The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257756 times)

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4965 on: April 01, 2019, 03:53:33 AM »
Name: Sohdakin

Species: Rohkah (Dragon)

Fur/scale color: Dark Gray

Eye color: Ice Blue(appears to glow)

Height: 9' (2.8 m) [7.5' at the shoulders with a 1.5' long neck]

Weight: ~2500 lbs (1134 kg)

Distinctive marks or appearance: lighter shade of gray on his chest and throat. Foot long scar down the center of his chest, which is normally covered by his uniform.

Attire: Either he is wearing a military uniform or he is in his power armor.

Special abilities: Fire-breath, Fire-resistance, Flight

Short Bio: Sohdakin or Soda by his comrades, is the very definition of a professional soldier.  Trained since he became a Spratling, he quickly made a name for himself in the profession of arms.  He had a knack for them and could accurately shoot most anything handed to him.  Though he preferred the big guns, which usually relegated him to a squad automatic weapon or hanging back as a sniper.

Because of his numerous accolades in combat and how he has proven himself time and time again to the Rohkan Empire, he was placed into the prestigious special operations unit in the Rohkah Military.  A unit that often operated apart from one another as they possessed the skills and knowledge required to operate with autonomy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4966 on: April 01, 2019, 04:12:06 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Sith Command Center *
The command center was a hive of activity, as always. Bodies shuffled to and fro, delivering harvest reports, tactical information and patrol movements. Lieutenant Francis McCullin stood looking over a tactical holomap of a mutant stronghold. He dictated movements, strategies and engagement protocols.

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Coburn smiled. “Oh, everything! No more forced labor, children are being taught of the galaxy. Some have even gained admittance to the Temple, though they’re always sent away. Seems Mongdrigans lack whatever it is the temple’s looking for.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4967 on: April 01, 2019, 03:21:19 PM »
(Welcome to the fold, Sohdakin. Feel free to post your intro when you're ready.)

*** Mongdrigo, Sith Command Center ***

Malgus approached the Lieutenant from behind. "I trust you are making progress, Lieutenant?" he asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"More than likely, it's a lack of connection with the Force," Ahsoka commented. She paused, then added, "But I wonder if his lordship would be open to the idea of training your people in the art of Lightsabers? One need not be Jedi or Sith to learn the art of Lightsaber Combat."

*** Leaving Bespin ***

At a distance, well outside Tybalt's range, a single masked, cloaked individual watched him. He occasionally spoke very quietly, as though to himself, and tattooed on his arm was a red XII.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"For you," the feline responded. "He wants to talk to you. Something about Warfurs or something."

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"In this line of work, I am sometimes compromised by the fact that Command does not tell me everything. In this case, I was told there were gemstones and crystals with incredible energy focusing capabilities, and I was sent here to monitor the area in case anyone came looking. What I was not told was that you inhabited this world. I would have notified command, but we were under orders for strict radio silence," Steiner answered.

*** IKV Terror Wing ***

"Well, we just received a distress beacon from her - she's in trouble. Any available ships are being asked to head there to provide assistance," Durok said. "It's virtually unheard of that she'd ask assistance from anyone, so she must be in a bad way. Very bad."

Rhea leaned closer to Flier. "Tell Nari and the Borealis to do whatever they need to get Nari out and get going - I have a feeling we're being called into action here."

*** New Romulus ***

"The Romulan and alien forces under the command of an allied Romulan Sith, Darth Torrentus, are one of the few Romulan forces with direct ties to the old Star Empire that we directly and openly associate with," D'Tan explained. "Just this morning, I was handed a report that says she's under attack by Capellan Marauders. God knows why they targeted her, but I need any available ships to help her out of this mess. Admiral Obisek is heading up a task force to go lend her a hand, and if needs be, I can grant you a temporary ship to fly for this mission."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

The dragon chuckled. "Well, I can see why you'd call him that. Please, come out here - I won't hurt you." He chuckled, then added, "Even after they were born, both my sons were warriors. Though I didn't know of Mathayus' warrior spirit until he returned to the family."

"Shiloh?" Tyber called out, looking around for her.

"Right over here, pal," Kira responded.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***

Gideon just shrugged and continued eating. "You ever think of meeting my parents?" he asked.

*** New Cerinia, Dovah Fried Chicken ***

Malcom grabbed his boxed food and followed his mother and father to the exit. "Was it good?" Markus asked.

"Yep!" Malcom answered. Markus chuckled, ruffling his son's head-fur.

"Good," he said. When he walked beside Krystal, he gingerly took her hand, as a non-verbal "I love you."

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Captains quarters ***

"That she is," Saraabi chuckled.

