The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257846 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4095 on: April 06, 2018, 05:23:01 AM »
*Sith Command Center*
Garrus re-entered the command center, carrying a bundle of hard rubber. “Here, my Lord. Tiberium field suit, the fields often burst tiberium “spores”. Can’t have our new leader die so soon.” He offered a chuckle. “I’m kidding. We won’t let that happen. But, all the same...” he extended the suit.

The Rangers stood outside the Command Center, decked out in tiberium field suits, glass helmets, rebreathers and carbine rifles. A large, tracked transport truck idled close by. It wasn’t very advanced, just a harvester retrofitted with a flatbed and benches. A pair of swivel-mounted machine-guns are mounted on top of the cab.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4096 on: April 08, 2018, 02:57:57 PM »
** Starship Borealis, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Rochell's body shook periodically as her free arm held her mangled stump.  She had seemed to have contracted some type of cold fever, but to her she felt like she was boiling and kicked the blankets off of her.

Angel let go of Rae's hand and started to wander the immediate area they were in, finding some cotton swabs and attempting to open it, then getting sidetracked by something else that looked like food.

*** Poacher Ship, Geidi IV ***

Gypsie pushed the gun away and let out a hellish roar and her body contorted into some type of nine-tailed cat, similar to the nine-tailed fox in visage, but she radiated a black mist.    The patrol who were coming for them stuttered their steps then began shooting her, however they did not affect her like they normally would, and she lept at them, tearing each one apart with feral anger.  When finished, she was dripping with blood, her own and her victims. Gypsie moved to Kyle and picked him up, stumbling outside with him in her arms, her current size dwarfing him.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4097 on: April 08, 2018, 08:50:58 PM »
*** Poacher Ship, Geidi IV ***

As Vasily began slipping in and out of consciousness, he made one last attempt to speak to Gypsie: "G... Gypsie... comm... badge... tr... tr... trans... porter... e... em... emergency... code... nine... four... teen... I... I l... lo... love..."

*** Starship Borealis, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"What... what happened?" Keesha asked as she tried to sit up.

*** Sith Command Center, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

"Of course," Malgus said as he donned the suit beneath his armor with aid of the Force. He and a team of soldiers in environmental armor suits boarded a transport hovercraft that had pulled up next to the transport truck. "You take point; we'll follow you in," Malgus suggested.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Yeah, now that you mentioned it - he's sitting in the corner there," Travis said hushedly. "Man had a look in his eye - like he knew something he shouldn't and did something unspeakable with that info."

*** New Cerinia, Red Cloudrunner Wreckage ***

"KRYSTAL!!!" Markus shouted, running to Krystal's side and kneeling next to her. He started to go for his comm-badge, seemingly forgetting the enhancements his wife had given herself years ago.

*** UNSC Space, Green hills, Unidentified Crash Site ***

The apparition watched as the Sangheili butchered the Kig-Yar pirates, wondering how good a Sangheili skull would look in his collection.

The Kig-Yar, however, were no match for the armored Sangheili.

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Understood, we will try and patch you through now," came the response. The line went quiet for a few moments, then the voice of a Sangheili could be heard.

"Grand Admiral 'Mantakar here. Who calls for Lord-Admiral Tokarev?"

*** New Romulus ***

"Very well. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll send word ahead to Kuat, then go over your report while I wait for the analysis of the data you brought back," D'Tan said.

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine ***

"No stealth operation - not this time around. We got a tip from Fleet Admiral Skywalker himself, and we're headed for Tatooine," Draco said.

"Which Skywalker?" Lana jested, already knowing which Skywalker Draco referred to.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Reach Orbit ***

"Even so, I'm not taking chances. If you have family that can aid, I will gladly accept that. Come with me," Vhikarev requested, starting for the exit from the bridge. He would walk the winding halls of the ship, coming at last to a room with a six-spot transporter pad. "Put us down somewhere we won't be seen," he told the transporter chief. Looking to Wilco, he would tell him, "Piece of advice: Close your eyes. It makes the transport experience a lot less nauseating for first-timers."

*** Reznov Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Ketorr walked up behind Kia and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Think you can keep the house in order for a bit while I run to the office?" he whispered in her ear.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

With Jason now sleeping, Drake started trying to call Amie, muttering, "Please tell me Shiloe is with you..."

*** Unspecified Location, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Wherever Fixel would happen to be, she might find that time slowed to a halt as a strange presence would present itself, speaking in what would sound like a disembodied voice, "Your armor suits you... but you could be so much more than a reflection of Fixer. True, he was a great soldier, but you are capable of more than that." It would be then that a strange spirit looking like an emperor approached her. "You could be useful to my... organization. A valued addition. Interested?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4098 on: April 08, 2018, 09:42:46 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen listened to the commander with great interest, keeping their head tilted as he spoke. The way that badge worked was surprisingly easy. Technology really had advanced a lot, now hadn't it? There was still one thing that was bugging the snow leopard though. "Uhh... You mentioned agent Crowley for a little bit?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4099 on: April 08, 2018, 09:45:50 PM »

Katie was beside Keesha when she woke up "Whoa whoa relax, your on board the Borealis of the New Cerinia Command we found you both planetside after the tournament went awry at least from what I was told , the strike team found you  your friend unconscious and an interesting dragoness, Your friend caused quite a stirr for a moment you must be close seems she'd die for you I had to restrain her for the time being so she wouldn't harm herself or you."  the doctor of a husky/ wolf explained.

