of warp.
*Tatooine*
Fayam zipped to Tatooine- he hadn't been here in a while. He asked for an update on the Most Wanted lists, ready to target the biggest baddy again. He was aware the Obsidian Order could strike again, but it remained in the back of his mind.

*New Romulus*
Anna had no idea the cruisers were there, since Faith was on the ground. Instead she said, "Understood. Over and out." She heard some stumbling and saw Zealo leave with his gun again. This time, Johnny accompanied him to the shooting range. She wondered whether she should get some battle practice in, but deemed it better to remain in the ship with Koman... Wait, where was he? She frowned, but shrugged. He usually never went far from the ship on his own. Faith was as much his child as it was hers. Maybe he was just getting some parts to tinker around with.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5431 on: January 09, 2020, 03:32:55 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

The feral snow leopard followed the fox from the armoury to wherever dinner was about to be held. Despite his species, he couldn't help but wonder what was going to be on the menu. And maybe more importantly, how many people were going to be there. This mansion seemed to house a lot of people, and having a lot of people around during dinner might be draining...

We'll see how things go. It's not like we can do much about it. If it's too draining, just take a break afterwards.

Miss "second person" was about as optimistic as always, it seemed.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5432 on: January 13, 2020, 03:05:32 AM »
*** New Romulus ***

At the shooting range, Obisek was present, testing a New Disruptor Rifle . After one three-pulse burst, he raised the weapon to point at the ceiling, examining it. "Very nice," he remarked. He then looked to and nodded at the Reman aide near him. "See to it our troops are outfitted with these as soon as possible." The aide nodded and turned for the door, and had he not spotted Anna there, would have collided with her. He gave her a bow and headed to the Reman areas of New Romulus. Obisek approached Anna with his new rifle in his arms. "Fancy meeting you here, Captain," he commented. "You may remember me, we worked more or less together with that Tal Shiar thing."

(On a side-note, Fayam, we need to come up with a way to differentiate between our characters. I have a character named Anna [Anna Indari], and I plan on using her soon. I would like to avoid any confusion between the two.)

*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Qo'nos Orbit ***

"The closest thing to non-lethal weapons Peragus III has are their mining lasers - you can try to use them, but of foul play is involved at Peragus III, they'll hardly be effective against Disruptors and lasers. As for your goals - find out what happened to cause the loss of contact at Peragus III, and if there are survivors - evacuate them. On that note, I have vague reports of something called 'Jeri' at Peragus III, so if you find any information on that, get that, too. I'll have Praven meet you there, and provide fire support if it is needed. Avoid destruction of the facility if you can, but destroy it if you must," Draco explained. He grunted audibly, putting a hand to his forehead. "There has been... a... disturbance in the Force. Good luck at Peragus, team. Bellator out." He then cut contact.

"So... Peragus III," Fox said. "Guess we should get moving."

"That name, Jeri..." Slippy chirped. "... it sounds familiar." he looked to Fel. "Is it related to the UNSC or the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, by any chance?"

"I'll go find the helm controls," Falco said as he got up. "Oh, and a word of advice - I'd suggest picking up an AI for this ship to pilot it and help it fight while we're in Arwings. Might wanna hail the shipyard before we go, see if they have one."

"That won't be necessary," stated a female voice on the ship's intercom.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

"No, I don't know how to craft a lightsaber - but I know where to find one or two," Viktor told Ori. "Actually, I have a few as trophies - taken from Sith kills long ago. Anyway, let's go - I need to decode this package." He then headed for the spaceport, where the Draconis Furiam was stationed.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Jacqueline beamed down, and was met by Malgus. She immediately bowed. "Lord Malgus," she greeted him.

"Commander Knight," Malgus responded. "I was told you came bearing a warning?"

"I have. The Obsidian Order intends to launch an attack on Mongdrigo, but I have not been able to determine why," Jacqueline said. "Regardless, I brought a fleet to stop them."

"We saw," Malgus stated. "Your fleet showing up on our doorstep startled our Mongdrigan subjects." Malgus and Jacqueline chatted back and forth in quite a civilized manner, until Malgus motioned with his hand for her to follow, and she followed him through the depths of Mongdrigo, all while she let her gaze wander around her surroundings.

