The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257956 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4170 on: May 02, 2018, 03:39:18 AM »
---- Draco City, Dragon'taan ---

"Yeah we'll just shadow him got a cloaking device?" Alex asked.

*** Tau Ceti  orbit***

"If you want." Kylie replied from the Galatae

--T
au Ceti Surface DMC Base--

Breaking through the atmosphere suddenly many LAAt Gunships carrying troops wearing Hellfire MKIII Armor  annilating waves of raiders before landing and unloading the troops who further pushed back the line of marauding Raiders
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4171 on: May 02, 2018, 05:41:48 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal pulled away, heading back towards his ship. "No! I can't leave that ship! It's too dangerous!"

*Coruscant, Senate Building*
Vestraad followed Mon Mothma with a smile, glad that he could find a potential ally on this alien planet.

*Mongdrigo, South Eastern Fields*
Old Kev nodded wistfully. "Of course. This place is always dangerous." He scanned the horizon a moment, before continuing. "So, what do you seek from this world? It is not one of forgiveness or ease."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4172 on: May 02, 2018, 06:04:03 AM »
(Reach)

Willa sighs. "It'll be fine, ok? The hangers are now underground and safe from attacks. Your ship and your crew will be fine. ok? I can stay with you if you want, in case you get lonely easily."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 06:06:58 AM by Wilco Whiteheart »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4173 on: May 02, 2018, 07:38:47 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal shook his head. "No no! If the ship's tiberium core is breached, the liquid inside will leak out! It will doom the whole planet!"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4174 on: May 02, 2018, 07:48:19 AM »
(Reach)

Willa looks at him sternly. "And You can't get off planet either! Your best choice is to stay here and wait out the attack. Your ship will be fine! We've tested pretty much every known weapon out there to make sure nothing can penetrate the hanger doors." She's getting angry now. "You run more risk trying to get off-planet and getting blown up, then waiting here." She sighs. If only people knew the dangers of trying to take off from Reach.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4175 on: May 02, 2018, 08:44:24 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit **

Blaine and Kozik followed, checking their loadout on the way to wherever they were being led to. Kozik looked at the helmet for a moment, the painted skull fading, before he pulled it on with a quick hiss.

"Only from what I've heard and seen the past few days." Blaine replied, taking a few strides ahead to catch up with the medic. "Why? Should I know more about your part of the universe?" He inquired, taking off his helmet to speak more clearly.

A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4176 on: May 02, 2018, 11:19:23 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal glanced back at the hangar again, as he shifted from foot to foot. His paws clenched and unclenched in thought, before he spoke. “I will retreat to your bunker, but know this. The fate of this world rests on your head.” He turned on his heel, heading for the indicated bunker.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4177 on: May 02, 2018, 11:39:28 AM »
*Unknown*
Fayam kept his ears and eyes wide open. He made sure no suspicious ship entered the area. He was convinced his battleship alone would chase some unwanted presence away.

*Kuat*
Anna fired up the engines and Faith made its way back to New Romulus. There, she made a contact. "Anna to New Romulus, reporting back from Kuat. Anything new in the meantime?"

*Earth*
At the dawn of the new day, Mary shot out of bed, grabbed breakfast and went out to explore the city on her own. She didn't have a care in the universe as she made her way through the streets.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4178 on: May 02, 2018, 05:10:28 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

The snow leopard noticed the knocking whilst trying to figure out the lock. They were a bit startled by the unexpected event, which threw Michen completely off-guard. "Um..." They were so busy with trying to figure things out that they completely forgot about food! Well, they might as well order something. They would need food sooner or later anyways. So they started to think, in silence, what they would like to have for... breakfast? Had they really not eaten yet since they got here?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4179 on: May 02, 2018, 09:38:30 PM »
*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Sir?" the lady asked. "Is everything alright?"

*** Unspecified Park, New Cerinia ***

Gideon sat next to Celina with his arm around her. "I don't think your mom likes me, Celina," he told her.

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

D'Tan was the first to answer. "Well, I must say, you're certainly early. I was not expecting you for a week, at least. Regardless, nothing new to report - still breaking the encryption on the Tal Shiar files you brought back."

*** Earth ***

During her explorations, Mary may find herself noticing a strangely-dressed tiger woman with blonde hair, walking hand-in-hand with another tiger, a male with a buzz-cut hair style. Both were dressed like Jedi - odd for this region, as Jedi were not known to frequent the area.

*** Reach ***

In a disturbing twist, a heavily-modified ORS-class Heavy Cruiser with an Odd Symbol dropped out of slipspace - right over the city. There was no shockwave after the slipspace aperture closed, but the ship immediately began sending out what looked to be recon drones. Apart from that and beaming down Jiralhanae and what appeared to be Human Rebels with glowing blue eyes, the ship made no hostile gesture. It was almost as if the ship was looking for something - or someone - specific.

Vhikarev racked a round into the chamber of his weapon. "Those beasts..." he growled. A soft, draconic rumble crept from his throat.

*** Mongdrigo, South Eastern Fields ***

"I seek to build a haven for any Sith - Force-sensitive or otherwise - to come to. A place to build a New Sith Empire with no infighting among squabbling Dark Jedi - which I no longer claim allegiance to - no rampant rebellion resulting from slavery, which I will outlaw, as it was a constant problem in the old Sith Empire... I seek to build what the Sith Empire might have been if it had made certain choices... differently," Malgus explained.