The medical droid tried to attend to Rochel's fever placing an ice pack on her forehead while spraying a tylenol like solution into her IV line.

Rae sighed following Angel along with Ambre, Rae setting her hand on Angel's shoulder  trying to 'coax' her back on track offering a chocolate chip cookie.

By the time Markus had reached Krystal her arm had miraculously regrown , though her left arm now lacked her upper arm Tattoo. "Overreacting much?" Krystal asked as she relaxed regaining her strength, laying there.

Meanwhile Nari continued to fight with the black vixen who was confused to why she could not use the force  on her new foe, while holding back the blows from Nari's psionic sword...'

"I wish I could go by your words." Alex side nodding to Roc , pretty much telling him to shadow the guy.

"Are you indicating I can't hold my own?" Kia teased in responce.

The green Vixen in clone commando armor looked to the strange figure that appeared "What would I need to do?" She asked.

Easily dealing with the pirates, the sangheili turned his attention to the apparition firing the ghost's plasma cannons towards it.

--Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan--

"One moment." Amie said as she answered her phone "Yes, Honey I have Shiloe."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4100 on: April 08, 2018, 10:48:38 PM »
*Mongdrigo*
The transports assumed their formation, and headed out.

Garrus turned to the Ranger leader, a puzzled look on his face. "Where are we going? Which field?" He was practically shouting over the engine .
"South east! Near the desert! Kev likes the heat, we've noticed!"
Garrus then looked to Malgus. "My Lord, we're headed for the Glass Desert. I hope you like heat, 'cause it doesn't drop below 100 degrees 'til nightfall."

*Coruscant*
Vestraad, en route to the Chancellor's office, cleared his throat and asked the Twi'lek. "So uh...what's it like here?"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4101 on: April 10, 2018, 11:07:06 AM »
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam called: "It's me, Fayam Aerial. The famous bounty hunter. In a Tal Shiar base I found plans to kidnap Tokarev's daughter, Celina. I'm willing to prevent them from happening at all costs. Chances are, it's already being prepared."

*New Romulus*
The copilot did some searches and punched Kuat's coordinates in the flight computer. Anna targeted on to it and responded: "Good! We'll be off. You might already have found something in that data before the ship is done, so we keep ourselves available until then. Anna off!" She cut contact and made Faith fly to Kuat, which turned out to be surprisingly close.

*Earth*
As Mary arrived at Earth, she first dropped her stuff in her hotel room. Then she grabbed a map of the area and went shopping for the missing supplies.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #4102 on: April 10, 2018, 01:51:17 PM »
---Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine---

Dawn ran into the bridge. "Sorry to keep you waiting, I had to... check something. Whats the situation?".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4103 on: April 11, 2018, 01:46:42 AM »
*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine ***

Draco ignored the pause in Dawn's comment when he spoke: "Are you familiar with the desert planet of Tatooine?"

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Understood, mister Fayam; the Lord-Admiral is on New Cerinia with his wife dealing with an interloper in the system; I will try and find Celina; report to the Lord-Admiral at once," Grand Admiral 'Mantakar responded.

*** Earth ***

As Mary went about shopping, she caught the attention of one particular shopper - a feline male, who walked over beside her. "Excuse me, are you looking for something?" he asked Mary.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Understood," Malgus replied, "We'll be fine... I've seen worse climates."

*** Traffic Lanes, Coruscant ***

"Coruscant is a great place, if you like urban settings," the Twi'lek answered. "This place used to be a lot more hostile to aliens like me, during the reign of the Galactic Empire under Emperor Palpatine - that all changed when he died at Endor. A lot of changes came after Endor."

Keesha didn't resist, but simply asked, "Can someone get ahold of my parents, let them know I'm okay? They... should be somewhere near Onderon - on board our ship, the Sangheili Gunship Retribution's Thunder."

Markus breathed a sigh of relief. "I had forgotten you could do that," he told Krystal.

*** New Cerinia Orbit ***

Fox nervously awaited the report from down planetside - in the meantime, he ordered Slippy head up the damage control teams and repair some of the damage sustained in the attack during the flight from Corneria. Corneria, Fox imagined, would likely be under Sith Covenant control at this point. He would do what he could, but he would need help. Krystal was the only person he knew outside Corneria that could help - so as difficult as it was, he had to swallow his pride and ask her.

What he was not expecting was news that she had married this Tokarev fellow - and that she had two daughters with him.

Roc subtly activated a headset, and remotely marked the senator so they could follow him later, all without ever moving from his spot.

"So, who's your friend?" Travis asked Alex quietly, indicating the stoic Roc.

Ketorr chuckled heavily, but still quietly in Kia's ear. "Not at all - I just don't want you to feel overwhelmed," he told her. With a tender kiss to her cheek, he added, "I'll be back as soon as I can." He then released Kia and headed out the door.

