The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255441 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4140 on: April 22, 2018, 02:32:48 PM »
(Well... Truthfully, I haven't worked that out. A city, so much can I tell you. What city... Doesn't even matter to me.)
*New Cerina*
Fayam rattled, "Well, it's a hostage plan. I don't remember exactly what they're after, but it's important enough to them to kidnap your daughter for."

*Kuat*
Anna replied, "Oh, don't you worry. I don't think they even have a contact with Fondor at all in the first place. Besides, they're not the kind that keeps exclusive bonds, so they would try to help both you and them. Plus, if they really are thieves, as you state, they're gonna cut contact sooner or later anyway... Leviathans try to not harm their planet in any way possible and if a relationship IS harming their planet, they'll stop it."

*Earth*
Mary decided to go on a sightseeing tour the next day. For now, she relaxed. She felt like nothing could mess her vacation up at all.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #4141 on: April 24, 2018, 04:09:32 AM »
Dragon'taan Armory | Draco City | Dragon'taan

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Indari.  I'm sure we'll be seein' each other around... if ya got some TECH that needs fixing, just let me know.  I can have it back up an' running in no time at all." Jason replies, shaking his hand firmly with a respectable nod.
"I think you misheard him, Jason." Tigress noted  "He's the head of the  Marauder Corps as in the main army on the planet."

"I... kinda figured he was, actually... wait, am I supposed to bow at him, or something?" Jason would ask, looking between the two confusedly.
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4142 on: April 24, 2018, 04:26:46 AM »
*** Reach ***

"Yes," the scarred dragon asked. "The planet. I hear Reach was re-colonized after the war with the Covenant." Vhikarev paused to check his weapon. "And that, during the war with the Covenant, some interesting artifacts were found here."

(Reach)

Wilco nods. "That is true sir. This was the home of our SPARTANs, and still is, though the Gen 2's are long gone now..." He sighs as they reach the checkpoint and pass through. "Here he is now."

Tomas is waiting for them, the warthog set up in the passenger format.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4143 on: April 24, 2018, 05:09:00 AM »

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Indari.  I'm sure we'll be seein' each other around... if ya got some TECH that needs fixing, just let me know.  I can have it back up an' running in no time at all." Jason replies, shaking his hand firmly with a respectable nod.
"I think you misheard him, Jason." Tigress noted  "He's the head of the  Marauder Corps as in the main army on the planet."

"I... kinda figured he was, actually... wait, am I supposed to bow at him, or something?" Jason would ask, looking between the two confusedly.
"No, just realize you'll be working with him, a lot." Tigress noted turning to Kyle to let him finish.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4144 on: April 25, 2018, 06:01:44 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En route to Tatooine **

"Well then Doc, you better load up before we get planetside." Blaine replied, while Kozik happily wagged his tail at the mission description. A true grunt through and through. "Glad to see we'll finally be able to go all out." Blaine added, turning back to the racks of rifles they had requested.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4145 on: April 25, 2018, 06:17:43 AM »
---- Terra Ceti Orbit  ----

The Galatae dropped out of subspace in orbit of a Dead looking planet, though very similar to earth the planets surface reflected the sun it's green clouds shifting as the weather shifted.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 06:19:57 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4146 on: April 25, 2018, 11:41:06 PM »
*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

Next to the Galatae was another vessel, an upgraded, enlarged version of the Sith Harrower-class Warships - the DMCS Inquisitor. "Suleyk to Galatae... remind me, why are we here?"

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Arriving over Tatooine ***

Doc grabbed a modded Phaser Compression Rifle and loaded a power cell. "We better get moving," he told the others. "We'll be arriving at Tatooine soon."

*** Dragon'taan Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm not a monarch," Kyle told Jason, "But I am Tigress' superior officer; if you're working with her, you'll be referring to me as either 'General' or 'Sir'." He looked to Tigress. "And now that I'm here, Tigress - you got a request from the Sangheili." He put a datapad down on the desk in front of Tigress. "They want you to come up with some battlemechs for their new MechWarrior program, as well as convert some ARC-170 Fighters to function as drone fighters - a production model prototype, if you will."

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev wordlessly walked toward the 'hog, casting a greeting nod to the driver.

*** New Cerinia ***

"I'm sending Celina's location via a coded channel - keep her safe!" Tokarev ordered, sending the data on a heavily-encrypted channel.

*** Kuat ***

"They're not thieves in that way, we call them thieves because they keep stealing our shipbuilding contracts - as in, convince prospective contractors to contract with them instead of us when they were considering us," the Kuat rep corrected Anna. "Now, is there anything else we should know?"

(Anna, can you provide an image of the ship you're building at Kuat?)

*** Coruscant, Senate Building ***

The rep frowned in an expression of sympathy. "Oooh... you probably didn't know this, but our foreign affairs personnel are busy with some visiting personnel from the Klingon Defense Force and the Romulan Republic Fleet. But our Supreme Chancellor is free for the moment, and just as qualified to deal with foreign affairs. May I ask what this is about?"

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields ***

Malgus' stance relaxed fractionally, considering his surroundings. "Whatever you think I should know," he said. "You can start with capabilities."

*** Outside Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"It's for the holographic deception device - can you provide such an image?" Roc murmured to Alex.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4147 on: April 25, 2018, 11:53:54 PM »
*** Reach ***

Vhikarev wordlessly walked toward the 'hog, casting a greeting nod to the driver.

(Reach)

Wilco hops into the front, allowing Vhikarev to have the back.

Tomas nods to Vhikarev and waits.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4148 on: April 26, 2018, 12:04:47 AM »
*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***

Next to the Galatae was another vessel, an upgraded, enlarged version of the Sith Harrower-class Warships - the DMCS Inquisitor. "Suleyk to Galatae... remind me, why are we here?"