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***

K'Tath raged, charging after Cobalt and killing any Kig-Yar that got in his way. When he learned that she'd been sold to Jawas, he ran out to them, and railed them until they would give up Cobalt. They would lead him to her, and he immediately went to her side. "Cobalt! Can you hear me? Wake up!"

*** First Impressions ***

"What?" Ahsoka laughed innocently. "You'll always be Captain Rex to me, Cappy. I remember the days when you literally were Captain Rex."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"When is he not..." Anna chuckled at Leylah's question. She looked to Drake. "He clearly takes after his daddy."

"I did not eat that much!" Drake said defensively. A loud belch came from the dragon lair beneath the manor that echoed through the foyer.

"Someone had a good hunt," Kyle chuckled as he sat down.

"I just hope they didn't drag it here like last time," Anna laughed.

Jason subtly leaned his head on Leylah's with a smile.

In Kira's room, Kira got up and got dressed, then headed out to the foyer with Kanan. As she did this, Kyle looked to Michen. "You seen Mathayus anywhere?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5433 on: January 13, 2020, 03:40:00 AM »
 Spyra sighed ,but followed along with Ori and Viktor.

"Always the joker." Rex chuckled.

it took a minute but eventually cobalt woke up, seeing jawas she sprung into action gun at the ready "WHY AM I HERE YOU DIRTY..." SHe stopped seeing K'tath.. "What am I doing here?" She asked.

"Says you!" Amie said poking Drake in the stomach.

Leylah just giggled.

Kanan welcomed Kira to her seat and gave her a soft nuzzle. "Drag it in like a live kill?" He asked.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5434 on: January 13, 2020, 04:31:10 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Jacqueline would see, quite obviously, several soldiers posted up on rooftops, armed with long rifles. If she chose to inspect herself, she would see several red dots dancing across her clothes/armor. But, the sharpshooters kept their fingers well clear of triggers. They were a precaution, a product of the Mongdrigans’ collective fear.
As the pair made their way through the streets, the Mongdrigans seemed to be of two minds. Some cowered from Jacqueline, casting jaundiced gazes from doorways, windows and alleyways. The others approached, giving the pair a wide berth. Some would ask Malgus what was happening, others simply gave the pair a friendly wave. The children, the particularly young, skipped and played around the pair, put at ease by Malgus’s very presence.
Jacqueline, if she was wearing a long cloak or cape, would feel a sudden, yet light, weight around her shoulders. She would, upon turning, see a child absently sitting on the trailing fabric, giggling and waving as Jacqueline walked through the streets.

If she wasn’t wearing a long cloak or cape, she would feel a tug on the side of her pants/dress/whatever and, upon looking, a young Mongdrigan would smile and say “Hello!”

*First Impressions*
The whir of oxygen systems picked up after a few minutes, the flashing red alerts on the consoles vanished. Coll breathed a very long sigh of relief. The pilot came on over the PA.
“This is your pilot, we’re setting up for our first rift. Standby.”

*Coruscant*
The old Mongdrigan sniffed again. “Y’don’t smell like tiberium, Miss. You’re lying. That is not the Mongdrigan way.” The crowd, now drawn to the commotion, turned to face Amber and the old raccoon, the shouting dying out to quiet murmurs.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:33:42 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5435 on: January 13, 2020, 08:22:24 PM »
*** Tatooine, Mos Eisley Cantina ***

"Indeed. In this case, let's proceed to my ship. Just a second.". Wincor said, smiled, and placed a pile of credits in front of droid-barkeeper. By the time has given his starcraft, a heavily modded SS-54 gunship named "Lancer", should be already loaded with supplies. Of course, the male Mando will have to pay for supplies as well. It should be enough to travel to Dragon'taan and then to Tiss'shar, though.  But before the couple reached Wincor's vessel, the member of the house, Nixdorf, decided to ask one thing. "Is there anything else I need to know? Like people who want your head or surprises upon arrival. For I like to plan a few steps ahead.".

