The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257118 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4935 on: March 25, 2019, 10:09:00 AM »
*** Military Command HQ, Corneria ***

"Just Fel". Said Turian to Wulf first and then turned his attention to the Star Fox team. It was the first time for the last three month when Fel was really happy. Basically, he was a guy who usually was modest when it comes about emotions, but personal meeting with such an epic team can't not be reflected on his grey-blue face. So he happily shook Fox' hand smiling as best as Turian' facial mimic has lets that. "Name Fel, or 'Thirteenth' if it might be easier to pronounce. It's an honor for me to meet and get the opportunity to work with you all. Now, what the job we have to do now? I heard someone here brought some news"

Back on Voss, Fel has had the nickname 'Thirteenth' and has engraved 'XIII' tattoo on his right arm. Even though it was the number of his infiltration team while he has been operation back there on Voss, actually it was long term operation undercover which has been aimed to reveal a syndicate which wanted to kill Voss' trade federation president and during the operation, most of his colleague from both sides talked with him by his nickname. So if one day he returns to his homeworld planet, people who knew him would still call him as 'Thirteenth'. The undercover mission has lasted for almost a year so it was obvious why Fel name was his numbered alias. At least on Voss.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 09:18:25 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4936 on: March 25, 2019, 05:04:48 PM »

"Straight to the point? I like this guy already," Falco commented. Fox audibly chuckled.

"Come with me, I'll bring you up to speed," Fox offered. He started for one of the hallways while speaking, "I imagine you heard about the Sith Covenant invasion of Corneria?"

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

The Jackal lead Katin to the bridge of the Warbird, where several MJ12 Officers sat tied up. They all glared at Katin defiantly. Mesmerin cracked his knuckles.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"More than likely, what the MJ12 ship has are answers that the rulers of Nephira want. And just as likely, MJ12 was sizing up Nephira looking for anything of value to steal," Vhikarev commented.

*** DMCS Inquisitor, En Route to Dragon'taan ***

"AIs usually are quite competent," Vokun assured him. "And honestly, I'm surprised you seemed unaffected by the Dark Force energies that permeate Dromund Kaas. Outsiders who set for there are often driven mad by those energies. Though, now that I think on it, those energies are largely concentrated on the tombs and the Sith Citadel."

*** IKV Terror Wing, Unspecified Meeting Location ***

The Terror Wing arrived at the meeting spot, and Rhea sent out a coded signal for Durok. Sure enough, Durok's ship de-cloaked, and so did the Terror Wing. Rhea activated the ship's intercom. "All senior personnel, report to the bridge."

*** Mongdrigo, Landing Bay ***

"I'll have to consult my command staff before making any kind of decision," Malgus commented. He looked to Garrus. "In the meantime, keep a close eye on orbital traffic and comms. Anything so much as twitches in this general direction, I want to know about it. Clear?"

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"No, but they're scythe-handed monstrosities you don't ever wanna face alone. Bloodthirsty as demons, too - you so much as cross their path, they'll rip you apart and devour you," Ahsoka responded. "Last run-in I had with them was when I was with my old master, just after the Reconciliation at Endor. We had gotten trapped in an alien facility while investigating a crashed alien ship. Place was filled with them. Not one of my better ops..."

*** Belsavis ***

K'Tath felt a pang of sorrow for Cobalt. He felt she must be freezing. He turned away, inadvertently giving Cobalt a look at his lightsabers, while he went to get a blanket. He would throw it over her shoulders and back, and looked her in the eyes. "We'll figure this out, bit by bit. Right now, we need to get off Belsavis. So follow me, and do as I say." He then went for the cockpit of his ship and sat down, getting the ship ready for takeoff. "Might wanna sit down and strap in - upthrust can be jarring on this ship."

*** New Cerinia, Dovah Fried Chicken ***

No, I was eating what I could, while I could at that age, Markus responded. Malcom began putting what was left of his food into a to-go box.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***

"Don't give me that, baby, you know what I mean - what father doesn't dread the day his daughter gets married?" Gideon told Celina. "Before long, he'll be grumbling about being the old man because he has little kids running around calling him Grandpa."

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Captains quarters ***

Saraabi smiled and sat down, enjoying the show her would-be husband was putting on.

*** Coronet City, Corellia ***

Vitani took particular interest in the contract with the Coreship, though she hadn't a clue who MJ12 was. She imagined she'd get more details from the contact - which was another added bonus: The contact was in the Dragon'taan system... exactly where she needed to go. She uploaded her acceptance of the mission, and beamed up to the IKS Furiam, ordering the helmsman to set course for that system...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4937 on: March 25, 2019, 06:25:59 PM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Courtyard***
"Wasn't that hard to find, thank you for the welcome, where should I be?" Grey asked.

