The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 113030 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 3 years Obtainable by request
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5265 on: July 19, 2019, 01:00:11 AM »
*** Outside Fleet Spire Ruins, Corneria -> Corneria Spaceport ***
Nari finnally spoke up. "If you need a carrier ship, i can likely get one." the Silver vixen offered. "I also know someone who could get you a new carrier, you may know of her."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
Amie walked inside and looked at the tall dragon speaking to a feral cat "Umm... excuse me Uncle Mathayus, but have you seen Jason?

*** RCS Armored Cruiser ***
"Umm... Projectile weapons, can't you use some of those, droids to pilot the ship?"

*** Mongdrigo ***
Rex followed Ashoka, placing his helmet on and preparing his DC-15A with a new powercell, he had left it unloaded until now...

*** Starship Stryker, Tatooine Orbit ***
"mmm?" Cobalt muttered waking up, then going back to sleep.

*** IKS Furiam, Dragon'taan Orbit ***
"Ahh Vitani.... Kylie said you'd be back with one of those, i've marked on your Hud system the location of the space dock we're going to be updating the Battleship at. Space dock 94." Tigress voice replied, all the way down planetside back at her armory, droids would be floating nearby the dock ready to begin work.... "Kylie wanted to see you personally." Tigress added.

*** Risa, Beachfront ***

A familiar blue vixen sat out under a umbrella on a beach chair, in her not to familiar tribal clothing, enjoying the warm weather and slight breeze. "Well at least I havn't seen a Ferengi, yet." she said mostly to herself.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:41:41 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline MintPlush

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Ram
  • Coloring: Mint/Green fur, Pale pink skin
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Squishy
« Reply #5266 on: July 19, 2019, 01:03:17 AM »
*** Marketplace, Hutta ***

She sucked in her breath, hesitant. Was this a machine or a man? She wasn't quite sure, but was leaning toward machine.. She hadn't really had time to step back and looked up at it slowly, noting where it's hands were moving. "Ah..I was running.." She scratched the back of her head and laughed. Hopefully she'd ditched the few that were chasing her. she turned quickly to see if there was any sight of them. "..From bad guys.." Echo nodded, yea, bad guys. They were bad guys, she wasn't lying! She was just not going to tell him that she was also a criminal. She bit her lip, and looked back at the basters it was hovering its hands over. "Didn't mean to crash into you!"  She really did not want to step back, preferring to keep moving forward away from her enemy, but this thing was a bit intimidating. Grabbing for her own weapons would surely cause her a quick death, so she just remained as calm as she could under the circumstances.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5267 on: July 19, 2019, 02:04:58 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
As Malgus exited the command center, two Honor Guard immediately flanked him on either side, steps locked and steady. Two more joined at the next corner, and two more after that. Soon, a veritable parade formed, steps echoing from the buildings. Mongdrigans cheered and shouted, singing praise or kneeling in Malgus’s presence. The engines of the transport spooked up as Malgus approached, and left as the last Honor Guard entered.

*Mongdrigo, Battlefield*
The transport landed minutes after departure, just behind the battlefield control station. The Guard dismounted and left a path for Malgus to approach the station.
The battlefield controllers stood and saluted, and the tactical commander approached.
“M’lord,” she said with a salute. “Your guest of honor has arrived. We’ve surrounded the dropship, awaiting your order, or for something to happen.”

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5268 on: July 20, 2019, 11:39:18 AM »
*** Corneria Spaceport ***

"In short, Normandy was handed to me once I graduated from the DMC Elite Training Program. The ship itself had survived a lot of experiments over him, and most of DMC' engineers called it 'over-designed,' too expensive and it has no practical use. But I proved the opposite. However, I need a team to operate the ship as it intended.". Fel said remembering the day when he came aboard of Normandy. Having over ten years of flying experience, the SSV ship wasn't something new to him in terms of piloting; the vessel was pretty handy and docile. However, by operating the vessel on his own, SSV potential was only half. Then the Turian added as a comment to Nari' question. "Do you mean Krystal?"