"Simple," the stranger told Fixel, "Continue operating as you would, and when the time comes, I will summon you. In return for your loyalty, you shall be ever-immortal, and as long as you remain loyal, even death will never be able to claim you. Like Lord Faasnu, you can die a hundred times, and still, you will rise again, as strong as before. Interested?"

*** Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Okay, that answers one question," Drake responded over the phone, "The next one being - where exactly are you?"

By the time the Sangheili had fired, the apparition had since relocated, vanishing from view.

(And Michen, I'm a bit confused by your post - I thought it was Agent Crowley that was talking to Michen, explaining how the comm-badge worked?)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4104 on: April 11, 2018, 02:32:49 AM »

A hologram of an Orange Dragon appeared on Keesha.

"That may be a bit far ,but I'll see if we can reach them, if not I'll inform the captain and see what we can do." Argo  the orange dragon Ai said sending a hail to the ship mentioned.

"Grr see what your friend gets herself into." Katie grumbled heading over to Rochell to help the medical droid deal with the Sergal's fever. "I have a right mind to put her in Cryo-sleep.

"Don't mind Katie she's had a rough night." Argo noted.

Krystal shook her head "You need to relax." the BLue vixen said sitting up and grabbing a radio from her belt.

"Alright Fox you better have a damn good reason for warping into my 'front yard'. Krystal grumbled as she spoke to Fox, a bit of 'venom' in her voice.

Nari seeing an opening Grabbed the Diadem on the black vixen's forehead  and her lightsaber with her free hand the cortosis in her claws shorting out the crimson bladed saber, before the black vixen could react, Nari tore the Diadem from the Vixen's forehead, strands of black hair flying  off  of her and floating to the ground as the diadem was forcefully ripped out of her hair.

The black vixen holding her forehead in pain fell to her knees, feeling a loss in power as the Diadem was ripped from her hair. "OW YOU JERK!" The black furred Krystal clone complained almost in tears as she 'sat' there.

Nari deactivated her psionic sword ,but kept a whatch on the 'clone'  standing over her as she waited for Krystal.

"His name is Roc, dunno where he comes from said he came here to help me.' Alex shrugged.

"If that is all I agree to the deal." Fixel replied putting her weapons away into a pack she had on  the ground

*** Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I"m at Kabby's, am I not allowed to go anywhere?" Amie asked  pressing her nose to  her young daughter's who squeed in delight.

"Lian? are you here?" Kia asked looking around the house, ears high as she made sure John didn't wake up just yet.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 02:53:47 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4105 on: April 11, 2018, 02:49:02 AM »
*Traffic Lanes, Coruscant*
Garrus nodded. "It's like Mongdrigo, but bigger. Where'd all the material come from, I wonder."

*Mongdrigo, Southeast fields*

The trucks pulled to a stop, overlooking the fields. Within the tiberium strange creatures frolicked. Black, oily flesh, tiberium-crystal spines, luminescent teeth; these were the physical attributes of the Fiends. They looked canine in nature, going as far as hunting in packs, but the weren't anything like regular canines. In their midst walked a black-cloaked, scarab-chitin wearing Mongdrigan. He stood roughly seven-and-a-half feet tall, and carried a long shepherd's cane-like staff. The green-crystal goggles shifted to the trucks, staring directly at Malgus.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4106 on: April 11, 2018, 08:23:07 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En route to Tatooine **

Blaine and Kozik took off to the armory once Draco had confirmed it wasn't a stealth mission. They could finally use some of the toys that the UNSC had given them, at least until the Eternal Fleet was dealt with.

Kozik, now in his basic but custom ODST armor, sat at one of the workbenches as he adjusted the sights of his M395 DMR. "So, Tatooine? Another desert planet?" Kozik asked, focused on his task.

Blaine, still in his uniform, stood nearby as he tested his MA5D assault rifle. After a few bursts at the target, the bear turned back to Kozik. "Yeah, just like the old days. Except without the religious zealots, well not as many." He replied, flicking the safety on his rifle before tossing it down.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4107 on: April 11, 2018, 09:05:47 AM »
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam blasted off into space, getting to New Cerinia as fast as he potentially could. He wasted no second as he asked for the Lord-Admiral.

*Kuat*
Anna dropped a line to Kuat. "Anna to Kuat, request. I come in the name of New Romulan president D'Tan. I wish to construct several ships here. I can help you get tech and materials if you need to." With those words, she sent the blueprints over to Kuat. On-screen appeared eight blueprints. One was of a huge ship with the name "OVERLIGHT", there were some plans for Faith and the others were shown as "Glowdrones". Advanced tech was all over the ships. It also used exotic materials and some super-rare minerals. Those were used for structure enhancement, signal beams and faster-than-light travel.

*Earth*
Mary was somewhat surprised by this sudden question. She replied, "Don't worry, I'll manage. Why were you asking?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4108 on: April 12, 2018, 04:51:17 PM »
(Michen totally forgot who they were talking to at this point.)

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #4109 on: April 13, 2018, 02:54:04 PM »
(( So, uh... what were we doing again? ^_^' ))
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.