"Ooh i just love, klingon talk, straight to the point, no nonsence... not like that crappy federation..." Flier almost squealed with glee on seeing the ship decloak.... "not to mention that wounderful warrior pride and spirit." the yellow Arcanine women added, doing a sort of Klingon high-five with one of the crew...

*** Belsavis ***
Cobalt turned towards the smaller case, "What about my stuff?" she asked pointing to the smaller case her arm extending out of the blanket she covered herself with.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:35:39 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4938 on: March 25, 2019, 09:04:50 PM »

"I did tell you, but that was a while ago, but for a long time the Draycon race was stuck in hyperspace. I think we'll be fine with Dark Energies. However, i'm not so sure of the competence of my A.I. I forgot it on Dromund, and it's more sentient then you think." He looked out the window, watching the stars flash by.

***DICEF***

-What happens if I cross these two wires?- loud crack of electricity as a transformer blew out -Ow-

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4939 on: March 25, 2019, 09:16:43 PM »

(Rom, if there any valuable info about Sith Covenant invasion of Corneria, please point me out (as PM if you want). Reading all previous 330 pages ain't a fun thing <.<)

It was good that Fel has been warmly accepted to the team, now he hoped that he won't ruin an impression of the reliable operative. Still, he needs a lot of information and as he can judge from Fox' speech, Tal and Sith might somehow be connected. Or do they were the same thing? And hence the Thirteenth saluted to Wulf and followed for his new team.

"Thanks, mate". Replied Turian to the falcon, being a bit flattered. Then his speech was directed to McCloud. "That is why I'm here, Fox. After Voss, I decided to continue to fight against the covenant, so Corneria was is an obvious choice, considering what are such epic guys fighting here. I can say you have a pretty decent fan base on several planets. Voss Mystics are secured from the hands of Sith covenant so my presence there is useless for now.". Walking along Star Fox team said Fel and the way he walking and talking was looked like he was their bodyguard because of his height and exo-suit which distinguished him out against the Fox' team.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:05:09 AM by XIII »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4940 on: March 26, 2019, 03:48:14 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Fox Force Knight Mansion ~

Michen turned onto his back, making connections between the events that happened that he wouldn't able to make in the moment. Doing so, he made a shocking revelation. There was one thing that surpassed everything that he had learned for so far, and that clearly gave a "wait, what" expression on his face. How in the world was he still alive?

One thing he remembered was that people were destroying the planet. Slowly but surely, nature was being eliminated, together with all the animals living in it. Yet, he was alive and well in Cairo, hundreds of years later. But that meant humanity, or the anthros, must've pulled their survival off somehow. What happened whilst he was down and out?

Don't worry about it. Just be happy you're safe.

Oh, it was nice to be safe again all right. He had been in danger for quite some time on Earth. Though, it probably felt longer than it actually was. That's how it usually goes when your life is on the line.
Wait, hold on a second! The snow leopard seemed to be smiling, and his eyes showed a renewed spark of happiness. The voice he just heard sounded much more feminine than the voice he normally used to think. Yet, at the same time, the voice still seemed to come from within his own head. But that would mean...

Yep. I'm glad you're back, Michen. Even after it has been hundreds of years.

Heh. It was nice to know some things did survive the teeth of time.

And you're acting surprised to that!

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4941 on: March 27, 2019, 01:18:56 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     Katin glared at the tied up MJ12. His eyes giving off a shining and dead stare. His very body was emanating a sense of death that filled the air around them. He gently walked over to the tied crew. Each step making a single sound that echoed off the metal floor. He was more than furious and it was very noticeable in his tone of voice. “You...you dare attack my home?” He said as a black and purple smoke-like energy swirled around to his back from his body and formed a steel scythe blade. It was clean and sleek with no handguard except for tight cloth wrapped around the stave. “Do you know who you’ve attacked? 
Trux purgamenta hujus lutum!” He started speaking in a strange language, same as the incantations from before.

“Right this way. Come inside, let’s see what my brother and the Admiral have been discussing shall we?” He said inviting him inside. The courtyard was very elegant and filled with colorful flora that brimmed with fauna and other life.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4942 on: March 27, 2019, 02:21:29 AM »

"And we would have succeeded in our attack had these alien filth not--" sneered what appeared to be the ship's XO.