"Bridge to the Captain," went off the Intercom, causing Saraabi to roll her eyes and subtly grumble.

"Tokarev here," she responded.

"Captain, all personnel are aboard, and we are getting a call - New Romulus is calling any nearby available allied forces to go assist the forces of Darth Torrentus. She's being hit hard by Capellan Marauders." Saraabi frowned in concern on the mention of Capellan Marauders.

*** Belsavis ***

K'Tath strapped in, lifted off, and shot for orbit, dodging patrols and making for the edge of the system. "We need to visit a friend of mind on Coruscant - how are you with urban environments?" he asked Cobalt.

*** Military Command HQ, Corneria ***

"You can scout out the area, sure - but we'll be close by," Fox responded. "Sooner we get this done, sooner we can move on to the next mission."

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

Roc's ship landed at the outpost, and powered down. Roc looked to Alex. "Just stick close to me. Not many outsiders get to see a DF Outpost like this."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4968 on: April 01, 2019, 03:44:22 PM »
*** IKV Terror Wing ***
"I'm way ahead of you, cleared a shuttle from the borealist to our docking bay their on their way back now, we're clear to go." Flier replied.

Flier's words were truthful,  the Borealis was already turning around and charging up it's subspace drive.

"Hmm" Shiloh called out.

"You never mentioned where they lived, so i couldn't even plan it." Celina noted.

Krystal held Markus hand "Ever the charmer." She muttered.

"Well, damn looks like fun times over." Kayle grumbled. "Where do you need me captain?"

*** Belsavis ***
 The only response  K'Tath got was a squeak from Cobalt when she ship shook she hadn't been in a seat and had fallen over, she was now on the ground kinda caught int the blanket he had given her.

"I take it your species is a bit secluded?" Alex asked, as she followed along with Roc, not saying any more.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:46:38 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4969 on: April 01, 2019, 06:01:23 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Not Exactly Fox Force Knight's Mansion ~

Michen slowly came closer, remaining cautious about the pretty big creature in from of him. He was just trying to process everything he had learned, and then this happened. All right, life. If you want to play this game.

It's not that bad...

Maybe not, but it was rather annoying. Oh well. It would be interesting to see what the dragon had to say either way... And maybe sate some of his curiosity?

"So... Are you the one that owns the mansion, then?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4970 on: April 01, 2019, 07:16:11 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Sith Command Center*
Lieutenant McCullin didn’t look up from the plans. “Yes m’lord. We’re advancing on schedule, despite the ravager attack. One transport lost a tread, but they’re repairing. It’s nearly endgame. Another ice-mine will surely be welcomed.”

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
“Light...saber? Oh! The weapons you and Lord Malgus carry. I suppose so, but such a weapon may not see use on our battlefields.” Coburn shrugged. “Perhaps they’ll see use as mining equipment? There’s a thick layer of red tiberium keeping us from going too deep into Mongdrigo.”

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #4971 on: April 01, 2019, 10:01:07 PM »
*** Military Command HQ, Corneria ***

"Good. Keep your comlinks available for my incoming message but stay alert. And if you can, bring a thermographic device - we will need this thing there a lot". Replied Turian and headed to his speeder which he has brought from his ship. He wondered once again how different Corneria' natives were, clothes designers probably have a lot of issues when designing wearings. Then Fel smirked, powered his speeder and drove to the ruins. Grey alien has seen them from his spaceship before he had landed so he knew how it looked. It was impossible not to see such a big thing.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

And so Fel arrived at the ruins. This placed looked way bigger than Drangyr expected and what he has seen, the ruins seem to be remains of the Eternal Fleet and this is where Tal Shiar is supposed to be. However, from the place where Thirteenth was right now, he didn't see anything suspicious and anyone. Therefore he parked his bike, picked automatic and sniper rifles, checked their clip and carefully entered the area. Checking the foundation of the Spire would be the best idea and thus Fel headed toward there walking along remains to reduce the chance being snipered in case of such. He could active his exo-suit ability and checked everything he wanted right now without fear to be shot, however, the Turian wanted to save the suit battery charges for later.

"Fox, are you there?". Once Fel found a cover, he tried to call Star Fox team in order to ask if they seen anything strange from a distance.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 08:36:26 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #4972 on: April 02, 2019, 02:53:57 AM »

Sohdakin had been scouting the ruins for about a few days now, hunting down elements of the Tal Shiar as it appeared they were up to no good.  The Rohkah council had also found out about the strange signal and wanted to investigate it.  During the initial search they found out about the presence of the Tal Shiar.  So, Sohdakin was dispatched to find the source of the signal as well as determine if the Tal Shiar were actually there and what they were up to.  Thus far, it had been quiet and he had not seen any sign of the Tal Shiar. 

