The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257028 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4920 on: March 22, 2019, 03:42:32 PM »
*** Mongdrigo, Landing Bay ***

"And why was he locked up in the first place?" Malgus asked. "What was his crime?"

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"You forget, you now have Sith forces here, any of whom would be willing to do that for Lord Malgus," Ahsoka told Coburn. "You underestimate the loyalty of those who willingly work alongside Sith Lords."

*** IKV Terror Wing, approaching meeting location ***

"If she wants to use the comms, she can, so long as she doesn't give my position away," Rhea said to Flier.

*** New Romulus ***

"President D'Tan has retired for the evening, but I might be able to put you in contact with Admiral Obisek," the presidential aide told Anna.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

The transport experience would be quick, and before Katin knew it, he would be in the halls of a D'Derridex Warbird. The lights would be flickering and some would bee out, but they'd still see clearly where they were going. A hologram jackal approached them. "You two must be the party we were expecting from down planetside. Come on - command crew is being held on the bridge."

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"Orders from the DMC and our Imperial Friend, Grand Admiral Thrawn - we're to eliminate Majestic 12 forces however and wherever we can," Vhikarev told Wilco. "And MJ12's presence here begs an explanation."

*** IKV Rogue, Corneria Orbit ***

"Great, I'll head there en route to Dragon'taan," Travis said. "You go get some rest." He looked to a nearby crewman. "Soldier, show mister Bios to his quarters." The crewman nodded, and headed for the bridge exit.

*** Military Command HQ, Corneria ***

"First off, it's not Tal, it's Tal Shiar - and they're the clandestine intelligence branch of the Romulan Star Empire. At least, they were. Now they're practically their own faction, ever since the Romulan Empire's fall from power after the Hobus Disaster. They are often seen working with Klingons from the rogue House of Duras, and they recently added the forces of the House of Torg to their numbers. What they're doing on Corneria, we don't know; that's one thing we want you to find out," General Wulf explained. "We contacted the Star Fox team for assistance, but unfortunately, we don't know if they'll be available to aid us, given their own activity. If they are, we'll send them to aid you. If that happens, a word of advice: Avoid talking at any length about Krystal. At all."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus force-pulled a piece of cloth with a red "XII" from his desk and showed it to Michen. "Did either of them have a symbol like this?" he asked.

"Yes," Kira responded. "Just trying to calm Shiloh down."

"Jason! Front and center!" Drake called up to his son.

"Coming!" Jason responded from somewhere upstairs.

*** Belsavis ***

"Hey, hey, it's okay," K'Tath told the woman in a soft tone. "You're alright. You're safe." He paused, then decided to introduce himself. "My name is K'Tath Indari. What's yours?"

*** Ma'hara, Lupe's home. ***

Kayla began flipping through the channels, looking for something good to watch on this god-forsaken planet.

*** Coronet City, Corellia ***

Vitani twirled her lightsaber and deactivated it. "Pah - amateur," she scoffed before heading inside.

*** New Cerinia, Dovah Fried Chicken ***

"Mom!" Malcom protested.

"You're mother's right, kiddo - you need to slow down. You don't want to end up with a belly ache like last time, do you?" Markus told his son.

"But mom says I have to eat all my food," Malcom responded.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***

"Hnh," Gideon commented, taking another bite of his food. He again looked at his wedding band. "Does it ever bother you that your married last name is Grey?" He chuckled before adding, "Mrs. Celina Grey. God, that must annoy your father..."

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Captains quarters ***

Saraabi took the ring and slipped it around her finger. "Better late than never at all," she said with a broad smile.

***DMCS Inauisitor, Dromund Kaas Orbit ***

Once Nova was aboard his vessel, Andronikos and a pair of soldiers were there to greet him. "General Suleyk is waiting for you on the bridge - this way."

And once Nova was aboard, the Inquisitor made best speed for Dragon'taan.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4921 on: March 22, 2019, 04:03:22 PM »
*** IKV Terror Wing, approaching meeting location ***
"She'd kinda have to , at least to the ship that'll pick her up." Flier said with a sigh.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
Grey was getting back into his armor "I'll take my way, thanks." The wolf said as he shut the hatch on the battle armor...

**indari Manor Dragon'taan**

Amie shook her head hearing Drake, "Why does he have to do that..." she sighed looking to Shiloh, "what's wrong, Honey?"

Shiloh looked to her mother "I'm afraid of Uncle's new friend." Shiloh replied simply.

"Uncle wouldn't bring in someone he doesn't trust, don't worry, little one." Amie replied patting the young vixen on the head.

*** Belsavis ***

"C-O 27" the unclothed Lucario woman replied.

"Not going to find much, the planet is a desert after all ,most you'll find are the local sandstorm reports and the regional DMC/NCC space news." Lupe told Kayla.

Vitani's assailant 'limped' away as he, vanished deeper into the city....

***New Cerinia, Dovah Fried Chicken ***
"Yes, but I didn't say you had to eat it all ,the instant you got it, you can take some home if you'll eat it." Krystal sighed....

"He'll live." Celina replied, eating  her food...