"Can it, Kromm, before you provoke the man," stated the captain of the vessel. He looked to Katin, a calm on his face not present in the rest of the crew. "I'm Captain Freidrich Steiner, Warbird Stalingrad."

"Then you know they did a lot of damage in the short time they were here," Fox continued. "What gets me is, I have recently come upon information that they were not the ones who brought the Sith Covenant here - rather, the Sith Covenant came here because of them. Why that is, we still do not know, and is at this point irrelevant - the CDF has its hands full as it is with damage control, and the 601st are busy quelling holdouts from the Sith Covenant left here - so it's up to us to both find out what the Tal Shiar and their Klingon friends are doing here... and eliminate them. More intel to feed the ghouls at the Intelligence Office would help us piece together just why Corneria was targeted by this s***storm."

"Coincidentally enough, this all started the day archeological teams discovered something in a ruin way south of here," Farah commented. "One of the local Jedi called it a 'Holocron'."

"A shame I didn't get to examine it," Slippy sighed. "I could have accessed the data inside."

"I was merely saying, be careful; the Dark Side of the Force can drive mad even the most prepared," Vokun cautioned Nova. Just then, a Kaleesh male with a bone mask, white robes, and a lightsaber staff walked into the room, stopping just shy of Nova, and turning to look at him with his bright yellow eyes. Vokun noticed this, and indicated him. "Nova, meet the second of my apprentices, Xalek." The Kaleesh nodded, then walked toward the front of the bridge. "Don't mind him - even among my cadre, he's notoriously close-lipped. Always was."

And speaking of Klingon, one of the Klingon crewmen on the bridge spoke to Rhea, saying in his native tongue that Durok's ship was hailing them. Rhea snapped off a response, and immediately, Durok was seen. He and Rhea conversed, and one particular comment caused Durok to look to Fayam, if he were on the bridge. "That right?" he asked in plain English. "You sealed off that tomb, rescued Rhea, and fought the Imperials and took back the ship? Commendable, even for a non-Klingon. Quite commendable."

*** Belsavis ***

"We'll secure it, for now. We can go through it once we're clear of Belsavis," K'Tath responded. He started for the cockpit, settling in on the Pilot's seat.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

While Drake and Jason got ready to head out, there was a knock on the manor front door, and the sound of heavy footsteps in the man foyer. Mathayus' doors were wide open, and big, yellow dragon eyes peered in at Michen.

"Are you sure she's not busy, mom?" a young human male with a lion tail - Tyber Drakona - asked. "I don't want her parents to get mad at you."

"Kiddo, you worry too much," said the boy's father, Viktor Drakona, a human Dragon-Shifter.

"Reminds me of someone else I know," jested the mother, Kabier Drakona, a beautiful Lioness with long, brown hair.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4943 on: March 27, 2019, 03:25:42 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Landing Bay*
Garrus stood with a groan. “Yes, my Lord.” He turned to shuffle off.

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
“Huh,” Coburn grunted. “Sound pretty dangerous. Though we haven’t seen anything like that.” He tapped his chin and looked around. “Well, should we continue th-.” A couple EMTs ran past into the hospital, carrying a screaming soldier. A few bloody holes were punched in his armor, and he was missing an arm. The group quickly disappeared into the hospital and set to work.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4944 on: March 27, 2019, 08:16:00 AM »

"More than likely, what the MJ12 ship has are answers that the rulers of Nephira want. And just as likely, MJ12 was sizing up Nephira looking for anything of value to steal," Vhikarev commented.

(Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit)

Wilco nods and watches the ship, slightly bored.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4945 on: March 27, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »

"Holocrons can be open only by Force users. You have to be either Jedi or a Sith. Are you one of them, Slippy? About biotic guys, I'm not sure. I know it because I have been working with Voss Mystics who are considering themselves as grey Jedi.". Said Fel with a bit joking tone imaging Toad as a lightsaber master. It would be really funny to see the frog cutting apart enemies with the lightsaber. Thirteenth has seen different species, even some Gungans, as Force users so there won't be a big surprise to see Toad with a lightsaber or two. Damn, even Hutts could be Jedi (but they're almost all of them are criminals and slave traders, so Hutt Jedi might appear like once per ten years), therefore on their background, Slippy would look just fine.

Still, the provided by Farah event has almost the same description as it was on Voss, almost the same scenario, just with Gormak instead of the Covenant (and with different datacron), which was Voss-only specimen and gotten ability to go into Space recently. So maybe there was some sense to inspect those ruins if any chance might be provided. As for now, Thirteenth wanted to focus on the primary task which looked a bit... confusing him.

