The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257803 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4110 on: April 13, 2018, 05:34:06 PM »
(( So, uh... what were we doing again? ^_^ ' ))
(I think your char was meeting with Tigress for work....)
_Dragon'taan Armory , Dragon'taan_
Tigress sighed, the large 7 foot she tiger leaning over the counter
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4111 on: April 14, 2018, 03:24:56 AM »
*** Poacher Ship, Geidi IV ***

Gypsie picked Kyle up and held him in her arms, and the moment the monstrous 9-tailed wyldekat got out of the ship, her feral mind started running into the vast plane.  She did hear what Kyle had said, but her instincts in her feral form told her to run away from the danger area, and she did, disappearing from thermal sensors while she vanished into the tall foliage.   

*** Foliage covered crater in Planes, Geidi IV ***

When Gypsie exited the foliage, she hopped down into a hidden hole in the ground.  Finding a small spot  to sit in the hole, Gypsie curled all of her luscious 9 tails under Kyle, while hovering her hands above him.  As her hands danced in the air above Kyle, her tails would pulse with a magical energy.  The aura coming from her hands would work his wounds to keep blood flowing, but to the point that she'd try to lull him to relax while still keeping him awake.  Below Kyle, her tails pulsing with energy would be repairing him on a molecular level.

When she'd get him stable, she'd take a flare gun off of Kyle with her massive claws, and shoot the flare up out of the grass.

To passerbys she would sound like a massive beast as the strain of using all of her powers in tandem to keep Kyle alive. 

*** Starship Borealis, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Angel's pupils went wide as she saw the sweet smelling cookie, then she tried to grab the cookie, her jaw hanging, dripping drool.

Rochell's breathing calmed down, then in her sleep there was a noticeable cracking noise and she started to breath quickly, as if she were hyperventilating, her heart monitor would start beeping extremely fast.     What had happened to her is that in the battle from earlier, her vertebrae was jostled and the cracking noise was one of the ribs that has a considerable chip off has broken off when she had attempted to roll over in her sleep, but the finishing turn she committed had indeed broken the rib off, and had just grazed the lungs.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #4112 on: April 14, 2018, 04:08:08 AM »
(I think your char was meeting with Tigress for work....)
_Dragon'taan Armory , Dragon'taan_
Tigress sighed, the large 7 foot she tiger leaning over the counter

(( Ah, thanks! ^_^ ))

Dragon'taan Armory | Dragon'taan

It takes him a short while, but eventually Jason manages to find his way into the Armory, where he would be observing his watch, so as to follow his minimap towards his destination.

He would stop short of the counter, before looking up at the 7 foot tall Tigress, and smile, before lightly bowing his head respectfully.

"Hey, uh... you wouldn't happen to be Lady Tigress, would you?" he would ask in a curious tone.
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4113 on: April 14, 2018, 12:34:47 PM »
*** Warship Iron Dragon, Reach Orbit ***

"Even so, I'm not taking chances. If you have family that can aid, I will gladly accept that. Come with me," Vhikarev requested, starting for the exit from the bridge. He would walk the winding halls of the ship, coming at last to a room with a six-spot transporter pad. "Put us down somewhere we won't be seen," he told the transporter chief. Looking to Wilco, he would tell him, "Piece of advice: Close your eyes. It makes the transport experience a lot less nauseating for first-timers."

(Warship Iron Dragon, Reach Orbit)

Wilco sends a quick message to Willa and Tomas, before following Vhikarev's advice and closing his eyes.

Post Merge: April 14, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
(Sorry for not responding, kinda forgot about this... :'( )
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:37:47 PM by Wilco Whiteheart, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4114 on: April 14, 2018, 03:30:36 PM »
*** Reach ***

The transporter would set Vhikarev and Wilco down on the surface, in a secluded alley. "You can open your eyes now," Vhikarev told Wilco. "You take point. Take me to this family of yours, I'll follow. And keep your eyes peeled - I don't want to get blindsided."