"I suppose ,but i didn't know if you wanted a ring or not considering, the hazards it can bring, speaking of which i made sure it's non-conductive so it shouldn't be a problem." Kayle explained.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 05:15:33 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #4922 on: March 22, 2019, 05:03:17 PM »

Amount of information Fel has just received was decent he would say. But unfortunately, he has got now more questions than answers. Perhaps it's just because he rarely worked beyond of Voss and thus have had no clue about Tal Shiar. What was really strange because the grey alien has good relationships with Voss-Ka intelligence service and for some unknown for him reasons, that intelligence branch was a thing about which Fel hasn't been aware.

"Good. I'll do what I can. But before I'll start my investigation: any ideas on where I can start or someone who I can ask for clues? It's my first and I hope not the last, visit on Corneria so my hands a little... tied". Replied Fel silently agreed to not talking about Krystal. Basically, all he wanted from the Star Fox team is the cooperation with them. Dranghyr almost never ask personal questions (in case it isn't an interrogation) so Wulf might be sure - the black panther can trust Fel about the blue vixen. However, the Turian would like to know why he can't talk about Krystal. Simply because there might be something with what he might help as well.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4923 on: March 22, 2019, 05:06:08 PM »
***DMCS Inquisitor***

"Gah," Nova said, falling backward as the ship accelerated. "You're obviously used to your intertia dampeners, but i'm not. I'm going to have to sit down." he said, taking an empty seat and sitting in the bridge, looking out the windows.

***DICEF***

-Shipment Received Transporter Caine you may warp back to Homeworld-

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4924 on: March 22, 2019, 06:06:34 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Fox Force Knight Mansion ~

Michen shook his head. "I can't remember..." There's only so much brain capacity that could be used when one is trying to... well, not die. It was no wonder everything would be so hazy, even though it practiacally happened yesterday.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4925 on: March 23, 2019, 05:10:28 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Landing Bay*
Garrus chuckled coldly, gesturing with a withered paw. "Gods' divine, what wasn't his crime? Razed peaceful planets to cinders, enslaved entire species with an iron fist, attacked merchant fleets. Worst yet, he loosed horrid chemical and biological weapons upon peaceful, savage planets without mercy."

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Coburn shook head. "There's a monster in that part of space. Goes by Brottleheim. I've never seen his face, and from the stories I've heard from Garrus, I don't want to."

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4926 on: March 23, 2019, 02:56:38 PM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria***
     Katin fell against the wall, holding his stomach with one hand. He was used to magical means of instant transport but his body was not acclimated to this form of teleportation. Nauseated, he stood back up and tooth some deep breaths. “Right, let’s go then.”

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
     “Alright then, I’m sure you know where you’re going then. See you there. Oh, and please be careful landing that thing in my courtyard. If you crush my garden you’re a dead man!” He said with a grin. He took out a small black gem and crushed it in his hand. Throwing the crystal dust in front of him which swirled into a magical portal back to the front door of his home. He stepped through and was transported back to Ceol. He then chose to wait for his esteemed guest to arrive.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4927 on: March 24, 2019, 02:00:51 AM »
*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

The jackal frowned a bit in concern. "If you want, I can call a medic," he offered as he started down the corridor.

*** DMCS Inquisitor, En Route to Dragon'taan ***

"Yes, I do admit they can be a bit jarring at times," Vokun admitted. He took off his metallic, skull-looking helmet, revealing piercing blue eyes, a gaunt, pale-white, tattooed face, and red facial hair, the goatee tapered to a point. He indicated the light brown-skinned human. "I imagine you already met Andronikos."

Andronikos nodded to Nova. "Not often Darth Nox lets outsiders aboard his ship," he commented, his voice coarse and gruff, indicating many years as an experienced pirate.

"Come, now, Andronikos - Nova is not an outsider. He is a guest," Vokun corrected him. "As for my other crew members... well, my apprentices, Ashara and Xalek, are around here somewhere, my archeologist is down in the labs, and my Dashade Bodyguard, Khem Val... well, I don't know where he is."

"Last I saw him was just before I bumped into our guest, and he was downstairs with that artifact you found - the one from your ancestor," Andronikos said.

*** Mongdrigo, Landing Bay ***

Malgus' brow furrowed in concern over this, wondering just why such a creature was ever allowed to get out. Either that thing broke out, or the people holding him were idiots.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"A spaceborne monster, huh?" Ahsoka said. "I've seen my fair share of those. Tyranids were the worst."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus sighed, then put the cloth away. "Well, you rest up in the meantime. Feel free to use my chambers if the kids get to be too much. If you remember anything, let me know."

Wulf was about to speak when a familiar voice cried out, "General! General Wulf!" Nearby, Fox, his girlfriend Farah, Slippy, and Falco were approaching from behind Fel.

"Ah! Just in time!" Wulf said in an uncharacteristically lighthearted tone. "Mister Fel, Fox McCloud. Fox, this is Fel. He's going to be working with you to eliminate the Tal Shiar and their House of Duras friends."

Fox smiled, and extended a hand. "Fox McCloud. How do you do?"

*** Belsavis ***

"Co 27, huh...? Well, I'm not gonna use it. What about... Cobalt? Can I call you Cobalt?" K'Tath asked.

