The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251361 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5280 on: August 16, 2019, 05:13:37 AM »
*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

"Nothing major," Weaver said, straightening himself up somewhat, "My scanner might be glitching. There's a signal it keeps picking up, but it keeps fading in and out. It's either some error or one of the weirdest anomalies I've seen."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5281 on: August 16, 2019, 11:10:04 PM »

Weaver's comment immediately elicited a look of concern from the Romulan. "A signal that keeps fading in and out, you say?" he asked.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Nah, help yourself," Mathayus responded. "Mind the kids, though. I think my nephew's son, Jason, wants to be left alone - he recently had to bury his pet Tusk Cat."

Jason paused, then rolled over to face Leylah. "Who are you?" he asked.

*** Some random spaceport ***

Fayam was immediately approached by a pair of Cardassians wearing the attire of the Detapa Council. "That him?" one asked. The other consulted a datapad, and nodded.

"He matches the description," the other said. They both walked to Fayam. "Are you the bounty hunter, Fayam?"

The other scoffed. "He matches the description, yet you're still asking him if he is who we think he is. That's rich."

*** Torgus Prime ***

The marines began beaming down planetside, and engaging the Capellan forces. Trouble was, they brought a few Battle-Mechs to the fight - a full lance of medium mechs, which was proving troublesome for Torrentus' forces to deal with.

*** Senate Tower, Coruscant ***

The soldiers would lead Damrosch through the brightly-lit and elegant halls of the senate tower, through winding hallways until they came to the office of the Supreme Chancellor. "Let me give you one piece of advice," the NCO told Damrosch said. "Be honest. She has seen more than most politicians have in their entire lives, and knows more than what her appearance lets on." Without a further word, they walked into the office. "Supreme Chancellor, the off-worlder has arrived.

Standing before the elongated window behind the desk at the far end of the room was a woman wearing a bright white, but still ornate and decorated, robe. She was thin, and her hair was showing signs that it was turning grey. "Thank you, Sergeant. Give us a moment alone, please," she said, her voice having a clear English accent to it The soldiers bowed, and left Damrosch alone. "I apologize for the securtity - but with the Sith Covenant on the warpath and now reports of a new threat on the horizon, not to mention Zaarin's Empire probing us every so often, we have more enemies than we used to. We can't be too careful with security." She turned to face Damrosch, giving him a clear view of her face . "I'm Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma. Captain Daniels alerted me of your arrival. He also said your sudden appearance caused some initial tension in orbit, but that was worked out; what he did not tell me, was what brought you here. May I ask your name, and the reason for your visit to Coruscant?"

*** Mongdrigo, Battleground ***

Malgus activated his lightsaber with a snap-hiss!

"Will you, now? We shall see who does what today," he said, putting himself in a combat stance.

*** Dragon'taan orbit ***

"The 'husband' Foxy here is so afraid of is none other than Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev," Falco said. "Man's a legend - right up there with Kyle Indari himself. Spearheaded operations that make ours look like child's play. He took down the Sargasso pirates with his fleet - alone, I might add - which was something even the Cornerian Deefense Forces had never been able to do. He has so much under his belt, but--"

"--But unlike me, Markus has childhood history with Krystal. They knew each other as kids. And before he started dating Krystal, Markus was doing what I am now - keeping his distance from Krystal. But a chance meeting between them on Drozana Station put them on the path that lead to them marrying - and having three children," Fox said. "As happy as I am with Farah, there are days I miss Krystal. But I cannot - and will not - jeopardize the family she has."

General Bellator, having received Fel's signal, opened a channel and hailed his ship.

*** RCS Armored Cruiser ***

"I think I know a guy who would pay top credit for these," Viktor said to Ori. He bumped her playfully. "Not only did we steal a pirate ship, we stole its cargo! Helluva payout..."

*** Mos Eisely Spaceport, Tatooine ***

"How so?" K'Tath asked as he started for his contact's location.

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Vitani smiled. "As much as I like that, what about the IKV Furiam? I can't just abandon it."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5282 on: August 16, 2019, 11:29:41 PM »
"I'm Layleh, Your mother thought we should talk." The pink Dragon fox said standing where she was not approching Jason. "I know it's sad to see someone you love go, but you need to be strong and move on." Layleh added with a sigh as she looked to the floor then shut her eyes...