"I don't know, Slip. I hear this name for the first time. We'll have to figure out on the station.". The Turian replied, processing intel obtained by Draco. The goal sounded pretty straightforward, and in the past, Fel has completed a bunch like them. But during those operations, he felt safe because of his gear and his experience as an infiltrator. If he gets captured, then he could just kill himself without telling secrets to people like Tal Shiar. Easy and simple. And the fact there were no allies during the missions. Also, the name Jeri. Who or what is it? Dranghyr hoped only for a better case. It's always better when there are fewer enemies to deal with. Then the female voice. Fel could be wrong, but it sounded very familiar. Like the AI on Dranghyr's Normandy. So the alien decided to clarify. "EDI? Is that you?"

"It would be nice. And by the way, Viktor, I've something you can open for me too. But that's on our ship.". Ori said, following the wolf.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5436 on: January 13, 2020, 08:31:24 PM »
ANNOUNCEMENT
To solve any confusion between Anna Indari and Anna Steen, I will rename Anna Steen to Anita Steen.
(@Romulan: case solved. By the way, Anita did not go to the shooting range- she has nothing to seek there.)

*Tatooine*
Fayam wondered whether he had connected or not, so he retried asking for the most wanted list.

*New Romulus*
Johnny poked Zealo, and pointed to Obisek. "Yo, isn't he that Tal Shiar guy?" Zealo squinted, and mumbled, "Oh, could be. He's got a sweet gun, though." He wasn't particularly good with faces. Weapons, on the other hand, he was a walking encyclopedia of. Johnny spoke up. "Fancy meeting you here, mister...?"

Anita sat in the door opening of Faith, basking in the sun. Suddenly, a weird feeling crept up. It was as if something was wrong, but what? Johnny and Zealo would not be messed with, and definitely not when they were armed. Koman was a careful guy, and he was unlikely to get in trouble. Faith was in proper condition, and she could not see any signs of sabotage. The feeling didn't leave her, though, so she locked the door and looked around the spaceport for Koman.

*Gaia*
Havoc wasn't sitting still while Fayam was away. He rallied the troops and went out in a Warbringer battleship to gather all information on the Obsidian Order he could get. It wasn't ideal, but a larger ship might raise suspicion. He purposedly didn't use a Carrier because he needed those on standby for Fayam's call.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5437 on: January 30, 2020, 09:18:30 PM »
(Sorry for the delay people - been hectic over here the last few weeks.)

*** Tatooine Orbit ***

Fayam would get a short burst transmission: "Those seeking bounties should report to the Bounties office in Mos Eisely."

*** New Romulus ***

"Obisek - Admiral Obisek," the Reman introduced himself. "Might I ask who you are?"

"Those Kig-Yar Pirates ambushed us at the Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser," K'Tath explained. "Did they hurt you?"

"No - I'm Jan, your shipboard AI. Requisition form had me included with your ship," the AI responded. "I heard we're going to the Peragus system?"

*** Mongdrigo ***

Jacqueline smiled at the child tugging at her cloak, kneeling down to him. "Hi there," she greeted him. Malgus looked over and smiled.

"You wouldn't believe how harsh their lives were before I arrived," he commented.

"I can imagine," Jacqueline responded. She looked to the child. "What's your name?"

Viktor led the team away from the Jedi Temple, back toward the spaceport, contacting the ship as they went: "Horgus to base - has the ship been renamed?"

"Affirmative," came the droid response. "Ship Transponder now labels the ship as the Draconis Furiam."

"Copy - we are on our way back. Out," Viktor said. He directed his next comment to the two following him: "Ori, Spyra, talk to me - what do you have for me?"

"Rift?" Ahsoka repeated the word. "Is that your method of FTL travel?"

"Amie!" Drake protested with a laugh.

"Yes - a live kill," Anna said.

*** Undisclosed Location in Wild Space ***

In an unknown sector, a massive fleet was gathered around a station. It consisted of CAS-class Assault Carriers, ORS Heavy Cruisers, CCS Battlecruisers, CPV Destroyers, Modified Imperator-I Star Destroyers, Modded Enforcer Heavy Cruisers, and numerous other vessels of Sith or Imperial design.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5438 on: January 30, 2020, 09:45:26 PM »
"Don't think so." Cobalt said brushing herself off "I did get the data though.' the blue female Lucario added.