Vitani walked into the Mercenary Enclave, and wandered to a contract terminal, looking over the contracts, hoping there'd be something she could user her K'Vort on...

"But mom--" Malcom protested.

"Malcom," Markus said sternly, "Mind your mother." To Krystal, Markus thought, He is just like me when I was that age...

"Hnh... got any movies?" Kayla inquired.

"I wasn't saying--" Gideon started indignantly. "Jeez, woman, you make it sound like we physically hurt him..."

"Even so, honey, this is perfect," Saraabi told Kayle. She wrapped her arms around him. "Only question that remains is whether or not you want an official ceremony."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4928 on: March 24, 2019, 02:40:11 AM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Courtyard***

A Anhur Vtol craft hovered over the court yard dropping off Grey who slid to the ground via a  grappling cable, then stood waiting for Damien....

*** Belsavis ***
"That would be better than a mix of letters and numbers..." Cobalt replied..."But if your giving me a name, what would you do with me?" she asked standing up and looking into K'Tath's dragon-shifter eyes, as if sizing him up based only on her perception of his eyes. she shivered a bit, being unclothed tended to leave one a bit cold after all...

'Were you that stubborn?' Krystal asked in response, telepathically turning to Malcom. "I said you can take it home if you will eat it all, you don't have to eat it all now if you want to, but part of the deal of coming with us to eat was that you would eventually eat all of what you get, you don't have to eat all of it ,just the chicken.."

"They're in the hidden panel next to the Tv..." Lupe explained, getting up to show her the hidden panel that had movies and housed all the other Tv equipment, a Cd player, a DVD player,  VHS and the large transmitter system.

"He'll hardly lose any sleep over it, I don't see what the big deal is." Celina replied.

"I'd rather have a ceremony with you, alone ,but first" Kayle paused, standing up and walking to the edge of the room, placing something on the floor, all of a sudden a holographic band appeared in the room, Kayle now with an electric guitar signaled the band and Kayle played the lead guitar and sung the lyrics to Africa

One contract in particular, was about stealing an old trade federation Core ship, however the owner would be listed as a MJ12, the contact info didn't have much other than a rendezvous location in the Dragon'taan system.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 03:41:16 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4929 on: March 24, 2019, 05:49:22 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Landing Bay*
Garrus sighed, accepting defeat. "Lord Malgus. What are we going to do?"

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Coburn shrugged. "Never heard of 'em. Are they a war criminal too?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4930 on: March 24, 2019, 09:04:00 AM »
*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"Orders from the DMC and our Imperial Friend, Grand Admiral Thrawn - we're to eliminate Majestic 12 forces however and wherever we can," Vhikarev told Wilco. "And MJ12's presence here begs an explanation."

*** IKV Rogue, Corneria Orbit ***

"Great, I'll head there en route to Dragon'taan," Travis said. "You go get some rest." He looked to a nearby crewman. "Soldier, show mister Bios to his quarters." The crewman nodded, and headed for the bridge exit.

(Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit)

"You think its something to do with the resources of Nephira?" He asks curiously. "I wonder what the MJ12 ship caught in our beam has that they may want...?" He mumbles to himself.

(IKV Rogue, Corneria Orbit)

Bios follows sleepily, keeping part of his screen open to follow the crewman.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:07:33 AM by Wilco Whiteheart »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4931 on: March 24, 2019, 10:26:47 AM »
~ Dragon'taan, Fox Force Knight Mansion ~

Michen nodded, deciding to rest a bit and check out a bit more of the upper floors of the mansion by himself later on. That was gonna be interesting. Needing no further encouragement, the feral lied down and made himself comfortable on the floor. There, now it should be easier to sort his thoughts out.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4932 on: March 24, 2019, 03:28:21 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam ate until he got stuffed, wolfing down a surprising amount of food for a bird his size.

*New Romulus*
Anna shook her head. "No need to. We'll just take it easy and call back tomorrow." With that, she closed communication and went to bed. The rest followed her example, though Faith wasn't equipped with guest rooms for Temer and co- at least, not anymore.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4933 on: March 24, 2019, 07:33:43 PM »
*** DMCS Inquisitor, En Route to Dragon'taan ***

He shakes Andronikos' hand, greeting himself as Nova, leader of the Draycon Colonization Efforts. "I'm fairly new to the galaxy. Dromund Kaas was the first place our long-range scanners located. Once I got there, I was able to setup transmitters so I can keep contact with Homeworld. The base will be fine without me. The A.I is competent enough. Hopefully."

***DICEF***

-Where's the backup systems? Why can't I connect?-

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4934 on: March 25, 2019, 02:37:47 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Nnngh...no it’s alright. I can manage. If I can get some water though, that would be nice.” Katin said as he took a few more deep breaths to stabilize himself. “I’m ready when you are, let me get a good look at these MJ12.”

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Courtyard***
     Damien saw the ship and walked around to the courtyard. Seeing Grey, he welcomed him with revelry. “Welcome! To the city of Ceol, the main hub of the Kingdom of Ceol. Glad you could find yourself here with ease.” He said.