*** Torgus Prime ***
 All ships in orbit would pick up a subspace rift opening out came an Odd ship sporting the logo of the NCC. "Somebody call in for battlemech support?" hailed the captain of the Fox fire a flame fur patterned Fox said as she stood on the bridge."This is the NCC Fox Fire Reporting as requested."

"His bark isn't as bad as his bite, if you know what i mean." Nari noted...

"Not getting a good feed exactly," Cobalt pointed out.

"I could probably fit in one of the larger bays on the Galatae, or there are the space docks." Kylie pointed out.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:52:28 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5283 on: August 17, 2019, 03:57:46 PM »
*** Borg' Cube, Somewhere in Unexplored Space ***

Continuing his investigation, Helix has found a portable micropower generator and attached it to the primary data systems grid controls. It was pretty enough to power up the nearest console in order to get logs of the vessel and the map by plugging in data cables on his head. According to records, the Cube visited a planet named Mobius which was in eighty parsecs from the current place. The Borg tried to assimilate the locals and failed. However, while retreating, they had taken a Chaos Emerald which the Borg discovered during the assimilation campaign in a local temple. Then they fell back with an item they found, and after that point, no more entries in the journal are presented. The Emerald was marked on the ship' map, so this where Helix then went further.

*** Coruscant, Spark Industries HQ -> Secret Hangar, North Coruscant ***

And so the couple entered the underground monorail platform. Then Edo called a car and together with Foderis, they traveled to the North part of the planet on high speed. That is the actual hangar located a little further from the company headquarters just for security reasons. If bad guys waiting on you outside of the building, you could simply travel to another place with the monorail and safely left the system. They won't even notice that you were gone.

"How stress-resistant are you? And deal with a long stay in Space? See, we're going to travel to my homeworld. Hostile AI-based ships called Xenon currently occupying that place. Hence I'm afraid that there will be moments where we may engage in dangerous situations. And since Xenon' ships don't understand our language, making it impossible to negotiate with them, we should rely on our skills only. And this is where our actions shouldn't be affected by our emotions". Edo asked while they were on the way to the hangar. The point behind the question was a terrible experience in the past with his emotions. And the AI scientist didn't want this to happen it again.

"Now that changes the entire situation. But since we need a new Great Fox, we need Krystal. Provided Nari doesn't know anyone else who could help with a new carrier.". The Turian said and switched to talk with the general following by salute. Maybe he can help with Star Fox little problem because XIII didn't want to mess with Tokarev. He had nothing personal with the Lord, nor with the Cerinian vulpine. The DMC operative wanted simply cut the time which may occur while figuring out relationships. "Greetings, general. Fel Dranghyr, DMC' infiltrator talks to you. I've got some encrypted data from Tal Shiar, taken on Corneria. I don't have measures to decrypt it, and I believe that information inside might be helpful for you only. Could you meet me in the Military District? So I can pass it to you."

"Roses are red; violets are blue. Pirates are losers, and this is true.". Ori cheerfully responded on Viktor speech before turning to him completely. "I guess they had robbed too many people and we were their karma. Now... would you like me to do something else, captain?"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 09:31:10 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5284 on: August 17, 2019, 04:21:13 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Battleground*
Brottleheim made his move, crossing the field much faster than someone his size should have. He brought the axe across in a blur, either catching Malgus off-guard with a vicious slash, or throwing the Sith back if he blocked the swing. Brottleheim would follow the attack up with a charge, aiming to throw a wild haymaker with his empty armored paw.

The faceless thing, meanwhile, stared Ahsoka down. It’s head cocked to one side, then the other, studying her.

Around them, the war raged. The Mongdrigans clashed with the horde, blades singing and weapons barking. Mechanical units pounded flat the earth and whatever was underfoot, tons of armor bearing down on the unfortunates. One mech, a particularly close-range-equipped individual, had pushed deep through the melee, seeking to board the landing craft. He turned to shout in victory.
Then, in a flash, a new-type mech stood beside the Mongdrigan, who’s mech shuddered, collapsed, and exploded. This new mech was bipedal, humanoid in appearance. In one hand it held a massive rifle, chambered in an unholy caliber. In the other, it held what appeared to be a saber hilt, though no blade extended from it. The chassis was sleek, sloped like a fighter jet, as was the head-piece. A single, glaring red ocular sensor swept the field, before the mech shot off, propelled by inlayed high-output maneuvering thrusters. It bore down on another Mongdrigan walker, that massive rifle belching death upon anyone not fast enough to find cover. Even the horde suffered losses from the apparently rogue mech.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5285 on: August 18, 2019, 09:16:48 AM »
*Some spaceport*
Fayam sighed and grumbled, "Yeah, it's me. Is it urgent? I'm restockin' to ruin villains at Torgus Prime!"