*** Dragon'taan Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle Indari stepped into the shop, brushing some dust off his uniform cloak. "Tigress... good to see you again," he greeted her. "How've you been?" He stopped to look at Jason. "I'm usually good with faces, but I don't think I've seen you before. What brings you here, sir?" he asked Jason.

*** Foliage covered crater in Planes, Geidi IV ***

Vasily slowly woke, groaning slightly from the pain of his injury. "What... what happened?" he asked. "Gypsie...? Am I dead?"

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"I'm Agent Crowley," Crowley chuckled. "And this comm badge will allow you to get in touch with me should you remember anything new. Now, I'm gonna have a word with some of my colleagues, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can." Crowley left the comm badge where Michen could reach it, then left the room, heading back for his office.

*** Shopping Center, Earth ***

"Oh, I figured you were an off-worlder - you looked like one who left a few things at home, and I was gonna try to help you find what you needed. I'm nothing if not helpful," the shopper said.

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine ***

"You'll find more than a few dangers exist on Tatooine," came a voice from the doorway. If Blaine and Kozik would turn around, they'd find an odd character with a patch on his sleeve identifying him as a Medic. "Sand people, criminal elements, rogue Mandalorians, Hutt forces, inhospitable wildlife. Take your pick."

*** Arial Traffic Lanes, Coruscant ***

The Twi'lek scoffed. "I often wonder about that, myself. Truth is, I don't know where the Coruscanti got the material to build all this - but it must have taken centuries. This whole planet is just one big city." She paused to get off at a sky-exit. "Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma is a good a leader as any. She may paint Fleet Admiral Vader as a Rogue Sith, but don't let that fool you; I've met him a few times. Ever since that incident at Endor, when he threw off his master's domination - and threw his master down the reactor shaft - he's been nothing but good. He's the one responsible for keeping what was the Rebel Alliance and Imperial fleets together."

*** Mongdrigo, Southeast fields ***

Malgus was unfazed by the appearance of the creature. He boldly stepped off the hovercraft, but made no hostile gesture.

*** New Cerinia, Red Cloudrunner Wreckage ***

"I... we... need your help, Krystal," Fox responded. "Corneria and the Lylat Federation has fallen under attack by the Sith Covenant... well, that's what they called themselves. The attack came with no warning - they knocked out our long-range communications, cut us off from help... I imagine, at this point, Corneria is under their control. General Pepper ordered us to find someone who could help - you're the only one I could think of. I had heard the tales of you and your friend, General Indari."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Travis looked between Alex and Roc. "Hnh... I wonder if he's one of those from the DF...?" he muttered.

*** Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I didn't say that," Drake said indignantly, "I was just making sure you and Shiloe were alright." He paused, then asked, "How's Kabby's son doing?"

*** Reznov Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"In here, mom," Lian responded from the dining room. Ketorr's mother - Luna - watched over John, making sure he wouldn't wake from his nap prematurely.

*** Sangheili Gunship Retribution's Thunder, Onderon Orbit ***

Kylet'oran had actually been napping in his captain's seat when the hail came. He was startled awake, and when he realized the ship was being hailed, he patched it through. "Jek'ari here, to whom am I speaking?" he greeted.

Keesha laid her head back down, waiting for another IV of Morphine to numb her pain. She turned to look at Rochell, wondering if she'd make it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:02:55 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4115 on: April 14, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »
[Reach]

Wilco nods, bringing out his MA5b Assault Rifle, loading it, and looking around. "My brother should be here soon. We just need to get out to the city outskirts, and he'll get us from there. We aren't far from it, and there are no checkpoints to be worried about." He then steps out, looking around, before looking back.

Willa got the message and sent Tomas to do it, before turning to Okkal. "Now, as you can see, we have many different weaponry, from HMG's, to assault rifles to grenades. We have three races or military groups, UNSC, Covenent and Forerunners. We managed to capture several of each of their weapons, for analysis and selling."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4116 on: April 14, 2018, 08:21:51 PM »

Rae would attempt to use the cookie or muliple cookies to lure Angel into the medical bay and into a bed.