-Ori continues to operate the console-

*** Char' orbit ***

And so it's tenth Helix' operation for this year. Picked a mission on an investigation of a drifting Borg' Cube in a one of Ranger's center, the cyborg arrived here. According to the briefing he read before the mission, the Cube entered Char' sector and just halted. And since no one wanted to deal with the Borg, Helix agreed to do this as Rangers are the first guys when you don't want to waste your people and time. And so the cyborg started to approach the Cube with his heavy fighter carefully. So far no one was around the Borg' ship, and cyborg hoped it would be so. What was strange is that F8' scanner detects no life forms in the Cube. The Borg were are machines, much like cyborgs, so the ship' scanner would recognize them. Something wasn't right, and it was Helix' task to figure out what's exactly.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5269 on: July 20, 2019, 07:31:39 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

His hands flew up as he jumped about a foot in the air and away from Grey. Damien cried out, “Gods sake! How long have you been there man? You nearly gave me a heart attack!” He said to him.
     Katin nodded, “So if their shields are down then this is the best moment to strike them.” He pondered for a second, “ Do you think a distraction would be in our favor? To keep eyes on a target while we can get an infiltration team in without being noticed?” He asked Steiner over comms. Slightly looking over at his brother.
     Damien noticed his twin’s stare, “Why are you looking at me like that?...”
     “Just a thought...You guys have compressed suits for outside the atmosphere right?” Katin asked them.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 3 years Obtainable by request
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5270 on: July 20, 2019, 11:22:16 PM »
Grey simply nodded still following the twins around. "Sorry I've been keeping guard of you two since you left the bridge.."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 04:53:28 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5271 on: July 22, 2019, 02:58:38 AM »
*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

Weaver nodded, "Thanks. I hope the signal I was going after wasn't a glitch. It'd be a waste of a trip to come all this way for nothing. Judging from all the military ships outside, I take it that visitation isn't exactly on top of anyone's list."

Provided there was nothing else to be said, Weaver would make his way to the transporter room.
Losing is Fun!

Offline Blue Cordial

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5272 on: July 22, 2019, 07:46:24 AM »
 **Unexplored Space**

The third and final Vengu scout shuttle had been sitting in wait for a while now. All of their energy focused on a guiding signal that they had been transmitting to the larger militarized fleet that Damrosch had called in, the ship was almost deathly still as even the power to lights had been redirected towards boosting their signal, Leaving most of the areas barring the main viewing bridge in near-pitch black darkness.

After what seemed like hours of paranoid waiting a fleet finally came out of hyperspace. The large, daunting industrial ships had dwarfed the already small scout shuttle as they silently floated towards the impromptu radio station, the large red star emblazoned on the sides of these ships would definitely make them stand out as small, orb shaped starfighters started to corral the shuttle closer towards the largest of the fleet.

Eight ships in total, five of them about 1,700 metres in length with the smaller three being about 1,010 meters. None of them, barring the starfighters, had their weapons armed and they weren't looking to start anything. Having not really bothered to notice the Cube at all.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 02:06:26 PM by Blue Cordial »
  • Avatar by: Edited by myself. Art is by Hirohiko Araki
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
  • Coloring: Silvergrey fur, darkgrey rosettes (or spots on the head). White fur on the tip of the tail, the claws and the belly.
  • Height: 58 cm (2' 0"), Lenght: 123 cm (4' 2")
  • Weight: 37 kg (82 lbs)
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: In pineapple on pizza fights
« Reply #5273 on: July 23, 2019, 05:54:39 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen looked at the picture. He didn't exactly recognise the type of jacket, but the red XII and the tattoo on his face seemed awfully familiar all right. Looking at the picture not only brought back the events in his head, but also the stress he felt... What was wrong with him?

"Yeah, that looks pretty much like him... Do you know that guy?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5274 on: July 27, 2019, 09:24:11 PM »

"Unfortunately, yes," Mathayus sighed. Looking at the picture, he continued, "Walter Simon... field operative for a group calling themselves Majestic Twelve. We don't know much more than the name. But this symbol has been popping up more and more in recent months. Simon's abducted hundreds in the last few years." Mathayus looked up at Michen. "You're literally the first to avoid falling into his clutches, let alone report him." On hearing his niece's question about her son, Mathayus motioned his head. "In his room. Something's got the poor boy down, and he won't tell me what."

