The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256100 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5295 on: August 28, 2019, 05:08:25 AM »
*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

Weaver nodded, "It should have a debug log, if that would help with the uh... issue." He hoped that his secret message got across, and that he wasn't just making himself look like a deaf idiot. He then headed towards the transporter with the technician. Weaver's ship, The Endeavor, was based off of a science-class vessel. It had some top-notch equipment for detection and analysis, but it was unlikely that the ship's equipment was better than the military's. It may have caught something new though.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5296 on: August 29, 2019, 09:11:26 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Battleground*
As Malgus made to push himself away from the titan, a gigantic gauntlet lanced out and grabbed the old Sith’s leg at the shin, and whipped him straight into the ground. Brottleheim glowered at the prostrate Sith, before throwing him back across the arena. The wounded side of his face did not bleed, though the eye had reddened considerably. Tiny red crystals grew across the slash, even as the monster’s flesh attempted to heal. “I’ll give ya that, Sith,” Brottleheim spat. “You’re fast.” He wheeled the axe around, gouging the floor. “I’ll just have to be faster.”

The thing staring down Ahsoka took a step forward, folding its claws behind its back. “Interesting, Tano,” a voice chuckled in her head. “You were once a Jedi, and you stand now beside a Sith.” He brought a claw to his chest. “A turn of coat? Or did Anakin draw you in? Sided with a child murdering traitor. Tsk tsk tsk.”
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:01:48 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5297 on: September 02, 2019, 08:01:28 AM »
*** Borg' Cube, Somewhere in Unexplored Space ***

Continuing his investigation, Helix has found a portable micropower generator and attached it to the primary data systems grid controls. It was pretty enough to power up the nearest console in order to get logs of the vessel and the map by plugging in data cables on his head. According to records, the Cube visited a planet named Mobius which was in eighty parsecs from the current place. The Borg tried to assimilate the locals and failed. However, while retreating, they had taken a Chaos Emerald which the Borg discovered during the assimilation campaign in a local temple. Then they fell back with an item they found, and after that point, no more entries in the journal are presented. The Emerald was marked on the ship' map, so this where Helix then went further.

Disregarding Helix, the Vengu sent in a troop transport to investigate further and take whatever they deemed interesting for themselves. Though they weren't intending to exchange any fire they were certainly prepared for any possible dangers the cube could've contained, up to and including that "ranger". Upon first landing the 10 Marines decided to check around and see what loot they could possibly salvage.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5298 on: September 03, 2019, 09:45:54 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

As Michen walked around, he found that EVERYTHING was big about this place. That actually made it much easier to navigate than he expected. Still he could only imagine playing hide-and-seek here...

He stopped in his tracks when he heard the bright-pink dragon talking about him, not moving until she spoke to him directly. "It's fine. I guess people don't come across a sentient feral everyday," Michen said as a reply. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen that many on Earth either... They really were a minority. And he still remembered, back before he got frozen in, how he felt like he was a minority, in a minority, in...

You can stop now, that line of thinking ain't working.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5299 on: September 04, 2019, 06:06:23 AM »
*Some spaceport*
Fayam frowned. He thought, what was that all about? Detapa Council? It's almost as if everyone needs my help nowadays. ...Hm. I wonder... But... Barely realising it, he had begun thinking out loud. "Will Torgus Prime be OK without me? Well, they definitely seem to have support aplenty. ...Ugh, fine." With his ship restocked and ready, he jumped back in his ship and punched the coordinates in the autopilot.

*Torgus Prime*
Anna smiled. "Really...? Now that's what I like to hear. Do get cracking."

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5300 on: September 04, 2019, 04:54:48 PM »
*** Secret Hangar, N. Coruscant ***

"Actually yes. If you never used jetpack or never held a weapon in your hand, it's a great time to try it out. Both things are in the armory - once you enter the ship proceed behind the lift, there will be a room next to the command center. Use this card, and it will open the door. Pick a ballistic weapon you like and use the nearest wall here for practice. Also, check out living rooms and take one you like the most. This ship is going to be your new home for a long time. Or until we won't liberate half of my homeworld.". Drex said and handed an electromagnetic card to Foderis. He trusted his new partner, so he hadn't any doubt granting him access to a room with some dangerous weapon like a disposal nuclear rocket launcher. Sadly, Edo didn't have time to test by himself. It must be quite useful in planetary operations against hostile machines.

