Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261534 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3975 on: March 12, 2018, 05:26:17 AM »
*Deep Space, near Coruscant*
Vestraad hung his head as the Sith Sangheili relayed his message.
The citizens onboard were confused; they thought they were allied these Sith.

The cargo bay, small as it was, was filled with treated tiberium. Though the bays were unlit, the gems themselves had a nigh-hypnotic green glow. On the sides of the containers was a message, which read;
~Fragile, do not move without proper equipment.~

*Sangheilios, Landing Bays*
Fertrin’s vessel landed, and a few minutes later the cargo hatches opened and the Mongdrigans dismounted. Fertrin looked around for the dock master, hoping to get directions to the refugees.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3976 on: March 12, 2018, 03:14:03 PM »
(((Starship 'Craat', Deep Space near Coruscant)))

As the Sith Covenant Boarding Party surrendered, several Imperial Sith soldiers stormed the bridge, surrounding the Sangheili Sith and pointing automatic laser rifles at him. One of then gently tried to move Vestraad away from him so he would not get caught in any kind of crossword.

(((Reach Orbit)))

Almost as soon as Wilco arrived, his sensors would pick up odd signals being identified as a energy surges -- and they were headed directly toward him.

(((Sith Frigate 'Resilience', leaving Corneria Orbit)))

Fox and his team had taken this frigate from under the noses of the Sith Covenant, and were making their way out-system. So far, so good.

(((Landing Bays, Sangheilios)))

The dockmaster was not difficult to spot; in fact, he was walking straight toward Fertrin.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3977 on: March 12, 2018, 03:31:47 PM »
*Starship ‘Craat’, Deep Space near Coruscant*
Vestraad moved away from the Sith Covenant commander, his paws raised to either side of his head. At this point, he didn’t know what to say or do.

*Deep Space*
Okkal sighed heavily. “Yeah...we’re one of three ships from Mongdrigo. Ever heard of it? Pretty harsh place. Decent trophy hunting, if you’re down to shoot mutants or giant scarabs. Though you could do what my brother, Drokal, used to do. He’d go catch visceroids in clear-steel containers. Absolutely insane.” Okkal was unaware he had started rambling to what could’ve possibly been very busy individuals. But, he was chatty to a fault.

*Sangheilios Landing Bays*
Fertrin smiled as the dockmaster approached, his arms spread wide in a welcoming fashion.

*Refugee camp ‘Garrus’, Sangheilios*
Oswin, the newly elected ‘mayor’ of the refugee camp approached the blue-cloaked Sangheili. “Andrea? She’s in the community hut.” He took the Sangheili by the shoulder, leading him to the hut. “Very pregnant, in fact she’s not more than a few days from delivery.” He pushed the door of the hut open slowly, revealing the extremely pregnant Andrea, a nutrient solution IV in her arm. She looked drowsy, her head lolling slightly to one side. Oswin’s voice then dropped to a whisper. “Eight or nine. That’s my guess. Anyway,” he began closing the door as he spoke, “what did you need her for?”
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 03:39:11 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3978 on: March 12, 2018, 07:23:05 PM »
(((Mining settlement, Dragon'taan)))

Fayam would find that the strange wall was not so easy to crack. However, there was an odd form near the rock face that looked moveable. An opening mechanism, perhaps?

(((Tal Shiar base outside New Romulus)))

The Tal Shiar ship crumbled as the base was systematically blown apart. If ever there was a time to hack into their computers, it would be now, while they were too busy fighting for their lives.
*Dragon'taan Mining District*
Fayam started to inspect the shape. He tried pulling, pushing, breaking it. It seemed a key part to him, but what it was supposed to do was a mystery to him.

*Tal Shiar base*
The copilot nodded at the wreck. Then, his attention shifted to the sieged base. "Say, now that we're here, how about we steal some data from them? They have too much on their mind to also deal with a digital attack." Anna nodded and replied, "Sure. You go ahead and sniff out their data. Take anything of interest. Whatever you deem important." "Gotcha." The copilot started working his way into the systems of the Tal Shiar.

*Tomahawk*
Omega went on. "It may not be that much of a matter if they strike again or where. Point is, we're prepared and we're ready. They won't like that, but they have to change their minds about this region of Anthraxx sooner or later. Not like they have much other targets, either. In all of the galaxy we counted only 12 signs of life. Half of them are here, us included. Unless there are hidden civilisations, but I doubt whether they know of their existence. We and Gaia are the only ones that had long-range contact, after all."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3979 on: March 12, 2018, 08:01:33 PM »
*Starship ‘Craat’, Deep Space near Coruscant*
"you will not succeed." Said the sangheili sith-covanant commander as a golden light began to form around him, he was teleporting off the ship!" soon him and his force had all beamed back to their own ship, leaving the Craat alone, no traps nothing was left of them.

*Lylat system, near the Resilience*

"So your abandoning  the Cornerians and the Lylatians just like you abandoned me?" Came the voice of someone familiar to Fox over the comms.

*Dragon'taan, Dragon'taan armory*

Keri stopped just short of entering the armory. "Want to meet some high profile people" She asked Justin.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #3980 on: March 12, 2018, 10:30:11 PM »
[Reach]

*Wilco spots the energy surges and panics slightly*

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3981 on: March 12, 2018, 10:42:38 PM »
(((Captured Sith Frigate 'Resilience', leaving Corneria Orbit)))

Fox frowned when he heard Krystal's voice. "Krystal...? What are you doing here? I thought you were on New Cerinia!" he said.

"How the hell did she know we were here?!" Falco asked indignantly.