"Alright, then let's go to the Intelligence Office. And in case we won't find anything there, these ruins might be the clue, so I'd like to check it. Since the scenario looks too similar for me as it was on the Voss. And... what do you mean by 'to feed the ghouls'?". Asked Turian, looked really confused upon pronounced the last part of his speech and rubbed the back of the head. Are there were ghouls or what?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 09:17:21 AM by XIII »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4946 on: March 27, 2019, 05:47:14 PM »

"I have to say your gardening is impressive." Grey said as he followed Damien.

Flier watched the conversation ,mainly making sure things went smoothly.

*** Belsavis ***
"But it's all here." Cobalt said opening the small case revealing some sort of small device no larger than a single computer chip...

Tigress and Amie both turned to the door "Hi Kabby." they both said in unison, looking at each other oddly for a moment.....

Kayle finished the song and the band vanished as the hologram ended "So umm now what?" he asked.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4947 on: March 27, 2019, 11:41:05 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     He looked over at the Captain of the vessel, “I am Katin Hysteria. One of the two kings of the kingdom of Ceol. Your presence in my home is unwelcomed. You attack my friends and neighboring kingdoms. All the while, innocents pay for the destruction you bring? If it weren’t for the Admiral next to me I’d have your very souls ripped from your bodies as payment for your transgressions...” Katin said. Angry and craving the balance in judgement that should be paid. “What have you to say?”

“ Thank you~ I do my best in the upkeep. This courtyard is filled with floral life gathered from all around the world. It brings many a wildlife to my home in search of a home of their own.” Damien said joyfully. “Lets get inside, we should see what news my brother has.” As he finished speaking another voice shouted out to them at the gate to the mansion.
     “Damien! Where the heck have you been?” They said. Standing in the doorway was a lion adorned in light golden metal armor with crimson red trim on top of a thin layer of leather armor. Red hair down the left side of his head while the other side had been shaved down. “Your brother left for the ship up in space without you.”
     “WHAT?!” Damien yelled.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4948 on: March 28, 2019, 06:11:13 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam had hastened to the bridge when the call for the personnel came to see what was going on. When Durok complimented him, all he did was saying, "Yep. All in a day's work. Rhea and some others did help me, though. Regardless, I was just doing my job."

*New Romulus*
Anna and the gang slept in to late morning. Then, Anna retried connecting to D'Tan: "Anna to New Romulus. Is president D'Tan available?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4949 on: March 28, 2019, 08:38:18 PM »

"Regardless, it seems you've earned friends among the Klingon Empire," Durok responded. "You'll have to drop by Qo'nos sometime. Regardless, I will send you contact information, and you can work out your fee with my contacts. I trust I can get in contact with you again in the future should I need--" He was cut off when one of his crewmen whispered something in his ear, and his brow furrowed in concern.

*** New Romulus ***

As it was, it was President D'Tan himself that answered Anna's call. "As it happens, I've been hoping you'd call; we have a situation with one of our allies."

"Just following orders - and my orders were to observe only," Steiner responded. "I was not the one to give the attack order. In fact, I'm not sure who gave the order - probably those brutes from the House of Duras or Torg - whoever it was. It's possible some of my ships joined the fray out of bloodlust. But I did not order the attack."

Wilco might have a surprise if he walked near the comms console, where the hologram feline tried to get his attention. "Sir," she told him, "You have an incoming transmission from Grand Admiral Thrawn."

*** Belsavis ***

"Oh," K'Tath responded, a little embarrassed he didn't know that. "Still, store that somewhere and come on - I want to get off-world ASAP."

"Is Shiloh here?" Kabier asked. "Tyber wanted to see her."

"Call it a play date," Viktor chuckled.

Saraabi didn't verbally respond, but slipped the ring on her finger, wrapped her arms around her would-be husband, and went to kiss him.

"Foxie doesn't like the people who work Intelligence - he's creeped out by them and irritated by them playing the cryptic routine," Falco responded.

"Regardless, the ruins are the first stop - they might tell us something we don't already know," Fox said. "And we're also going there because we recently picked up faint signals in that area, and the General is concerned that the Tal Shiar may be operating in the area. Any questions?"

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

Ahsoka closed her eyes and grumbled to Coburn, "Do I even wanna know?"

*** Mongdrigo, Landing Bay ***

Malgus looked back to the ship captain. "Can I trust you to conduct your business here without incident?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 08:42:13 PM by Romulan_Furry »