While the purple-blue folf was busy with getting familiar to the new stuff, the scientist decided to check the hull integrity of the Cerberus Vanguard, Edo' frigate. He ignited a cigarette and went to the captain bridge. It wasn't big as the most vessel of similar class because it had only three consoles and a chair for the captain. But everyone who ever got a hand on managing Argon' frigates could note, that their ships are quite easy to operate from one place. At least for the navigation part. Luckily, Edo' has equipped his spacecraft with autopilot, and navigation computer has the latest galactic map. There was a question about operating the ship' armaments because they require an operator. But Edo though, that later on, Foderis can fulfill this role and can become a gunner. Drex can't maintain engines and shoot at the same time. Also, he has some issues with his vision, so Edo' aim skills are worse than his partner.

*** Borg' Cube, Somewhere in Unexplored Space ***

In the next hall of the Cube, Helix has encountered a nasty surprise. There was a really big room full of drones in their life-support system. Helix' computing system counted five thousand, but the wall continues further. Actually, there were eleven thousand. And they were all along the wall, up to the ceiling. The thing is that Borg Collective' ships are highly decentralized in structure so drones can be encountered across the vessel all the way around. Hence, the ranger wasn't sure if those drones were dead or in hibernation mode. Because if they wake up, Helix and Vengu company might not survive their assault. And the last ones will be assimilated. Of course, the cyborg couldn't let it happen and wanted to left this ship as soon as possible. Then the Vengu can obliterate the vessel or whatever they want to do.

Passed the central room quickly, Ranger has encountered another surprise. The desired room was behind a closed door. Luckily, Helix was strong enough to open it using brute physical force. Inside there was a room with a locker and a console. Since it was protected by the Borg' encryption system and powered up by its own power supply, ranger needed some time to crack the defense system. And so Helix started by plugging in cables attached to his head. And yes, his motion detector has detected, that the Vengu beamed down on the vessel. However, he assumed they might be interested in something different and won't interfere with Helix' activity.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5301 on: September 04, 2019, 11:47:57 PM »
*** Mongdrigo, Battleground ***

Malgus was on his feet quick, and engaged again, swinging his blade faster than Brottleheim might have anticipated, going for his hands this time. If you can't kill the creature in one stroke, bleed it, weaken it. Make it angry, which makes it sloppy.

Ahsoka paid no heed to the creature speaking to Ahsoka, and readied herself for what seemed an inevitable tag-team call.

*** Unspecified Location ***

What might immediately strike Fayam was that this region of space was empty. There was nothing here. A few tachyon emissions, but nothing that would arouse suspicion. Curiously, though, there was an unidentified signal that would prevent most ships from leaving at Warp Speed - or other kind of FTL Travel - present in the region, but there was no logical source.

*** Starship Endeavor ***

The KDF Romulan immediately set to work upon arrival, looking through the logs. He spoke in his native tongue to his crew, then turned to Weaver. "How long have you been in the region?" he asked as he worked.

*** Senate Tower, Coruscant ***

"Supreme Chancellor, technically, but yes," Mon Mothma replied. "Might I ask what brought you to our corner of the universe? We rarely get outside visitors, these days - what with the Sith Covenant on the warpath and this new threat on the horizon."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

Travis and Skye sat on the bridge of their ship, awaiting the reports. That Raider had their logo. The odd couple were certain. But, given that nothing else has happened, they felt that raider was acting alone. Still - why a single raider ship? And how did they get into Coruscant's atmosphere without being detected? Damned hard questions to answer.

*** RCS Armored Cruiser, Coruscant Orbit ***

The massive, eight-kilometer-long RCS Armored Cruiser dropped out of Transwarp in orbit of Coruscant, which immediately caused several orbiting Star Destroyers to raise shields.

"Orbiting vessels are raising shields, Captain," one of the droids reported. "Should we raise ours?"

"Negative," Viktor said. "We don't want to appear threatening. Comms, send out our message, and request contact with our Bounty Contact." There was a tense wait, before the orbiting ships lowered shields, and a face appeared on the screen - a Twi'lek, male, middle-aged with a blue skin tone and a scar across his face. "So you're the ones who took over that elusive pirate ship..." he said.

"That we are," Viktor affirmed. "You know what the contract specified."

"I am aware," the man said. "I am a man of my word. These... colleagues, of yours... who are they? I need names to make the payments." Viktor looked to Ori and Spyra to make their own introductions.

***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"If you're as good with stealth as you say, you'd be better off going with our hunter friend here to free his clanmates," Silrus said. "I'll supply you with emergency transporters. Once you free the clanmates, get them to use the transporters and we'll beam them to their vessel once they're off the station..." The Hunter made a purring sound, nodding his head in agreement with this plan. "... after that," Silrus continued, "Disrupt the Tal Shiar's operations however you can. Preliminary reports indicate they dabble in Borg Technology. If you see any Iconian tech there, however... document it, and then destroy it however you can. Same goes for any Rakatan tech."