*Torgus Prime*
Anna asked casually, "Nice, but uh... can't we just blast those things with our spaceship guns?"
Zealo reacted by changing the coil on his gun. He switched out a triple coil for a bigger, singular one. This effectively turned his gun into a long-range laser cutter.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5286 on: August 20, 2019, 09:30:59 AM »
|Coruscant, Spark Industries HQ --> Secret Hangar, N. Coruscant|

What a lovely little path to safety! I think as we enter the monorail. The car itself was a little too small, making me have to practically lean on Edo. That made me a little embarrassed, so I moved a little and leaned on the door instead.

Oh, stress....
I think back at The Night, and that makes me a little worried, but all I say back is:,,Yeah! I am pretty resistan- wait what do you mean by that? Why should we be emotionless?" Taken back by the request, I press myself onto the door, and it suddenly opens.

WHAT THE-
I grab the seat quickly, but after a couple of seconds I am forced to let go. I pull myself harshly into the vehicle with all my strength, and I fall onto Edo. The door shuts behind me.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:18:50 PM by Noah Fulf »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5287 on: August 20, 2019, 06:52:29 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded to the fox. "All right, will do."  After that, Michen left the room the way he came in, still thinking about what happened. Now where should he explore first...?

How about... We start with the room you left your badge in?

That actually sounded fair. If he had one or two points of recognisition, things would be a lot easier. Some good places to start would be that room... And the main entrance. Maybe look for that first. But he still had to remain careful... Even from the outside, it seemed like you could get lost easily in a house like this.

Keeping that in mind, Michen first made his way back to the place he slept in less than an hour ago. From there, he would have a better point of reference to start with. From there... Where was the main entrance or the room he left the badge in?

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5288 on: August 21, 2019, 06:52:56 AM »

"Uh... yeah. Weird isn't it? I thought I was onto something when I realized I could just have been chasing something that didn't exist. That's why I wanted a quick systems check. " Weaver also needed fuel and food, but this probably wasn't the person to talk to for that.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5289 on: August 23, 2019, 11:47:12 PM »

The Romulan paused for several seconds before saying, "Take me to your ship - I'll take a look." Before Weaver could move, however, the Romulan gripped his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "I am not sure your equipment is faulty; we've been getting that same signal. Only active for a brief time before vanishing. The pattern indicates a cloaked ship, but the modulations are like no cloaking device we've seen before." He then released Weaver's shoulder and motioned his head for the transporter room. "We can take the transporter to your ship."

"I know..." Jason said. "... it just hurts. Sissi and I have been through a lot together." He looked to Leylah. "Where did you come from? And how did you get to the Manor?"

The manor would seem massive to Michen, but not a maze; finding that which he sought would be easy enough. It was as Michen was wandering that Anna - a pink-scaled Dragonarian woman - happened across him. She frowned, confused. "Uh, honey - did we take in a feral?" She called out to Kyle.

"Uh, not that I know of, why?" Kyle called back from Mathayus' chambers.

"Let him be, Anna - that's Michen," Mathayus said.

"Oh, he's the--Okay," Anna responded, comprehension dawning. She looked to Michen. "Sorry, but Mathayus didn't say you'd be a feral."

"Certainly," Draco agreed to it. "I'm already headed that way, anyway."

"Is that...?" Slippy said in an almost surprised tone.

"Yes, Slip - that was General Draco Bellator," Falco sighed. "No need to go into fanboy mode every time you hear his voice."

"I'm sure we don't need to tell you of General Bellator's exploits, since you work with the man," Fox said as he approached Fel from behind, apparently unaware that Draco was still on the screen.

"Well, there's--" Viktor began.

"Bridge to Cargo Bay - better get up here, Captain; we're approaching Coruscant," a droid crewman said over the intercom. Viktor grumbled, but nonetheless replied, "On my way." In an aside directed at Spyra and Ori, he commented, "That was fast... well, let's go - we all need to be present for this to claim the... bounty, or whatever it is on this ship." He then started for the bridge.

*** Torgus Prime ***

"We didn't," Rhea commented. "Our Romulan friends down planetside probably did."