High atop an outcropping a few miles out from the ruins, Sohdakin had view of most of the ruins and was a perfect vantage point.  He figured that it was far enough away that the Tal Shiar wouldn't think to look for anyone there as it would be too far for most normal weapons to hit.  Though, for his Rohkah 30mm rifle, it was more than adequate to make it. While it was definitely overkill for most things he would shoot at, it was one of the few rounds that could make the distance and remain accurate. Sohdakin flattened himself and peered through the scope when a bit of a dust cloud was being kicked up from a fast moving vehicle.  What he saw, suprised him, A Turian? What was a Turian doing way out here?  Perhaps this Turian was part of the Tal Shiar or a scout as it was known that Turians would often join Mercenary units as long as they were able to fight and get paid. 

At first, Sohdakin was just going to observe the Turian and see what he/she was doing here, it appeared alone at the moment.  However, as soon as the Turian picked up a sniper rifle and an automatic rifle.....Sohdakin didnt think that the Turian was there to sightsee.  He wasnt about to take any chances so he wanted to try and see if he could spook the Turian, observe how it reacted and to see if it might have re-enforcements nearby.  So with that, Sohdakin took a deep breath and slowly exhaled as he put a nearby structure in his crosshairs, adjusting for wind and telemetry before pulling the trigger.

Shortly after Fel radioed Fox, a nearby pillar suddenly exploded, showing him and the surrounding area with debris.  It wasnt till about 15 seconds later that Fel would hear the report of the rifle that made the shot.  No other shots followed for the time being.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4973 on: April 02, 2019, 05:51:55 AM »
After a somewhat tiresome and long ride on the public transport, the protocol droid finally stepped foot onto Corneria soil, or well rather, Corneria docks. Eventually managing to work his way through the dense crowd of other civilians, he stationed himself at a greeting station, quickly taking in places which might specialize in cybernetics, or clone engineering.
If the protocol droid cyborg searched deep enough he would find mention of a Krystal Tokerev, but she would be on another planet known as Dragon'taan. It listed her as a cloner and highly experienced medical professional. the file also would list an address to her office  on Dragon'taan

An LAAT gunship touched down unloading a dark figure who soon cloaked as the figure stepped off the gunship which rose back into the air and left the lone figure...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:59:05 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4974 on: April 02, 2019, 09:14:19 AM »

"For you," the feline responded. "He wants to talk to you. Something about Warfurs or something."

(Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit)

Wilco nods and raises a eyebrow in recognition. "Patch him through." He says.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4975 on: April 02, 2019, 11:52:21 PM »

The feline tapped in a few commands, then she stepped aside and motioned for Wilco to approach. On the console screen, the blue-skinned, red-eyed Chiss looked straight at Wilco. "Mister Whiteheart... good to see you and Vhikarev made it to Nephira. I realize you might be busy, so I'll be brief: I just got word that a group named the Warfurs helped liberate Corneria from the forces of the Sith Covenant; I have been told you are the commanding officer of this group. Is my information correct, or have I been misinformed?"

*** Star Port Docks, Corneria ***

Unfortunately, flights to Dragon'taan were currently grounded until--

Just as Tybalt would see flights to Dragon'taan were cancelled, it was instantly re-branded as en route, ETA four hours. So Tybalt had some time to kill.

And still, that masked, hooded figure watched Tybalt from a distance, keeping hidden behind another flight listing station, pretending to look through the list.

From a safe distance, inside a mobile command APC, Fox and the team monitored Fel. "I'm here, Fel. You're looking good." Then the shot came. "Fox to Fel, report! Are you alright?"

*** Mongdrigo, Sith Command Center ***

"Good, but we have another issue," Malgus responded. "It's been brought to my attention we potentially have either a spaceborne entity or a war criminal... or both, Force forbid... that could threaten Mongdrigo. Our fleet refits from our Imperial Alliance allies - how far along are they?"

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"Red Tiberium, huh? And it's affected by energy weapons like Lightsabers? Hm... if that's true, we could ask our Sangheili friends to cut us a path through the Red Tiberium. Their Plasma Weapons are famous for being able to burn through just about anything," Ahsoka commented.