*** Torgus Prime ***

"Already on it, Commander," the crewman responded. Cappelan Mechs would soon start experiencing problems with no logical source, distracting the pilots and sometimes rendering a mech immobile.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Jason was unable to speak for several seconds. Leylah was certainly pretty, that much was clear. For a moment, Jason forgot about his sorrow, and when he looked at the TV, he got an idea. "You ever play a video game?" he asked her, in an effort to strike up conversation, maybe start something between them.

"Hey, uh... you haven't seen my father-in-law, have you? Big feral dragon, speaks with this funny accent that sounds Scottish? Draco Indari? Kyle's dad?" Anna asked Michen. "Someone left him a message earlier."

Kira walked into the kitchen, and immediately went into the fridge for a bottle of water. "Anyone seen Kanan?" she asked.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

General Bellator walked from the taxi pad at the military district straight to the Military Enclave. He knew Fel had something important - encrypted data was always important. Especially encrypted data from a Tal Shiar outpost. He kept his eyes peeled for the operative, wondering just what the encrypted data would contain.

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Vitani shrugged. "Alright, if you say so," she said. "Can you guide the ship in via a tractor beam?"

*** Mos Eisely Spaceport, Tatooine ***

K'Tath moved through the crowd, keeping a close eye on Cobalt, while he headed for his contact. When he arrived, he spoke in a hushed tone: "Good to see you, Tom."

"You weren't kidding when you said you were transformed," Tom said.

"Bite me," K'Tath grumbled. "What're we looking at?"

"Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser, out in the Junland Wastes," Tom explained. "Czerka set up a salvage post there, but it got hit by a DMC Raid. Czerka abandoned the site, said the computers were destroyed, and any data was useless. Rumor has it, though, that the bomb planted on the Computer Core didn't go off; if the core's intact, you could download the core data, but only if you had someone capable of getting into a secure computer system." K'Tath refrained from looking at Cobalt as he responded,

"Leave that to me. Anything else I need to know?"

"Yeah - some mercs from Weyland-Yutani are supposedly looking to get access to the site - they'll be here in a day or so. Better hurry," Tom said.

"Let's not wait till Bragg again, Tom," K'Tath told him. He fist-bumped Tom, then tapped Cobalt's shoulder and started for the exit.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 03:28:10 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5302 on: September 05, 2019, 12:24:58 AM »
"Cham? Cham Syndulla?" Spyra asked "Your daughter didn't speak too highly of you last i met..." she noted.. "I'm Sprya..." She introduced herself.

***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"Whoa whoa whoa borg, iconian? Where the heck are we?" Grey asked.

*** Torgus Prime ***
"Your efforts will only last for a fre seconds Battlemechs of capellan build may have unsually sensative eletronics ,but their basic systems will still respond and evntually their sensors will return to normal..." the captian of the Fox fire noted...

** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan **
"No ,but i'm willing to try it." Leylah replied simply...

"Roxanne bring in the lady's ship if you would ,please." Kylie said to his Ai.

*** Mos Eisely Spaceport, Tatooine ***
Cobalt moved with K'tath only speaking once they were both out of the building and beyond earshot, tapping into a comm channel between the two of them to keep things private. "Provide the computer isn't total junk i should be able to hack into it." She noted "But how does this get me my droids?"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 12:27:03 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5303 on: September 05, 2019, 03:50:29 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Battleground*
Malgus’s saber would strike the titan’s gauntlet and bounced away, leaving a smoking gouge in the armor. Brottleheim would draw his paw back, swiping at the Sith with the axe, leaving a burning arc in the air.

The faceless thing waved a paw, lifting a large boulder nearby. With a flick of the wrist, the giant stone screamed towards Ahsoka, tiberium crystals shattering beneath it.

The mech, after ripping yet another Mongdrigan vehicle asunder, turned its monocular gaze to Rex, the red light piercing through the dust of combat. It turned, leveled off the massive rifle, and fired. Huge shells landed near the Clone Commander, laying low the Mongdrigan soldiers nearby.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5304 on: September 05, 2019, 08:06:29 AM »

The interior of the ship was small, and seemed even a bit smaller from a few piles of similar items tucked into corners. The main computer responsible for operating the sensor array and storing the logs was off to the side at the helm. A swivel chair allowed access to both the flight control and the somewhat chunky computer. Multiple wires came out from the back, enough to warrant a zip-tie. Despite the setup looking a bit low-tech, as it lacked a touchscreen and instead relied on a mechanical keyboard and mouse among other things, the sensor array was one of the best available to the civilian market.