"Too close to allied forces for the guns on this ship," the XO said. "Too much potential for collateral damage." he started working on his console. "But there are a few ECM tricks I know that'll screw with the Capellan Mechs..."

*** Some Spaceport ***

"Torgus Prime is important, but the Detapa Council needs your help," the more cordial Cardassian said.

"If he's busy, he's busy, we can catch him later," the other said. "Let's get moving before--"

The cordial Cardassian snapped off something harsh in his native tongue, and his companion shut up. The cordial Cardassian handed Fayam a small device with a set of coordinates. "When you have time, meet with the council there." They both left, seemingly in a hurry.

Contrary to expectations, Malgus displayed superior agility and balance, dodging the blow, then rushing up the shaft of the axe before force-jumping straight up to run his blade over Brottleheim's face and left eye, back-flipping, using the force to push himself away and landing some distance out of Brottleheim's reach.

"See if you can clean up the signal while I'm in here," K'Tath suggested as he stepped toward a cantina.

"But can the bays on the Galatae fit the wingspan of a K'Vort-class Bird-of-Prey?" Vitani asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5290 on: August 24, 2019, 02:43:43 AM »
"umm.. you mom brought me in." Layleh explained, honestly

"Wait what am I getting out of this?" Spyra asked as she followed along changing her form to her white anthro wolf form  feeling she'd fit in better. "wish i had some of that fancy armor you have." She commented.

*** Torgus Prime ***
"Well then, I don't suppose you mind if we, even the odds." the vixen replied " Beta Star prepare for hot drop!"

within minutes  5 large 'pods' would launch from on the fox fires docked dropships, sending Omnimech support planetside, pods protecting the mechs inside from the heat of reentry suddenly the klingons and other forces fighting the capellans would find 5 allied omnimechs on theri side 2 fully armed Timberwolf/MAdcat Omnimechs an Adder/Puma a Kitfox/Uller and an Arctic Cheetah/Hankyu joined the fight.

Rex although not as agile as the two jedi  backed off from the monster observing it's fighting pattern as well as the odd faceless creature nearbye, from a relativly safe distance though the large creature could likely close quickly on him, if it weren't busy with Malgus.

"I'll look into it" Cobalt said, following along as she worked with her tablet like device to try and clear up the noise and use what available satellites she could

"Yeah I once fit a Vor'cha class in  one of the lower docking bays... this is an assault carrier." Kylie replied

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5291 on: August 24, 2019, 10:25:58 AM »
*** Secret Hangar, N. Coruscant ***

"Because... Have you ever been trying to survive an assault in Space from several attacks and keep your ship working at the same time?". Edo asked, trying to help the young Folf to get a better understanding of 'stress-resistant' term. Of course, there was no mentioning about ship piloting in Foderis' profile. But Edo' sentence had described a situation which may take place in the X galaxy. And back there, Drex has had a couple of such spooky cases. And he didn't want to repeat them.

Then happened a thing, way better than even during destroying a Xenon I ship (the dreadnought, the largest one from the Xenon' armada). Course, Edo' mind was full of thoughts about why the door opened while it had an electronic lock. But when the Folf fell on him, the warmth and softness of his body forced the human to forget what has just happened. And until the couple arrived at the Hangar, Edo was petting the hybrid for the rest of the trip. And Edo promised himself that he needed more things like this.

"Are you okay, friend? I could've lost you a moment ago. And I wouldn't forgive myself for this.". The human said, slowly running with his hand over Foderis' head, enjoying each moment. He doesn't want the thing to end but of course, returning his galaxy to the owner was more important.

Upon arriving, the couple proceeded to the actual hangar, where Edo' frigate was residing. It was time to check drones and load them into frigate' bay. That is where Foderis' help will be needed.

*** Dragon'taan orbit -> Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"Understood, sir. Will be waiting for you there, sir". The Turian said and terminated his comlink channel with Draco. Next Fox' sentence, Fel interpreted more like a joke. Being Marauder Corps' operative (actually N7 unit), he was quite experienced when it comes about talking with high-ranked people. Hence XIII added farther, smirked. "You said it like I'm not DMC operative at all. Course, I know who General Draco Bellator is, Fox. N-seven agents are perfectly aware of DMC's high ranked staff."

If there were any further talks, the SSV Normandy' landing has abrupted them. The planet itself wasn't a pinnacle of natural beauty like Naboo. However, the majesty of the planet and its glory past makes this place impressive for everyone who was being here at least once. Upon the landing, Fel and his company have followed to the place where Dranghyr had agreed with Draco. Course, the datapad with encrypted data was along with the DMC' operative.