"Something about a guy called Aldukaal that i need to deal with and information on  these Knights of the Ebon Blade." Spyra explained as she walked along with Viktor.

"Is that anything like Subspace?" Rex asked as he sat down.

"Don't sit next to me then!" Amie giggled back

"Sounds messy ,yet interesting,but where do they hunt?" Kanan asked.

*** Tatooine, Mos Eisley Cantina ***
"That sort of information will cost you, but as far as you need to know, no."  the She-wolf Mando replied.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5439 on: January 31, 2020, 06:50:45 AM »
*First Impressions*
Coll shrugged. “I dunno what subspace  is. And faster than light travel isn’t possible. At least, for us. The uh...the way the warp spheres, sometimes called rifts, work is...interesting. We aren’t a hundred percent sure, but it basically opens a tunnel between where we are and where we’re going. But, due to the First Impressions’ design, it lacks a standard power supply. So, we can’t just go to Coruscant. Gotta do it piecemeal, letting the rift generator cool back down. We’re gonna be busy for a few days.”

*Mongdrigo*
“Jarren.” The child answered without hesitation. He looked over at Malgus. “He helped my daddy get away from bad guys.”
Over the murmur of the crowd, a distraught father called out.
“Jarren!? Where are ya, bud? Jarren?!” He moved through the crowd, excusing himself every time he had to move someone. Eventually, he staggered into the street. Malgus would immediately recognize him as one of the harvester pilots. His paws were luminous green, all the way to the elbow. His ears were tipped with green crystal, which ran down to his right eye, which had become a dark green. His teeth were off-white, like he’d eaten green food coloring. When he saw the pair with his son, the tiberium infected Mongdrigan straightened up and approached. “Apologies, Lord Malgus and Honored Guest. I hope my son has caused no trouble.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5440 on: January 31, 2020, 08:04:32 PM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam shrugged and went towards Mos Eisely. He forgot that was how they did things. Still, they would probably recognise them there, given how relentless he chased outlaws.

*New Romulus*
Johnny squinted for a bit, then recalled, "Admiral Obisek... That sounds familiar, but I'm not sure where I heard it... Anyway, I'm Johnny. Johnny Eclipse, copilot of Faith. Nice to meet you." Zealo said, "And I'm Zealo Naye, gunslinger. Same ship. Sweet gun you got there, by the way. Is it a new model?" Johnny couldn't help but smile. It was just so typical of Zealo.
Anita, meanwhile, searched frantically for Koman, but there were no signs of him. Nobody had seen him, and it was as if he had vanished into thin air. He had left no message and, worse yet, he could be anywhere by now. She could only hope he wasn't kidnapped by some Tal Shiar guy. That would be the worst. At this point, Anita went back to Faith to go over the facts again. She was certain Koman came with them back to New Romulus. She had seen him walk with her towards Faith. But, he disappeared soon after. D'Tan would have to wait...

*Reach*
Havoc piloted the Warbringer 3-766 towards Reach. He doubted he'd get much intel here. But, given he knew squat about the Obsidian Order, this place was as good to start at as any. He dropped a line, in a strangely calm demeanour for his doing. "Reach? This is Havoc Jumbojet, leader of the Gaian Army Coalition. I have come to ask if you know anything at all about a group calling themselves the 'Obsidian Order'." The on-board crew agreed he had gone into what they liked to call "war mode": his agressiveness had taken place for ice-cold strategic thinking.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5441 on: January 31, 2020, 09:29:07 PM »
*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Qo'noS Orbit ***

"Yes. I do know about the station only from Draco's words. I'd say we're Draco Bellator's Task Force now as he initiated the mission first. If anything, you may ask EDI, the AI of my ship. She has a way better memory than I.". The Turian claimed.

"It appears that Aldukaal is a severe threat because Anakin told me about him as well. I guess we have to deal with him together. That, and I have two personal requests to you, Viktor. I'll tell you more in private.". Ori said, being a bit surprised that Spyra knew about Aldukaal too. Not like the woman sees the purple dragon as a rivalry. Just like the Orokin, Spyra is a skilled warrior. Is that person mentioned by Anakin so strong, that his assassination would require a united effort of three heroes? Anyhow, the galaxy-skinned only liked it. Challenges are what she lives for.