*** Marketplace, Hutta ***

"I'm guessing you're the one Fa'athra's pitching a fuss about," The machine said. "Under different circumstances, I'd put a bolt in your kneecaps and haul you to him. But today's your lucky day, as I have my own problems with that jack***." He looked up for whoever it was that was chasing Echo, his hands ready to draw his blasters in an instant. "Unless you have a gun, get behind me," he told Echo.

"Right..." Viktor sighed. He brought the droids aboard, and they eliminated the stragglers as the ship entered orbit. Viktor was quick to transmit mission success, and have the droids set a course for Coruscant, then turned to his love. "Now, let's go see what these pirates were carrying, huh?" He looked to Spyra. "Would you like to come with us, or would you prefer to remain on the bridge?"

*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

Indeed, there was nothing more to be said. On stepping on one of the Transporter Pads, the transporter officer asked, "Destination?"

"No... a stealth approach would be best," Steiner cautioned. "Then again, the Tal Shiar aren't known for taking prisoners... we should find out what made our hunter friend's clanmates so special. But for getting them back, a Stealth Approach would be best for taking care of this - only spring the assault after they're free. If we're fortunate, the Tal Shiar will believe the Hunters escaped in the confusion."

"Again, I'd prefer to avoid any confrontation with Krystal... she and I are not really... on speaking terms," Fox said.

"Oh, lighten up, Foxy," Farah scolded. She looked to Fel. "We'd be honored to help you operate this vessel."

"I'm game," Falco agreed confidently.

"So am I," Slippy chirped.

*** Mongdrigo, Battlefield ***

Malgus looked out on the field, unclipping his lightsaber from his belt. "No one interferes. Ahsoka, Rex and I will handle him," Malgus commanded.

"Sweetheart, wake up - we're gonna be descending the atmosphere in a few. What were you after, here?" K'Tath told his girlfriend, trying to wake her up and pilot their ship at the same time.

*** IKS Furiam, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Does he, now...? Wonder what he wants," Vitani commented. She ordered the Lucrehulk to it's designated destination, while she went to beam over to where Kylie was.

*** Risa, Beachfront ***

"Don't jinx us," said the vixen's husband, laying next to her. "I can only tell those wacko-loons to **** off so many times." He smiled, then pinched her playfully with an innocent look behind his sunglasses.

*** Coruscant Customs ***

The customs officers would ask standard questions to the Ragnosians, then usher them through. The leader of the bunch would be approached by a Zabrak with pale-brown skin and wearing a Coruscant Security uniform. "You there! I have a message for you!" He jogged to close the distance.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5275 on: July 28, 2019, 02:11:23 AM »

"Thanks Uncle." Amie said as she half-dragged a Pink dragon girl across the manor to Jason's room, and shoved Leylah into the room the pink dragon girl, and shut the door to go to her own room "Good luck honey" She whispered as she walked away.

"What do i look like A  gold hording dragon?" Spyra asked "Actually i prefer silver, but yeah i'll go with ya."

"Aww common Foxy she won't bite" Nari teased.

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Kylie stood there waiting for Vitania in the cargo bay. "Great job, I'll have the credits forwarded to your account, but i wanted to ask you a slightly personal question."

*** Risa, Beachfront ***
"HEY!" Krystal whined sending a telepathic jolt to her husband via her telepathy from his action. "I thought we were suppose to be relaxing, and weren't you making a sand castle or something?"

"hmm? Oh sorry i'm awake now , let see if we can find a jawa sand crawler i need some droid parts and an R2 unit so I don't have to do all the maintaince work here.." Cobalt pointed out.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 02:15:22 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Blue Cordial

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5276 on: July 28, 2019, 02:38:55 AM »
*** Coruscant Customs ***

The customs officers would ask standard questions to the Vengu, then usher them through. The leader of the bunch would be approached by a Zabrak with pale-brown skin and wearing a Coruscant Security uniform. "You there! I have a message for you!" He jogged to close the distance.

Damrosch looked at the Zabrak, What an Interesting looking race unlike anything he has seen. He still needed to reply to this guy though as to not make this overly silent and awkward

"Yes?"