"Oh, no," The clearly-aged dragon responded to Michen. "This is my son's estate - my youngest son, Kyle. He's away right now." He nodded to the adult pink-skinned anthro-dragon. "That's his wife, Anna. The little one that looks just like her is their daughter, Kira." Kira waved. "I don't know where her brother - my eldest grandchild, Drake - is, but next to Kira is his and my granddaughter-in-law's daughter, Shiloh. Oh! That's right, Drake took his son, Jason, to a restaurant. Anyway, I imagine you met my eldest son, Mathayus, though I don't know if you saw his wife and son outside. Other members of the family are elsewhere in the system." He then nodded to the tall tiger woman. "And that one is Kyle's chief Developer and Quartermaster, Tigress Arcnon. She's a legend here on Dragon'taan." The dragon turned his yellow eyes to Michen. "And I'm Draco. My wife, Sheila, is in the Dragon Lair beneath this manor, sleeping. She had a rough night last night, nightmares about the nuke that detonated here a few months ago."

"You forgot again, didn't you?" Tyber asked Shiloh.

"Well, they've been away," Gideon said. "They work in the NCC. I've been under the care of my uncle. You remember my Uncle Carlin, right? He was at our wedding."

"Just a man telling his wife he loves her," Markus said softly, kissing Krystal's cheek.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***

In orbit, a Transwarp Conduit opened up, but nothing came out before it closed. Shortly afterward, a coded transmission went out - a meeting signal, from an IKS Furiam, looking for a Captain Kylie.

"Please tell me your ship is out of spacedock," Saraabi requested. "I know that last op hit it pretty bad."

*** Belsavis ***

"I tried to tell you," K'Tath said, offering a hand from his chair. "Upthrust can knock even me on my ***."

*** IKV Terror Wing ***

"Helmsman, make course for New Nathema! Maximum Transwarp!" Rhea snapped off in Klingon. The Helmsman nodded, and set to work immediately.

"No, just cautious," Roc responded. "Ever since those aliens enslaved us... whoever they were..."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4976 on: April 03, 2019, 12:18:31 AM »
At the sound of a sniper firing the cloaked figure, nari a silver vixen in Mjolnir gen3.2 armor dropped to the ground throwing up just a little dust as she did "Dangit!" she growled under her breath at how she just revealed her location, and rolled away from that location before using her helmets hud to locate the sniper or at least get a good approximation on his location, once she did she grabbed some sort of pistol and fired towards where she thought the sniper was, a flare would light up the area near or just above the sniper, depending on if Nari's guess was right or not. After that she rolled again to  keep her postion hidden since firing that flare again gave her position away.

"How was I even suppose to know?" Shiloh asked "You never tell me."

Tigress ears perked and she turned to Draco "Shiela not feeling good? I don't suppose there's anything I can do?" She asked the large dragon, Draco.

"kind of you know I didn't pay to much attention to things like that the cermony was your idea." Celina replied.

Krystal looked offended. "I didn't mean it that way." She said her frown quickly turning to a smile.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***

A large assault carrier vessel sent back a quick responce pretty much saying "I'm here"

"unfortunatly no ,but the escort fleet of Kitsune Cruisers are still here." Kayle sighed, at least the crew were all holograms and the AI had suffered no damage.

*** Belsavis ***
Cobalt grumbled something under her breath,  as she got up and sat down into a seat.

"Then i'll keep my muzzle shut unless they require me to speak." Alex replied as she followed Roc, her mind reaching into his 'Dang slavers ruin everything.'
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 12:23:19 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4977 on: April 03, 2019, 03:18:05 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     After hearing the captain’s words Katin looked toward Silrus. “What do you suggest we do here Admiral? I’m not sure what other grievances the MJ12 have been accused of, but the captain here speaks some truth to his words.”

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Courtyard***
     “Ready as I’ll ever be.” He said, watching the ship hover above them. Watching the ladder descend down to within arms reach. He walked up to it and took hold climbing up to the inside.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4978 on: April 03, 2019, 04:27:13 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
McCullin removed his glasses. “A few months of impulse cruising. Less than a week if we warp-hop. Those dying stars and anomalies are still a problem. We can’t draw warp spheres between us and them. Our supply depot’s still pretty full though, Lord.”

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Coburn shrugged. “I’m just not sure how it’d react to gunfire...but if they’d be willing to brave the dangers...” He rubbed the back of his neck. “It’s heat more than anything, melting through the tiberium instead of grinding it away.”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4979 on: April 03, 2019, 08:49:26 AM »

The feline tapped in a few commands, then she stepped aside and motioned for Wilco to approach. On the console screen, the blue-skinned, red-eyed Chiss looked straight at Wilco. "Mister Whiteheart... good to see you and Vhikarev made it to Nephira. I realize you might be busy, so I'll be brief: I just got word that a group named the Warfurs helped liberate Corneria from the forces of the Sith Covenant; I have been told you are the commanding officer of this group. Is my information correct, or have I been misinformed?"

(Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit)

Wilco nods. "That is correct sir, I am the CO of my PMC. My 2IC led that group, as I am here with Vhikarev." He smiles. "I was glad to have my group be of use."