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Arriving over Tatooine ***

Doc grabbed a modded Phaser Compression Rifle and loaded a power cell. "We better get moving," he told the others. "We'll be arriving at Tatooine soon."

"I'm not a monarch," Kyle told Jason, "But I am Tigress' superior officer; if you're working with her, you'll be referring to me as either 'General' or 'Sir'." He looked to Tigress. "And now that I'm here, Tigress - you got a request from the Sangheili." He put a datapad down on the desk in front of Tigress. "They want you to come up with some battlemechs for their new MechWarrior program, as well as convert some ARC-170 Fighters to function as drone fighters - a production model prototype, if you will."

*** Reach ***

*** New Cerinia ***

"I'm sending Celina's location via a coded channel - keep her safe!" Tokarev ordered, sending the data on a heavily-encrypted channel.

*** Kuat ***

"They're not thieves in that way, we call them thieves because they keep stealing our shipbuilding contracts - as in, convince prospective contractors to contract with them instead of us when they were considering us," the Kuat rep corrected Anna. "Now, is there anything else we should know?"

*** Coruscant, Senate Building ***

The rep frowned in an expression of sympathy. "Oooh... you probably didn't know this, but our foreign affairs personnel are busy with some visiting personnel from the Klingon Defense Force and the Romulan Republic Fleet. But our Supreme Chancellor is free for the moment, and just as qualified to deal with foreign affairs. May I ask what this is about?"

*** Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields ***

Malgus' stance relaxed fractionally, considering his surroundings. "Whatever you think I should know," he said. "You can start with capabilities."

"It's for the holographic deception device - can you provide such an image?" Roc murmured to Alex.

*** Terra Ceti Orbit ***
"Dropping off a prefab base the Galatae was the only ship in the area with enough cargo space to carry the base, I heard a raider attack tor up our current outpost here, considering it was made of well... primitive matierals I understand why they want a new base." Kylie captain of the Galatae responded.

"I see well the ARc-170's should be easy I already have drone systems I installed on the Borealis and Galatae, the hard part is getting a  mech production factory to them I should be able to get it working  but that will take a bit." Tigress explained. "Though with the extra help it should go faster." The larger she-tiger looked to Jason.

*** New Cerinia ***

"Now what?" Krystal asked.

Nari by now had explained to the Krystal clone what was going on and convinced her to join the NCC...

Alex nodded handing over a holotape of one of her friends 'Rae'.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4149 on: April 26, 2018, 05:44:05 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En route to Tatooine **

Blaine and Kozik nodded, going off to pull the armor they had received on. After a few minutes, Blaine returned first in his custom ODST armor with the anchor decal on his chest plate. By it's sides were small stencils of the ONI and ODST insignias. And the armor was now mixed with olive drab plates amongst the black ones.

Kozik returned second in his usual detailed ODST armor, leaving his helmet attached to his backpack. They retrieved their weapons, Kozik opting for a battle rifle while Blaine took the standard MA5 assault rifle.

"Lead the way, Doc." Blaine said, his voice muffled from his helmet.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4150 on: April 26, 2018, 07:34:31 AM »
*** New Cerinia ***

*** Kuat ***

(Comin' right up. It's not an exact image or a blueprint, but it'll do.)
*New Cerina*
Fayam responded, "Of course. I'll try to not make her worried." He entered the code in the autopilot and the Blowfish MK. II went off towards Celina.

*Kuat*
Anna replied, "Ooh. Right. I see how you can call that thieving. Still, Leviathans won't hold exclusive bonds. Either way, the only thing you need to know further is that you must wait with the rework on Faith until after you've built the other ships. Pure business. One last question: how long do you estimate this to take?"
The blueprints they received read for ships that would look roughly as follows: https://snag.gy/cZdVCM.jpg (OVERLIGHT) and https://snag.gy/NWPhEi.jpg (Glowdrones).

*Earth*
Mary wasn't planning on following some tour trough the sights. She wanted to do it on her own pace. Yawning, she went sitting on bed and let her mind wander off.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4151 on: April 26, 2018, 08:21:18 AM »

*Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields*

Old Kev nodded, squatting in an attempt to get comfortable and bring himself to Malgus’s height. “I am without a doubt the most peaceful and forthcoming of the mutants. There are those that are less hospitable. The Brothers are a prime example of this, often riddling your metal monsters with their sluggers as a show of strength. They are to the east and west of the city. To the south is my kin, the Claimed. Not much to say, nomadic to a fault.” He motioned at Garrus before continuing. “Saved that one from a veinworm. But, then there Bar’ki Un Gerrete, or the Bugmen. Where and what they are eludes even Long-eye Forn. But, we know of one in the city. She resides in the tower, from what we’ve seen.” He stood back up, crossing his arms again. “Is this sufficient, outworlder?”

*Coruscant Senate Building*
Vestraad nodded. “I understand, uhm...I suppose it would be a matter of introducing my entire people to the rest of the galaxy. We only recently were again able to explore the stars.”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4152 on: April 26, 2018, 09:25:26 AM »
(Waiting on you Ray)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4153 on: April 26, 2018, 11:43:11 AM »
*Reach, Testing Grounds*
Okkal's brow furrowed. "How do you charge the weapon? I assume the batteries get replaced, yes? Mayhaps we can strike a trade agreement for the schematics?"

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #4154 on: April 26, 2018, 05:04:28 PM »
---Star Destroyer Reckoning, En route to Tatooine---

"General Skywalker himself? Huh. Thats not a name you get to hear everyday" Dawn shrugged his shoulders "But anywho I'm combat ready for whenever we arrive".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!