"Is there something I may help with? I know we hadn't explored all storage rooms on the ship. But if that needed, I can do.". Ori asked while following Viktor. Spyra' transformation has attracted female Orokin' attention, so the galaxy-skinned asked. "What else forms you can take?"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 08:04:35 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5292 on: August 25, 2019, 04:24:52 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “We can do that. If it’s possible we can even teleport some of our own men from planetside to assist. We’ve got able hands and fierce warriors that would be honored to assist.” Katin said.
     “In the meantime, I can go along the ship with some assistance to round up any who are against the MJ12 to put together a stable crew. I’m sure some of these guys have a bone to pick.” Damien said with a determined grin. He walked up to Grey, “To be honest, you’re probably more needed in the fight than this crew collection. I appreciate the help you’ve been giving us. Maybe you can get in contact with the other ships and their command for assistance?”
     “Silrus,” Katin spoke, “What would you have of me? I’m not very intelligent in these space quarrels but I have many skills that can be of use for stealth.”

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5293 on: August 25, 2019, 04:38:06 PM »
*** Senate Tower, Coruscant ***

The soldiers would lead Damrosch through the brightly-lit and elegant halls of the senate tower, through winding hallways until they came to the office of the Supreme Chancellor. "Let me give you one piece of advice," the NCO told Damrosch said. "Be honest. She has seen more than most politicians have in their entire lives, and knows more than what her appearance lets on." Without a further word, they walked into the office. "Supreme Chancellor, the off-worlder has arrived.

Standing before the elongated window behind the desk at the far end of the room was a woman wearing a bright white, but still ornate and decorated, robe. She was thin, and her hair was showing signs that it was turning grey. "Thank you, Sergeant. Give us a moment alone, please," she said, her voice having a clear English accent to it The soldiers bowed, and left Damrosch alone. "I apologize for the securtity - but with the Sith Covenant on the warpath and now reports of a new threat on the horizon, not to mention Zaarin's Empire probing us every so often, we have more enemies than we used to. We can't be too careful with security." She turned to face Damrosch, giving him a clear view of her face . "I'm Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma. Captain Daniels alerted me of your arrival. He also said your sudden appearance caused some initial tension in orbit, but that was worked out; what he did not tell me, was what brought you here. May I ask your name, and the reason for your visit to Coruscant?"
"I am Komisar Damrosch. I am simply establishing direct contact between you and our leader as you are the first one we have stumbled upon."

He held his holo-communicator, silently placing it on the ground and stepping off to the side so he wouldn't interrupt the contact between these two leaders. After a small wait the hologram displayed the live image of a Vengu sitting in a office, two large flags draped next to the large windows behind them, Damrosch decided to introduce Mon to the General Secretary.

"This is General Secretary Dvosye."

Dvosye was a female Vengu, unmasked due to the fact that she was just chilling in the atmosphere of the homeworld. One could take a little bit more from their biology this way, very similar to corvids but with a more sharp-looking beak and white-ish markings below their eyes.

"Ahh. I'm guessing that you are the uhhh.... 'Grand Chancellor', yes?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5294 on: August 25, 2019, 07:57:49 PM »
|Secret Hangar, N. Coruscant|

,,Sorry! Sorry sorry! I am really sor-"
He isn't protesting or moving... I think as I lay on top of him, My paws gently resting on his chest. He looks at me, and pulls me close.
Why doesn't he mind?
I blush faintly as he pets my head, and I tilt it out of enjoyment.
I shouldn't be doing this...

His voice sounds so loving...
,, It's okay... I still liked this" I answer back and smile.
I still feel tense and awkward as we get out of the vehicle.

,,Oh, so this is your bad boy?" I say as we step into view of his ship.

,,Okay. I can check." I go over to the control panel and release one drone. I take it in my hand.
,,Sooo, the exoskeleton seems to be okay,, the cameras are fine, so are the wings.." I press one panel and the endoskeleton opens up:,,The wires are fine, so is the endoskeleton,, no malfunctions or damage..." I take out the small chip in the core of the drone:,,And the chip isn't fried. Everything seems in order with this one"
(...)
2 hours later, After finally being done with the drones, I sit on the ground, exhausted. Edo sits next to me:,, Anything else you want me to do?"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 11:35:42 AM by Noah Fulf »