Katie sigh grumbling "See what you've done to yourself?" she grumbled to Rochell , the medical droid tending to Keesha "is there anything you need while we wait for your parents to respond?" the medical droid asked sending some morphine down the human/dragonarian's IV line. "I apologize for my companions mood she's been under a lot of stress since we left the space dock." B-1B the medical droid apologized for the doctor.

Katie grumbled as she pulled out some more sophisticated medical equipment and  got to work on Rochell, grumbling and complaining as she went on doing more delicate work to heal Rochell fixing her rib and healing her spine as well as going about other things to heal the Sergal...

*** New Cerinia, Red Cloudrunner Wreckage ***

"Well your not getting me personally to help, know that much ,but I will see who i can get to help. The Lylat system is too close along with too populated for us to completely sit by..." Krystal grumbled turning to  Markus "Any idea who we can send to flush the Sith Covenant out of the Lylat system before they get too good of a hold there?" She asked the  reverse patterned tiger.

* Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Could be' Alex shrugged "Well nice to see you around ,Travis." The dark blue Vixen added as she turned back to Roc.

** Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Seems fine to me looks like he's learning to walk." Amie replied back.

*** Reznov Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Nevermind!" KIa replied now seeing Ketorr's Mother watching John.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:11:56 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4117 on: April 14, 2018, 10:51:09 PM »
*Coruscant, Arial Traffic Lanes*
Vestraad's brow furrowed deep. "Wai-wai-wait. I don't understand. He turned coats? A traitor?"

*Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields*
The figure, in a burst of dust and crystal shards, jumped high into the air. A few moments later, he landed behind the transports in a cloud of dust. He turned to face the troops and removed his goggles. The Mongdrigan giant spoke softly, his voice like steel upon stones.
"What brings you here, outworlder?"

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #4118 on: April 15, 2018, 12:52:42 AM »
Dragon'taan Armory | Draco City | Dragon'taan

Jason looks over towards Kyle, and nods his head in greeting.

"Oh, hey.  Yeah, I was just recently hired by Lady Tigress and Miss Cou'garr... name's Jason Walker.  Engineer, and TECH, when the need arises."  He extends his hand out to offer a respectable, firm handshake.
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4119 on: April 15, 2018, 12:32:01 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen nodded, then looked at the badge the agent left behind. They hoped they would see the agent again soon. Then they turned their attention to the badge Crowley left behind. Curiously, they sniffed at it a little bit before carefully picking it up in they mouth. The snow leopard then looked around in the streets. Great, now where was the hotel at again? They wanted to get back as fast as possible, as they weren't very keen on possibly losing something this important.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4120 on: April 15, 2018, 03:16:07 PM »
*New Cerina*
Fayam asked, "Fayam to New Cerina! I need to have Lord-Admiral Torakev ASAP!"

*Kuat*
Anna asked, "So, what do you think? Can you do the job?"

*Earth*
Mary responded, "Oh. Well, I did leave some toiletries at home... Nothing too big, fortunately. I think can find them on my own."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4121 on: April 17, 2018, 09:51:40 PM »
*** New Cerinia ***

Markus, still holding Krystal, was a bit irritated when his comm beeped. He grabbed it and answered, "Tokarev here - go ahead."

*** Kuat ***

The engineers paused for a few moments, looking over what Anna sent them. "Definitely," the lead engineer responded. "It'll take a while, but we can pull this off. We've been looking for a new pet project, actually - and we're glad you came here, and not to Fondor."

*** Earth, Shopping Center ***

"Oh, I've done that before," the shopper chuckled. "Well, anyway, I'll let you get back to it - just offering to help."

*** Cairo, Earth ***

Michen would find the motel they stayed at easy enough to find - and their room would be easy enough to access.

Kyle took Jason's hand. "High General Kyle Indari, Head of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps," he introduced himself. "I command the DMC from here on Dragon'taan."