"About two weeks. Mainly just sitting in empty space trying to lock onto the signal," Weaver began, "no luck though. I'd like to think that my sensor array could pick up cloaked ships, since it's designed for aspiring astronomers, er... well more like explorers I suppose," he paused, "I spent a lot of money on it. Science class I think? I was trying to get closer to the signal so I could get a better read on it, but it kept moving. I started running low on supplies, and this spaceport was nearby, so that's why I'm here. Uh... hopefully you find what you're looking for." A bit chatty, but Weaver was a little nervous, yet simultaneously excited. He could feel his heart beating a little faster than usual.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:28:35 AM by Weaver »

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5305 on: September 05, 2019, 06:08:42 PM »

"Greetings, general. I have no means to decrypt the data here, so I suppose you do know someone who can do that.". Fel said and passed the datapad to Draco after the Turian had saluted. Knowing general, Dranghyr does not doubt that the decryption will be successful. Star Fox team needs to decide what to do meanwhile.

"My name is Ori, sir.". The female Orokin answered being called, leaning against a wall behind the wolf.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5306 on: September 08, 2019, 08:55:42 AM »
|Secret Hangar, N. Coruscant|

,,Sure! That'll work" I simply respond and take the card. The card is small and rectangular, with blunt edges. Reminds me of a credit card...
I walk up to the ship. I start walking up the steel steps. They are strong and cold, just like the walls. I get inside. It is almost pitch black. I let my eyes adjust to the sudden change of lighting. I walk around, stumbling about and knocking over some things.
I surely hope that wasn't valuable...
I find a door. Better than pitch black. I open it with my key card. I see a wide window, a wheel, a bunch of data points, buttons, keys, levers, wires- the command room.
I quickly close the door again, going back into pitch blackness.
Come on. The Armoury can't be that far away! I trace my hand against the right wall. After seconds, I find it. I open the room.
Pitch black.
I look for a light switch, find it and press it. The room becomes bright, blinding me. The shiny weapons only made it worse. After my eyes adjust once again, I look around. The armoury is a somewhat small room. There are weapons of various sizes and shapes placed along the wall. I didn't recognize half of them. They seemed super high tech, but showed some similarities to what I have seen back home. Home...
I quickly end that line of thought.

After going over all the weapons, I pick my favourites. A white plasma gun with added barrels, a combat bow with some arrows, a high tech machine gun, simmuliar to the one back home but replaced with a laser engine. They are all heavy. I also take a few simple, silver knives.
I take all of them and place them on my, thankfully, half full toolbelt. 

I walk outside, noticing my companion as he does checking on the hull. I walk over to the training wall, filled with dark burned spots and bullet holes.
That sure looks like a trainin' wall! I thought to myself. Take the plasma gun. I aim it at the target and shoot.
I hit the target, that's for sure, because seconds later the plasma beam was coming straight at me, as it had bounced back from the target. I duck quicker than I thought was humanly or foxively possible, dodging the beam by only milliseconds. I shot an another beam, this time prepared. But the beam does apsolutely nothing..
I put the plasma gun aside and take the machine gun. I fire it and quickly stop it seconds later, surprised by the pressure. I try again.This surely looks deadly! Better not kill myself before the fun part even begins..
After trying out the machine gun, I take my most anticipated weapon, the beautiful gray bow. I examine it closer. There are royal markings and some high tech little devices scattered around it, and I smile when I see mine.

That smile turns into sadness, and I finish my line of thought. I take the bow into my hands, feeling a strange sense of familiarity. I take the arrow. And fire.
The arrow hits the bull's-eye. I startle slightly.
First time using a bow and already a bull's-eye? What? How is that possible?
Begginers luck. It has to be it.

I fire again, hitting the bull's-eye again. And again. And again.
,,Hey Edo, I think I found my favourite!"
No response.
,,Edo?" I look around for him.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 08:11:50 PM by Noah Fulf »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5307 on: September 10, 2019, 04:22:52 AM »

"Definitely," Draco said. "Why don't you and your friends come with me?" The instant he said this, Slippy got excited and had to be reminded to remain calm. Draco looked between Fel and the Star Fox team. "You certainly picked a high-end bunch. How'd you get them to agree to come here?" He asked as they were walking into the Military Enclave. He passed off the data to an Intelligence Agent, telling him to decrypt the data on the double, then continued toward his office.

"And you already know who I am," Viktor stated. Cham shook his head.