*** Tatooine, Mos Eisley Cantina -> En route to Dragon'taan ***

"Good. Because I don't like unwelcome guests.". Wincor said as the couple was walking to the man's vessel. He sounded like the she-wolf was an unwelcome guest too. In fact, Wincor was tired of looking for clues of the Ossein. Being on board, Nixdorf approached a small living room. There were another two rooms; however, they all were the same except for wall color. Nixdorf never was looking for luxury. Hence the room was equipped only with essential items. A bed, some drawers, a wardrobe, and a holoprojector connected with the starship's head. "You can stay here if you want. The journey won't be too fast."

After Wincor has done with introducing his ship (which wasn't perfect), the Mando headed out of his starship. He needed to pay for supplies that were loaded inside his SS-54 because you never know when you can do it again. After the payment, he started ship's engines and lifted on Tatooine' orbit, preparing to a hyperspace jump.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5442 on: January 31, 2020, 10:48:08 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen looked at Kyle, and tilted his head in thought. "I saw him right before I went out to explore the mansion a little more... I'm not sure where he is now though."

Didn't you last see him in the foyer or something?

Uh, was it the foyer? Honestly, the snow leopard had been so lost in thought during his little exploration run that he honestly forgot where he saw him last...

You're unbelievable. If you focus on something, you can really forget other important things, huh? You'd almost forget your own head sometimes.

Somehow Michen doubted he could forget his own head, but the other voice was so witty right now that he honestly let her win this argument. On the outside, nothing was visible of this internal conversation aside from the feral's wry smile.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5443 on: February 04, 2020, 05:30:22 PM »
*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Qo'noS Orbit ***

"Well, let's get going," Fox suggested. "I don't want to keep your CO waiting." He then started for the Bridge, following Falco.

*** Warship Draconis Furiam, Coruscant ***

Viktor led Ori and Spyra back to the ship, and once they'd ascended the gravity lift, he headed for the Bridge. "The Knights of the Ebon Blade," Viktor began, "Are an order of Death Knights free from the Lich King's control; they operate much like a Black Ops unit, these days. Deep behind enemy lines and such. Don't know why your contact wants anything to do with them - b*****ds hunted me down like a common criminal in the initial years of my going on the run." He then looked to Ori. "And what exactly do you need me to do?"

*** New Romulus ***

"Somewhat," Obisek affirmed. "It's a custom variation of the DXR6 Disruptor Rifle. I was testing it to see if it lives up to the hype it gets - which it does. Been wanting something to issue to Republic Military personnel that would be a bit more powerful than the Disruptors used by the Tal Shiar."

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Not at all," Jacqueline said as she rose to her full height - standing just as tall as Malgus.

"Kids will be kids," Malgus chuckled. They both headed for the Command Center, where they arrived to Malgus' Command Staff. (Ray, feel free to throw in your own personnel here.) "Now... you came here bearing a Warning - about what, may I ask?" Malgus queried.

"The Obsidian Order," Jacqueline said. "Have you heard of them?"

"That won't be an issue," Ahsoka assured him. "And this food is quite tasty."

"There's a wildlife preserve a few klicks north of the city," Kyle explained. "Strictly reserved as a Dragon hunting ground."

"Then let's high-tail it out of here before someone else gets the idea to kidnap you!" K'Tath suggested as he helped Cobalt to her feet.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5444 on: February 04, 2020, 06:30:47 PM »
"What about me?" Rex asked. "wouldn't you think that'd be something on me, Lady Ashoka?" Rex teased.

*** Warship Draconis Furiam, Coruscant ***
"Guess i have my work cut out for me then." Spyra replied. "Along with learning more about this, place..."

"hmm.. would I be allowed there with you as well?" Kanan asked.

"Right behind you." Cobalt replied with a nod of thanks.

*** Tatooine, unknown ship -> En route to Dragon'taan ***

Kaylr sat down on one of the chairs, she had plans to get her own ship but she hadn't had the funds or the connections to get one..."You could do with a little more interior decorations." the she-wolf added.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:45:21 PM by Alessia Starfurr »