*** Coruscant, Arial Traffic Lanes ***

"Well, I suppose you could look at it like that, but the result was vastly different than what you might expect," the taxi driver responded. "To the Imperial Fleet - most of it, anyway - it was seen as a form of Sith Succession, and Vader, being a Sith himself, was acknowledged as Palpatine's successor. He handed off the political aspects of what became the Imperial Alliance to Mon Mothma, while he retained his position as a form of Supreme Commander of the Fleet. His son, Luke, formed the New Jedi Order, and Vader's daughter, Leia, became a Jedi Representative in the Senate." She chuckled slightly, adding, "Rumor has it, Vader is soon to be a grandfather, though it's unknown if it's Leia or Luke's wife, Mara, that is expecting."

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields ***

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Malgus responded. "I came here to liberate the people and establish a base for the New Sith Empire."

"I... could really use a... drink," Keesha responded.

"Target's on the move," Roc told Alex softly.

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev followed Wilco, keeping his assault rifle in plain view as a deterrent for criminals. "What's the story with this place?" he asked as he moved.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4122 on: April 17, 2018, 09:59:27 PM »
*** New Cerinia ***

Markus, still holding Krystal, was a bit irritated when his comm beeped. He grabbed it and answered, "Tokarev here - go ahead."

*** Kuat ***

The engineers paused for a few moments, looking over what Anna sent them. "Definitely," the lead engineer responded. "It'll take a while, but we can pull this off. We've been looking for a new pet project, actually - and we're glad you came here, and not to Fondor."

*** Earth, Shopping Center ***

"Oh, I've done that before," the shopper chuckled. "Well, anyway, I'll let you get back to it - just offering to help."

*** Cairo, Earth ***

Michen would find the motel they stayed at easy enough to find - and their room would be easy enough to access.

Kyle took Jason's hand. "High General Kyle Indari, Head of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps," he introduced himself. "I command the DMC from here on Dragon'taan."

*** Coruscant, Arial Traffic Lanes ***

"Well, I suppose you could look at it like that, but the result was vastly different than what you might expect," the taxi driver responded. "To the Imperial Fleet - most of it, anyway - it was seen as a form of Sith Succession, and Vader, being a Sith himself, was acknowledged as Palpatine's successor. He handed off the political aspects of what became the Imperial Alliance to Mon Mothma, while he retained his position as a form of Supreme Commander of the Fleet. His son, Luke, formed the New Jedi Order, and Vader's daughter, Leia, became a Jedi Representative in the Senate." She chuckled slightly, adding, "Rumor has it, Vader is soon to be a grandfather, though it's unknown if it's Leia or Luke's wife, Mara, that is expecting."

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields ***

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Malgus responded. "I came here to liberate the people and establish a base for the New Sith Empire."

"I... could really use a... drink," Keesha responded.

"Target's on the move," Roc told Alex softly.

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev followed Wilco, keeping his assault rifle in plain view as a deterrent for criminals. "What's the story with this place?" he asked as he moved.

*** New Cerinia ***

"I'll see who we can send Fox, but I'm not coming personally... I just hope we're not too late." Krystal replied to fox before cutting the feed.

"What would you like ma'am?" B1-B asked.

Katie continued to work on Rochell, whining and complaining as she did.

"Then off we go." Alex whispered to Roc waving bye to Travis as she left with Roc.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:21:42 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4123 on: April 17, 2018, 10:35:26 PM »
*** Reach ***

[Reach]

Wilco looks to Vhikarev. "What do you mean, sir? The Planet?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4124 on: April 17, 2018, 11:52:05 PM »
*Reach, Testing Grounds*
Okkal smiled, inspecting each weapon. "Hmm...maybe a demonstration is an order?"

*Coruscant, Arial Traffic Lanes*
Vestraad nodded. "I see. A very powerful family, it seems."

*Mongdrigo, Southeastern Field*
Old Kev nodded. "To liberate the..." He waved a lanky arm at the Mongdrigans. "Others. I am aware of this. What do you know of the mutants, outworlder?"

*Sangheilios Refugee Camp 'Garrus'*
Fertrin's wife gave birth a few hours after he arrived. It was stock standard for a Mongdrigan birth, eight children over a few hours. They were strong, healthy, and eager to feed. Females nearby helped with the children, as the Mongdrigan tradition is.