He thought for a second, What could the message possibly be? They just got here so he wondered who could've possibly wanted to give a message.
  • Avatar by: Edited by myself. Art is by Hirohiko Araki
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5277 on: July 28, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »

"Good. Anyhow, welcome to the Turian Airlines, he-he.". Fel giggled for the first time since Voss. It was a perfect feeling he has to admit. And the Turian was about to retire to his ship when Nari come out with her comment. It looks like good relationships were a question of matter, not just for Fox. Besides, Nari mentioned about a carrier which could be very welcome here. XIII knows, it was out of his business and if something goes wrong, he will be in charge. So after scratching his chin and a couple of seconds thinking, he added. "I'm not the best psychologist in the world, but I'd like to help you with Krystal. We need her assistance if she can get a carrier for us. Am I right, Nari?"

"Sure, why not. Those pirates needed to carry something valuable if they were managed to obtain this ship. And I bet they needed to stay away from any detection.". Ori said and proceeded to the first of seven warehouses of the ship. There were a lot of crates with general supplies like meds and food, but then she spotted a cage with a shanjaru. Apart from the fact they were rare and expensive beasts, she knows nothing more about them and assumed, the creature wasn't the real reason for stealing the ship. It couldn't be as the creature is allowed to be captured by the Galactic Society laws, despite the rarity of the creature. The terminal at the end of the wall might reveal something. "I'll read logs. You can check other rooms, meanwhile."

After inspecting the logs of the room, it appeared, that the beast has been captured and intended to be delivered to Drooga the Hutt. The shanjaru in the cage was female and alongside with male one (who could be somewhere on the ship too), needed to be a part of Drooga' feast on Nar Shaddaa. The logs also stated that the vessel allowed pirates to bypass Coruscant guards safely, so they weren't stopped. Ori had no idea on how the Hutt was going to taking care of the beast. But the female Orokin thought that is would be wise if they'll return creature in the hands of animal rights activists. And so she decided to suggest the idea.

"Viktor, do you have any plans on visiting Coruscant? We have a cargo here to deliver". The girl in warframe said inspecting the beast. Unfortunately, she wasn't a vet, and thus can't examine the health of the creature. Therefore, she hoped they have enough time to deliver the beast to Coruscant before the shanjaru' health gets worse.

*** Somewhere in Unexplored Space (changed from Char' orbit) ***

Helix was about to proceed to the Cube when his long-range sensors detected a Vengu ship. Apart from the fact that they were birds, the cyborg knew nothing. For some reasons, none of Rangers had any contact with them. That is why the information about the corvids was almost empty in the Rangers' network. Helix didn't know what he may expect from them, but apparently, he needed to let them know to not open the fire toward the Borg' Cube by no means as the cyborg is going to investigate the drifting ship. Therefore upon approaching the Borg' vessel, he has hailed the Vengu, using his long-range communication arrays.

"This is ranger Helix. I'm going to beam down to the Cube', please don't attack the ship. I appreciate any assistance, tho'.". Helix transmitted, then started to scan the Cube. Surprisingly for him, he couldn't find any active power signatures nor any life signs aboard. But for the cyborg, it was too early to rejoice. He wanted to inspect this ghostship by himself; hence, he started to adjusts his ship into transportation range.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:12:56 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5278 on: July 29, 2019, 03:00:40 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Battleground*
As Malgus drew his weapon, a heavy thrum filled the air, shaking the loose soil around the landing craft. A horrible clank-clanking accompanied the drop door as it opened. Instead of hydraulic rams and rotary servos, twin chains of black metal supported the door like a drawbridge. The inside of the craft was bathed in red light, a menacing glow that allowed little view in. A few seconds later, a shambles of a Mongdrigan, his fur a pale purple barely clinging to his frame, stumbled out and peered into the sunlight, his eyes unused to the light. He spotted Malgus and shuffled off the ramp, metal-clad shoes skirting around the errant tiberium crystal. His voice, though weak, still reached Malgus.
“Does it accept the Rite of Combat?”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5279 on: July 29, 2019, 04:06:27 PM »
*Torgus Prime*
Fayam had gone back to obliterating the Capellan small grunts. It was here, finally, that several of his weapons made only empty clicking noises instead of roars. Several of his weapons had run out of ammo, as he hadn't restocked his ship since he got it. It still had a couple of nuclear torpedoes, but Fayam deemed it best to hold back on those, since they were rather expensive.

Anna had taken her attention back to the command ship. She wondered what was going on inside, but it would be reckless of her to charge in. True, her armour could take quite a beating, but it wasn't available to her. The same went for her weapon. Lost in thought, she awaited the reports.