*** Coruscant, Senate Building ***

After ascending a few flights of stairs and a long walk through the red-carpeted halls, Vestraad and Mon Mothma would come into the Supreme Chancellor's office - only to find Luke Skywalker and his father already in full discussion.

"... father, are you certain it's him?" Luke asked Vader.

"I am, Luke - you felt it, yourself," Vader responded. "He feels different than I imagined he would, but I cannot mistake it - it is him. It is Malgus."

Luke cast a glance over and noticed Mon Mothma. It was Vader who saw Vestraad. He made no hostile gesture, but spoke directly to him. "Excuse my directness, but are you the captain of the vessel that came here from Mongdrigo?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Indeed I do - do you?" Roc asked.

*** Terra Ceti  orbit ***

The Inquisitor launched a group of drop ships to support the allied forces in the fight - whatever that fight was.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4180 on: May 02, 2018, 10:00:37 PM »
*Coruscant, Senate Building*
“Magical,” whispered Vestraad as he took in the interior of the Senate building. “The whole square could fit in here...” He walked into the office backwards, gawking at the tapestries and carpet. As Vader addressed him, Vestraad snapped into a salute for a brief moment. “I am. Captain Vestraad.” He extended his paw to shake.

*Mongdrigo, Southeastern Fields*
Old Kev chuckled after Malgus finished. “A new empire? You picked a terrible place, outworlder. This is a land of ruin. But, the Claimed wish you luck.” Kev placed a huge paw on Malgus’s shoulder, while pressing a clenched fist to his own chest. “My people will recognize you as the Architect. The one who wishes to build upon this broken world. We will offer what we can.” Old Kev released Malgus, turning on his heel to leave. “For the sake of Mongdrigo, do well.”

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 10:57:53 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4181 on: May 02, 2018, 10:10:56 PM »
*** Unspecified Park, New Cerinia ***

"She's warming up to you, just relax." Celina replied "You need to see beyond her tough 'shell'"Celina added.

*** New Cerinia, En route to Krystal's mansion ***

"So where is Celina?" Krystal asked Markus sitting next to him in the taxi cab.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Yes." Alex replied still shadowing the senator.

*** Tau Ceti, DMC Base ***

The battle raged and more and more raiders were taken down theri bodies littered the desert sand as the DMC troops faught onward their advanced tech and Armor keeping their own casualties down to incredibly less than the raiders who by now were up to 30% casualties, as their numbers continued to dwindle, due to inferior tech, armor and to some degree,  sheer stupidity and ignorance.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4182 on: May 02, 2018, 10:12:08 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

The question made Michen snap back to the situation at hand. "Oh, sorry. Do you have any ham, by any chance?" The feral may be able to talk, but they were quite socially awkward in some situations. They regularly had a hard time understanding what others expected of them, and sometimes the opposite was also true. That's why even the culture they were well familiar with sometimes seemed to be some kind of enigma.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4183 on: May 03, 2018, 11:51:22 PM »
*** Reach ***

In a disturbing twist, a heavily-modified ORS-class Heavy Cruiser with an Odd Symbol dropped out of slipspace - right over the city. There was no shockwave after the slipspace aperture closed, but the ship immediately began sending out what looked to be recon drones. Apart from that and beaming down Jiralhanae and what appeared to be Human Rebels with glowing blue eyes, the ship made no hostile gesture. It was almost as if the ship was looking for something - or someone - specific.

Vhikarev racked a round into the chamber of his weapon. "Those beasts..." he growled. A soft, draconic rumble crept from his throat.

(Reach)

Wilco brings Vhikarev inside. "I wouldn't do anything that would give you away..." He said to him as Spartans rush past.

Tomas hangs by the door, guarding it.

*Reach*
Okkal glanced back at the hangar again, as he shifted from foot to foot. His paws clenched and unclenched in thought, before he spoke. “I will retreat to your bunker, but know this. The fate of this world rests on your head.” He turned on his heel, heading for the indicated bunker.

(Reach, Training Grounds Bunker)

Willa leads Okkal through the bunker. "I understand..." She leads him to a room where workers were hiding. "Do you want me to stay with you?"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4184 on: May 04, 2018, 05:04:42 PM »
*New Cerina*
Fayam tensed. Something was out there. Someone. Strangely, he felt it closing in. Celina was down on the surface, he up there. Waiting. He wondered whether he should go down there and get on it personally. It might be best. He couldn't leave his ship behind, either. Pondering his options, he knew that the Tal Shiar might have already have infiltrants down there. They might also still arrive- though that chance was small. He decided to make the gamble and lowered from orbit. As the ship came closer, the noise of its engines started penetrating the atmosphere. Anyone unsuspecting down there could be scared to death.

*New Romulus*
Anna shrugged. "Well, it was mainly a matter of setting the job up. They're working as we speak. After I receive the word my new vessel is complete, I'll go and look for additional crew... I'll need them on the much more sizeable ship.

*Earth*
Mary's eye hung for several second on the two. She raised an eyebrow. She mumbled, "Huh. Unusual.", and her eyes went back to her map.