(((Mining Settlement, Dragon'taan)))

Fayam, when he pulled the object, might discover it could now be twisted. Additionally, there was now an indentation in the rock face that was not there before -- and had the shape of the object, but positioned horizontally.

(((Reznov Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan)))

In an answer to Kia's question, Ketorr pointed to John, who was sitting in his hi-chair, reaching for Kia and bouncing in his chair. "I think our son wants to see his mommy," Ketorr chuckled.

(((Deep Space near Reach)))

Rear Admiral Stauffenberg politely interrupted, "Excuse me, sir, but you mentioned wanting to trade. If it's trade your looking for, the nearest place to do that would be Reach; I'll transmit the location and a flight plan so you don't get lost again."

(((Landing Bays, Sangheilios)))

"Welcome to Sangheilios," the Dockmaster greeted Fertrin. "May I ask what brings you here?"

(((Refugee Camp 'Garrus', Sangheilios)))

"Her husband has arrived in-system, and I was sent to bring her the news," the blue-cloaked Sangheili answered.

(((Tal Shiar base)))

Anna and her crew would find a wealth of data in the Tal Shiar computers -- fleet deployments, agents embedded in various government's across the galaxy, planned operations, weapons research, and, interestingly enough, data on a staging ground of an alleged 'Triple Alliance'. Such data would be extremely valuable to the right people.

(((Reach Orbit)))

In what could be interpreted as an ambush, four modified Halcyon-class Light Cruisers simmered and appeared, followed by a single Enforcer-class cruised. They all went shields-up and weapons hot the second they de-cloaked. All five ships had a red gauntlet emblem.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:44:14 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3982 on: March 12, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »
[Reach Orbit]

*Wilco panics and looks for something* Shit shit shit shit! Not now...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3983 on: March 12, 2018, 10:57:16 PM »
((Captured Sith Frigate 'Resilience', leaving Corneria Orbit)))

"You will pay for deserting me and all of this system." Finish the clone of Krystal, her cloud runner seemly dropping out of FTL and engaging the frigate.

--Krystal's mansion, Hanger, New Cerinia.--

Kari looked around finished cooking Breakfast she called out over the intercom. "Breakfast is ready!"

Krystal and Crystal looked at each other it was like one was looking in a mirror as each mirrored their actions. "Guess we should go eat." Krystal suggested. "I am getting a little hungry." Crystal replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3984 on: March 13, 2018, 03:39:33 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo, Space station ~

Knowing where they came from now, Michen went ahead to the point they last remembered they passed. Whilst crossing the road, Michen almost got into an accident with a vehicle because they weren't paying attention. A little shocked they looked behind them. Traffic certainly had not gotten safer in the future, quite the contrary. Or maybe it seemed more dangerous because they were in an other location, as they heard a lot of roads in Asia were unsafe. Maybe that counted for Egypt as well? Either way, they decided it'd be safe to keep an eye out on the traffic even if the lights were green. They were rather attached to their tail, in more than one way...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3985 on: March 13, 2018, 10:36:06 PM »
(Please, by all means. If you already read the first page, feel free to join.)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3986 on: March 13, 2018, 10:42:42 PM »
(Waiting on you Rom!)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3987 on: March 13, 2018, 11:37:58 PM »
(My apologies; phone's being a pain in the @$$ right now. Didn't save my original post. Wilco, if you need a pic of my mystery character's ship, I believe I posted one a few pages back; look for the personal log regarding mercenaries coming for him and how he now has to go back to all the things he hates. Or just look it up on google -- it's a scaled-up version of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer.)

(((Reach Orbit)))

The five warships facing Wilco and whatever ship he was on all advanced on him -- they meant business. Pirates or raiders, maybe. But with that emblem?

But there was no time to ponder this, for a SIXTH vessel appeared. This one, however, did not bear the same emblem, and was easily over eight kilometers long, with weapons that could shred all ship's present at the same time. This ship had the name 'Iron Dragon' emblazoned on the hull.

The newcomer suddenly snared the Enforcer Cruiser in what looked like a green-tinted tractor beam, but sensors would reveal that beam to be draining the cruiser's systems... All of them. The massive ship then lit up like a Christmas tree, and began firing enhanced Turbolasers at the Halcyon Cruisers.

(((Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia)))

Markus grumbled, rose from bed, dressed, and headed down to the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" he asked.

(((Cairo, Earth)))

Agent Crowley went about looking for Michen, hoping he hadn't gotten hurt.

(((Captured Sith Covenant Frigate 'Resilience', Edge of Cornerian system)))

The ship shuddered as it took the brunt of a sudden attack. "Since when did Krystal shoot first?!" Falco exclaimed.

"She doesn't," Fox responded. "I don't know who that person is nor how she sounds like her, but that isn't the Krystal we know."

"Says you!" Falco said.

"This isn't the time or place for this!" Fara shouted as the ship shook again. "Slippy, can we jump to hyperspace?"

"Making the calculations now!" Slippy reported.

"Make them quick, before whoever this is takes out our FTL drive!" Fox commanded.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3988 on: March 13, 2018, 11:45:38 PM »
Wilco watches as the sixth vessel appeared and shoots at the other ships "Who are they?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3989 on: March 13, 2018, 11:46:03 PM »
(((Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia)))

"Bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes.' Kari replied to Markus. Which do you want D-dad?"

KRystal and Crystal had already gotten some food and were back in the hanger preparing to take off

(Captured Sith Covenant Frigate 'Resilience', Edge of Cornerian system)))

The Krystal clone continued to bombard the frigate with various bombs  and torpedoes from her modified Cloudrunner fighter, though she couldn't seem to hit the FTL Drive directly. "I'll make sure to let everyone know how you left them to die or be captured." Taunted the Krystal clone.