The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257766 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3960 on: March 11, 2018, 05:42:27 AM »
*Deep Space, Coruscant*

Vestraad nodded and led the boarding leader to the comms console. A strange looking console, it looked more biological than mechanical. "Just put your paw on the membrane and speak."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #3961 on: March 11, 2018, 07:24:09 AM »
[Dragon'taan]

*Wilco looked at the guide droid, seeing a fur and a... human? leave a LAAT/i beside him, and curious, walks over* Hi! *He calls out to them*

[Reach]

*Willa keeps tracking the comms, ready to alert command in case something goes wrong*

(Man... I feel super lonely... hopefully not for long)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3962 on: March 11, 2018, 02:25:47 PM »
(Just out of curiosity, Wilco, which character are you gonna use for the mission? And I sent the PM about it, too.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3963 on: March 11, 2018, 03:02:12 PM »
[Dragon'taan]

*Wilco looked at the guide droid, seeing a fur and a... human? leave a LAAT/i beside him, and curious, walks over* Hi! *He calls out to them*

[Reach]

*Willa keeps tracking the comms, ready to alert command in case something goes wrong*

(Man... I feel super lonely... hopefully not for long)
"You need something?" Keri asked the Wolf who had greeted her. "I'm a little busy."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3964 on: March 11, 2018, 07:10:51 PM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---

Dawn made a break for his ship. Remotely putting opening and closing the boarding ramp, so as it was closing he jumped inside rolling "Ghost, send a message to the reckoning that we are coming back! He ordered as he jumped in the pilot sit and lifted off.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3965 on: March 12, 2018, 01:37:37 AM »
[Dragon'taan]

*Wilco backed off* I just wanted to say hi is all, I'm also curious about your LAAT/i. *He then walked beside her at a distance, not too close, but not too far*

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3966 on: March 12, 2018, 01:40:48 AM »
(Wilco you don't need **action quotes or whatever they are in a roleplay, write it like a storybook. just a tip.)

"What about it?" Keri asked ,guessing she had a little time.

[Dragon'taan]

*Wilco backed off* I just wanted to say hi is all, I'm also curious about your LAAT/i. *He then walked beside her at a distance, not too close, but not too far*
Example from what your wrote:   Wilco backed off. "I just wanted to say hi is all,  I'm Curious about your LAAT/i." (once again just a tip, have fun!)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:42:45 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3967 on: March 12, 2018, 01:42:53 AM »
"I'm just curious about the style of it. You with the military, or a corporation of sorts?" He keeps with Keri's pace. "I'm Wilco, by the way."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3968 on: March 12, 2018, 01:47:50 AM »
"Keri Coug'arr, I work with the military armory, so yeah military." Keri replied "I apologize but i'm in the middle of something at the moment."

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #3969 on: March 12, 2018, 02:37:23 AM »

Dragota'an

Jason nods at the Wolf in greeting, while carefully guiding the LAAT/i with them, using his watch for unmanned controlling, while walking alongside Keri.  "Hey to you, as well... name's Jason Walker.  Oh, but sorry, I can't really chat right now, since I'm on the job... got a few upgrades to this bad boy that needs to be done ASAP... maybe later, though?" he would comment, motioning towards the miniature MECH following them from just outside the LAAT/i... likely a demonstrational model that he would use to suggest for a full-scale one.

(Had work, and couldn't quite finish this post, nor proofread it.  My bad. xD)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:09:11 PM by Justin93Daniels »
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3970 on: March 12, 2018, 03:11:31 AM »
[Dragon'taan]

Wilco nods. "I'll see you around then." He then walks off, bored and exits Dragon'taan, heading to Reach.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3971 on: March 12, 2018, 03:15:06 AM »
(umm jason the LAAT/I is a transport ship not a mech...)

Keri with wilco finnally awya lead the way to the armory. "now don't be afraid here." the cougar girl said as she stepped inside.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3972 on: March 12, 2018, 03:35:56 AM »
(((Military District, Dragon'taan)))

Kyle walked calmly toward Tigress' Armory, looking about to see if she was outside her shop as his dark-colored cloak fluttered in the light wind. He paused on spotting Jason and Keri, then started toward them.

(((Coruscant Orbit)))

As Lana's shuttle entered orbit, sensors Would pick up a faint, unidentified sensor contact behind them.

(((Starship 'Iron Dragon', Belsavis Orbit)))

The anthro Dragon made his decision after much thought. "Helm... Lets get underway; set course for Reach, engage Transwarp drive as soon as possible."

(((Mining settlement, Dragon'taan)))

Fayam would find that the strange wall was not so easy to crack. However, there was an odd form near the rock face that looked moveable. An opening mechanism, perhaps?

(((Tal Shiar base outside New Romulus)))

The Tal Shiar ship crumbled as the base was systematically blown apart. If ever there was a time to hack into their computers, it would be now, while they were too busy fighting for their lives.

(((Sangheilios)))

A blue-cloaked Sangheili made his way to the Mongdrigan refugee camp and began asking around for Andrea.

(((Corneria Orbit)))

Fox had succeeded in the primary goal, and now had a Terminus-class frigate under his control. Now came the tricky part: getting clear of the Sith Covenant fleet before they realized they'd lost control of this frigate.

(((Deep Space near Coruscant)))

"Then you leave us no choice," the Sith Imperial commander said. He cut the channel, and all of the warships present fired Enhanced Turbolasers on the Sith Covenant ship. At the same time, Sith soldiers began beaming over to the 'Craat' on multiple decks, and would immediately engage the Sith Covenant troops.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3973 on: March 12, 2018, 03:41:37 AM »
(I guess it starts now Rom?)

[Space above Reach]

Wilco exits Hyperspace and looks down. "There's Reach... Still hasn't changed... maybe a bit cleaner-I mean Greener-Both actually..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3974 on: March 12, 2018, 04:14:33 AM »
(((Military District, Dragon'taan)))

As Keri walked into the Armory a large female white tiger looked up from her work at the front desk "Keri, were you successful?" The large 7 foot of a she-tiger asked, eyes lookign back to a tablet she had on the desk.

(((Deep Space near Coruscant)))

The fighters turned on the sith fleet while the cloaked Shadow's Mist prepared to jump to a safe location...

On board the Craat the Sith covnant troops surrended all but the commander who was in the bridge.

"Paw?" The commding Sangheili asked, confused looking at his two fingered double thumbed hand before placing it on the panel "People of this ship I welcome you to the Sith-covenant all we ask is for you full cooperation as we take you in as our own." he made his  announcment.

((Corneria Orbit CRS Cruiser, Hanger))

next to  a Cloud runner space fighter painted in black and red a black vixen very similar in appearance to Krystal sat on the edge of her fighter waiting for Fox to make his move "Let Fox think he has it easy i will track him down personally." the black vixen said activating a hologram device that changed her to look exactly like Krystal, her fighter changing colors to blue and white as well.