"The message didn't tell me a name - just that a Wolf would be claiming the bounty. The ship is yours - do with it what you will, but first, I need a name to put in the registry."

"Viktor Horgus," Viktor responded. Cham paused for several seconds.

"Did you say Viktor Horgus?" he asked.

Viktor nodded. "Sure did; is that a problem?"

"No problem... but I have something for you. Something your father left for you in his will," Cham said. "I've been holding on to it in case you turned up on Coruscant. Before you leave, you might want to stop by the Bounty Office to pick it up - I'll transmit permissions for you to land that ship at a nearby spaceport. And you..." he indicated Spyra. "I need to speak with you in private. Last three weeks, my Daughter's been asking me to find you. Something about a job she needs you for." He returned his attention to Viktor. "Permissions sent. See you soon, Captain."

When the transmission ended, Viktor got a mixed look of confusion, worry, and melancholy on his face, but nonetheless ordered the ship to land at the designated coordinates.

"Just be careful with it - I went to a lot of trouble to get that ship," Vitani said.

"We think you stumbled across something Klingon Intelligence is trying to keep a lid on - this signal--" The Romulan started. He was interrupted when a new line of text appeared, and his facial expression changed immediately. He barked orders to the others, and looked to Weaver, looking a little pale. "Tell me this ship has weapons..."

Ahsoka dodged the rock, and Malgus continued his vicious assault on Brottleheim, going for one opening after the next in an effort to weaken the giant.

Jason got out of bed, started up his TV and game system, and offered a controller to Leylah. "Just follow my lead," he told her.

*** DMC Embassy, Stormwind, Azeroth ***

Ketorr sighed as he reviewed the latest reports. His relief had been delayed. Again. Sith Covenant b*****ds were everywhere, and now this shadowy threat bearing the red "XII" Logo. That logo seemed maddeningly familiar, but for the life of him, he couldn't place where he'd seen it before. Still, he was anxious to get home to Dragon'taan. John had already seen Stormwind, Iron forge, the Exodar, Pandaria and the Wandering Isle, many parts of Kalimdor... but Ketorr was ready to go home. This assignment had lasted longer than it should have. Even Lian and her husband were anxious to head home.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

A young, newlywed Tiger couple stood on the bridge of their new ship as they looked over data for freelance jobs. "Oh, this one's a good one," the female - Amy - said. "Cargo Escort mission."

Her husband - Jason Jorgen - squinted a little looking at it. "Weapons shipment, from here to... San... Sang... How do you say that?"

"Sangheilios," Amy chuckled. "Home of the United Sangheili Republic."

"Well, it's a start," Jason sighed.

"Go for it?" Amy asked. Jason nodded. Amy uploaded their mission acceptance, and waited for the return signal.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5308 on: September 10, 2019, 03:19:40 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen tilted his head, showing his don't-think-I-heard-of-it-face. "Can't say I have..." Michen replied. He couldn't remember anyone who'd fit that description... Oh, but that did explain why the mansion was so surprisingly easy to navigate. The dragons he had met so far seemed rather imposing. Whether or not that also counted for humans and anthros, he wasn't quite sure, but he could easily see it happening.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5309 on: September 10, 2019, 05:06:49 PM »

Spyra looked to Viktor... "What would Hera need from me?" She asked  out loud, confused to why Cham's daughter would need her.

"Relax I'll be very gentle with it." Kylie replied just before a couple of droids dropped a crate, the blue Fox letting out a sigh when the droids dropped the crate...

Rex, saw the rifle of the mech  and moved  to the side avoiding the impact of the huge shell, returning fire to the mech aiming his best to the mechs red light he saw, his helmet's visor  piercing through the dust, though since  he was moving his accuracy was  a bit off but once he stopped despite the DC-15a being a fully auto weapon, his fire became as accurate as  finely tuned Sniper rifle, this, however didn't mean the mech couldn't avoid the shots to it's red 'sensor' by moving....

Leylah shakily took the controller, her childhood had been very tense so she never had played many games if any at all.

*** DMC Embassy, Stormwind, Azeroth ***
Kia sort of sneaked up behind ketor and began to massage his shoulders "Aylina has gone back to the Exodar to see how her kind has been fairing.. which i think as long as your... I mean our Pandarian daughter doesn't show up just leaves us two..." she said nuzzling her muzze into Ketorr's neck.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***
 HAAT or modfied LAAT gunship woudl appear on the radar of the tigers' ship showing as friendly, just before  a hail came up on thier comms, if answered they'd see a young Khajiit  saying her name was Kiri and that she was to oversee that the shipment got to where it needed to go.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:20:27 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13